JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 566, pirate mollie wrote:
here is an idea. let's lynch jason cos of his cagey-mess. he is not offering much and he has not responded to mala's posts about his sudden switch to fuzzy.

Here's an idea, READ MY POSTS
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Final Vote Count of Day One

Earlder1 [5] - fuzzybutternut, Majiffy, Malakittens, Aj the Epic, pirate mollie

fuzzybutternut [4] - Earlder1, JasonWazza, d3x, thudworm

Earlder1 has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

It is now Night 1.

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2012-12-27 20:57:01)

Please get me your night actions as soon as possible. I realize everyone is going to be busy with Christmas so I am making the deadline 5 days long instead of 3, and as such I will accept absolutely no excuses about not having your action in on time.
Last edited by UberNinja on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:02 am

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Two dawns darkly...

Majiffy has been killed. He was a
Jailkeeper

It is now Day 2.

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-01-18 09:02:59)
Last edited by UberNinja on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am

Post by JasonWazza »

@Mod may want to change the deadline to 21 days instead of 3

More in a bit when i'm not gonna be in a marathon game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Alright lol everyone pretend this is my first post :P

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

I really don't know why i left you with the hammer yesterday, i feel like you are scum and are tunneling in on AJ at this point, it took ages for you to even have intent to hit anyone but AJ (even though the wagon was going no where) and i feel like it's because you knew that both were town and didn't want to be responsible for the hammer.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:37 am

Post by d3x »

Explain how you 'left mollie with the Hammer'. It looks to me like AJ evened things up

mollie- Kindly explain the leap from p562's 'both bws are probTown' and p566's 'I have a problem with the Earl case' to p571's 'Earl can claim and die'. I'm not following the thought process.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

Post by d3x »

That 1st request was for Jason, btw...

GTKAS - d3x
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Jason how did you leave PM with the hammer? I seem to recall that AJ did it to reaction test PM. I'm eager to hear what results came out of that.

I'm not really sure to make of that Jiffy NK as of yet.

I wasn't expecting Earl to flip town, but I don't really see how he was helping town either with his earlier/later posts regarding Fuzz.

I'm currently looking to review D3x, Jason and Mollie in that order.

Hopefully, now that the holidays are soon over we'll have some decent posting by Thud and Fuzz will be able to branch out.

@Ninja: The VC for the final lynch is wrong. You left out Mollie's hammer.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 580, JasonWazza wrote:Alright lol everyone pretend this is my first post :P

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

I really don't know why i left you with the hammer yesterday, i feel like you are scum and are tunneling in on AJ at this point, it took ages for you to even have intent to hit anyone but AJ (even though the wagon was going no where) and i feel like it's because you knew that both were town and didn't want to be responsible for the hammer.

you didn't leave me with the hammer aj did.

sweet set up, break up the majiffy/mollie alliance, kill him off, set me up for the next day's lynch when it was really obvious that I thought the both 2 competing bws were town. okay.

so what is the plan? lynch me today and kill mala tonight I guess.

fuzzy is town I think. I think mala is too. I think thud is as well.

that leaves aj, you and dx3.

had dx in my town pile cos of dummy paranoia stuff related to that I have seen dummy paranoia stuff in general. rethinking.
whew!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:08 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Well, that sure shocked the hell out of me. I was honestly expecting Earl to flip scum. But, since he flipped town, I figured Majiffy HAD to be scum, because of his relentless onslaught of attacks against Earl. Everything I know is a lie. let me go back and read through some things before i make a decision. perhaps I overlooked some things in my earlier posts.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 264, JasonWazza wrote:First off to whoever asked, the reason my thoughts changed was that the PoE was based after a re-read, the Opinion i had in Post #6x was based straight off the top of my head

AJ wrote:Jason is playing himself a little wifom with his strategy, but I also could see multiple scenarios on what he is trying to achieve. I feel like he's playing his cards way too close to his hand, but null on read.

Playing cards close to the chest isn't normally a bad thing.

Majiffy wrote:I'll get to you. I'm busy lynching scum at the moment.

Your vote is pathetic btw.

So tunnel vision, not doing anything to help town.

How are you gonna be useful?

This post caught my eye. A lot, and, considering the recent events (i.e Majiffy being killed off), it's likely that Jason did it. I mean, let's be real, why would you want someone in a game that's not going to be useful? It seems Jason had the biggest vendetta against Majiffy, and therefore I believe it is most likely that he performed the night kill that led to Majiffy's death.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

(not going to vote just yet. Waiting to see reactions.)
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Fuzzy:

Normally scum don't lead wagons even if it's a mislynch. It's normal play for scum to follow these wagons rather than build them.

