thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:32 am

Post by thezmon221 »

So you're saying you fully know, 100%, without a doubt, what my alignment is? Because to me it just looks like you are lynch-hungry.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:42 am

Post by njoseph »

Information lynch is not based on certainty. It's based on the fact that your alignment, whether town or scum, would be revealed after a flip, which means that we would then have knowledge; and, whether that knowledge is your being town or being scum, that knowledge gives us information about OTHER players and their alignments based on how they responded to you, such as how other players who were scum might have responded to you based on whether you were town or scum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

ArcAngel9 (2): KillerApple, thezmon221
Baby Spice (1): theomoaner
JacobSavage (1): Jal
KillerApple (1): nhammen
njoseph (1): Aj The Epic
Roger Thornhill (1): Idiotking
SoraAdvent (1): Bumi
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (10): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, njoseph, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, unseencamo, JohnnyFarrar, Albus Dumbledore
No Lynch (1): Roger Thornhill
Not voting (5): DayVigilante, ewo2, PMysterious, Sixx, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Roger Thornhill and theomoaner have been ejected for inactivity. Looking for replacements.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Ooh, okay, gosh I wasn't thinking clearly and feel ashamed for even making that a discussion.

So, nj, can you do something useful for the town or are you just going to lay back and enjoy the fireworks?

@Mod: I don't believe DayVig has even posted; can you please prod and/or replace him? Thank you.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:50 am

Post by thezmon221 »

@Mod: Also, my vote should be on ArcAngel from before.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:52 am

Post by njoseph »

How about this paradigm? Unvoting from you coupled with the assumption that you get investigated by a presumably existing investigative role?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 403, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: I don't believe DayVig has even posted; can you please prod and/or replace him? Thank you.

It's really easy to miss people like that >< Prodded.

In post 404, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: Also, my vote should be on ArcAngel from before.

Re-fixed.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 398, thezmon221 wrote:

ArcAngel9 wrote:I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
I feel I've said this before, but that is because I already have and you apparently haven't read it yet, or skimmed it, or something else, but I
have
given my reasons before. Here are three points which basically summarize my reasoning. The counterwagon was just a slightly easier way for me to transition votes and isn't really a point in my voting of you.

1. The Day Vig draw-out earlier in the day. I believe it was... Aj? or B&B? can't quite recall who, but they made a comment on Day Vig and you drew it out and made a big deal about it.
2. Reaction to my scumwagon list.
3. Most recent reactions to my posts and three votes on you.

Honestly, i don't know what to say anymore. do you even read through your own reasons?

Your Reason 1, It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and you can't quite recall it why mentioning it?

Your Reason 2, Your scum list is equals to the players who voted you, i was only telling that everybody who voted you are not scummy. you need to see that positively if you're a townie.

Your Reason 3, TBH, Is this even a reason? Your last reason is that I was complaining that you failed to provide reasons for your vote? Can be any funnier than this? Huh!!!

Honestly Thez, if you're scum or not (hoping you're the scum), i really want you to gone from the game.
because if you're even townie, trust me ...its no benefit to the town instead you're making it tough to all us.

i offered you twice that i was willing to consider you as townie but you repeatedly failed your self that may be

A) You're the scum and afraid of being lynched.
B) you're a total misguided townie.

For me..both the above categories are dangerous to the town. All i can say you have failed yourself.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 405, njoseph wrote:How about this paradigm? Unvoting from you coupled with the assumption that you get investigated by a presumably existing investigative role?
First I will say that I have nothing to hide. However, are you trying to sway me to an opinion in the form of resolution and semi-control of your vote?

ArcAngel9 wrote:Your Reason 1, It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and you can't quite recall it why mentioning it?
You definitely appeared to be rolefishing to me.

Your Reason 2, Your scum list is equals to the players who voted you, i was only telling that everybody who voted you are not scummy. you need to see that positively if you're a townie.
IME, you started to get defensive in this post, Post 301, and it started to lead to Reason 3, which is the bigger reason.

Your Reason 3, TBH, Is this even a reason? Your last reason is that I was complaining that you failed to provide reasons for your vote? Can be any funnier than this? Huh!!!
So you’re telling me that reactions can’t be part of a reason? Because that is what the first sentence is asking. And for the second sentence, that is NOT what I said, go back and reread it. However, it should be noted, as it is in the spoiler, that I HAVE explained myself several times and you seem to just ignore it.
Here’s what I’m seeing:
Spoiler:
In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:Though, I've decided to change my vote due to:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's not as scummy as I first perceived.

