inbetweeners mafia Game Over - Bully for you!

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Zang »

Furc- Please claim.

I'm willing to hammer, especially with deadline in about a day but I would still prefer to lynch someone who I have a stronger scum read on.

AgentOrange wrote:I am Neil Sutherland 2 shot jailkeeper. I can send people to the hospital twice by giving them STDs, protecting them from kills but preventing their action. My first shot was used on MagnaofIllusion night 1.

I don't think I buy this.

Also, you ignoring my previous posts is rather scummy.

Peregrine wrote:Good, maybe you can sum it up for me then. Otherwise, it sounds like Mr_Ree's case is that I voted him and think he's scum.

This completely ignores my case against you which I believe I have displayed very clearly.

Also, I expect you to respond to my last post to you.

Peregrine wrote:So I'm scummy for not voting you, Xis, or Jarvis day 1?

No, it's scummy how you ride your vote on MrRee throughout the day with very little reasoning for it. The scum motivation for this was so that you could avoid those wagons.

Peregrine wrote:Actually, my list is pretty exact (327, 349). Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you can misrep what it says.

I have no idea how you can think of your reads list as very exact. Please explain though how he is misrepping it.

Magna wrote:Yes. Your point? Do you read Furc as Scum or Town?

My point is that your point against ThAd relies on Furc being town. However, you seem to indicate that you don't think that furc is town.

I think that furc is scum, mostly because of his frequency of vote hopping, I wouldn't say that he's a very strong scum read though.

Magna wrote:Oh, so you defending a post that was bad suddenly makes your point reasonable?

Except it wasn't a bad post. The point that I was defending was that scum kill people who they have a scum read on. This may not have been what ThAd said in his original post but it is reasonable.

AgentOrange wrote:1) I only skim, I don't read intensely. Mainly what I'm looking for is activity, what players have posted on the last page, is there a bunch of walls of text or little posts, is deadline close, etc. ? Just getting a general idea. I admit it might affect my perspective slightly, but it didn't really this game. (at least to my conscious knowledge, I can't claim to know if this affected me subconsciously)

You didn't notice though the lack of any posting by Jarvis or Sotty?

AgentOrange wrote:2) I answered that already by saying your question was stupid and looked like the kind of thing scum ask while active lurking. I will answer it if you can tell me why exactly you think this is important.

How do you think that actually reading walls is unimportant?What's the difference between doing that and not reading any of the game?

Even if it is stupid though, why not answer it anyway?

AgentOrange wrote:3) Well seeing as how post 548 is after post 544 and came after I read 10 more of the game's pages and thought about it more, it's safe to assume I changed my mind. So my opinion is obviously the second one now, I think they're both scum but unlikely scum together. I admit it's possible, just unlikely.

This is just avoiding the question. Obviously, your opinion changed. He was asking you for an explanation of what caused them to change.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

UNVOTE: Furc

I claim the hammer.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 pm

In post 647, AgentOrange wrote:That makes no sense. You think my reasoning was garbage based solely on the fact I don't want to be judged based on my main account? (which, might I add, isn't true and is not the reason I am alting here)

I'd ask you to stop being dense but I think you are scum ... so ... you know ...

Clearly the point is the reasoning is a pile of garbage that stinks. The 'you being an Alt' point reinforces that for me since I think you wouldn't have hidden that fact upon replacing in unless you knew that it would never fly under your main.

Either that or you are an Amrun stunt alt trying to escape your scum meta and I will be having a serious discussion with Jason about propriety post-game.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:28 pm

In post 650, Zang wrote:

No - no fucking around with the bolded this close to deadline.

If you are calling him out on his claim you either do it or don't.

Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 653, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 650, Zang wrote:

No - no fucking around with the bolded this close to deadline.

If you are calling him out on his claim you either do it or don't.

Well, let's have it out explicitly, then. I would actually prefer that lynch, and have put my vote back on him. How many others from here:

In post 627, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count 6

AgentOrange 4 - ,Yates,MagnaofIllusion,Don't Lynch Me,Zang

Feel the same way?

