NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 314, Johhog wrote:
First of all, you have no clue what OMGUS means. I have solid reasoning, regardless if you agree with it or not.
Secondly, why is it bad?
Explain.

In post 87, Johhog wrote:Guess what, dipshit. I haven't posted since post 35. You sail up high on my suspect list from that post alone.

In post 98, Johhog wrote:You're voting me because I didn't answer your question, I didn't have the opportunity to answer the question (and less than a day passed between your question and your vote).

In post 100, Johhog wrote:You voted me before I had a chance to answer your question. If you had voted me in the same post as when you asked me the question, or if you had voted me after my answer, that would've been one thing. Now, you asked the question, made it look like you waited for an answer and then you voted me before I answered anyway, thereby revealing that you didn't care about my answer and just wanted to vote me.

In post 103, Johhog wrote:You still fail to make any sense at all. It was one reason to vote me? It shouldn't have held any weight at all. I didn't have the time to answer it. YOU-VOTED-BEFORE-I-POSTED-AND-COULD-ANSWER. Is it that hard to understand?

In post 105, Johhog wrote:You claimed that one of the reasons for voting me was that I hadn't answered your question.

In post 108, Johhog wrote:No, you can't! You can say "I suspect John because he was wrong in saying that Empire is opportunistic and I think he tried to show Empire in an unnecessarily bad light". You can't say "I suspect John, partly because he didn't answer my question" when I didn't have time to answer your question.

In post 164, Johhog wrote:
Holy shit. It's not like I'm complaining about his vote on me (although I'd obviously prefer that he didn't vote me), it's that he's too proud to admit that part of his reasoning is faulty.

In post 75, Mehdi2277 wrote:VOTE: Joh partly since I haven't gotten a response to my question (end of post 35) and of the votes on emp I like his least.

Johhog, you never asked or addressed what was it about your vote (on Empire) that Medhi liked the least. Not at the point that I first said I didn't like your vote, and not since. You belted on and on about the weakest, the stupidest part of Medhi's reasons for voting you.
It's like your admitting that you know it was the worst vote on Empire and are trying to cover that fact by screaming about something else.

If you had solid reasoning, post it, or if you did post it you obscured it in the pointless ranting so point it out.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Hi Vi do you have any actual thoughts on the game?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 350, Empire wrote:
In post 347, Mehdi2277 wrote:Emp did you find anything meta wise on NS?

Doing it now. Games I'm looking at are: Micro 70, Otherworld, NY152, and Political Corruption Mafia.

(P.S.: Your line of questioning re: Open 463 is really cumbersome and tedious and really resembles your general line of questioning from that game.)

In not forgetting you're checking meta? Interestingly I don't remember really getting a meta read that game (I think best was me and OS played like a hydra similarly when we hated hydra dissonance first game, but not so second game) so seeing it occur is nice.

Spice did you glance at that johhog game I mentioned? It's not a long read at all.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 353, Mehdi2277 wrote:In not forgetting you're checking meta? Interestingly I don't remember really getting a meta read that game (I think best was me and OS played like a hydra similarly when we hated hydra dissonance first game, but not so second game) so seeing it occur is nice.

No, I meant your recent line of questioning re: Tammy unvoting and not wanting a quickhammer (I can vouch for her that our original plan on D3 was to slow it down but we ended up being so convinced by the notion that Piggy was being bussed that we ended up rolling with it).
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 pm

Why is Baby chainsawing harder then Leatherface?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 pm

In post 79, Vi wrote:
In post 77, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 76, Vi wrote:
In post 75, Mehdi2277 wrote:Vi same thing I asked before can you explain why you're currently voting SAD?
Because I haven't moved my vote from him. Would you like for me to move my vote?
You voted him while talking to maestro on voting you is bad so I thought the lack of vote on maestro meant some more reasoning for voting SAD. I'm curious what that is.
I decline.

Unvote: Ser Arthur Dayne
Vote: Mehdi2277
(L-6)
Please discuss your vote on Mehdi Vi because it's been camped there forever and you have not mentioned anything about the growing wagon.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Since she thinks I'm town.

As for tammy I mainly wanted to hear her say something beyond we have time left for the unvote.