VOTE: ArcAngel

Look now who joined the bandwagon...!!!
do you have better reason to vote other than just me voting you. care to explain.?
Here is the beginning, I explained why I decided to take my vote off of B&B, and you look like you’re pretty worried, or something like that, at the fact that there’s more than one vote on you, but that’s not all. For, in this following post, is your reaction to not one, not two, but three votes on you:
In post 365, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;
VOTE: ArcAngel9

This whole thing is now becoming really funny, How does asking someone why i looked makes me scummy?
Looks like the whole mafia is either teaming up or you're one of those misguided townies.
look, i am not going to waste my time explaining you anything anymore and your post is terrible as your mind.
when i come out as townie, you will look as bad as you're now. Huh!!!
First instance of AtE. You really like this don’t you? It should also be noted that you didn't even address the post, just the fact that you were voted. JS had a terrible vote on you, and you go ahead and ask a question that is irrelevant to the vote.

In post 355, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
so why do you think i am in your scum list. Care to explain?
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

Harsh is not Scum
, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!
See this is the thing about you made me think that you may be scum. If you're a townie you rather ask reasons for voting you instead of counter vote.
You have clearly failed and currently most qualifed person for Scum.
You say that being semi-overdefensive (which is what is implied when I say “reacting harshly”) is not scum, but it looks to me like that’s why you voted me.
Also, second instance of AtE.

Also within this post is your initial reaction to me. Your first sentence, “Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?” Shows that you decided not to read the list in context of the discussion and just noticed a few names that were all on my wagon voting for me. I then went ahead and explained more in-depth why I was voting for you, but

And AtE response #3:
In post 394, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 389, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.

Lol, see this the reason why i am unable to change my opinion on you either.
I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
BUT, that’s not even why I quoted this post. If you read the last sentence, which is bolded, you notice what I have been trying to get across. On several accounts I have explained myself to you, but you seem to just ignore it. Here another post which has a brief explanation of why I thought you were scum which was on the same page as the quoted:
In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 361, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.
IME, she's not reacting too well when pressure is being added.

i offered you twice that i was willing to consider you as townie but you repeatedly failed your self that may be
You can add AtE as a minor reason at this point. This is not the first time you’ve said something like this. I don’t care what you think of me, so stop trying to make me care.

Thank you StrangerCoug.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

SoraAdvent has requested replacement.

Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

I'm reading thez as pretty townie on this and the last page tbh. More when I'm not at a christmas party on my phone.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

killerjester replaces ewo2.

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by killerjester »

Hi, I'll be reading n stuff
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 399, njoseph wrote:The information is your alignment and its relationship with how people responded to you, or acted when the thing in play was your wagon, etc.

Can someone tell me how this post doesn't strike some as so null it's scummy? Ugh. On questioning why we lynch Thez, this is the answer? This is so bad, it makes me cringe to think of the reasons. No substance of HIS reasoning. He's still secretly parroting meta, more than anything else. Guess what, lynching ALWAYS is supposed to do what you stated. If I wanted a textbook definition, I would c/p your post.

I know drawing Njoseph out of shell is going to prove something, and so far I'm thinking scum. If this is his whole reason, he has no business surviving day 1.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:58 am

Post by njoseph »

I am not moved by so-far-stuff to unvote thez. Let's get to deadline. If thez still has the most votes, see people jump on him.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 408, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 405, njoseph wrote:How about this paradigm? Unvoting from you coupled with the assumption that you get investigated by a presumably existing investigative role?
First I will say that I have nothing to hide. However, are you trying to sway me to an opinion in the form of resolution and semi-control of your vote?

ArcAngel9 wrote:Your Reason 1, It was me who is asking for if we have Day vig available in the game, i certainly didn't ask anyone to kill anyone and you can't quite recall it why mentioning it?
You definitely appeared to be rolefishing to me.

IME, you started to get defensive in this post, Post 301, and it started to lead to Reason 3, which is the bigger reason.

