VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (4): Aj The Epic, KillerApple, JacobSavage, thezmon221
Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
JacobSavage (1): Jal
KillerApple (1): nhammen
Roger Thornhill (1): Idiotking
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (10): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar, Albus Dumbledore
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (4): DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Jal »

@Mod: I'm voting for JacobSavage
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Fixed.

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

We could check Njoseph... He cracks under pressure really easy. Probably by 7, you'd have something of a confirmed read either way. Though, admittedly, he reacts pretty poorly under pressure.

I'm not alone in my assessment of thezmon. No one that knows Thez thinks anything he has done is particularly out of character for him. Guess what, you can't force your meta on to someone else. Therefore, I'm guessing this is really "He doesn't play/react like us" lynch. Like I've said, it's stupid. And you could at least trust that not every one of us from that site is scum. Unfortunately, this discussion, looking back, has done NOTHING but allow people to vote easy and use the same reason as used before them. Therefore, we've basically learned nothing as of so far on anyone but perhaps B&B (none of which I particularly like), Thez, Arc, myself and Parma. That's really weak in a 25 player game.

So,

VOTE: Njoseph

Your style under pressure is easy to read. Even at the cost of you getting rather shaky for a while, pushing you towards a lynch will allow us to see your alignment. Do not replace this time. Do not self vote. So far, out of the posts you've made, all I get from reading them is nothing at all. The only thing we know about you is you are on the Tez wagon. This could be said for many people, but I'm guessing most people already have a pretty good idea on how you/tarzo react.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

^ That post rings town to me a bit.

But off the top of my head I can point to several scumbags Ive lynched that have reacted with the same "You cant PROVE Im scum" attitude that he did right after we voted him. From this site.

Jal is looking town. I don't necessarily agree with you though. Thez has experience, he can OMGUS and that is null. But I really don't like where he essentially said that we can't 'prove' he is scum and why are we so confident. Its posturing, and its a classic scumtell.

That said, I'll make a point to look at JS's ISO with Mastin. His Arcangel vote was pretty awful.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

@StrangerCoug
: Thez is voting ArcAngel
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Eh, thez could be town. On the supporting side, multiple players vouching for thez equals either an entire scumteam trying desperately to keep a scum player alive, or as them actually being right. :P
Also supporting it, they have a good point; thez's early posts were horribad, but later posts do ring more townish than scum.

On the flip side of that, thez's wagon (contrary to the claims made)
didn't
form easily and
did
stall, with a lot of people defending thez, combined with the terribad early posting from thez. We'll talk it over in our QT, so nullish for now.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Jal »

I wouldn't even really call his vote omgus. OMGUS would be more like voting for Mini who actually made a case on him. Like, he was totally upset that you were calling yourself obvtown as one of his main reasons for voting you.

Let's just say, Jal-town has had her share starting arguments and voting for people called obv town and even confirmed town at times who kept pushing her as scum. :P See: Dolorous and I in ADWD. I just kept thinking that somehow everyone else was
wrong
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Basically my vote comes from theft first like of 355. I says harsh is confirmed town when he flips (I have no idea who harsh is but will work on the assumption that it's heather for now)

It reads as either scum trying to set up a mislynch or scum trying to paint buddy in a good light. Either way that and her constant insistence that she is town makes me think she is scum.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

EWOD: the first line of
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 355, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:In You reacted pretty
harshly
to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

Harsh
is not Scum, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!

For the benefit of Mr. Savage.

Does this condensation of AA's #355 change your interpretation of it? Once you remove all the excess quotes and such, this is the gist of it.

In fact it's the nearest thing to a Thezmon town action that I've seen this game I think. Had he not stated that he's targeting AA because he thinks he can get her lynched instead of himself I would go as far as to say it was a town action. Bad town, but town.

Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.

To paraphrase Zathras: "We live for the town, we die for the town"
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Oh god, herp a derp. ... how did I miss that!

UNVOTE:

That makes a lot more sense. I don't her instance that she is town when she only has 3 votes. It seams very much a scum play. But it's not major
"
"

I have a GTKAS!
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 am

Post by njoseph »

I received a test vote.
Figure me out, bros.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:34 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 361, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.
IME, she's not reacting too well when pressure is being added.

In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.
Wait, what? You said you think I’m town, but the only way this comment could make sense is if ArcAngel and I were scum together, which we most certainly are not. So which is it – am I scum or town?

In post 369, Jal wrote:I think you're a little scummy scum who thinks Thez will get lynched and doesn't want their name on the wagon.
I am almost inclined to agree with you there, it just doesn't make much sense to me.

Note: After reading later on, it was a derp moment for JS, so not sure where that leaves me in terms of a read based off the vote.

