pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 444, pirate mollie wrote:eta: why are you giving aj a pass you are normally all over shit like this

I have bigger scum to lynch. Plus, from what I bothered to read of your case on him, it's a lot of hubbalub.[/quote]

no it isn't.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Uh, you're right. He did randomly change.. Interesting...
Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

Well, I think all of us but Majiffy can realistically see Fuzz being the best lynch. Jason, myself and D3x are already voting him, AJ admitted he could be much more helpful (since Fuzz isn't helpful at all) and Mollie seems suspicious as well.

Kittens, since you did the iso, could you see my points about him basically not contributing anything. He may even be more tunnelly than you claimed I am. And he certainly doesn't ever post unless spoken to. That's terribad.

I think Fuzz is the best lynch by far since he isn't contributing toward anything and he is very scummy with his misreps at the very least. I think he is scum. His posts are illogical, non-analytical and overall a waste of people's time to read.

With only a few days left, I think Fuzz is the clear lynch.
Mortality is the number 1 cause of death.

Town: 2-2
Scum: 1-0
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day One - Vote Count 1.22

Earlder1 [3] - fuzzybutternut, Majiffy, Malakittens
fuzzybutternut [3] - Earlder1, JasonWazza, d3x

pirate mollie [1] - Aj the Epic
Aj the Epic [1] - pirate mollie

Not voting (1):
thudworm

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2012-12-24 04:41:03)
thudworm
thudworm
Townie
thudworm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:07 am

Post by thudworm »

Looks like it's going to be either a fuzzy or earlder lynch. I can see the cases for both of them... very much one or the other, not both.

I'm finding fuzzy scummier than earlder now. My initial impression of fuzzy was town leaning, with others looking more scummy, but my reads on others have changed. Starting off, fellow newb town was the vibe I got from fuzzy, I could see the same thinking and possible mistakes as in my mind, but further on in the game he has still been refusing to learn and change from what people are suggesting to be more pro town.
Earlder is backing himself up with more legit evidence against fuzzy, who is just clinging to previous behaviour. I still don't have a town read of Earlder, but Fuzzy further up the scum list right now.

VOTE: Fuzzybutternut

Specifics and quotes when it's not 1am.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

nobody hammer

we lost a lot of time due to sub ins and there are simply not enough interactions to run any associative tells. we need more discussion. wot of my reads are coming shortly.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Guess who you don't have to worry about hammering?
<- This guy.

I'm definitely not against said lynch, but I'm not sure right now if legit scum or newb town. Probability obviously points to newb town, but someone has to be scum...

Are we going to ask for Fuzzy rc?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

malacat- strongest town read. if she were any less suspicious of me I would be all over her cos I know I am different in this game than how I have been in the games prior to this except maybe my newb game. I was far more stilted at the start of the day than I normally am but I am just giving up trying to be a good example and I am just going with my normal playstyle which is pretty trollish tbh. I signed up for a newb game cos I wanted to be in it with mantis in her first one but did not realise that I was an SE at that point. I have some terrible habits (like outright trolling) that I would not want to teach newbs cos it would probably only get them lynched. back to mala - she is a meta analyst and is clearly data mining. this all points to town motivation IMO. if she is scum then omg.

teoantdx3- I had teo down as paranoid crazy town and the early bw on him sucked. I even said this to earldy at some point. paranoid crazy is something I associate with town more so than scum cos scum would not want to draw that much attention so early in the game and he is not what I would call necessarily inexperienced, he is just used to a different format. I think dx3 is good too he responded well with his nicely put "if it is a pressure vote then why did you remove it so quickly you dummy" and he is right I shouldn't have but I didn't just want to try to sort out his alignment I wanted to see how others responded to the vote as well. leaning town.

aj- I think he looks scummy. I seriously do not understand why I am the only one seeing this. he is either stupid like majiffy says or he is seriously pondscum like the inside of a truckstop commode. the premise that I am operating from wrt to the axis of his alignment is that surely he can tell the difference between a town tell and a scum tell and he has demonstrated a lack of knowledge in either. he is basing his game on purely what style of thought he prefers yet keeps majiffy in his town pile. that stands out.

earldy- pushing for what he thinks are easy lynches and seems to want to end the day quickly hey let's get into the night phase so I can kill someone gogogogo. he has been focusing on fuzzy and he is putting things out there that just do not make sense. his whole approach to the game feels wrong and while I was willing to cut some slack early in the game I am not so much know.

majiffy- I have not been up against majiffy when he has been scum before and I am not even sure what that would look like. he is doing his cranky thing where he is all like "you have no case mollie" when I think I do. I get paranoid about him cos I think he could completely snow me as scum however I get his vote on earldy. I am unsure but lean townish in ways I cannot explain. his surety that he will not be the nk is what is bugging me the most. <----- this is important.

