Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Reason why I had Fuzzy as town was because I was seeing more of "new-town" than "new-scum" in his posts.

This post here by Fuzzy.

- Basically shows Fuzzy branching off into ongoing discussion.

- Calls out Teo for being over-defensive in replies after he breaks RVS stage.

This post questioned Earl's early read on my slot.

- Which is something that I found myself doing as I read along. Which means that Fuzzy was at the time in the same mindset that I was when I was reading the thread and catching up at the time.

- Town motivated right there in my opinion.

---

As I said the only thing I didn't like regarding Fuzz was the fact he was dodging ongoing conversations earlier during Day 1.

(You were probably expecting more than this most likely)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

well I was expecting you to justify your tie in with fuzzy and jason as possible partners tbh.

hhhhmmm....
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You didn't say that. You asked me why I had Fuzzy as town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by d3x »

EBWoP: fuzz's reaction to the Earl
flip
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

It's two AM and I just woke up, so I don't even know if I read everything right. I will say this. My lack of a vote against Jason was justified in a post right after where I said I wanted to see his reaction (something I haven't gotten yet). Hence, no vote. May I ask what strikes you so odd about my being taken aback by the two peoplw I saw as most potential scum flipping town? And what the hell does EBWOP mean? Will post more regarding speculations later. Right now, sleep. Zzzzzzzz
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 605, fuzzybutternut wrote:My lack of a vote against Jason was justified in a post right after where I said I wanted to see his reaction
How are these things mutually exclusive? Why do you need a reaction before you can Vote?

May I ask what strikes you so odd about my being taken aback by the two peoplw I saw as most potential scum flipping town?
In post 598, d3x wrote:fuzz's reaction to the Earl flip and NK seem really forced.
Sometimes it's not about what you say, but how you say it. And frankly, I don't like how you said it.

EBWOP- Edit By Way of Post. It means I noticed something that needed to be edited in my post

GTKAS - d3x
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Two - Vote Count 2.2

JasonWazza [2] - Aj the Epic, Malakittens

pirate mollie [1] - JasonWazza
fuzzybutternut [1] - d3x

Not voting (3)
: fuzzybutternut, pirate mollie, thudworm

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-01-18 09:02:59)
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

It's not that I need a reaction, it's that I want a reaction. I'm curious as to how he will react and if he reacts how I think he will, then I'll vote him. Though I'm probably going to vote him anyway.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Also, what exactly about it didn't you like? I'm sure most of us were taken aback by it, and if anyone wasn't I'd have no other choice but to assume scum. There is no way to know who is who unless you're scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Post 608 was bad. You made up your mind to vote him before voting him.
I might switch to you. Ill get back here when it's not 4am
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

The only reason I said I'd probably vote him anyway is because I'm almost positive his reaction will be what I think it will be.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ok continue your game.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

Bitches.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:54 am

Post by JasonWazza »

incoming Massive wall of text (all written in a note pad because my internet is being ghay)

d3x wrote:Explain how you 'left mollie with the Hammer'. It looks to me like AJ evened things up

True but we had to all vote evenly to get to a point where Pirate had the hammer correct?

Pirate Mollie wrote:sweet set up, break up the majiffy/mollie alliance, kill him off, set me up for the next day's lynch when it was really obvious that I thought the both 2 competing bws were town. okay.

Yeah kill off the guy who i can play against my meta with and convince i am town, BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE TOTAL SENSE.

fuzzybutternut wrote:This post caught my eye. A lot, and, considering the recent events (i.e Majiffy being killed off), it's likely that Jason did it. I mean, let's be real, why would you want someone in a game that's not going to be useful? It seems Jason had the biggest vendetta against Majiffy, and therefore I believe it is most likely that he performed the night kill that led to Majiffy's death.

trolololol

because i have a vendeta with majiffy from another game i shot him, you realize how freaking retarded this is right?

This is a terribad reason, scum by association like this is just poor, i had meta with him, he died, i am scum, that is basically wrong, i could easily play against the meta i had (not that hard in this game) and he would probably read me as town.

fuzzybutternut wrote:I know that, but this quote still hits me wrong. Perhaps it's the wording of it, but the whole "How will you be useful?" seems like he's planning something scummy.

Because town has no worries about other townies being useful =.=

malakittens wrote:I saw Jason and Jiffy had a history, though I'm not exactly sure what that entails.

If you want to see it i can link the game.

AJ wrote:I still feel that mala,
thud are town, and I'm going to guess at Fuzzy being town. D3x is pretty much a town read in my mind
. One of the oddities about the lynch vote was P-m stayed off of Jason's wagon. Now, I'm not sure if it's because she simply trusted Majiffy, but the separation there was odd.