Also, I had a question for you at the bottom of last page regarding other popular candidates.
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
Townie
AgentOrange
Townie
Townie

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by AgentOrange »

In post 648, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 607, Xisiqomelir wrote:Asking further questions when I failed to receive an adequate response to a question where "yes, 5" would have constituted an adequate response seems like an exercise in futility,
especially since informed participation is predicated upon reading the game.

Explain in smaller words. I don't understand.

In post 652, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Clearly the point is the reasoning is a pile of garbage that stinks. The 'you being an Alt' point reinforces that for me since I think you wouldn't have hidden that fact upon replacing in unless you knew that it would never fly under your main.

Either that or you are an Amrun stunt alt trying to escape your scum meta and I will be having a serious discussion with Jason about propriety post-game.

1) I never tried to hide the fact that I was an alt. I'm not hiding anything. I also don't think me being an alt has anything to do with anything and request that you judge me based on my play and not my account status.
2) I am not Amrun. Amrun replaced out because she was busy or just wasn't enjoying this game. I find the fact that you accuse her of replacing out in order to pull some underhanded trick is
extremely disrespectful
to her, and in turn makes me lose some respect for you as a player. I think you should apologize to her.
AgentOrange
AgentOrange
Townie
AgentOrange
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by AgentOrange »

In post 654, Xisiqomelir wrote:Well, let's have it out explicitly, then. I would actually prefer that lynch, and have put my vote back on him. How many others from here:

I hope everyone notices Xis' attempt to derail the wagon on a scummy lurker onto a power role this close to deadline.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 640, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 633, PeregrineV wrote:@Whoever asked- Yes, Amrun would have been playing to her scum meta had she lurked and posted. She wasn't posting at all, and it wasn't just this game. For that reason, her entire stint was null.

Agree with Fonz about Furc, seems his scum play.

Vote: Furc

Evidence time!

Game dayPlayers aliveTotal postsFurcolow postsRelative frequencyAlignment
Stars Aligned III D12817012584.25
TOWN
The Children of Húrin Mafia D1228321233.25
SELF
Cold War Mafia D12411761302.65
TOWN
Ohne Mafia D1128281071.55
SCUM
Cookie Thief Mafia D112444531.43
TOWN
The Children of Húrin Mafia D220568301.06
SCUM
Mafia Holographica D112654320.59
SCUM

Furcolow currently has 26 posts out of 640 in a 13 player game.

You just stole this from Feysal in politics mafia. Including the formatting.

Anyway I already went through this in 423, including some of his much more recent games and his behaviour is
atypical
in them, indicating he may not be scum in this game.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 642, The Fonz wrote:ThAd deliberately doing going against whatever MOI wants at a given moment.

Can you provide examples?

In post 648, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@ThAdmiral
: You accept Ree's case on Peregrine, but today he mostly sat with you on DLM. Are they scum together?

I don't know. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't know. I'm terrible at doing the whole "this is the scumteam" thing.

@ peregrine:
In post 638, PeregrineV wrote:So I'm scummy for not voting you, Xis, or Jarvis day 1?

Don't do that thing where you ignore the second part of the point - i.e. that you also failed to comment on these wagons for the most part.
In post 638, PeregrineV wrote:My day1 reason for voting Ree was not crap, although it was all day1 based.
And seeing how you reached the same conclusion, it's fascinating how you think this adds any value.

I'll admit that I had a weak scum-read on ree based on day 1, and that only today I have changed my mind - but that doesn't mean I agree that he was scummy enough to warrant the amount of focus you've been giving him. Your initial case was undeniably weak; based on misinterpretations (the "thanks I'll read that xis"/"I'm not reading that"), weak poe ("because everyone else is more town", 349), and bizarre sentiment ("it was obvious by 19 that Lanthir was probably town. Yet you voted him anyway", 103).
You haven't really done anything to support the case today other than argue with ree, and regardless any new points you bring up would be moot since you were already "convinced" ree was scum at the beginning of this day.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 650, Zang wrote:
Magna wrote:Yes. Your point? Do you read Furc as Scum or Town?

