Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:And given the previous misreps you made of me in this game (and there were several of those)
Show me.

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:I am paying attention to what Violet says about you. Why would you think I wasn't?
Because you haven't made any reference to it in a case against me. Or any reference to it in general.

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:Maybe it's not long to you, but it seemed long to me. Is that a problem?
Yeah. You thought the PM lynch was fast. You want to avoid contributing to another quicklynch. You refuse to vote because of this. And then you vote after it's been a significantly shorter amount of time as compared to the PM wagon. It doesn't make sense.

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:Your scumminess is not contingent upon PMyst's own; it stands proudly on its own.
You pretty clearly said that Mala and I would be your main suspects, but "I don't know whom to suspect". You did not have me as a scum read at that time (or at least not a significant one). But then it suddenly came up forty-five posts later that I was. I want to know what I had done within that time span that made me scummy.

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:Also, stop walling.
Sorry buddy.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

• Ho ho ho.

|
:

• TraceyLyn11 [1] Violet
  • Cheery Dog [1] Guy_Named_Riggs
  • Guy_Named_Riggs [1] Thor665
  • Malakittens [0]
  • Mitillos [2] Malakittens, Cheery Dog
  • Thor665 [0]
  • Violet [2] TraceyLyn11, Mitillos

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

• With 7 Alive it is 4 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

• 11:59 PM of December 15th, EST.

Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 826, Equinox wrote:Ho ho ho.
IT'S TOO EARLY FOR SANTA
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

VOTE: Mit
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Seriously? Just ISO me and search for "misrep". You'll find them all. And why would I make a case against you, when I'm not actually voting you? For now, I'm content with a Violet wagon, or a Riggs one. When you're scummier than Violet, I'll let you know.
You didn't do anything significant in those 45 posts. I just went back and ISO'd people.

So, why are you placing me in L-1 without announcing it? After making such a big deal of this in 444, that's a bit hypocritical. Also, care to back that vote with an actual case?
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 829, Mitillos wrote:Seriously? Just ISO me and search for "misrep". You'll find them all.
I did. There wasn't many. I had countered several of them.

In post 829, Mitillos wrote:So, why are you placing me in L-1 without announcing it? After making such a big deal of this in 444, that's a bit hypocritical.
Because I forgot it was four votes to lynch. :oops:

Mit's at L-1 guys.
:shifty:

In post 829, Mitillos wrote:Also, care to back that vote with an actual case?
No, not really.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 822, Mitillos wrote:Your question seemed to be making an insinuation. It suggested that I was saying that Thor was scum for not having as much respect for the other players as for Nacho. Which was not what I was saying. I took that to be a scummy thing for you to do

Since I got the same thing out of your post in that you were indicating that you though that the NK made Thor scummy, how am I obvtown with it which Tracey is probscum?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Sorry, it's getting hard with school work and everything...

@Mit, I don't see what the big deal about not announcing that you were placed at L-1 is. The vote count is two posts above it. It would be easy to see if you were at L-1 or something else.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 832, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Sorry, it's getting hard with school work and everything...

@Mit, I don't see what the big deal about not announcing that you were placed at L-1 is. The vote count is two posts above it. It would be easy to see if you were at L-1 or something else.

So this is what you chose to discuss?

In post 824, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Mit's never voted Cheery, and Cheery's only voted Mit once. Within the last two hundred (yeahyeahyeah) posts, Cheery called Mit town. Explain to me what I'm obviously not seeing, please.

Mit not voting Cheery means nothing.
Cheery's vote on Mit considering other wagons available at the time is telling.
Cheery has not called him town since voting him so...whut? How does that even matter to anything?

In post 824, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Did you read it, though?

Nope - it looked super boring.
Have you summed it up in 1-2 sentences yet? I was able to express an awful lot about GNR in only one sentence, so...?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: I took Tracey's question to be insinuating that I was making a specific invalid attack that I wasn't making. You didn't ask me that question. Plus, you didn't make prior misreps.

@Riggs: Read what I said about post 444. There is context that you are either choosing to ignore, or just failing to see. I think it's the former, right now.
And since the Violet wagon completely crumbled,
Unvote

Vote: Riggs

Lurking, then being active only to make pointless attacks like that one, or when you are voted for is a big no-no. Even if you are overworked, you could make a bigger contribution once in a while, if you really wanted.

@Tracey: You say you countered them, but I don't agree. At least not with most of your counters. Also, why did you forget the lynch requirement? The post with that was right there and you definitely read it; you made that comment about it being early. You could just have easily said that you forgot that I had two votes on me already. I'd be more inclined to believe you if you said that you just weren't paying much attention to the vote count.

I'm also cool with a Tracey lynch as I said before.
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I don't know what to make of Mit.

