NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Well she
didn't
get a townread on Vi because of the vig thing either?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 222, Mehdi2277 wrote:So joh what are all my posts arguing with you? Whether you like the defense that is it and I find you being either dumb or just ignoring it to argue when I've repeatedly explained the main question thing you attacked me on. You still won't see that as viable and treat it like every time I argue with you is because I can't read.

Why do you suspect me then? Abridge it, for lazy fucks like me. If we suppose you actually have some reasons.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

So I seriously believed Empire would be lynched that easily and unvoted to not be on an empire lynch? Kind of funny when I've been arguing that an easy mislynch doesn't usually occur that easily.

P-edit: She gave that as a reason for Vi town. Look at her wall when she started posting again near the end.

P-edit 2: A. That opportunistic seems weak and doubtful of a reason for emp scum and that was what you voted him for.
B. I think MoI is town and one reason for that is his death spec on me flipping scum. Didn't count tammy's vote as much in that wagon. SAD has been pushing the most even if it is on me. So what's left is my vote and yours and since I think one scum is on the wagon I think it's you. I asked if you changed reads on emp to see if you actually would think what does the wagon on him look (kind of curious how emp's walls don't look really town).
C. You're excessive inability to comprehend that me asking a question doesn't mean I need a response to vote you when the question was on something you did I found scummy.
D. The amount you reacted to the one vote from me and had to argue over it.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 225, Johhog wrote:
In post 219, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 217, Johhog wrote:
In post 185, Baby Spice wrote:Fun fact. Johhog is still yet to address anything about Mehdi's vote on him except the timing point.

What is there to say? His only reasoning is that he "liked [my] vote the least".

I really understand you.
Can you state reasons for voting Mehdi?

I got bad vibes already when he voted Empire, his reasoning was shit, and not kinda shit, just shit. He was all "yeah I don't agree with the reasons on why you guys vote Emp, but he should've been clearer that his vote on NS was a serious vote so I'll bw him anyway". Then he unvoted Emp and distanced himself from the wagon by instantly voting the, in his opinion, worst vote on the Empirewagon. That striked me as someone trying to save his own arse. Looking at it retrospectively, I have to say that's a towntell for Empire. I can see Mehdi opposing the wagon because he knows it might lead to a lynch if Empire reacts badly, it's short deadlines and all. The fact that his reasoning for voting me is shit doesn't make stuff better. I've already covered that, though. There's been some bits and pieces after that too, like when he said that he thought there had to be at least one scum on the Empirewagon, the very wagon he himself jumped on before jumping off it instantly.
In post 221, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 213, ArcAngel9 wrote:And the people who voted you like
VI
, Tammy, Arthur

Oh shit shit's going down.

thank you for the reply. I see you have your own reasons.
So who you think looks Townie for you?

In post 226, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Well she
didn't
get a townread on Vi because of the vig thing either?

Who do you mean this question? next time please either quote or name the person you're referring.
This is very confusing when someone post and don't quote or state who they referring too.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 229, ArcAngel9 wrote:Who do you mean this question? next time please either quote or name the person you're referring.
This is very confusing when someone post and don't quote or state who they referring too.

It was to me. Questions are almost always referring to whoever they were conversing with last on that point.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Johhog »

In post 228, Mehdi2277 wrote:A. That opportunistic seems weak and doubtful of a reason for emp scum and that was what you voted him for.
B. I think MoI is town and one reason for that is his death spec on me flipping scum. Didn't count tammy's vote as much in that wagon. SAD has been pushing the most even if it is on me. So what's left is my vote and yours and since I think one scum is on the wagon I think it's you. I asked if you changed reads on emp to see if you actually would think what does the wagon on him look (kind of curious how emp's walls don't look really town).
C. You're excessive inability to comprehend that me asking a question doesn't mean I need a response to vote you when the question was on something you did I found scummy.
D. The amount you reacted to the one vote from me and had to argue over it.

That's a nice list of bullshit, but you still fail to say
why
you suspect me. There's no inherent reasoning. Watch.

A. Why is it a weak reason? I'd say it's an unusually strong reason for page two. Empire knew that NS is considered an easy target. His vote came right after an awkward NS post. He saw his chance to start a wagon. You obviously disagree, but why do you disagree?

B. But why is there one scum on the wagon? You're just making things up by now. You have to, you know, actually have a reason to believe that.

C. That's just you failing to read. That would've been fine and dandy if you had voted me in the same post as where you asked your question. But now you waited with the vote and pretended that I had avoided the question, making up a bullshit reason.