My point is that your point against ThAd relies on Furc being town. However, you seem to indicate that you don't think that furc is town.

Don't worry, Moi always finds a way to retcon his inconsitencies - at least he has so far this game.
But note how he didn't answer this even though he has posted three times since your post, and he clearly read your post because he quoted it.

In post 655, AgentOrange wrote:2) I am not Amrun. Amrun replaced out because she was busy or just wasn't enjoying this game. I find the fact that you accuse her of replacing out in order to pull some underhanded trick is
extremely disrespectful
to her, and in turn makes me lose some respect for you as a player. I think you should apologize to her.

You will learn not to be surprised when MoI says whatever he can to score a "point" against another player.

------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------

In post 639, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The bolded is the part where you fail. Because you didn’t prove anything to me.

I think you're forgetting the original reason this whole jarvis debate was brought up - you, in 499, accused me of calling jarvis town
after the fact
. You said I was trying to use his mislynch as fuel for further mislynches by pretending I had a townread on him, without having a townread on him the day before.
The FACT is I did have a town read on him, as proven.
I'm not surprised you are trying to focus this on the part of your post where you say I didn't do "anything at all to really push against his lynch", because you love setting your own terms, interpretations, and goalposts at leisure.
But even that claim is flimsy. I did what any reasonable townsperson would have done when someone they believe is probably town is getting lynched:
- I stated that I thought he was town (numerous times)
- I provided alternative lynch options
Ok, I didn't clamour "everyone voting jarvis is scum" or "how can people be pushing this retarded jarvis wagon?", but the fact is I
did
oppose jarvis' lynch, and
did
try and get people to vote someone else.

Oh by the way you say my case against DLM "just sat there after I made it" (paraphrased). If you're suggesting I didn't follow up on it perhaps that's because
10 posts later you voted to lynch jarvis
NOTE:
between my post and your lynch vote only four other people had a chance to post.
Jarvis himself.
Sotty, who agreed that dlm was scummy.
Zang, who agreed that my case on dlm was good.
Fonz, who also agreed that dlm was a good lynch.

Isn't that interesting that just when people were starting to turn their attention towards dlm you end the day.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 658, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 642, The Fonz wrote:ThAd deliberately doing going against whatever MOI wants at a given moment.

Can you provide examples?

You consistently had Mr. Ree on the scum side of the ledger when MOI was attacking the Ree wagon. AS SOON AS MOI STARTS SHOWING INTEREST IN THE WAGON, you start defending Ree.

In post 659, ThAdmiral wrote:
NOTE:
between my post and your lynch vote only four other people had a chance to post.
Jarvis himself.
Sotty, who agreed that dlm was scummy.
Zang, who agreed that my case on dlm was good.
Fonz, who also agreed that dlm was a good lynch.

Isn't that interesting that just when people were starting to turn their attention towards dlm you end the day.

That's a completely untrue picture of what was going on. Attention was turning AWAY from DLM. My post between yours and MOI's was telling Sotty that Ree was a better vote than DLM at that stage. Sotty's was agreeing with this notion and asking for a votecount. Zang's didn't mention DLM at all and criticised Jarvis.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

Also, ThAd: Your whole rationale for not lynching Furc straight out the gate was that he is readable, and his meta showed that. You then turned around today and said that because he'd been playing counter-meta lately, you couldn't rely on that. The outstanding question, then, is: How the hell DO YOU intend to read Furc?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:24 am

Xis wrote: @MagnaofIllusion: What are your current views on DLM and Peregrine?

DLM has played themselves (hydra with this piss-poor level of activity) back to Null. Nothing of significance today that makes me think they are Town actively looking to find scum. I don’t feel they are scum since I already have more scum reads than likely scum. And the fact that the slot is a ThAd suspect makes me think they probably aren’t a good lynch.