Your logic for calling Jiffy is flawed in that ascept.

Yet, you're posting that quote by Jason, but you are forgetting that Jason had listed Jiffy as null.

Let's be real. Why would scum keep someone who's being useful over someone who's being useless?

Forgot if it was you or Earl that was paranoid of that happening. I need to check that after I post this or at home.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

@Mala,

The reason I thought that Jiffy had to be scum was because of his attacks against Earl. The fact that he "knew," without a doubt, that Earl was scum hit me as strange, however, the reason I never switched targets is because I, too, thought Earl was scum. What sets me aside from Jiffy is that I knew there was a chance, though seemingly rather small at the time, that Earl was town, whereas he didn't believe there was an ounce of town in him.
Jason had him listed as null, yes. I know that, but this quote still hits me wrong. Perhaps it's the wording of it, but the whole "How will you be useful?" seems like he's planning something scummy.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Spoiler:
In post 517, fuzzybutternut wrote:Welp. The way I see it, if Earlder gets lynched and flips town, I'm a shoe in for second, and vice versa, though I'm pretty sure he is scum. We seem to be the two most popular players in the game so far. Though, I will admit, I'm curious as to what would happen if we both flip town.

It was you btw. ^

@Fuzzy:

From what I have seen of Jiffy's play that's how he plays. Unless you are trying to say personality traits are scummy. You have to also take into account the person. I saw Jason and Jiffy had a history, though I'm not exactly sure what that entails.

Yet you aren't stopping to see the possible town motivation in "how will you be useful". I see it as Jason saying "hey jiffy, if you're town then you need to branch out more"
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Majiffy is such an interesting target that I can't really understand why he was killed. He was going to be targeted today most likely, and the only reason I can see him being dropped was he didn't let on to any other reads.

I still feel that mala, thud are town, and I'm going to guess at Fuzzy being town. D3x is pretty much a town read in my mind. One of the oddities about the lynch vote was P-m stayed off of Jason's wagon. Now, I'm not sure if it's because she simply trusted Majiffy, but the separation there was odd.

Overall, I feel Jason has a higher chance of being scum. Something about his pronounced plan and somewhat quiet game play... Plus the fact that he's still alive (let's face it, Mala and Jason really should've died if our scum team was basic... Killing Majiffy requires a bit of thought into why to kill him. Personally, Mala would've been my choice.

I'd go for Pirate mollie, but I feel Jason to be a better first choice. Pirate mollie was a bit frustrated with having been forced to be the one to make the hammer. Her hesitation to vote for one is both town and scum at the same time. I feel town would find it odd, but take the chance to choose her reads. But instead, she tried to go after me before hand. I like this and don't at the same time. Had one been scum, the hesitation would be there before choosing town. But, I think P_M already figured Fuzzy would be lynched eventually, and really would've been on Fuzzy's wagon long before, had he been scum. The thing I felt was slight derailment was trying to build a case on me with two days left. Granted, any of us could've hammered the other player down, but I feel like she was maybe thinking about wiggling out of that one.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 590, Malakittens wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 517, fuzzybutternut wrote:Welp. The way I see it, if Earlder gets lynched and flips town, I'm a shoe in for second, and vice versa, though I'm pretty sure he is scum. We seem to be the two most popular players in the game so far. Though, I will admit, I'm curious as to what would happen if we both flip town.

It was you btw. ^

@Fuzzy:

From what I have seen of Jiffy's play that's how he plays. Unless you are trying to say personality traits are scummy. You have to also take into account the person. I saw Jason and Jiffy had a history, though I'm not exactly sure what that entails.

Yet you aren't stopping to see the possible town motivation in "how will you be useful". I see it as Jason saying "hey jiffy, if you're town then you need to branch out more"

I suppose you're right. I had forgotten that they had history there, so I suppose that could have had something to do with it. Having never played with any of you before, it's hard to draw reads from past play-strategies. I'm not saying that personality traits are scummy at all.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 583, Malakittens wrote:@Ninja: The VC for the final lynch is wrong. You left out Mollie's hammer.

