callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Oh, Auction Detective is also potentially useful to make it risky for scum to bid on the NK.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Not interested in the first four since without NK in scum hands not really needed.. Last one good luck affording the NK (since I think it only catches the winner). Last Will is an interesting one to advertise though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

UNVOTE:

I don't want to rush this day and there's something I need to look over/think about.

I'm also not as comfortable with phil getting shot as I was yesterday. His insistence on dabois being scum reads as real paranoia to me, and I don't see Phil being the type of scum player who would let himself stand out by consistently going after someone who is being universally read as town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh and please don't end the day until I say that I'm ready to end it. We have no way of knowing if greygnarl won the night kill and seeing how he died the night he used the night kill, I'm not feeling very confident on my survival right now. We have the wage freeze up so there's no need to rush it. Thanks.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2752, Tammy wrote:I'm also not as comfortable with phil getting shot as I was yesterday. His insistence on dabois being scum reads as real paranoia to me, and I don't see Phil being the type of scum player who would let himself stand out by consistently going after someone who is being universally read as town.

I don't know. If he's scum, then he's probably in a desperate position. Something like going after a universal townread is the type of thing I could see scum doing in such a position.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

He wasn't in a desperate situation in though as most of the scum was still alive. I'm just trying to figure out if Phil is one of the type of players to do that.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2592, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2134, PeregrineV wrote:I won market watcher n1. As of the end of last night, excluding transferred or invested, and after all of the money actions have taken place, there is $2222 in the game.

As of the end of last night, $2244 in the game.

In post 2134, PeregrineV wrote:Whoever made up the day2 list, listed me twice, so I sent half to Voided and have to N/Sala. They should receive the same amounts.

I'd like confirmation from both players that they received the money.

Is there anyway we can determine how much is in mafia's hands from this? And did you get confirmation?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2755, Tammy wrote:He wasn't in a desperate situation in though as most of the scum was still alive. I'm just trying to figure out if Phil is one of the type of players to do that.

I actually remember when I was reading through being surprised that Phil didn't make more of an effort to question people's townreads or at least say something about how everyone was finding the bois town. Even if I have a fairly weak scumread on a player that everyone else thinks is town, I would want to make sure people weren't just calling him town for the sake of it or anything like that. I don't feel like I'm explaining this very well, but basically I don't think I as town would express a scumread on someone like the bois without commenting on everyone finding him town. Maybe others would be different, I don't know.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by N »

I get more of a townread off of PV than Phil.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2758, N wrote:I get more of a townread off of PV than Phil.

You don't find anything weird going on with PV?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by N »

Sorry, I phrased that weird. I meant I find Phil scummier than PV. I definitely see why both could be scum, though.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

N, do you know why I asked you that?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Post by N »

Because it sounded like I had a townread on PV?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Is that the only reason you can think of that I would ask you about peregrine?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by N »

I feel like this is a test; is it a test? Tammy, I've already said I don't care which one of them I cop as long as it's not the same one you're shooting.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

It was a test of sorts. I feel like if you would have known why I asked you about PV, you would have just said yes. But you didn't, so now I'm trying to figure something out.

N - can you run down real quick how you ended up not getting messenger the night you were supposed to? And if you did medium someone, do you think out be open about that in the thread?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2757, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2755, Tammy wrote:He wasn't in a desperate situation in though as most of the scum was still alive. I'm just trying to figure out if Phil is one of the type of players to do that.

I actually remember when I was reading through being surprised that Phil didn't make more of an effort to question people's townreads or at least say something about how everyone was finding the bois town. Even if I have a fairly weak scumread on a player that everyone else thinks is town, I would want to make sure people weren't just calling him town for the sake of it or anything like that. I don't feel like I'm explaining this very well, but basically I don't think I as town would express a scumread on someone like the bois without commenting on everyone finding him town. Maybe others would be different, I don't know.

Eh, I'll re-read through him but the impression I got from him in American revolution was that he was a bit of a passive player and it gets him suspicion. He did, however, put up at least a little resistance to getting lunched from what I remember there though. Poe-wise he's not in a very good place though.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

The other problem is PV is scum why besides PoE? Attacking me doesn't really have a clear scum motivation. He hasn't really helped much in alignment discussion although he's helped a decent amount in set up spec and with the nature of this set up that's more helpful then usual.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by N »

In post 2765, Tammy wrote:It was a test of sorts. I feel like if you would have known why I asked you about PV, you would have just said yes. But you didn't, so now I'm trying to figure something out.

N - can you run down real quick how you ended up not getting messenger the night you were supposed to? And if you did medium someone, do you think out be open about that in the thread?

When I replaced in, Mague said he'd answer any questions I had and asked me if I wanted to extend the night and I said no. I read the last few pages of the thread and found a table Mehdi had posted and that Sala was meant to bid on something, so I sent in a bid of all-the-money. Then I thought I might want to invest some of it, so I edited the pm before Magua had read it, cancelling the bid and asking if you were only allowed to invest at night or whether it was allowed at any time (e.g., after I had received money back after winning the auction). Magua did not come online until after I had gone to bed; he answered my question but I did not get up in time to resubmit the bid (or invest my money) until after the next day had started.

And I have not used any of the mediums yet.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so, There was a reason why I worded the question in the way I did and why I was asking N about peregrine. And I feel like if N would have known why I was asking he'd have given me a simple yes to verify it.

This afternoon I got a message from "N". It came from the mod anonymously, but the sender identified himself as "N". They said they won it from a side bet, which struck me as really odd because N was supposed to win messenger and didn't the night before last but said he didn't win it. The sender said that he mediumed greygnarl and that greygnarl said he actually shot peregrine the night he died, not seanald. I also thought it was a little odd that he didn't include whether or not greygnarl won the night kill that night which I think greygnarl would have told or at least how much was bet so we would know.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't want the day to end because I wanted to figure out if there was a way I could verify N as the sender. I brought up the greygnarl night kill thing hoping that N might acknowledge it in some way if he really did medium him and I knew about it. Then I asked if he thought anything weird was going on with peregrine. And later if he knew why I was asking. If he was the sender, he would have realized why I was asking him about peregrine and should have just said yes or something like that to verify to me that he was the sender but didn't.

Anyway, N, if you really did medium greygnarl and want to keep it secret for some reason, and you really did send me the message, sorry for outing it. But you didn't respond to me in a way that suggests you were the sender.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

So, do you feel like N's townier, Tammy?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay N.

So, I'd anyone has any idea why a sender would send a message to me trying to act like N and that greygnarl actually shot peregrine instead of seanald, I'm all ears.

Also, the messenger was times 2 so if anyone else got a message they should out that one too.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

Actually N that was for the accountant not for the messenger that you just gave a reasoning for.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by N »

I never sent that message. I don't understand why scum would send it, either, though. That's weird.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 2770, Voidedmafia wrote:So, do you feel like N's townier, Tammy?

Honestly, right this second. I'm not sure. I want to say yes. But I'm tired right now and I spent so much energy on black flag today I'll have to look at this tomorrow as I don't want to chance a bleed over. I did run through Sala's iso right after I got the message because of the side bet part and N saying he didn't get messenger, and I didn't notice anything real suspicious.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”