Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Damn. Its Mastin isn't it. The MoI kill. Kise too. His Yates interactions look like hyperbussing from out of fucking nowhere after I started calling Yates scummy.

And Yates kept distancing from Mastin whilst going for other targets.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 7.1

"Kuwabara, kuwabara..." -Volgin, Metal Gear Solid 3

pidgey - 1 (mykonian)

Not voting - mastin2, pidgey, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, jasonT1981, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain

Nero Cain is V/LA.
mastin2 is V/LA until January 7.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 7 is 10 PM EST on January 12, 2013.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4018, pidgey wrote:Myk you've been calling me out for shit reasons reasently. Yesterday you mocked my possible scum list because "reasons", and said that was my weak attempt at scum hunting? Fuck off. I think i was like the only one that was actually trying to do scum hunting, while you sat on your fucking ass and only sent my stuff to the drain.

Anyway, i havent reread yates but i will later. Im pretty comfortable with a mastin lynch considering how he keeps calling me town for no good reason and his quick change on myk.

yes, the only scumhunting you have done in the last three days is post a list about your reads. Scummy as fuck, yay!

In post 4019, Kublai Khan wrote:@mykonian - If you want to push a pidgey lynch, you're going to have to prevent a case that ties him with Yates.

I'm going to read for a mastin2-Yates connection now/tonight because my town read on him is in need of re-visiting.

His vote looks quacks like a bus.

In post 4024, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4022, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.

Did we know for sure it was MyLo though? I know some mods do tell you when it is.

What is this post?

In post 4043, Acosmist wrote:are you gonna bark all day, little jason?

Do I have to start LOLHARRYPOTTER again?

And what is this. Fucking do something!?

AP. I suggest you suggest a better lynch then? Shooting down others is rather easy, don't you think?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4052, mykonian wrote:AP. I suggest you suggest a better lynch then? Shooting down others is rather easy, don't you think?

Read on Mastin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

mykonian/mastin?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Still want to know how Acos is confirmed town.

@mykonian the point of it was we do not know for sure if it is/is not MyLo, and saying that some mods do actually give a heads up to town when it is MyLo..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ exactly. If you, JasonT1981, DON'T KNOW whether or not its Mylo then why are you risking the game by putting yourself in a situation that potentially loses town the game? (If you are town)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I didn't realize it could be, at that time. I switched my vote when Yates claimed as confirmed scum lynch is better than lynch me to confirm town.

At this time in the game now, though I would like to be helpful to town in narrowing the suspect field.... it would be suicidal now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

K.

Well, I think Mastin is scum.

Last NKs DO point in that direction, fuck WIFOM. And he opens the game with a Yates vote, ignores Yates all game, and then suddenly Yates is obvscum to him near the end of the Day where No Lynch happened? Where the only thing that changed was me saying Yates was probably scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and Mykonian is prob scum with Mastin for QQing about me saying a pidgey lynch was bad when not providing an alternative. When literally 2 posts above that is me saying Mastin might be scum. And Mykonian was calling Mastin scum Yesterday. And now he is indifferent to support for a Mastin lynch? K.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4055, jasonT1981 wrote:Still want to know how Acos is confirmed town.

@mykonian the point of it was we do not know for sure if it is/is not MyLo, and saying that some mods do actually give a heads up to town when it is MyLo..

Never seen this before and I don't get why you make a post about it.

Uhm, could you show me
one
game where this happened or are you really just talking gummibears?
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Myonian, are you down to bus Mastin today?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4048, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4042, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4040, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4037, Acosmist wrote:What was the purpose of that post, AP?

Because Im trying to get KK to lynch you obviously. You are like a fucking Genie. You only post when someone doubts your claim or expresses interest in voting you. Im not expressing interest in voting you. I want to hear KK's opinion on this post, why the fuck else am I asking him.

@Jason, what do you mean by panic-killed Kise?

That post by Yates, What was the purpose of it?

His list of targets?

It was a list of targets to match his claim. That people were screaming at him to make. Whats your point?

You seem really scared to admit you know what it was. I'm town and I know what it was. Come on.