Peregrine is very hard to read for me – his innate playstyle comes off as scummy in pretty much every game I play with him (he can back this up) so I try to not directly read his content but look at strongly at interactions with him. He’s PoE Town for me currently but I fully admit I’ve not given him a strong once-over.

--

Zang wrote: No, it's scummy how you ride your vote on MrRee throughout the day with very little reasoning for it. The scum motivation for this was so that you could avoid those wagons.

Please take this logic and apply it to Thad and tell me your assessment. Because that to me reads as exactly what he is doing - he parked his vote and has done nothing other than play defense the entirety of today.

Zang wrote: My point is that your point against ThAd relies on Furc being town. However, you seem to indicate that you don't think that furc is town.

No I think Furc is a useless sack of VI. His scum flip would make me reassess that portion of my ThAd suspicion … that I fully admit.

Since AgentO escaped noose with his claim and no-one wants to hang ThAd I think Furc is the next best lynch option today.

Zang wrote: Except it wasn't a bad post. The point that I was defending was that scum kill people who they have a scum read on. This may not have been what ThAd said in his original post but it is reasonable.

See this is why I get aggrevated with you. ThAd flip-flopped his story around (first I was scum buddying Sotty and killed her because she was a hard lynch as obv-Town, then it morphed to “Scum often kill players that have Town reads on them” which is moronicly stupid, then it morphed to “you killed her because you are a DLM partner”) but he never got close to “scum kill those they have scum reads on”.

So why were you again defending a point he never made?

--

AgentO wrote: 1) I never tried to hide the fact that I was an alt. I'm not hiding anything. I also don't think me being an alt has anything to do with anything and request that you judge me based on my play and not my account status.

If you think you being an Alt is the reason I suspect you then you perhaps should stop skimming and actually read the game :roll:

--

ThAd wrote: Don't worry, Moi always finds a way to retcon his inconsitencies - at least he has so far this game.
But note how he didn't answer this even though he has posted three times since your post, and he clearly read your post because he quoted it.

This is scum trying to frame my quick response to an important issue (Zang’s soft counter-claim of AgentO) as avoiding responding to the post as a whole. I can’t put it more clearly than that.

ThAd wrote: I think you're forgetting the original reason this whole jarvis debate was brought up –
you, in 499, accused me of calling jarvis town after the fact. You said I was trying to use his mislynch as fuel for further mislynches by pretending I had a townread on him, without having a townread on him the day before.

The FACT is I did have a town read on him, as proven.
I'm not surprised you are trying to focus this on the part of your post where you say I didn't do "anything at all to really push against his lynch", because you love setting your own terms, interpretations, and goalposts at leisure.
But even that claim is flimsy. I did what any reasonable townsperson would have done when someone they believe is probably town is getting lynched:
- I stated that I thought he was town (numerous times)
- I provided alternative lynch options
Ok, I didn't clamour "everyone voting jarvis is scum" or "how can people be pushing this retarded jarvis wagon?", but the fact is I did oppose jarvis' lynch, and did try and get people to vote someone else.

No, not even close to true. You, as I demonstrated, limply called him Town and provided weak cases (one of which you admitted in the case was such and the other, as you stipulate in this very post, came just before deadline so as to be more busywork than actually looking for scum) but did nothing to discourage effectively discourage the lynch. Then today starts and you being mining the Jarvis lynch trying to attack people on the mislynch which is classic scum behavior. And the bolded is a lie as I will prove with my quote from

Yeah, that’s a load of crap. I hammered Jarvis. I make no bones about that. Frankly I would have rather seen you hammered since you were much more likely to flip scum than him. That hasn’t changed. This does prompt me to look at how you handled yourself around the Jarvis lynch. Because this strikes me as “Teehee I knew Jarvis was a mislynch and now I can attack people for being on it” posting. Will need to review Day 1 from you.