Why for all the bolded?

Thud has given pretty much fuck all, granted you can't really have a scum read but a town read seems far fetched.

You intended to hammer Fuzzy yesterday, why is he so suddenly town, why did you do a big fucking back flip?

is everyone forgeting that D3x was Teodor? Like seriously how is he town, granted he is playing better then Teodor did but keep the predecessors actions there and think about him more.

Also why is P_M staying off me odd?

I mean clearly she trusted Majiffy but she never really found me all that scummy (except some weird FoS early game)

thud wrote:Jason and Mollie seem to both be on pretty much everyone's suspect list right now. I'll be going back through everything that's happened so far, focussing on both of them, see what I might not have noticed so far.

So your gonna keep hiding in the shadows here are you?

This reads as scum trying to blend the fuck in.

Pirate Mollie wrote:it really doesn't get much easier. and people like jason can paint it as scummy as much as they want. it isn't watch how sticky he gets with his vote.

oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.

I'm not gonna get sticky with the vote, the vote was a good place to start today.

Also i think you need to look back, i did elaborate (at least on the fuzz one), but to be honest i dropped the town tell shit i was trying, i'm better at looking for scum tells.

AJ wrote:I was going to mention this, but just put it aside as "He probably was bluffing regardless".

Anyways,

Vote:Jason

Nothing wrong with taking scum out.

LOLOLOLOL

"shit i didn't realize that SHEEP VOTE DIE SCUM"

^ that is what i just read

Mala remind me to respond to #599 when my internet isn't being Ghay i plan to i just can't without a massive quote for ease

My most likely TL;DR response will be, i will never do that town tell shit again, i likely fail at it (leave that to nacho i think).

but a quick thing i noticed (no links)

mala wrote:There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

Did you ask me to elaborate?

mala wrote:Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

Yes i have no qualms about distancing i agree, but i don't un-nessecarilly ride my partner to a lynch, because (and i know this because i have had to try) coming back from a D1 partner lynch is a fucking pain in the ass.

Fuzzy wrote:The only reason I said I'd probably vote him anyway is because I'm almost positive his reaction will be what I think it will be.

What reaction were you expecting?

BTW if you guys are going to lynch me i am going down with my vote on scum

UNVOTE: Pirate Mollie
VOTE: Thudworm

You use everything you can to not give good reads on anything, heres a quick reminise of your
Posts of being an active lurker (NOTE HE WAS NOT A REPLACEMENT)

Post #45;
RE-points out the Teodor tunnel
RE-points out the Mollie FoS on me for pointing out Earlders "slip" but being suspicious of me for it

Post #83;
Basically a fluff post

Post #85;
Gives a nice Narrative on what Seras,
NZ
and fuzz have done so far, and then tags the following onto them
"Seems town to me, looking for scum."
^
This is not analysis

Post #109;
Defends self from Earlder because he points out that scum look for scum as well, the reasoning here is bad because scum thoughts can line up with town thoughts, scum just have different motives behind the thought, yes if someone follows your thought process they could be town, but if that is the best reasoning you have try harder

Post #110;
massive wall of text in which other then the first two lines and last paragraph has maybe 4 lines TOTAL of original thought processes which he calls "analysis".

Post #144;
Newb card is played
And quick defense of "oh shit was that L-1 i totally would have unvoted GGGGUUUUYYYYSSSS"

Post #242;
Holy shit batman, it's an original thought by thudworm.
The rest is just reguratating peoples reads

Post #274;
"@Majiffy Hey back up the Earlder shit"
Cause we weren't just telling him that

Post #373;
Feels like he is tryign to hide from Majiffy here because Majiffy pointed out that he was asking jiffy to point out his reasoning FOR A LYNCH THAT HE AGREED WITH (note: motive to kill did i just do that? yes i did :P)
Jumps off the replacement

Post #455;
"oh shit did we move on to fuzz and earl? fuck i better find one to jump on"

"Specifics and quotes when it's not 1am."
^ where the hell are these?

Post #490;
Paused game

Post #595;
Already Addressed

COME ON GUYS SEE THIS LYNCH HIM AFTER YOU LYNCH ME IF YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE LYNCHING ME.

(sorta)P-Edit: Jiffy you make me laugh :P
thudworm
thudworm
Townie
thudworm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:33 am

Post by thudworm »

A Jason-Fuzzy scum team has been suggested a few times through the game. Originally by teo, which made me dismiss it flat out, given the nature of the rest of his paranoid ranting. It was also suggested by Earlder, at the time I had found him quite scummy, and it came across as an attempt to deflect attention on to others, but now knowing he's town, it seems like a more viable read.

