Micro 95- The Beehive Mystery 2.5

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Oh and you are now voting someone that you said you are sheeping ON THE SAME PAGE

i mean

fuck

this actually angers me

WHY ARE YOU VOTING UMBRAGE AFTER SHEEPING HIM FOR JMO'S UNVOTE AND XTOPH'S VOTE

WHY
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Actual lurkers get away a lot easier than active lurkers. Why not hide as an actual lurker? I CAN do that from now if you want me to be as scummy as possible so you can lynch me with a clear conscience...

^ Okay what the hell is that? Regardless, orc, your case sucks. Go meta me up some. This is exactly how I've played as town a couple of times beforehand. I think my newbie game is probably an instance of that.

Pedit: You know, I'm soo tempted to vote you just to troll.

Anyway, voting umbrage due to umbrage having a rather contradictory case stuff on xtoph. Go look at umbrage. As I'm actually doing now. And coming to the conclusion he's probably not scum for earlier stuffs. Idk.

UNVOTE: Umbrage
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 170, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 165, Naomi-Tan wrote:back from holidays, Writing up a post to catch up now...

hi

Hi, still righting on page 4, while your here;

In post 52, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Also
VOTE: xtopherusD
10: Don't like friends?
4: Later posts insinuate that Siv is on your to vote for list. Care to expand?

In post 68, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I know him to be completely apathetic in games. The second one was because of his conscious use of AtE, which I see as a possible scumtell.

what does these posts mean?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 169, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Moz lighten up.

Umbrage is not in the lynch pool for today.

Umbrage has made a few snide remarks. Be good if he didn't make anymore.
And umbrage is in the lynch pool, because I voted for him.

Yeah siv is flip flopping around, which doesnt make him look great. But scum? I'm not convinced.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

@orc: this seems contradictory, please explain:
In post 171, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:can we build a wagon on xtoph or siv they're the only two logical lynches for the day.

In post 172, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Not saying that slimer is town because he isn't

So Slimer isn't town. But siv and Xtoph only 2 logical lynches for the day? Why not Slimer? And if Slimer is scum, then why are you pushing two other people for a lynch?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Lincolm♣
- I'm currently thinking scum, the last game I played with him (Perfect town game! :D) he felt different than he does now.. GUt scum reads :D
JMO♥
- I never thought of them as really scummy. I liked the questions and would likely asked them in his position even if you guys thought it was fluffy, you can never have too much information, but recovered well and seams to be contributing okay. Also, page 6 now, Calm the fruit bat down D: no need to use bad words :/
orcinus_theoriginal ♠
-
Tell me the scum intention behind 'attacking everyone'. Sure, it might be ineffective town behavior, but how is it scummy?

I dislike how he is attacking everything he see's It feels like he is tossing out suspicions left right and centre and seeing what sticks, (bandwagon hunting) though this may be there play-style.
Umbrage✿
- way way too enthusatsic about getting people on the
slimer✿
waggon, kinda threw me off when I read her and was like, huh? I don't like it when I see someone like, cheer leading votes unless they have pretty much confirmed someone as scum (like they announce watcher results)
xtopherusD✿
- getting kinda a null read here, dont know why but I just can't place them.. mabye its just my head getting burnt out from too many posts.

theslimer3✿
- I'm getting a bad impression off of them, there first post was obviously RVS but there post on page 3, after RVS had been over for quite a while didn't comment on any of the stuff that happened on page one, and i'm not sure if jokingly or seriously, but they went for a minor offence on
orcinus_theoriginal♠
(problerably as a joke) The RVS ended a while back and anyone who had been reading would of known that.
Slimer✿
, you also said your confident in your
JMO✿
vote, but you never provided any reasoning about why you thought they was suspicious, Please explain why
JMO✿
was suspicious to you on page 3.
However, when I get to page 7,
slimer✿
says something that makes me pretty much flip my entire thoughts on him, rather than going for the easy(ish) lynch, he makes a pretty good attempt to try and stop that lynch (might be saving buddy, but dunno yet) a scum member wouldn't attempt to stop a train on a townie, so should
XTO ✿
flip town, he will look all the better.
mozamis♣, what parts did you think was right about
slimers✿
post? why did you choose to defend someone who had contributed nothing but jokes-fluff and hadn't even given reasons out?
JMO✿
Same question as mozamis♣.
I like how
Siv♦
is acting, I dunno why I like it, but it seams pretty good (GUT!)(Page 7)

