Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 898, Mitillos wrote:You consider me more townie than GNR, yet unvote him to vote me? You also don't like Violet's play and then leave it at that?
How the Smurf is that pro-town?

What do you suggest I should have done/said?

In post 898, Mitillos wrote:Does your hammer policy include yourself?

Run me up to L-1 and find out, I'd consider that more pro-town than what most players have been doing for the past week because as least it would give town info.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: Are you asking if I mind? Yes, I do mind. We've had one mislynch already; a second one will put us in LyLo. If you must, I'll at least tell you now that I'm a Townie (as in, not a PR).

@Thor: I would suggest you vote your biggest scumread. From your own words, that can't possibly be me. If first isn't good for whatever reason, second one instead. You named me as third, so that means you're skipping your first and second biggest scumreads to vote me. And no, I don't want you anywhere near L-1. I still think you're town and if you get to L-1, I consider it likely that scum will hammer. Sure, one of them will out themselves that way, but they get to eliminate a strong player.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Mit - I've been voting my biggest scumread for some time - who do you think was going to do the hammer when we couldn't even get a hammer intent out of people? This town needed a sharp kick in the voonerables - a new player in hammer threat range is that kick.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 901, Mitillos wrote:@Cheery: Are you asking if I mind? Yes, I do mind. We've had one mislynch already; a second one will put us in LyLo. If you must, I'll at least tell you now that I'm a Townie (as in, not a PR).

I was asking much much you minded, and I am now pausing slightly in doing it since you have claimed.
Plus it wasn't going to happen anyway, but it is giving me thoughts about it.
I'm probably still going to be done with it.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Thor: Hrmph. I hope you know what you're doing.

p-edit: I'd much rather we get scum. We only get one more mislynch. And right now I'm basically for the chop because of you (Cheery) and Tracey. At least one of you is likely to hammer me.
options
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Mitillos »

EBWOP: Never mind, Tracey is already voting me.
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

There's still time to be able ton convince me I want to change my mind
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

• Creasy
    : Okay, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you, you won't be lonely.

|
:

• TraceyLyn11 [1] Violet
  • Cheery Dog [1] Guy_Named_Riggs
  • Guy_Named_Riggs [2] Mitillos, Cheery Dog
  • Malakittens [0]
  • Mitillos [3] Malakittens, TraceyLyn11, Thor665

• Thor665 [0]
  • Violet [0]

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

• With 7 Alive it is 4 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

• 11:59 PM of December 15th, EST.

Last edited by Robocopter87 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 899, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 891, Robocopter87 wrote:However, that doesn't mean you can just up and fly away, all i ask is to keep me up to date on where your activity will be.

I believe I am going limited access during what will probably day 3 (I think the 22nd to the 31st, but not sure on the start date yet - it's going to happen between Christmas and New Years Day at the very least (and my access then will depend on how much data I still have available on my phone and how often I can get on the one computer that will be present where I'm staying).

Alright, that sounds fair to me, keep me posted. Thanks.

To everyone:
DEADLINE STANDS

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: To convince you that I am town? If you want to change your mind, just ISO me. In any case, why would I have killed Nacho? What would my motivation, as scum, be? ISO him, as well.
options
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

What do you think we'll find in that ISO?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Actually looking at that ISO.

Unvote: Milquetoast
Vote: GNR

Mitilos is probably town. I was on him and attacking the bulk of Day 1. Not to such a level that my death would equate to him as scum, but I clearly suspected him and had him in a null scummish category.
Nacho flat out called him town and defended him from me.
Even as I swing into him again here he basically calls me town and continues his own hunts.
He is town enough the wagon on him should die - people should vote GNR or Violet.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 909, Mitillos wrote:@Cheery: To convince you that I am town? If you want to change your mind, just ISO me. In any case, why would I have killed Nacho? What would my motivation, as scum, be? ISO him, as well.