You’ve claimed that but that doesn’t make it true. Scum in a Mini game can’t honestly scum-hunt (unless it is one of those games with 2-2 teams or a Serial Killer) and the difference is in assessing if their efforts look honest. Town aren’t just as likely not to scum-hunt as scum (extreme VIs like Furc aside) and it’s silly to pretend not.

And the second line is indeed more evidence IMO that you are using the deadline lynch for further mislynch purposes as scum. Because I don’t recall you doing anything at all to really push against his lynch. Yet now you are saying “I thought he was working to a Town wincon” after the fact.

This is word for word what I said about your behavior. I clearly did not claim you didn’t have a Town read on Jarvis day 1 and then pretending you did. So once again you are lying and actually going back to see what people wrote proves that.

Lying scum is lying scum.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:55 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 660, The Fonz wrote:That's a completely untrue picture of what was going on. Attention was turning AWAY from DLM. My post between yours and MOI's was telling Sotty that Ree was a better vote than DLM at that stage. Sotty's was agreeing with this notion and asking for a votecount. Zang's didn't mention DLM at all and criticised Jarvis.

It is completely untrue to say that attention was turning away from him.
Sotty indeed did agree with the case on dlm, and was voting dlm (and had been slightly before my case)
Zang did mention the case on dlm. He said, to dlm: "You aren't going to respond to what sotty said to you? You should also respond to ThAd, who actually makes a good case against you." Although he was voting jarvis at the time that shows at least some indication he might have been interesting in changing to a dlm vote.
Admittedly you did say to sotty that the ree wagon was more viable, but you also did agree that the dlm wagon was good.

There was 4 days till deadline at the time, so it wasn't like we needed to lynch there and then, and apart from the people mentioned no one even had a chance to get on and comment. I think moi cut short any chance of a dlm lynch when there was clear signs that it could have gone ahead.

In post 660, The Fonz wrote:You consistently had Mr. Ree on the scum side of the ledger when MOI was attacking the Ree wagon. AS SOON AS MOI STARTS SHOWING INTEREST IN THE WAGON, you start defending Ree.

If I'm doing that it is unconsciously. I haven't had a chance to go back and look at that to see if it's valid (running out of time right now), but I will hopefully do so later today.
But do you think I have no legitimate reasons for my change of stance on ree, and that I am just making my position up to oppose MoI?

In post 661, The Fonz wrote:Also, ThAd: Your whole rationale for not lynching Furc straight out the gate was that he is readable, and his meta showed that. You then turned around today and said that because he'd been playing counter-meta lately, you couldn't rely on that. The outstanding question, then, is: How the hell DO YOU intend to read Furc?

I don't know. I don't often go in with a gameplan of how I'm going to read people in a game.
I do know I don't trust my usual meta argument against furc right now.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 655, AgentOrange wrote:
Explain in smaller words. I don't understand.

I would like to know which posts you are not reading because reading all posts is important.

In post 656, AgentOrange wrote:
In post 654, Xisiqomelir wrote:I hope everyone notices Xis' attempt to derail the wagon on a scummy lurker onto a power role this close to deadline.

One hopes that this is the case since I would like us to lynch you.

@Town
: 17 hours to go. Would appreciate an answer to my #654 from people who were on AO today. Will hop furcolow in 5 hours or so if sentiment is generally negative for my preferred lynch.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Mod
: Jason can you fix my quote tags above please? TY
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 pm

In post 664, Xisiqomelir wrote:@Town: 17 hours to go. Would appreciate an answer to my #654 from people who were on AO today. Will hop furcolow in 5 hours or so if sentiment is generally negative for my preferred lynch.

I have my issues with the claim but I haven't seen that is definitive enough to say "Ok, must power-lynch" when he can be tested by other possible means.

Furc is the next most viable wagon. Vote him.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh, and LA as usual for weekend family duties til Monday.

Have phone access to vote Furc after someone else does.