D. I didn't argue about the vote until very recently (and I do believe one should react to votes). What I did argue about was your bullshit reason, that everyone except you and your lapdog Baby Spice realises is absolute bullshit. What is it that you don't understand? You said that you voted me partly because I didn't answer your question. I didn't have time to answer it. You could've just avoided mentioning it if you didn't mean it but now you're instead entangling yourself in a web of terrible excuses.

ArcAngel9 wrote:So who you think looks Townie for you?

Good question. I'd say that Konowa, SnowStorm, Dayne, Tammy and MoI looks townish. Dayne and Tammy looks earnest, MoI looks like his town self, SnowStorm too, I have no meta from Konowa but he's making a lot of sense.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

You realize you're adding to point 3. I don't think you're dumb enough to make reasons and why you suspect me different. Those are the reasons I suspect you. And how you still can't understand something when I explain it a thousand times (such as quick lycnhing is a stupid motive when it rarely happens so being on an easy mislynch early is dumb).

Since most wagons on town have one or more scum. Pure appeal to probability.

Yeah I had emp as a bigger scum read then. The idea of multiple scum reads isn't foreign to you is it? After emp stopped being a suspect I swapped to you since you were my next suspect.

I've argued the question thing enough that I just prefer to go with you're being dumb on purpose.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Konowa 146 wrote:Forgot about the short deadlines in this game. Stating intent to put him at L-1.
Why haven't you done this already.

@MoI: Save your time. It is.

ArcAngel9 186 wrote:VI
Or I can just direct the Vig and take care of this.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vi 187 wrote:
ArcAngel9 186 wrote:VI
Or I can just direct the Vig and take care of this.

I really doubt you're a Vigalante. you're faking it.
Why don't you play some real game.

~quote tags fixed. ~Zar
Last edited by Zar on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 234, ArcAngel9 wrote:I really doubt you're a Vigalante. you're faking it.
Why don't you play some real game.
I am.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Because he is scummy. And AA since you asked joh any response to what he said.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Vi - What are your reasons to suspect me? Explain yourself?
Because i see your trying harder to frame me, I know what is my role and your push to get me killed give me every reason to suspect you!!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm

In post 228, Mehdi2277 wrote:P-edit: She gave that as a reason for Vi town. Look at her wall when she started posting again near the end.

Can you please quote it?

Because I don't see her mentioning Vi at all, nvm say she's town because of the vig.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 236, Mehdi2277 wrote:Because he is scummy. And AA since you asked joh any response to what he said.

Most of his list of trustees are not currently under my scum radar.
I think Tammy may be scum.
I feel MOI looks townie to me. and I am neutral about others.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 237, ArcAngel9 wrote:Vi - What are your reasons to suspect me? Explain yourself?
Because i see your trying harder to frame me, I know what is my role and your push to get me killed give me every reason to suspect you!!
What have you done thus far that would cause me to believe you are Town?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 123, Tammy wrote:(there is something that makes me lean town here but I can't put my finger on it and wouldn't at all be upset at a VIG shot here)

In post 123, Tammy wrote:Totally would not mind a vig of archangel and am slightly town reading vi because of his comments on it,

Here arthur.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Woops I saw that first one but didn't see the second.

And that's not that drastic as you make it out to be? At not really comparable to your extreme?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I'm extreme for suspecting Vi for it, but tammy's fine for town reading vi and seriously being ok with shooting AA?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'd be ok with aa getting shot

more mehdi votes now

In post 173, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 172, roflcopter wrote:if mehdi flips scum i want moi's head on a platter

Actually Mehdi flips scum and we can 1v1 as this looks very much like inside knowledge being put together to pre-emptively push a mislynch.

holy overreaction batman. must have struck a nerve. now i know i'm right.

adding dayne and joh to the town list
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

What does that post from MoI mean if I'm town?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 245, Mehdi2277 wrote:What does that post from MoI mean if I'm town?

thats a bridge i'll cross when i come to it

more likely, thats a bridge i'll never really need to think about again
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It's a post from now. You gave on opinion on it as him over reacting since you think I'm scum. You can also give an opinion on what it means if I'm town now. I'm not asking you to give me all of your day 2 reads.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by roflcopter »

In post 247, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's a post from now. You gave on opinion on it as him over reacting since you think I'm scum. You can also give an opinion on what it means if I'm town now. I'm not asking you to give me all of your day 2 reads.

no, you're doing that thing caught scum do where they try to force people to jump through mental hoops by saying "but what will you think of this if i flip town?"
soi soi soi

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Same thing I did as town back in Name of the Wind. So it being a scum tell for me doesn't work (don't think I've done it as scum on site).
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by roflcopter »

and now you're doing that thing scum do where they self-meta
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”