Mit is cool with a 'Violet', 'Tracey' & a 'GNR' lynch. He has town reads on CD, Thor and I.

I might have missed this recently, but Mit can you explain your townreads if possible? If you have just link me the post number.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Mala: Not really. Or rather, I don't really feel like going back through your ISO's to get the various reasons. Let's call it gut and leave it at that, for simplicity. and I don't think I bothered explaining them before, so no post number.
Why would I not be cool with lynches on my scumreads? That's kind of the point of lynching. Also, why the quote marks?
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh fuck sakes. Next person who uses gut without an explanation I'm going to bash my head into a wall.

^ Above comment is not actually directed at you, but I'm getting freaking annoyed at 'Gut'. In general this site and somewhere else.

Honestly, I don't know why I used quote marks. I mean I understand why you are okay with lynches on your scumreads, but you switched so fast from a town-Vio read to a scum-Vio read without a real explanation.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by Mitillos »

I did give an explanation for that one. His case against Tracey and Thor seemed forced and faked to me.
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I wish I called you out earlier about those town reads. Now I'm wondering if you just faked them.

I'm in a mood, so I'm double guessing everything and anything.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

WAIT. I just realized that all your scum reads are on the most popular lynching block.

Violet was up for it and you randomly jumped and put her at L-1.

GNR is lurking and that gives creditably to *possibly* getting him lynched. He's lurking as in barely contributing.

Tracey is under a ton of suspicion also.

CD/Mala and to an extent of Thor aren't in danger.

Yes I just called myself 'Mala' instead of 'me'. I might finish the rest of the game by calling myself 'Mala' instead of "me'.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Except I named my scumreads before that.
And who else is suspecting Tracey, other than Violet? Because I don't see any votes on her.
Anyway, if you want more about my reads, I'm accepting from Violet and Tracey that they know each other well, so at least one of them is making a good case. In addition to my own suspicions of them, one should be scum. I named Riggs as possible scum yesterday as well. Everyone else has been townish. I'm only looking for 2 scum, not 5 or whatever.
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 841, Mitillos wrote:I'm accepting from Violet and Tracey that they know each other well, so at least one of them is making a good case.

How does them knowing each other outside the game mean that they are making a good case on the other? I don't believe they've actually played mafia together before this, so it's almost the same as someone you've gone and read a game to understand a playstyle.

I've personally put them back as town v town currently, because their argument just keeps continuing and going in circles. (though I may have started not actually paying attention to the points they're making on each other). I can also see that it might be possible that one of them is scum because of points other people have made, but reading them myself, I can't really place that connection. (other than my attack on Tracey yesterday)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

I think Tracy with an 'e' is town.
More neutral on Violet - some of her pushes feel sketchy. Still don't grok the case.
We should lynch GNR.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: You could be right about Tracey and Violet both being town, but I think Tracey and Violet said they did play mafia together before. Or at least, that was the impression I got. If they do have experience with each other's style of play and behaviour, I'd expect at least one of them to be right about the other. But in any case, that's not the only reason for suspecting them. Their behaviour was individually scummy as well.
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alright, I was wrong about Tracey. Not sure why I thought she had a lot more suspicion on her.

Mit let me ask you this:

If one flips town does it mean automatically that the other is scum?

If one flips scum does it mean they both are scum?

Do you think there's a slight chance they both can be town?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Mala: Automatically? No. Likely? Yes. And no, they could both be scum, or they might not. And the last question is in essence the same as the first one. Which I already answered.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at, here. Either you think I am scum, or you think I am town. If the latter, how about unvoting me and telling me who you think is actually scum, if it's not one of my scumreads and why? You're a town read of mine, so I'd like to know your suspicions. (The same goes for Cheery). If it's the former, then your questions would be pointless and you should be trying to convince others to vote for me instead. Yet, you do neither of those things, choosing instead to ask me questions to which the answers are obvious. Of course there are no assertions. This is about probabilities. I think it very likely that the scumteam is in {Violet, Tracey, Riggs}. I could be wrong, just as I was wrong about PMyst.

@Violet: Why have you gone quiet, now that the wagon on you disappeared? If you're town, this is the perfect time for you to participate, since you're no longer under pressure. How about some reads, other than your scumreads on Tracey and Thor?
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 846, Mitillos wrote:(The same goes for Cheery)

Haven't you noticed the by what I've been pushing today?
I have scum reads on you and GNR, though with your vote on him, I'm not entirely sure about it. I don't really have a read on Mala at the moment, possibly under the radar scum, but then her sitting on your wagon all day makes you probably not scumbuddies with her.

which makes me want to go back this direction.
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

(also note we have a change of wagon on L-1)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 847, Cheery Dog wrote:(also note we have a change of wagon on L-1)

:igmeou:
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Bumpiddy Bump Bump
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”