P-edit: Arthur forget this:

In post 283, Vi wrote:Medhi is Today's lynch. You're welcome to make your vote less throwaway anytime now.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 357, Mehdi2277 wrote:As for tammy I mainly wanted to hear her say something beyond we have time left for the unvote.

...how would her response be even remotely relevant to her alignment?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

In post 357, Mehdi2277 wrote:As for tammy I mainly wanted to hear her say something beyond we have time left for the unvote.
...for example?

Pedit: Hey loosie.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It didn't matter. I wasn't asking that to get a better read on her.

P-edit: For example what she said after that.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 pm

In post 357, Mehdi2277 wrote:
P-edit: Arthur forget this:

In post 283, Vi wrote:Medhi is Today's lynch. You're welcome to make your vote less throwaway anytime now.

That does nothing at all. MENTIONING by addressing why he think you're suspicious.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 360, Mehdi2277 wrote:It didn't matter. I wasn't asking that to get a better read on her.

...then why bother asking the question in the first place?

(This is why you're probably mafia, just FYI. Asking pointless shit is your scum game to a tee.)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Haven't mentioned the growing wagon and being happy with it (as for more on his read on me that was asked for in post 80 so good luck with the response).

P-edit: I think I know my scum game better then you. Annoying people with questions includes town games such as micro 3. And not everything has to be for a read to be worth something. I thought it was because her own reads were less sure and wanted to hear that by not directly asking on it and see the response. If that's true I should never ask you or any town read a question since it's not likely for getting a read on them..
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Funny actually since that same reason was something referenced for town me.

In post 83, kanyeknowsbest wrote:mehdi looks like what ive seen of mehdi before, ie asking pointless questions and pushing angles i dont really give a shit abt. idk if he plays diff as scum tho so..standard null 4neow.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Empire »

...you were scum that game and Kanye explicitly said he had no knowledge of your scum-game. Are you even serious right now?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:45 pm

In post 365, Empire wrote:...you were scum that game and Kanye explicitly said he had no knowledge of your scum-game. Are you even serious right now?

Lmao.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

In post 0, quadz08 wrote:
Shamrock2277,
Artemis Fowl, Mafia, Seeking Scum / 1-shot Precocious Genius / 1-shot Butler

~ Mod-color removed. ~ Zar.
Last edited by Zar on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I kind of know that. The point is it was referenced for something I did as town with kanye previously (karma).
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

But still you're point was I do it as scum. Mine is I do it as town as well and that kanye actually did put it best.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Why didn't you just link to Karma mafia instead of doing it this roundabout way?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 369, Mehdi2277 wrote:But still you're point was I do it as scum. Mine is I do it as town as well and that kanye actually did put it best.

You're literally citing someone's incomplete and faulty knowledge of your play as someone "summarizing it best."

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Since I was trying to find the most recent finished example on the topic. And emp not sure what you mean. Yes I know kanye was wrong, but the point is that it was mentioned as part of town me,
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 286, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 270, Tammy wrote:
In post 184, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 180, Konowa wrote:What was the question you asked everyone?

next time, either name or quote to ask question becuase otherwise it ll be hard to see who your question directs too.
It was general question for everyone who they currently think most scummiest person in living.

For instance...you can get a good idea for the answer to this question by looking at the vote counts as people re generally voting the person they think is scummy. The question you asked is bad for a couple of reasons and isn't going to really get you answers. One it looks like you're trying o look busy when you're not really being proactive. Second this isn't going to be met favorably because asking this of everyone looks like you're trying to figure out who it's okay to suspect because it's not you voicing any of your thoughts.

How do even make statementsl ike i am not being proactive, you don't even know what my suspects and views about each one properly.
This is Mafia, a place i can ask, accuse, argue with players around me. so, don't tell me what not to do. Being a townie I would expect my town to find me and its important to act as team. you can't on your win get the town win. so my attempt was to see how many people have common opinion it is an effort to see who the most scummy but it doesn't change what my opinion one each one based on observation, but it is not always safe depend on self opinons becuase the rest town may have information than i do and i am trying to get what i need to identifiy mafia.

You have now refuted information given to you and reacted to the one vote on you in a horrible way that does nothing for town.

Here is a recently completed newbie game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23875

Please read it. For all our sakes. Kthnxbai.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:13 pm

(except you weren't town?)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It was the most recent mention of me asking questions a lot as a thing I do as town. Whether I was town or not doesn't change that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”