In post 168, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 167, Earlder1 wrote:

There's a reasonable amount of buddying going on between Fuzz and Jason. I think this is the most likely scum pair.
They both jumped on the early bandwagon and snatched up an opportunity to try and incriminate someone (Jason was first to call my joke a "slip" and Fuzz jumps on the Teo bandwagon w/o a reason).

I admit there is strategy to holding some of your opinions back but I can't when I think this is so blatant.

Fuzz is likely scum.
Jason is likely his partner.

I never said solid must be town 100%, i am confident that at least for day 1 he is town imo, of course info from a flip will help, but imo this is a solid enough town tell for now.

Reply to Jason's post in my next post.

btw do you think i would blatantly buddy with a scum buddy like that?

I'm more likely to bus before i buddy (i have in a previous game on day 1)

I think early town tells tell more then early scum tells, though this is my opinion clearly.

Jason dismisses the pairing, saying that a bus is more likely than buddying D1. But after that they have no interaction or mention of each other, until here

In post 390, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 388, Aj The Epic wrote:That leaves Jason, who would be leaning town in my eyes (but I have a faint suspicion of anyways)

The questions I have is why he didn't ever try to establish himself more earlier on. The little secret with playing the cards close to his hand was also a sketchy move.

Jason's partner is Fuzzy, myself and possibly Majiffy. Positive interaction with Fuzzy for a long time until recently, no interaction with me, not much to none with Majiffy.

3. Why would i limit myself/do a lot of positive interactions with my scum partner? There's a thing called busing (which is probably easiest to do day 1), so don't think that scum can only be positive or no contact with each other.

He mentions the possibilty of bussing again, followed a few posts later by a vote on fuzzy.

In post 407, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 404, fuzzybutternut wrote:Also, I'd like to point out that I have, without a doubt, helped town.

A.) Earl is so confident with this decision of his that he's willing to risk his life to take mine
B.) He just really doesn't like me that much and doesn't care either way
C) He is town, not helping town, by trying to Lynch town.

That is for us to decide not you.

With the letters, which do you think is true and why? (also i like how you never implied scum in these 3 options yet i am pretty sure you never unvoted him)

A) that could easily be a town trying to get the person they think is scum and actually shows a town mindset over a scum one
B) Though this is an anti-town mindset it isn't a scum mindset, because scum still don't want themselves lynched.
C) Calling yourself town before your confirmed (or flipped) just makes you seem more scummy.

VOTE: fuzzybutternut

Reads from scum to town (imo) at this point in the game are as follows (scum is top)

fuzzybutternut: the Earlder vote seems like a save over a scum read coming from him and this shows scum motives considering that he is the opposing wagon.
[snip]

The reason given for the vote here seems off, given that fuzzy and earlder have been at each other all game.

In post 322, fuzzybutternut wrote:Like I said, it depends on how you look at the terminology used. It makes sense in my mind.

I think you're scum because you do scummy things. It's not obvious to everyone, it's obvious to you because you truly believe that and nothing anyone says or does is going to make you think different. And no, if YOU recall, Mollie has criticized me several times, and I've responded to her as well.
Just because you say that I am scum, does not make me say that you are scum.

IF
you turn town, then so be it. You were town, I was wrong. Shit happens. Notice, though, that I'm not the only one that believes you're scum. I'm thinking very critically about this game, actually. The fact that I don't state my analysis means nothing. Some things are best when kept close to heart.

Picture this: I state an analysis of everyone in the game thus far. Everyone reads it. Then, I'd have people jumping down my throats about why I think this and why I think that, which would lead them to believe I was scum. A whole slum of people against one person doesn't sit well with me, and, 9 times out of 10, that one person is going to be lynched, whether he is town or scum, simply because he couldn't defend himself against EVERY verbal attack thrown his way.

Baby steps, Earlder. Baby steps.

Avoiding giving reads on people seems to not be a pro-town point of view. Even if you are town and get lynched it gives town something to go forward with and work from, free from scum influence.

fuzzybutternut wrote:It's not that I need a reaction, it's that I want a reaction. I'm curious as to how he will react and if he reacts how I think he will, then I'll vote him. Though I'm probably going to vote him anyway.

#608 is bad. You wanted a reaction before voting, but you have decided you will vote him anyway?