Dont Vote Me
Dont Vote Me
Townie
Dont Vote Me
Townie
Townie

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Dont Vote Me »

In post 664, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Town
: 17 hours to go. Would appreciate an answer to my #654 from people who were on AO today. Will hop furcolow in 5 hours or so if sentiment is generally negative for my preferred lynch.

My gut says it's too early to lynch the claimed JK, even if he only has 1 shot left.

Don't make me start harassing you guys about the deadline.

-KJ
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 666, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
I have my issues with the claim but I haven't seen that is definitive enough to say "Ok, must power-lynch" when he can be tested by other possible means.

Furc is the next most viable wagon. Vote him.

Dont Lynch Me wrote:
My gut says it's too early to lynch the claimed JK, even if he only has 1 shot left.

Don't make me start harassing you guys about the deadline.

-KJ

2/4 counts as "generally negative".

VOTE: Furcolow

That's L-1 again.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I don't want the day to end without me replying to moi's most recent post.

I'd also prefer to give furv every chance to.claim.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Will take another look over things before bed. Give furc a chance to claim before the hammer. If he hasn't posted by 1 hour to deadline and MOI isn't around I'm willing to hammer.

@XIS, no on Agent O, we have no reason to lynch a claimed JK today, even if he's been so obviously scummy all day.
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:See this is why I get aggrevated with you. ThAd flip-flopped his story around (first I was scum buddying Sotty and killed her because she was a hard lynch as obv-Town,
then it morphed to “Scum often kill players that have Town reads on them” which is moronicly stupid
, then it morphed to “you killed her because you are a DLM partner”)

What. the. actual. fuck?
Where did I say this, MoI?
I said scum kill people they view strongly as town (bottom of 553), because they would obviously be the hardest people to lynch. That's the closest thing to what you're suggesting I said, but that is MILES away from it in reality.

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You, as I demonstrated, limply called him Town...
What do you mean "limply called him town"??? Either I call someone town or I don't and, history lesson,
I called Jarvis town
Multiple fucking times
. How is that "limply"? I didn't sit on the fence, I didn't say he was town conditionally, I didn't say "I think he
might
be town". Can you actually define your terms for once rather than using them as little escape holes you can slime out of when you get challenged?

I'm not letting this one go as easily as others that you've slipped by succesfully.
Prove to me that I was
limp
in my stance on jarvis
. You accused me of it, so prove it.
Here's the case against in full:
In post 170, ThAdmiral wrote:Against my initial thoughts I think Jarvis is town[/curryingfavour]

I find it unlikely scum would admit to being happy to lynch someone who they didn't have a scumread on. Plus his frustration reads as genuine.

In post 188, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 175, Xisiqomelir wrote:What do you perceive to be genuine about it? Do you base this opinion on prior experience with Jarvis, or some other basis?

It reads genuine because it doesn't seem forced, over the top or false. It is based on my prior experience trying to read hundreds of newer players.

In post 365, ThAdmiral wrote:I will endeavour to explain my flip on jarvis in more detail (however I think "flip" is slightly incorrect, as I never had jarvis as a strong scumread but he was certainly someone that I was interested in questioning):
I questioned him about seeming contradictions, but based on his answers they weren't. To clarify I thought it was off that he said he would have been fine if furc had been lynched, but then said he didn't have a scumread on furc. For most people on this site this would be scummy, but I feel he was coming from a perspective that these two things aren't mutually exclusive (a perspective that I can only assume comes from wherever he played before). I have also had experience offsite and I know that there people were often lynched for "information" or if they were deemed "distracting" to the point of being a negative influence on the game (I'm not saying all off-site mafia places have these same perspective, just that different perspectives like these do exist).
Furthermore while I initially thought he was potentially scum for throwing his vote around early I actually viewed this as a town tell, especially coupled with posts like:
In post 130, Jarvis wrote:Zang is spinning so much shit out of a perfectly clear position. Sotty is staying remarkably close to the fence. MoI is cheering Zang on while avoiding the issue himself. ThAd is probably scum still. Fonz has done so little.