Please refer to post #579... ;)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Two - Vote Count 2.1

pirate mollie [1] - JasonWazza

Not voting (6)
: Aj the Epic, d3x, fuzzybutternut, Malakittens, pirate mollie thudworm,

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-01-18 09:02:59)
thudworm
thudworm
Townie
thudworm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Post by thudworm »

Majiffy night kill is not one I was expecting. He was jailkeeper, so I guess scum got lucky in their choice of target, unless Majiify left some sort of breadcrumb as to his role, but I doubt it.
Majiffy had tunnelled heavily on Earlder, and at the end of the day the lynch was on Earlder. Maybe scum was worried they would be the next in the spotlight, and they wouldn't be able to keep up a town pretence under such scrutiny, and that getting rid of Majiffy would make it easier to stay hidden.
Like others have said, he was a safe kill from a scum perspective, there's no other players he links to for us to work from.

Jason and Mollie seem to both be on pretty much everyone's suspect list right now. I'll be going back through everything that's happened so far, focussing on both of them, see what I might not have noticed so far.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 581, d3x wrote:Explain how you 'left mollie with the Hammer'. It looks to me like AJ evened things up

mollie- Kindly explain the leap from p562's 'both bws are probTown' and p566's 'I have a problem with the Earl case' to p571's 'Earl can claim and die'. I'm not following the thought process.

2 bws, time crunch, I already stated that I thought they both were town. town needed a flip so I gave it to them.

it really doesn't get much easier. and people like jason can paint it as scummy as much as they want. it isn't watch how sticky he gets with his vote.

oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.
whew!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 596, pirate mollie wrote:oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.

I was going to mention this, but just put it aside as "He probably was bluffing regardless".

Anyways,

Vote:Jason

Nothing wrong with taking scum out.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by d3x »

I've got to be completely honest here. fuzz's reaction to the Earl and NK seem really forced. The speculation about why Majiffy was the target is really WIFOMy and after he comes to the 'conclusion' not voting makes even less sense. The Day had just started, no one is in danger of being Lynched. There's absolutely no reason not to vote if...
In post 586, fuzzybutternut wrote:I believe it is most likely that {Jason} performed the night kill that led to Majiffy's death.
Without a vote here, this seems very wishy-washy and looks like a buynch of posturing. If a Jason Wagon catches on, he has the perfect excuse to ride it, but he's not willing to start it out.

I'm comfortable with my gut read from the end of Yesterday.

VOTE: fuzzybutternut

GTKAS - d3x
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

So just got home from work and now working on my current post.

I'm still quite convinced we have a scum-Jason, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. (YAY for taking law as a major)

Here's where I elaborated on my Jason-scum read.

I don't like things that Jason has done because I don't really feel like it's town-motivated.

• I did not like him using PoE very early in Day 1 without flips. It seemed scummy to me because it felt as if he already knew alignments.
• I also did not like how he did not explain his reads, but also felt that he had too many town reads rather than him looking for scum.
(Located here)

I also took note with how many times Jason ignored my posts overall.

There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

During the end of Day 1 Earl was riding my radar because he seemed to be opportunistically leaving himself wide open to vote people in the future. This is something that I didn't agree with and found quite scummy regarding Earl. Though Jason was still one of my top scum reads.

---

I also did take time to review Fuzzy because I found it odd how he was simply agreeing with my post earlier in Day 1, but now is seemingly attacking Jason in Day 2 due to the night kill.

In this post I did a quick review during Day 1 of Fuzzy and found a huge conflict. Would anyone like to guess what player the conflict of reads was on? Jason.

He replies to me in this post.

@ I've thought Jason was town from the start, and he hasn't said much that rubbed me wrong. I have the same opinion with you, Mala. I'm not sure about Teo's (d3x's) alignment yet. I was suspicious of him at first, but, since he's been replaced, nothing askew has hit me. Everything else is correct though.

So, you stated that you thought Jason was town from the start, but hasn't said much that rubbed you wrong.

To me this reads as he's said stuff that has rubbed me wrong, but I'm not going to say anything now regarding it. Which leaves a window in which Fuzz can openly vote Jason in the future.

The only reason why I'm bringing this quote up now is because I did not like Fuzzy's opening Day 2 post. That rubbed me the wrong way in which I had a bit of a back and forth discussion with him regarding it.

---

I know I said I was going to review D3x, Jason and Mollie, but what Fuzzy was saying rubbed me wrong that when I got home I switched it up.

---

I do think there's a huge possibility of a Fuzzy/Jason scum team.

Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

It wasn't until Day 2 that Fuzzy has just recently started to put some distance between Jason and himself.

So right now I'm stuck in a problem.

My scum-reads are equal on both Jason and Fuzzy and just saw a preview edit that both AJ and D3x both put 1 vote on each.

Vote: Jason

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”