Mollie's behaviour when being forced to place the hammer vote seemed to be that of frustrated townie, forced to make a choice between two town reads.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:06 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Jason's response was exactly what I thought it would be. He seems frantic and paranoid that the wagon is on him now, and so he is trying to pull every little bit of evidence he can pull to take the wagon off of himself. Before everyone jumps down my throat about it, it's not the fact that he's trying to get the wagon off of him, it's the way he's doing it. I'm seeing a metric fuckton of OMGUS reads on Thudworm. Though, I will agree with him on the fact that Thud should post more, so we can get a better read on her. Other than that, I'm reading scum.
Vote:JasonWazza
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I am sure you just regurgitated more stuff

Good work on doing fuck all once again

P-Edit: "your scum because your doing what a townie would do"

BTW that is L-1
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Let's not forget that I've been in the same situation that you're in. Sure, I sweated bullets for a while, but I didn't actually start spewing off about every little thing that someone does wrong to try to get attention off of me. :)
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:28 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I addressed everything from the last page and then attacked thudworm =.=
thudworm
thudworm
Townie
thudworm
Townie
Townie

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 am

Post by thudworm »

In post 614, JasonWazza wrote:
thud are town, and I'm going to guess at Fuzzy being town. D3x is pretty much a town read in my mind
. One of the oddities about the lynch vote was P-m stayed off of Jason's wagon. Now, I'm not sure if it's because she simply trusted Majiffy, but the separation there was odd.

Why for all the bolded?

Thud has given pretty much fuck all, granted you can't really have a scum read but a town read seems far fetched.

Apparently you can't have a scum read on me, but you can vote for me for being scum :?

thud wrote:Jason and Mollie seem to both be on pretty much everyone's suspect list right now. I'll be going back through everything that's happened so far, focussing on both of them, see what I might not have noticed so far.

Not trying to hide at all, just that when the same couple of people are showing up as scummy for everyone, they seem to be the best place to make a start.

Post #373;
Feels like he is tryign to hide from Majiffy here because Majiffy pointed out that he was asking jiffy to point out his reasoning FOR A LYNCH THAT HE AGREED WITH (note: motive to kill did i just do that? yes i did :P)

How on earth could that be a motive to kill? Seriously, explain that for me.

COME ON GUYS SEE THIS LYNCH
HER
AFTER YOU LYNCH ME IF YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE LYNCHING ME.

FTFY
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 am

Post by d3x »

@Jason - Are you more inclined to flip out like this as Scum or Town?

GTKAS - d3x
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:14 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 621, d3x wrote:@Jason - Are you more inclined to flip out like this as Scum or Town?

honestly i'd say check my meta, though it depends on the game, with one PR down i feel the need to flip out (being that he could have been our only PR) because town is already significantly weaker.

circumstance is everything.

thudworm wrote:
In post 614, JasonWazza wrote:

Why for all the bolded?

Apparently you can't have a scum read on me, but you can vote for me for being scum :?

Yeah i read back and realized you weren't a replacement into the game after i read this, that was like the first of many alarm bells

Not trying to hide at all, just that when the same couple of people are showing up as scummy for everyone, they seem to be the best place to make a start.

Yeah because original scum-hunting wouldn't be better?

Post #373;

How on earth could that be a motive to kill? Seriously, explain that for me.

how is me knowing Jiffy from a previous game a better motive?
My point is this looked like a suspicion casted your way.

COME ON GUYS SEE THIS LYNCH
HER
AFTER YOU LYNCH ME IF YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE LYNCHING ME.

FTFY

I appoligize.

Got anything to say to the rest of what i said? or is it all right?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 am

Post by d3x »

People I'm ok Lynching... in order

Scummy

fuzz
thud
Null Leaning Scummy

Jason
pm
Null Leaning Town

AJ
mala

Oddly, I don't have any real strong Town reads in this game. That's odd for me and I don't like it.

GTKAS - d3x
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay. The reason why I said #608 is bad because I believe it's in a scum-mindset.

Basically. Fuzz decided that Jason was going to be his target for Day 2 like Earl was his target the day before. Fuzz had a town-read on Jason during Day 1, but as I pointed out he also left himself open for a window to vote Jason in the future with his word choice. Fuzz then came in regarding the NK saying that it was most likely Jason that did it. He also went under the mindset since Ealr flipped town that Jiffy HAD to be scum. Which is yet again to me a scum-tell. To me it's lining up lynches and I don't think he was deciding this before the flip and not after.

Please note that even though Fuzz called Jason scum there was no vote. Fuzz said he wanted reactions. If I wanted reactions the best way would for me to pressure them and vote them.

vote: Fuzz

Fuzz has topped my list due to his recent posts. I also do not like how he put Jason at L-1 after we been barely into Day 2 which feels like he's trying to halt discussion with a possible quicklynch considering there's people who would hammer Jason.

I still find Jason very suspicious at this time, but Fuzz has reached to being my #1 suspect.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”