quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 am

Post by quadz08 »

I'm just frustrated that we finally found an agreeable lynch, and now that's likely to no longer be the case. blech.

And uhhhh, I already talked about the hurt and how it was a dumb move that I made while distracted?

P-EDIT: Hi there Fate how's it goin' bud
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1148, Voidedmafia wrote:Though, notably, kinetic only remarked that he was much more willing to let him die while quadz was rather trigger-happy with his hurt?

Perhaps the impatience is true for both of them, but there's a certain level of degrees that I think you're missing, LLD.

P-EDIT: Read, missy. Read.

Show me where I'm wrong, or stop answering for them.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1130, MattP wrote:Fuck. Literally Fuck My Life.

In post 1131, Kinetic wrote:KILL IT NOW! KILL IT NOW WITH FIRE!

In post 1134, quadz08 wrote:oh jeez

let's kill it dead please

HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKS ARE SCUM SHITTING THEIR PANTS?

TIERCE, YOURE PRETTY, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 am

In post 1150, quadz08 wrote:I'm just frustrated that we finally found an agreeable lynch, and now that's likely to no longer be the case. blech.

And uhhhh, I already talked about the hurt and how it was a dumb move that I made while distracted?

P-EDIT: Hi there Fate how's it goin' bud

I really don't think that's a good enough explanation for that, given the second post you made about it.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1143, Yosarian2 wrote:Fate: Welcome to the game. I know it sucks to replace in to such a shitty position, but we're pretty sure the guy you're replacing is scum, and are already figuring out the logistics on how to kill him.

Some quick things you should know:

1. We have all agreed; no one is going to hurt anyone unless that person has 5 people voting to lynch them. This is the plan we are going with. If you break the plan and start lashing out, no matter who or what reasons you give, you WILL be dead within 48 hours, no matter what else you do or say. If you don't believe me, take a look at how day 1 ended. I want to hear your defense, I want to hear your thoughts on the game so far, and I want to hear your suspects, but if you start actually shooting at people we put you down like a rabid dog before you'll even know what hit you.

2. You currently have 5 votes on you, and the guy you're replacing (Scooby) looks really, really bad. If you want to claim, I would do it fast.

Seems scummy as all fuck

nice lil plan to keep the town in CHECK and UNDER CONTROL?

HURT: Yosarian

BRING

IT

ON

SCUM
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:48 am

Heal: Yos2

Fate, read our system please. Tierce and I are both town and both big advocates of it. Don't get yourself killed over something technical.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

LLD, I've sort of thought that you've been the most vocal critic of the system. Am I wrong?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 am

Post by quadz08 »

critic of the system =/= ignores system to the detriment of town. She said that earlier too.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Zdenek »

What is your point?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Zdenek »

Anyway voided has basically shattered the town read on him that I had earlier. He's clinging to the crazy idea that Kinetic was better than me on every point and in order to avoid having to rationalize his argument he's gone from arguing that Kinetic won the argument to saying that his opinion of the arguments isn't based to logic and that it's some sort of gut read - that it's based on how the arguments feel, which is fine, but that has nothing to do with winning the argument. He says that at the core my arguments felt scummy, but there's literally no mention of anything that he actually disagreed with or thought had scum motivation. It's all vague accusations that seem to me to be designed so that he doesn't have to backtrack on his earlier claim that Kinetic was better on every point.

Also I can't see any town reason for his comment to me that he's preeeeetty sure that MattP was joking about changing his KKB read. Considering that it doesn't look like that's the case at all. So to me this just looks like unnecessary mudflinging.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1151, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1148, Voidedmafia wrote:Though, notably, kinetic only remarked that he was much more willing to let him die while quadz was rather trigger-happy with his hurt?

Perhaps the impatience is true for both of them, but there's a certain level of degrees that I think you're missing, LLD.

P-EDIT: Read, missy. Read.

Show me where I'm wrong, or stop answering for them.

I just did?

So, are we gonna kill Fate like we did Peregrine?

P-EDIT: Uh...

1.) He did win the argument and was better than you.

2.) It's hasn't been a gut read and I don't remember saying my opinion wasn't entirely not based on logic.

3.) I SAID Kinetic won the argument on every current point at the time I last posted on it, which should clearly meant I agreed with kinetic entirely. If you really want me to walk over the entire thing again, that's fine, but if I basically said I entirely agreed with Kinetic we're no longer arguing point-by-point but by the entire thing.

4.) Well, explain how Matt's post ISN'T possibly a joke then. Matt's switch on KKB is pending on what KKB actually does, so it's not in any way true.

...actually, start explaining how the fuck that's mudslinging in the first place.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Zdenek »

Also, LLD, why do you think that Tierce is town?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1155, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Heal: Yos2

Fate, read our system please. Tierce and I are both town and both big advocates of it. Don't get yourself killed over something technical.