fuzzy- says it is his first game but then demonstrates knowledge beyond his experience level. he is a sharp contrast to aj and yeah I am sus of fuzzy. I fucking hate the alts on here cos it mixes up the motivation behind posts and I can't help but wonder if he is genuinely a newb but why play the newb card so hard. leaning scum. there is a cog-dis factor.

thudworm- skating, sort of. she keeps putting players to L1. she put teo at L1 early and said she would not do not that again but here she is offering up fuzzy for a quickhammer and not a whole lot of justification behind it. I want to like her and help her along cos I have a soft spot for newbs I am just not getting the feeling that she is a newb. cog-dis spotted.

jason- and then there is jason. tweaked my scumdar early but I wanted to give him some slack cos he strikes me as a gambit player. I have a love/hate relationship with gambit players. in the game that I followed with him and majiffy he stood up to majiffy which is not always an easy thing to do. that he is coming from an emo POV wrt majiffy makes me lean town on him. but then he is also kind of staying away. is he waiting for majiffy to throw the first punch? I dunno. his vote on fuzzy was weird but then there is the whole town herd mentality thing when he crossposted with teaodx3. he is being cagey and I am not understanding why. at this point he should be actively working with town and I am not seeing it which points to a non-town mindset>>>scum.

anyways those are my thoughts.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:58 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 455, thudworm wrote:Looks like it's going to be either a fuzzy or earlder lynch. I can see the cases for both of them... very much one or the other, not both.

I'm finding fuzzy scummier than earlder now. My initial impression of fuzzy was town leaning, with others looking more scummy, but my reads on others have changed.
Starting off, fellow newb town was the vibe I got from fuzzy
, I could see the same thinking and possible mistakes as in my mind, but further on in the game he has still been refusing to learn and change from what people are suggesting to be more pro town.
Earlder is backing himself up with more legit evidence against fuzzy, who is just clinging to previous behaviour. I still don't have a town read of Earlder, but Fuzzy further up the scum list right now.

VOTE: Fuzzybutternut

Specifics and quotes when it's not 1am.

Why did no one call him out on his "claim before the claim"?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:00 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 458, pirate mollie wrote:
fuzzy-
says it is his first game but then demonstrates knowledge beyond his experience level
. he is a sharp contrast to aj and yeah I am sus of fuzzy. I fucking hate the alts on here cos it mixes up the motivation behind posts and I can't help but wonder if he is genuinely a newb but why play the newb card so hard. leaning scum. there is a cog-dis factor.

You all do see my join date, right?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@AJ, what is RC?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Rain1000
Rain1000
Goon
Rain1000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Rain1000 »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja

Fuzzy, we'll tell you what RC is when the time comes so you don't preemptively. Which would be stupid.
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rain1000
Rain1000
Goon
Rain1000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Rain1000 »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rain1000
Rain1000
Goon
Rain1000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Rain1000 »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:58 am

Post by d3x »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Last edited by UberNinja on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

We need to move on past this shit. Okay, if I recall, Fuzzy is at a L-1. We have three days and so someone should probably put the intent tonight. That way, he's forced in RC by natural order of having to post within the time to not get prodded. Hammer if he doesn't.

Earlder and Fuzzy seem to be one thing P_M and I agree about. I decided to go away from the thread over the past day or so to make sure I was not tunneling too much, and to reset my actions in the thread as they are currently. With new players and a new set of tells to develop, I'm going to make sure I'm not going too off the wall right now. In my honest opinion, Fuzzy's sins to be lynched is really just focusing on one player and almost not even realizing it. His argument has been admittedly weak, but this could be a new player thing. We do need a lynch today, and apparently unless something major happens, this will be it.

P_M, for clarification, what is the 'sharp contrast' to fuzzy that you said I am?
Rain1000
Rain1000
Goon
Rain1000
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Rain1000 »

Removed. - Mr. Ninja
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

This page needs to be purged of all interactions with Rain and Rain needs to be sitebanned. This is just ridiculous.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also if Earlder flips scum, Aj is pretty much confirmed town.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Earlder1
Earlder1
Goon
Earlder1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Earlder1 »

Lol, this is too funny. There better be repurcussions for posting in a game you're not in cuz it seriouely does compromise it to hear an outside perspective.

I want an opinion on Mollie's analysis of me. Does anyone think I'm getting misrepped here in post 458?
Mortality is the number 1 cause of death.

Town: 2-2
Scum: 1-0

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”