So you’re telling me that reactions can’t be part of a reason? Because that is what the first sentence is asking. And for the second sentence, that is NOT what I said, go back and reread it. However, it should be noted, as it is in the spoiler, that I HAVE explained myself several times and you seem to just ignore it.
Here’s what I’m seeing:
Spoiler:
In post 350, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 349, thezmon221 wrote:Though, I've decided to change my vote due to:
1. It's not going to do me any good.
2. It's better placed in another area.
3. I've read the posts more and when I initially made the vote, it was more out of spite, though I do believe I still have some merit to my words, he's not as scummy as I first perceived.

VOTE: ArcAngel

Look now who joined the bandwagon...!!!
do you have better reason to vote other than just me voting you. care to explain.?
Here is the beginning, I explained why I decided to take my vote off of B&B, and you look like you’re pretty worried, or something like that, at the fact that there’s more than one vote on you, but that’s not all. For, in this following post, is your reaction to not one, not two, but three votes on you:
In post 365, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 363, JacobSavage wrote:In other news ArcAngles last post is terrible. I know of no role that upon the flip of one player it causes another player to be confirmed innocent. To be it seams far too much like Scum trying to distance their buddy through the medium of WIFOM.

Thus;
VOTE: ArcAngel9

This whole thing is now becoming really funny, How does asking someone why i looked makes me scummy?
Looks like the whole mafia is either teaming up or you're one of those misguided townies.
look, i am not going to waste my time explaining you anything anymore and your post is terrible as your mind.
when i come out as townie, you will look as bad as you're now. Huh!!!
First instance of AtE. You really like this don’t you? It should also be noted that you didn't even address the post, just the fact that you were voted. JS had a terrible vote on you, and you go ahead and ask a question that is irrelevant to the vote.

In post 355, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 354, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 301, ArcAngel9 wrote:Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?
Hello, that's not how mafia works. everyone who votes you doesn't mean they're scum.
so why do you think i am in your scum list. Care to explain?
So obviously you didn't read it in context. B&B asked me who on my WAGON is scummy. And besides, I've already said a couple of those reads are null anyway, but null leaning scum which is why I mentioned them. You happen to be one of those null-scum reads. But if you want a list of reasons, here's those reasons.

-Newfound skimming (which I know isn't really a scum tell, but I've found scum are the more often skimmers.)
-I noticed that you have scumhunted, so that would be town points for you
-You drawing out the Day Vig conversation into what appears to me as a fish more than anything, or even pressuring the DV to kill someone D1. Sure, it's not a
terrible
(not terrible scummy, but terrible bad) option, but it would be far better to wait IME for D2.
You reacted pretty harshly to the wagon reads post, which vaulted you up my list.

Harsh is not Scum
, you will learn that when i turn out as Townie here.!!!
See this is the thing about you made me think that you may be scum. If you're a townie you rather ask reasons for voting you instead of counter vote.
You have clearly failed and currently most qualifed person for Scum.
You say that being semi-overdefensive (which is what is implied when I say “reacting harshly”) is not scum, but it looks to me like that’s why you voted me.
Also, second instance of AtE.

Also within this post is your initial reaction to me. Your first sentence, “Great, this list is just great. so whoever votes you next will come under your scum list?” Shows that you decided not to read the list in context of the discussion and just noticed a few names that were all on my wagon voting for me. I then went ahead and explained more in-depth why I was voting for you, but

And AtE response #3:
In post 394, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 389, thezmon221 wrote:
@Mod: My vote belongs on ArcAngel, not BirdandBeast, thank you.

Lol, see this the reason why i am unable to change my opinion on you either.
I want to see you as townie but you irrational way of calling me scum doesn't make you townie. you need to understand that. do you have any other actual reasons for your vote other than as counter vote to mine?
BUT, that’s not even why I quoted this post. If you read the last sentence, which is bolded, you notice what I have been trying to get across. On several accounts I have explained myself to you, but you seem to just ignore it. Here another post which has a brief explanation of why I thought you were scum which was on the same page as the quoted:
In post 388, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 361, Baby Spice wrote:Thez, how about you try and tell me why Arcangel is scummy?
Because at the moment it looks like the only reason you're voting Arcangel is because she had the most votes on her.
IME, she's not reacting too well when pressure is being added.

You can add AtE as a minor reason at this point. This is not the first time you’ve said something like this. I don’t care what you think of me, so stop trying to make me care.