Just watch
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1147, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like seriously, this has gone beyond being a "response to Fate". It can't be attributed as that because of these two posts before the replacement is announced.

I want some answers from both of you about this matter.

MattP, I need an answer from you about something. Explain your thought process concerning the "Kanye backing out of his town read" comment. It's very important to my reads currently.

I explained exactly how I felt when calling kanye scum and explaining my case on him. The behavior I showed in that post was why I thought he either lost his townread or was lazy scum.

In post 1152, Fate wrote:
In post 1130, MattP wrote:Fuck. Literally Fuck My Life.

In post 1131, Kinetic wrote:KILL IT NOW! KILL IT NOW WITH FIRE!

In post 1134, quadz08 wrote:oh jeez

let's kill it dead please

HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKS ARE SCUM SHITTING THEIR PANTS?

TIERCE, YOURE PRETTY, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME

Thank you for confirming yourself as scum to me!
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

Post by MattP »

FATE COMES INTO THREAD AS A UNIVERSAL SCUMREAD

FATE IMMEDIATELY PROVIDES NO REASONING FOR ANYTHING BUT MAKES A LOT OF HUGE MOVES TO TRY TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF HIS WAGON AND DETER THEM FROM CONTINUING TOWARDS HIS LYNCH

FATE NONCHALANTLY FLIPS HIS HAIR BACK AND TELLS LLD TO "JUST WATCH" TO MAKE HER SWOON FROM THE SIDELINES

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FoS: Kinetic

This is a joke, right?
SlappyKrust
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1160, Voidedmafia wrote:

Your welcome to this opinion.
Voided wrote:
2.) It's hasn't been a gut read and I don't remember saying my opinion wasn't entirely not based on logic.

In post 1050, Voidedmafia wrote:I suppose on an almost purely logical front with what I recall you may have been even with Kinetic--but it just felt like defense for the sake of defense, not defense to prove that you were actually town or defense to really try and prove kinetic's attacks as baseless, false, and at the core scummy.

On a logical front, we may have been even, the rest is about how you feel, with no actual reference to how anything that I did was scummy. It's just vague nonsense.
Voided wrote:
3.) I SAID Kinetic won the argument on every current point at the time I last posted on it, which should clearly meant I agreed with kinetic entirely. If you really want me to walk over the entire thing again, that's fine, but if I basically said I entirely agreed with Kinetic we're no longer arguing point-by-point but by the entire thing.

First of all, I don't believe that you could possibly have arrived at this decision legitimately, but that aside, I've given you plenty of opportunities to justify it is some way, and you've just restated over and over again that you agree with Kinetic on every point and have given no examples to justify this stance.
Voided wrote:
4.) Well, explain how Matt's post ISN'T possibly a joke then. Matt's switch on KKB is pending on what KKB actually does, so it's not in any way true.

...actually, start explaining how the fuck that's mudslinging in the first place.

Why do you think it's a joke because to me it's pretty fucking clear that it wasn't. I mean just read Matt's posts.
In post 1100, MattP wrote:Let me try to organize my thoughts about kanye, but regardless of how I feel about him this is already a won town game as long as we agree that Zdenek, Yos, myself, Kinetic, ABR, and VM are never touched. I'm starting to really warm up to LLD town too, lemme go over her

In post 1109, MattP wrote:Because you've been quiet as fuck and completely ignorant of all of the pushing of my townread I've been doing to you and asking for you to back me up when you claim you have me as a townread and if you were town you would be my bro
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 am

In post 1165, MattP wrote:
In post 1145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FoS: Kinetic

This is a joke, right?

He did the same scummy thing Quadz did. That's all this said. I want to take a closer look at both of them.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1154, Fate wrote:
In post 1143, Yosarian2 wrote:Fate: Welcome to the game. I know it sucks to replace in to such a shitty position, but we're pretty sure the guy you're replacing is scum, and are already figuring out the logistics on how to kill him.

1. We have all agreed; no one is going to hurt anyone unless that person has 5 people voting to lynch them. This is the plan we are going with. If you break the plan and start lashing out, no matter who or what reasons you give, you WILL be dead within 48 hours, no matter what else you do or say. If you don't believe me, take a look at how day 1 ended. I want to hear your defense, I want to hear your thoughts on the game so far, and I want to hear your suspects, but if you start actually shooting at people we put you down like a rabid dog before you'll even know what hit you.

2. You currently have 5 votes on you, and the guy you're replacing (Scooby) looks really, really bad. If you want to claim, I would do it fast.

Seems scummy as all fuck

BRING

IT

ON

SCUM

You know, I was trying to give you a chance, but apparently, Fate has decided to die.

That's ok, he was probably scum anyway.