Wild thories tell me a
slimer✿
/
orcinus_theoriginal♠
Team is might happen, with that early distancing which took me by surprise and there independent behaviour since, but that last
Slimer✿
comment changes the feild for me alot

Cool, if there any inconsistancys in my reads, I wrote this from page 2 and added bits and changed bits, so may have changed reads every now and then
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 am

Post by xtopherusD »

orcinus, do you understand the concept of stopping? I thought we both agreed we'd do that.

I mean,
so your defense is basiclaly, "I didn't actually mean what orci quoted in 159"
I've told you like four times my answer to this, and why it is so, and why you need to stop trying to ask me that.
I don't even know what you're trying to say in that post, it's so convoluted
Doubt you even tried to read it.
I don't care about your interaction with Cheery Dog
Don't bring it up then. Also you really should care, in this case.
you've offered ZERO reads, ZERO wagon pushes, said that day 1 reads are impossible because they are not backed by hard evidence
It'll be much easier to participate once you stop screaming at me. And I never said that they're impossible. Actually I demonstrated the opposite, in 159, based on the Cheery Dog interactions. You should read that. (see: Cheery Dog flipped Town, and that
bantering
with him showed me that)
and said the EXACT OPPOSITE THING in your other game.
You really need to read my 159, because you are showing every evidence that you didn't.

If you want me to show reads on something else, stop making my every visit to this game take half an hour just to respond to you.

If you want me to show reads on something else, stop making my every visit to this game take half an hour just to respond to you.
no.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 am

Post by xtopherusD »

Wait, my vote's still on
Lincolm
?

UNVOTE: Lincolm
VOTE: orcinus_theoriginal

And to cut it down to one sentence: You are actively preventing Town from doing the thing they do to win.
no.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Klazam »

Prods and vc within the hour
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 180, Naomi-Tan wrote:mozamis♣, what parts did you think was right about slimers✿ post? why did you choose to defend someone who had contributed nothing but jokes-fluff and hadn't even given reasons out?

Good to see you back Naoimi :)
I'm not sure if you are talking about one specific post of Slimer's? If so, I'm not sure what you mean.
But my general position on Slimer atm is: yes, he has been fluffy and has posted very little content, but he seems to have a very "low level of perceived threat" (yes, I like that bit of jargon :)). He got who he was voting for and his Fos muddled up. (see this post)
I'm assuming that scum would be more careful than that. (It is possible that he is careless scum or bad scum - no offence Slimer - but I'm not getting that feeling from him). So slimer is one of my town reads atm.

And are you gonna vote for anyone?

We need to hear from Lincolm soon. And Jmo.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I guess I could vote for either of you or Orc's, but Im just not feeling it .. if that makes sense... (plus im not sure/too lazy to check the L-X on Orc's)

In post 61, mozamis wrote:@ Orc - is your vote on Slimer based only on personal dislike?
And why the vote for Topher and then the almost immediate unvote? Do you think he is slimer's scum buddy?

@Umbrage - what do you find wrong about Slimer's Fos? To me it just seems a case of Slimer OMGUSing Orc's original OMGUS. I don't agree with slimer, but it does seem understandable. Why do you think it is scummy?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:14 pm

In post 179, mozamis wrote:@orc: this seems contradictory, please explain:
In post 171, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:can we build a wagon on xtoph or siv they're the only two logical lynches for the day.

In post 172, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Not saying that slimer is town because he isn't

So Slimer isn't town. But siv and Xtoph only 2 logical lynches for the day? Why not Slimer? And if Slimer is scum, then why are you pushing two other people for a lynch?

Because there are scummier people and safer lynches?

Also because I'm not confident in my ability to read slimer.

xtopherusD wrote:Wait, my vote's still on
Lincolm
?

UNVOTE: Lincolm
VOTE: orcinus_theoriginal

And to cut it down to one sentence: You are actively preventing Town from doing the thing they do to win.
this is such a terrible vote I have no idea.

Naomi why did you quote 61 again?

