theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:51 am

Post by theaceofspades »

and you know what? Screw it

UNVOTE:

VOTE: conman
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
TheConman17
TheConman17
Townie
TheConman17
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:04 am

Post by TheConman17 »

It's just ikariam plays a little different where it is all spam and second day it gets down to buisness
theaceofspades wrote:okay. Seriously. I don't know if I want to get rid of conman, or if I want him to be replaced. If he's just sore town then it's better to let him be replaced. But on the other hand.... if he's flailing scum it's better to lynch him (AHHHH BLINDING FLASH OF OBVIOUS) But I don't really see why he'd play like this if he was scum.... What do y'all think?

Honestly I want to play but what I mean is I am taking a break

@Slandaar: Why huntress? I've seen you play and you don't seem to tend to the "monkies out of my ass" style of play so i'd like to hear your reasoning.

Huntress does make some good points though

Double post deleted. -Angry Peejeen
Last edited by AngryPidgeon on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 126, TheConman17 wrote:It's just ikariam plays a little different where it is all spam and second day it gets down to buisness

Then go play there and stop trying to change the way we play here. If we wanted to play that way, we'd go there.

Seriously, if you don't like it here, just replace out.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:10 am

Post by qwints »

In post 124, theaceofspades wrote:okay. Seriously. I don't know if I want to get rid of conman, or if I want him to be replaced. If he's just sore town then it's better to let him be replaced. But on the other hand.... if he's flailing scum it's better to lynch him (AHHHH BLINDING FLASH OF OBVIOUS) But I don't really see why he'd play like this if he was scum.... What do y'all think?

theaceofspades wrote:and you know what? Screw it

UNVOTE:

VOTE: conman

And here we have scum desperately trying to lynch the VI before he replaces out.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Nobody Special »

.....wut
....what?

Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Gorgon »

In post 128, qwints wrote:And here we have scum desperately trying to lynch the VI before he replaces out.

I took this as referring to ace, but then you went ahead and voted NS. Does not compute. Also, this theory of a scum trying to get the VI lynched does not quite compute with this earlier line of thought:

In post 120, qwints wrote:Screw you guys I'm going home! followed by another OMGUS vote for no actual reason. Conman's clearly doesn't actually want to play. Please replace out.
I think he's flailing scum
, but this sort of complete flame out is hard to read.

Since if Conman is scum, a scumpartner of his would probably rather have him replaced than lynched. Probably.

I have no idea how to read Conman any more, btw. His bizarre antics, topped off with a self-vote, have seen to that. My gut says town right now though.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 am

Post by qwints »

Whoops, meant to vote ace.

UNVOTE: Nobody Special

VOTE: theaceofspades
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

I like huntress and Nobody if Conman flips scum. I like ace if Conman flips town.

scum flip: huntress due to Conman's "huntress does make some good points though" and Nobody for the 'please replace out so they don't catch scum first day' (p127).

town flip: ace for distancing in p124 and then the 'I do like a good town lynching' in p125. pretty much read it the same way qwints did.

Either way, I think Conman is a good lynch day one.

Mod: Vote Count Plox
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Gorgon »

Those are some pretty thin reasons IMO, especially for the two scum flip ones. Do you have any further reasons to find this trio possibly scummy, apart from how they relate to Conman?
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
theaceofspades
theaceofspades
Goon
theaceofspades
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am

Post by theaceofspades »

I agree with gorgon here. Actually I think the case that kthx makes against me is stronger then the other. But it has nothing to do with conman. which is why it doesn't make sense that I would pursue a lynch on the most obvious scum/fail town if I was scum. Think about it. If I was scum I'd want to keep conman around. Because he'd draw fire. If he get's replaced then scum me would have bought some time as everyone would have to read the new guy slowing them down. If he didn't get replaced his scummy behavior would be a perfect shield for scum me to hide behind. There is no incentive for a scum me to lynch conman.
As the king of all cosmos remarked "is it really fun? or that it let's you forget yourself?"
aceofspades is the worst poster on site and anyone that hasn't got him on ignore is doing themselves a disservice ~N
V/LA weekends
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 am

Post by qwints »

Bullshit. You want a fast mislynch of a village idiot because you're scum. You end day 1 early (good for scum) and you prevent a stronger town player joining the game (good for scum).