HURT: fate

I am also doing a full ragedump on Fate, right now. I want Zdenek and Kinetic to also rage dump ASAP, although we can wait until Flay announces the vote count for htat.

Also, since Fate has decided to start firing, we officially don't have time to mess around with picking specific people to hurt him. Everyone needs to start firing right now. It doesn't even matter if you agree with the lynch or not; once someone does this, they die fast, no exceptions. Ideally, we want him dead in the next 24 hours before he has a chance to fire again.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Zdenek »

Can we please go with the plan to limit the number of people hurting him? I still think it's a good idea, and with the rage dumps it won't be slow at all. He'll probably be dead before 24 hours are up. I'll rage dump after the next vc.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1169, Zdenek wrote:Can we please go with the plan to limit the number of people hurting him? I still think it's a good idea, and with the rage dumps it won't be slow at all. He'll probably be dead before 24 hours are up. I'll rage dump after the next vc.

(shrug) If we can get this going fast enough, ok.

Quadz should continue to hurt him, since he has already done so. I'm also pretty convinced that MattP and LLD are town, so I would be fine with them hurting him. Just so long as he dies fast, I don't care.

Remember, this isn't just about Fate; we need to do whatever we have to in order to deter other people from doing this in the future.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1166, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1160, Voidedmafia wrote:

Your welcome to this opinion.

Thank you.

Voided wrote:

In post 1050, Voidedmafia wrote:I suppose on an almost purely logical front with what I recall you may have been even with Kinetic--but it just felt like defense for the sake of defense, not defense to prove that you were actually town or defense to really try and prove kinetic's attacks as baseless, false, and at the core scummy.

On a logical front, we may have been even, the rest is about how you feel, with no actual reference to how anything that I did was scummy. It's just vague nonsense.

Well, firstly, I don't find none of that of be vague nonsense (yeah, yeah /opinion, shaddup). Some of the points I remember you trying to make at the tail end of the argument really just looked like you were reaching to see if something would stick, which led me to think that the argument was (or was becoming) less about you defending and more about you trying to get out of pressure.

Perhaps I will have to go back to debate the first half of your response, though.

First of all, I don't believe that you could possibly have arrived at this decision legitimately, but that aside, I've given you plenty of opportunities to justify it is some way, and you've just restated over and over again that you agree with Kinetic on every point and have given no examples to justify this stance.

Yes I can. As I said, I had read the argument in its entirety as it was going on, and I still stand by my claim made at the end.

As for the other half of this, fine. If you want me to show how each point is in kinetic's favor, then fine.

Voided wrote:

Why do you think it's a joke because to me it's pretty fucking clear that it wasn't. I mean just read Matt's posts.
In post 1100, MattP wrote:Let me try to organize my thoughts about kanye, but regardless of how I feel about him this is already a won town game as long as we agree that Zdenek, Yos, myself, Kinetic, ABR, and VM are never touched. I'm starting to really warm up to LLD town too, lemme go over her

In post 1109, MattP wrote:Because you've been quiet as fuck and completely ignorant of all of the pushing of my townread I've been doing to you and asking for you to back me up when you claim you have me as a townread and if you were town you would be my bro
[/quote]
First quote involves requiring him to get his thoughts straight on KKB--not indicative of him putting KKB as scum seriously.
Second quote does lend more credence to that thought, but in light of their most recent banter its made null until KKB proves himself one way or another to MattP.

All in all, I'm still kinda led to believe it was joking. I don't entirely believe it is, yeah, but I lean in that direction.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

Here's the thing voided, the fact that you still believe that MattP was joking means that you're either scum trying to stick to a previously stated opinion or that you're town who can't be taken seriously, and either way I no longer really care what you think of my argument with Kinetic.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1168, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1154, Fate wrote:

Seems scummy as all fuck

BRING

IT

ON

SCUM

You know, I was trying to give you a chance, but apparently, Fate has decided to die.

That's ok, he was probably scum anyway.

HURT: fate

I am also doing a full ragedump on Fate, right now. I want Zdenek and Kinetic to also rage dump ASAP, although we can wait until Flay announces the vote count for htat.

Also, since Fate has decided to start firing, we officially don't have time to mess around with picking specific people to hurt him. Everyone needs to start firing right now. It doesn't even matter if you agree with the lynch or not; once someone does this, they die fast, no exceptions. Ideally, we want him dead in the next 24 hours before he has a chance to fire again.

JUST WATCH

HAEHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THAT REACTION

"SET PHASERS TO KILL DIE DIED DIE DONT LET HIM SPEAK"

CLASSIC
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Fate »

the BEST part is "I was going to give him a chance" = aka implicit knowledge tat I'll flip town

G

fucking

G

I'll read this game tomorrow if I"m alive but atm I PROMISE I will hurt Yos off CD until you put me or him in the ground

So come out of the woodwork and put me down first

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”