Thank you StrangerCoug.

you know what i give up now.
I really hope others would see this behaviour of yours. Its hopeless to argue with you.
I officially call you SCUM now and support my vote on you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 414, njoseph wrote:I am not moved by so-far-stuff to unvote thez. Let's get to deadline. If thez still has the most votes, see people jump on him.

So you plan on being unproductive for the rest of the day, and hoping to skim through without contributing?

More votes on Njoseph, please. Scum found. He obviously doesn't want to contribute, and his posts basically say that. Let's get to the deadline? Vote off thez, jump on his wagon? Even as others are reconsidering. Please, let's lynch this one.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am

Post by njoseph »

Let's do this before deadline:
Are you just a negative Nellie, Aj, or is this focus on me a wagon to build a wagon besides thez's?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:17 am

Post by njoseph »

And not even knowing when deadline is.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 416, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 414, njoseph wrote:I am not moved by so-far-stuff to unvote thez. Let's get to deadline. If thez still has the most votes, see people jump on him.

So you plan on being unproductive for the rest of the day, and hoping to skim through without contributing?

More votes on Njoseph, please. Scum found. He obviously doesn't want to contribute, and his posts basically say that. Let's get to the deadline? Vote off thez, jump on his wagon? Even as others are reconsidering. Please, let's lynch this one.

If you think he is Scum, why did't change your VOTE yet?
and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:22 am

Post by thezmon221 »

ArcAngel9 wrote:you know what i give up now.
I really hope others would see this behaviour of yours.
Its hopeless to argue with you.

Let me get this straight. You voted me when you didn't think I was scum before? Nice. You didn't like your vote on me before, but voted for me anyway? Nice. Don't say I put words in your mouth, because you said it all in that last sentence (which I bolded just so you would make sure not to miss it). More support for my vote on you. I almost voted for nj too for his lack of contribution, but I'm not so sure anymore... Definitely would put my vote on either. The two of you are frontrunners for my scumread, just so everyone knows where I stand in the form of such.

By the way, that second line, which I underlined, is a classic scum move when presented an argument like mine. I
showed
you your quotes and an argument I feel was rather sound, especially the AtE and the claiming I never gave you reasons, and then you decide not to argue with me? Backed into a corner is more like it.

njoseph wrote:And not even knowing when deadline is.
There is no deadline at the moment. StrangerCoug said he'd make one when the activity slowed down enough to deem so for him.

ArcAngel9 wrote:and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...
He's not. He's trying to get his own lynch going.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 420, thezmon221 wrote:
ArcAngel9 wrote:you know what i give up now.
I really hope others would see this behaviour of yours.
Its hopeless to argue with you.

Let me get this straight. You voted me when you didn't think I was scum before? Nice. You didn't like your vote on me before, but voted for me anyway? Nice. Don't say I put words in your mouth, because you said it all in that last sentence (which I bolded just so you would make sure not to miss it). More support for my vote on you. I almost voted for nj too for his lack of contribution, but I'm not so sure anymore... Definitely would put my vote on either. The two of you are frontrunners for my scumread, just so everyone knows where I stand in the form of such.

By the way, that second line, which I underlined, is a classic scum move when presented an argument like mine. I
showed
you your quotes and an argument I feel was rather sound, especially the AtE and the claiming I never gave you reasons, and then you decide not to argue with me? Backed into a corner is more like it.

ArcAngel9 wrote:and why exactly you're working through Thez defense? thez seems to be pretty good to handling himself on his own way...
He's not. He's trying to get his own lynch going.

My Initial vote on you just an RVS, I was open to change my vote if there were any good reasons instead your behaviour gotten worse and now you're acting beyond worse.

And why exactly you're trying to twist my words? My statement in the second line you were referring is becuase i was tierd running in circles with you on the same topic over and over again. Its seems more like you enjoy doing this. This is not a townie attitude.

Yes, I believe you're scum, If you even not scum. I have no issues Town lynching you. Becuz having a person like you is a loss to town than any benefit.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Ztife replaces unseencamo and Darthe replaces Roger Thornhill. This is the reverse of what they would have gotten had I gone in order of request instead of order in which I check, but the way around it is stands.

Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Idiotking »

Sorry guys, I've been busy with Christmas stuff and been slow to catch up in this game. I'll be completely caught up by tonight.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the count.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”