On top of that, you're setting yourself to not take responsibility for the mislynch by equivocating about whether he's really scummy or not then voting for him because "screw it." Your vote is particularly suspicious because I think either:
1) You thought your were hammering; or
2) You thought Conman would self-hammer at the first opportunity.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

mostly gut on huntress. I think its pretty thick reasoning without gut though. Conman is very noob (at least to this site) and his comment about huntress making good points would be a very noob-scum move to make. The connection for her if he flips scum is much stronger than the Nobody link.

The town flip read is also not thin imo.

Edit: ace, the link to you is dependent on his flip at the moment. Conman won't be around in that case, so scum-you's desire to keep him around to draw fire is irrelevant.

Edit2: Can't argue the sound logic of qwints. Though I think Conman's flip is more important today than having him replace out at this point. The more I think about it, the more the self vote kinda screwed any replacement option.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Gorgon »

In post 135, qwints wrote:You end day 1 early (good for scum) and you prevent a stronger town player joining the game (good for scum).

Also, WIFOM. "If I were scum, there would have been no reason for me to do that", which is basically what ace said above.

In post 136, Kthxbye wrote:The town flip read is also not thin imo.

Ach, maybe not; I may have overstated there. I think the above points make it stronger if anything.

My vote has been inactive for too long, and I think ace deserves it now.

VOTE: theaceofspades
Singer is Nachomamma
Singer is Nachomamma
Goon
Singer is Nachomamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Singer is Nachomamma »

CONMAN ISN'T SCUM
I WILL EXPLAIN WHEN I AM NOT HUNGOVER
CONMAN ISN'T SCUM
PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN
iriugiurbgi4egtutn54uu4ooui4nfifirefbibcrieubn4egfttffrfr

also don't know whether the latest series of postings were me or singersinger
and i find that hilarious
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Gorgon »

See, this is exactly why we need a longer first day, lol. Just as much as SiN needs lots of water and something greasy to eat.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

anyone understand what's going on with SiN atm? I've been ignoring him thus far (prefer ppl to not post when...not of sound mind) but to get on here and freak out like the lynch is happening in the next day is...odd.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Well, if he's not quite himself it's understandable that he's not reading the game too well and so for all he knows a lynch could be happening soon. It's certainly a bit dramatic, but I myself would want to make it known that I don't want the day to end just yet if I was in a similar situation.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Well, if my math is correct he's at L-2 now, so no worries SiN
TheConman17
TheConman17
Townie
TheConman17
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by TheConman17 »

Kthxbye why are looking for a day one lynch anyway is there something your hiding
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

...huh?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Why would I not want a day one lynch? You do realize lynching is the only weapon town has against scum right?
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Gorgon »

This reminded me of something Conman said earlier ...

In post 96, TheConman17 wrote:Also personally I don't believe in a day one lynch because you should wait to see who gets killed because that always has a comparison to what has been said on the forum.

This leads me to suspect that people can vote no lynch on ikariam. Anyway, you can't do that in this game so a lynch is the only way to end the day.
TheConman17
TheConman17
Townie
TheConman17
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by TheConman17 »

Or a weapon scum has against town
Ohhhh... Wait I jus saw the new post I didn't realize that on ikariam like %70 of day 1's have no lynch
And you can vote no lynch any day
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 146, Gorgon wrote:This reminded me of something Conman said earlier ...

In post 96, TheConman17 wrote:Also personally I don't believe in a day one lynch because you should wait to see who gets killed because that always has a comparison to what has been said on the forum.

This leads me to suspect that people can vote no lynch on ikariam. Anyway, you can't do that in this game so a lynch is the only way to end the day.

Well, you can actually vote No Lynch in this game, and since scum are generally very, very careful about roles and rules, this makes you a solid town read for me.
....what?

TheConman17
TheConman17
Townie
TheConman17
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by TheConman17 »

Ok thanks for clarifying

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”