I'll oblige by reading ISOs, but that probably won't make me want to change my mind by it's self. Seeing as your posts convinced me you were probscum in the first place.
Your motivation for killing Nacho would be the same as everyone elses in that he is a good player. If there is a roleblocker on the scum team, you may have been cop hunting. (since you would know one exists if that is the case).
Your personal reasons may or may not have included that Nacho was PM's loudest defender and you thought he would attack back hardest after PM flipped doctor.
I probably should have been louder myself since I had read him as a PR, but I had thought we may have been able to get someone else lynched and PM may have managed to be useful afterall.
(do note I haven't actually read Mit's ISO, I started with Nacho's and his read of Violet wanted me to reread it.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: It's exactly as Thor said. If I were scum, my choice would have been Thor, instead of Nacho. Beyond that, I can't offer you anything else.

@Mod: I think there's some mistake in the VC's somewhere. Specifically, somewhere between 877 and 907.
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

What Thor? Why are you voting someone who you find more townish than the person you JUST unvoted?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I got my question answered. I was on page 36. >.>
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

That ISO did get boring to read, and it confirms some of my thoughts, though I guess some were put in their place, whatever it was that happened my vote is still going to remain on riggs for now.

Mit wrote:@Cheery: It's exactly as Thor said. If I were scum, my choice would have been Thor, instead of Nacho. Beyond that, I can't offer you anything else.

Why that choice other than him being arguable the most experienced?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Why Thor? Because Nacho was calling me town. Not just calling me town. Remember what he said to Tracey (if I remember correctly) about needing to unblock my vote from PMyst. That means he was pretty convinced I was town. If I were scum, I'd absolutely want him around, supporting me. The relative experience of Thor and Nacho is irrelevant; they are both more experienced than the rest of us, as far as I can tell. Basically, I'd kill pretty much anyone over Nacho, at that point, if I were mafia.
Also, sorry for being boring.
options
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I also don't see how wanting to unblock your vote from PM = that he was convinced you were town.
What I saw regarding him saying it, even before he flipped town, was that he was going to hammer to make you look elsewhere. Since you were pretty focused on just PM at the time.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Too tired to post anything right
Will get to this tomorrow
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 917, Mitillos wrote:Why Thor? Because Nacho was calling me town. Not just calling me town. Remember what he said to Tracey (if I remember correctly) about needing to unblock my vote from PMyst. That means he was pretty convinced I was town. If I were scum, I'd absolutely want him around, supporting me. The relative experience of Thor and Nacho is irrelevant; they are both more experienced than the rest of us, as far as I can tell. Basically, I'd kill pretty much anyone over Nacho, at that point, if I were mafia.

Which would mean you either did it for IWFOM or because your partner was heavily suspected and you'd rather a partner than a town town-reading you.
(or you didn't do it as you claim, this is still a possibility)
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Cheery: But if it was because of "my partner" being heavily suspected, then he'd have to be Riggs. Look at where my vote is. Also, I think mafia would be less interested in keeping their partner by day, than consolidating their own position. And if it's WIFOM, then anyone could be scum, so you might as well throw that out the window.

@Mala: If Nacho thought I was scum, he wouldn't care about me looking elsewhere. He'd want me lynched instead. Town wants town to work together, because that's the way town can lynch scum. Nacho wanted me to stop concentrating on PMyst and look elsewhere, so he believed I was town. As scum, I wouldn't want him gone.

@Riggs: We are approaching the deadline...
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 921, Mitillos wrote:@Cheery: But if it was because of "my partner" being heavily suspected, then he'd have to be Riggs. Look at where my vote is. Also, I think mafia would be less interested in keeping their partner by day, than consolidating their own position. And if it's WIFOM, then anyone could be scum, so you might as well throw that out the window.

...or Violet.

"but look where my vote was earlier!"

and I still have a scumread on you, so yes you can be scum.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 913, Mitillos wrote:@Cheery: It's exactly as Thor said. If I were scum, my choice would have been Thor, instead of Nacho. Beyond that, I can't offer you anything else.

@Mod: I think there's some mistake in the VC's somewhere. Specifically, somewhere between 877 and 907.

Unless there's a mistake with 877 then I don't see the error.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 877, Robocopter87 wrote:
Unless there's a mistake with 877 then I don't see the error.

You might want to look again then, there's a hell of a lot of mistakes in 907.
(it appears to have been updated from #826 and not #877)

Upon further investigation (not on my phone), I see you're right! Should be fixed now. ~ Robo

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”