Which go out of their way to put so many people offside. I don't see scum saying this.
I don't see scum admitting they wanted to lynch someone who they didn't have a scumread on.

Plus, as I mentioned, his frustration read as genuine. This came across most in posts 129, 142, 218 etc.

In post 369, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 311, Xisiqomelir wrote:What is your latest opinion of Mr_Ree and Jarvis?

Check my posts to zang for my jarvis read (town).

In post 389, ThAdmiral wrote:Haven't finished my dlm analysis but I do know that I'd rather lynch him or rees than jarvis.

-----------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:...and provided weak cases

I provided
one
case that was only arguably weak (and certainly stronger than some of the dross that had been spooned out by the likes of, oh, you for example), and a case on dlm that was agreed upon to be a good case by the likes of sotty and zang, and possibly more if people had a chance to comment on it (aka not a weak case at all).

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:(one of which you admitted in the case was such and the other, as you stipulate in this very post,
came just before deadline so as to be more busywork than actually looking for scum
)

No seriously go fuck yourself MoI.
I mean jesus christ. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. JESUS. FUCKING. CHRIST MAN! HOW CAN YOU EVEN PRETEND TO BE SERIOUS WHEN YOU SPOUT SHIT LIKE THIS?!
YOU ended the day.
There were 4 days left until deadline.
That is PLENTY of time to discuss cases and potentially decide on a different lynch.
But no, I wasn't trying to avoid the lynch of a town and lynch someone else I thought was scum. I was just making "busywork rather than actually looking for scum". I mean I wasn't acting protown like MoI by HAMMERING TOWN, ENDING THE DAY, and STOPPING ANY FURTHER DISCUSSION!
Go fuck yourself.

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:but did nothing to discourage effectively discourage the lynch.
Then today starts and you being mining the Jarvis lynch trying to attack people on the mislynch which is classic scum behavior

Surprise, surprise - more bullshit from MoI.

Before the jarvis lynch went through xisq specifically asked me the following:
In post 390, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@ThAdmiral
: If lynching Jarvis is lynching town, can you pick scum from this pseudo-wagon?

Jarvis 6 - Zang,Mr_Ree,Amrun,Yates,Don't Lynch Me,Xisiqomelir

And I responded:
In post 393, ThAdmiral wrote:Dlm and ree would be my best bets. I'm finding you and zang hard to read and I believe yates and amrun are town.

What changed from then until today?
Did I change any of those reads to "mine" the Jarvis mislynch? No!
IN FACT I even went against my previous ree suspicion and changed him to a TOWN READ!
The only person I added was YOU, MoI. And I can tell you for sure that it is for far more than just because you were on the Jarvis wagon.

So once again - you accused me of doing it - show me how I've "mined the jarvis lynch", in a display of "classic scum behaviour".

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I clearly did not claim you didn’t have a Town read on Jarvis day 1 and then pretending you did. So once again you are lying and actually going back to see what people wrote proves that.

I think it takes a
very
narrow reading of this...
In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And the second line is indeed more evidence IMO that you are using the deadline lynch for further mislynch purposes as scum. Because I don’t recall you doing anything at all to really push against his lynch.
Yet now you are saying “I thought he was working to a Town wincon” after the fact.

...particularly the bolded, to suggest that you didn't imply that I didn't have a town read on jarvis.

In post 662, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Lying scum is lying scum.

Well that's one thing we agree on.

vote: MoI

He is probably scum with DLM but I might as well vote for the one I want to see dead more.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zang- not really in the mood for point-by-point wall dinging in terms of your case on me. If you want to sum it up, I'll argue it, like ThAd posted. Otherwise, feel free to vote me.

@ThAd- yes it is, however it is static information and not game specific.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 673, PeregrineV wrote:@ThAd- yes it is, however it is static information and not game specific.

I'm a bit unsure as to what exactly this refers to.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”