177: They mean what they say, I'm not sure what's confusing?

Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Actual lurkers get away a lot easier than active lurkers. Why not hide as an actual lurker? I CAN do that from now if you want me to be as scummy as possible so you can lynch me with a clear conscience...

^ Okay what the hell is that? Regardless, orc, your case sucks. Go meta me up some. This is exactly how I've played as town a couple of times beforehand. I think my newbie game is probably an instance of that.

Pedit: You know, I'm soo tempted to vote you just to troll.

Anyway, voting umbrage due to umbrage having a rather contradictory case stuff on xtoph. Go look at umbrage. As I'm actually doing now. And coming to the conclusion he's probably not scum for earlier stuffs. Idk.

UNVOTE: Umbrage
You just voted for someone you've been openly sheeping for the last 4 pages without any explanation beside "Oh yeah he suddenly feels like scum to me" why the actual fuck did you do that

If somebody puts me to L-1 I'll hammer.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 pm

In post 176, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Actual lurkers get away a lot easier than active lurkers. Why not hide as an actual lurker? I CAN do that from now if you want me to be as scummy as possible so you can lynch me with a clear conscience...

okay good stop posting

this thread would be better
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Klazam »

Vote Count 2xtopherusD-
(Lincolm, orcinus_theoriginal)
Siveure DtTrikyp- ()
Lincolm-
()
Naomi-Tan-
()
jmo16mla-
()
orcinus_theoriginal-
(jmo16mla, xtopherusD)
Umbrage-
(mozamis, theslimer3)
theslimer3-
(Umbrage)
mozamis-
(Naomi-Tan)

Not Voting-
(Siveure DtTrikyp)

5 to lynch.

Deadline on January 7 at 10:00 pm EST

Lincolm has been prodded
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I didn't understand what the posts say, you used weird terms :s

I quoted 61 in response to mozamis♣
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:51 pm

What like "apathetic"
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

VOTE:
VOTE: orcinus_theoriginal ♠

okay, your not L-1 :3 thanks vote-count

Yes, like that word.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

opsy... so things of note, dont need to write vote in vote tagg.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

In post 180, Naomi-Tan wrote:I like how Siv♦ is acting, I dunno why I like it, but it seams pretty good (GUT!)(Page 7)

Newbie 1286. That's probably why. I think I was flip-flopping there as much as here.

In post 186, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You just voted for someone you've been openly sheeping for the last 4 pages without any explanation beside "Oh yeah he suddenly feels like scum to me" why the actual fuck did you do that

I was sheeping him for the last page. Not 4, unless you count getting off... Okay, yeah, I was sheeping him for 4 pages. The flip-flops happen. I think this one had to do with looking at his case on Xtoph closer and realizing how crap it actually was.

Orc, I can agree with umbrage that you're probably town, but seriously, you're throwing everyone you're attacking off. Stop tunneling us. You're not going to be lynching me or xtoph, so try to help us to lynch an actual scum? Also self-hammer is bad. Don't threaten it.

Methinks umbrage, due to PoE based off umbrage's reads (lol), but idk.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Yeah, but I was scum in that game, so I wouldn't of paided attention to flip-flop voting, its not something I usally pick up on even as town :/
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Gonna keep my eye on Umbrage. But Jmo needs some pressure on him. He's lurking big time. Plus he's been quite active in his other games over the last few days, which is even worse. So

UNVOTE
VOTE JMO
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:36 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Quite active? More like lurking. And I've only got one game going on besides this. So why did you say games?

This is terrible^^

Give me a while to re read and catch up. I've been reding. Just not posting.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 am

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 196, jmo16mla wrote:Quite active? More like lurking. And I've only got one game going on besides this. So why did you say games?

This is terrible^^

This.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 196, jmo16mla wrote:Quite active? More like lurking. And I've only got one game going on besides this. So why did you say games?

This is terrible^^

OH. MY. GOD. I. MADE. A. MISTAKE. Yes, well done, 1st prize. You are only in one other game. Although you have been posting more in that. (8 posts today I think.)
You haven't been contributing, that was clearly the gist of my post.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:02 am

Post by jmo16mla »

That was because I was dead in twilight helping my team catch scum. You're obviously not reading that game, just trying to build a case. Il read and post later.
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”