In post 379, BirdAndBeast wrote:Jal is looking town. I don't necessarily agree with you though. Thez has experience, he can OMGUS and that is null. But I really don't like where he essentially said that we can't 'prove' he is scum and why are we so confident. Its posturing, and its a classic scumtell.
I feel like my vote wasn't an OMGUS, because if it was, it would be against minilib, and that it would have been a bit earlier. However, it was against you, and it was out of the sheer frustration which I called noncooperation, since I felt you were ignoring my attempts to scumhunt versus you, and you self-imposed obvtown but I was unable to understand why. Nobody else told me why, you didn't really tell me why other than "we play scum badly," though there was nothing to vouch for that so I had to take it with a grain of salt.

In post 381, BirdAndBeast wrote:On the flip side of that, thez's wagon (contrary to the claims made)
didn't
form easily and
did
stall, with a lot of people defending thez, combined with the terribad early posting from thez. We'll talk it over in our QT, so nullish for now.
I felt that while it did stall at times, there was a large amount of voting in clusters (by large I mean 3-4) before and after some of the stalls.

In post 385, Baby Spice wrote:Thez. If you're really town then you should be voting your strongest scum read, not the one that you think might save your neck. That's the bit that still makes think you're scum.
Sorry for lack of clarity, but AA’s posting at the time (and I still kind of feel that way) put her as my top scum read while B&B dropped. 2/5 of my “scumwagon” reads are basically lurkers who have no real basis for their votes, but they don’t take the top spot.

njoseph wrote:I received a test vote.
Figure me out, bros.
I read your ISO, it took me 2 minutes max. That's how little substance you actually hold, and you do not have a lack of posts in this game. I don't believe I've seen any real scumhunting, not since you voted for Roger it appears to me, and that was a single question or two. Later on you voted for me with absolutely NO reasoning, and then when unseencamo votes, you go ahead and indicate that it is merely a "follow the wagon" vote. All you're doing is active lurking and you REALLY need to post something worth my time.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:39 am

Post by thezmon221 »

@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:43 am

Post by njoseph »

With such a big game, can I take it easy Day One? Is that okay, thezmon?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Votes fixed.

SoraAdvent is prodded. Yes, on Christmas. You're supposed to tell me you're V/LA.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Parama »

Christmaspost
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
KillerApple
KillerApple
Townie
KillerApple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 am

Post by KillerApple »

I may not be around for a day or two because of the holidays, just letting everyone know. And also merry Christmas! Since I'm in a good mood, I'll consider you all town for the day (except for my vote of course) :good:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 389, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.

Lol, see this the reason why i am unable to change my opinion on you either.
I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:59 am

Post by Jal »

@Jacob
, what about Thez's reaction to pressure do you find stinks of town?

In post 390, njoseph wrote:With such a big game, can I take it easy Day One? Is that okay, thezmon?

No.

Do you think Thez is truly scum or are you mainly on his bandwagon to get information from a lynch?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:17 am

Post by njoseph »

In post 395, Jal wrote:
@Jacob
, what about Thez's reaction to pressure do you find stinks of town?

In post 390, njoseph wrote:With such a big game, can I take it easy Day One? Is that okay, thezmon?

No.

Do you think Thez is truly scum or are you mainly on his bandwagon to get information from a lynch?

My middle name, Information, honey. :wink:
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:18 am

Post by njoseph »

WTF did I wink for. Oh, yeah, because of James Bond. Sexy man; middle name, Danger.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:19 am

Post by thezmon221 »

That's a sorry excuse to do nothing, nj. I've seen you in another game and you actively lurked in that game too; I believe you were mafia in that game. Sure, this is under different circumstances, but you should do something. You've done nothing and your excuse is that this is a big game? Before this game, the biggest game I've ever completed, I believe, had 15 people. If you do the math, this is 10 more people, or 66% larger, or however you want to view it, it's a lot bigger.

ArcAngel9 wrote:I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
I feel I've said this before, but that is because I already have and you apparently haven't read it yet, or skimmed it, or something else, but I
have
given my reasons before. Here are three points which basically summarize my reasoning. The counterwagon was just a slightly easier way for me to transition votes and isn't really a point in my voting of you.

1. The Day Vig draw-out earlier in the day. I believe it was... Aj? or B&B? can't quite recall who, but they made a comment on Day Vig and you drew it out and made a big deal about it.
2. Reaction to my scumwagon list.
3. Most recent reactions to my posts and three votes on you.

PEDIT:
njoseph wrote:My middle name, Information, honey. :wink:
What is this "so-called" information?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:22 am

Post by njoseph »

The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”