Why claim a night action for a night that doesn't exist? As Yates? Not as some retard player.

You REALLY are going to shrug and say ME DUNNO?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Acosmist »

my ring is waiting to be kissed for knowing Yates was scum from day 1, btw.

but whatever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4062, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4048, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4042, Acosmist wrote:

Because Im trying to get KK to lynch you obviously. You are like a fucking Genie. You only post when someone doubts your claim or expresses interest in voting you. Im not expressing interest in voting you. I want to hear KK's opinion on this post, why the fuck else am I asking him.

@Jason, what do you mean by panic-killed Kise?

That post by Yates, What was the purpose of it?

His list of targets?

It was a list of targets to match his claim. That people were screaming at him to make. Whats your point?

You seem really scared to admit you know what it was. I'm town and I know what it was. Come on.

Why claim a night action for a night that doesn't exist? As Yates? Not as some retard player.

You REALLY are going to shrug and say ME DUNNO?

I really don't see where you are going with this. Yates scumslipped really hard. Whats the point, Ventura?

Unless you think it was to get Jason town points for 'noticing' it? Or frame Kise? But he could have done that w/o claiming an N6 action. Wait, this has to do with you somehow doesn't it. Yates conftowned you somehow? If thats it, then fucking party wooooo. I dont give a shit, I think you are town. Convince Jason and pidgey.
Spoiler:

Also, lol. IIRC you have some gross disease. I shall refrain from kissing you/your-ring.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey Acos, how are you confirmed town?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by pidgey »

Im pretty down for a mastin lynch pre-reading yates, but im not signed for anything before that.

Myk, have you even read the last days? Its pretty damn fucking clear to me, and to probably the rest of the game, that all you do is bitch and whine like an idiot. You have not scum hunted at all throughout the last 3 days afraid that your sorry little ass can get lynched. That, im not sure if its scum. But calling me scum for MY lack of scum hunting? Get a fucking mirror.

Acos is not confirmed town but due to Yates im not sure if its the right move at the moment, could be an attempt to bus but not sure. Again, will have a better idea personally after rereading.

AP- Kise looked at first scum to me for accusing me of not hammering zabriel, but later on he looked town after my half reread and much more after that shit yates claim.
-----------------
Sup
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Acosmist »

VOTE: AngryPidgeon

You and Yates both get the "smarter than this" treatment. Last two games I have been with with Yates, he's done objectively bad things and was scum. You seem not to suck at mafia, so when you do objectively bad things...
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Acosmist »

been in...why did I type that? Only on my second beer.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Phone posting to say. What the actual fuck?

Im town and I have no fucking idea what you are implying.

Seriously, enighten me. Why did Yates claim an N6 target? Because I cant fathom why he would. Nor why you are singling me out on something apparently noone else sees.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Acosmist »

So this is a question you have not considered at all, but which immediately presents itself when one considers that he did.

waaaaaaaaaat
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Was it not a scumslip? Im asking what YOU see, you ass.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4017, mykonian wrote:Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP. And I'm not going to use those two posts as a reason to lynch AP.

Very simply said, AP has been active, has been scumhunting, has annoyed people and has made things move. He's town, and we aren't going to lynch him.

"Scumhunting" & "Made things move"? Tell me, how many scum have we lynched based on AngryPidgeon's scum-hunting and annoying?

These are poor reasons to consider someone town. AngryPidgeon was at the front line getting Elscouta lynched, zabriel lynched, and Tammy lynched (despite originally noting that it advantaged scum to lynch her). So the fact that he's been "moving things forward" is not a town-tell.

In post 4030, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4029, AngryPidgeon wrote:If we were in a lylo as town/town, then it was over anyways?

Seriously? This didn't occur to you? Ive never been in a lylo as town before and I know better than that >.>

You're just not getting this whole "I don't think you're town" vibe that I've been giving off, do you?
Doesn't excuse that you just tried to leave your name off a list of "people who voted".

In post 4036, AngryPidgeon wrote:@KK: Jason proposed that someone that Yates 'cleared' is probably a Yates buddy. What do YOU think about post 3968?

Given that it was a really shitty fakeclaim that didn't fit any of the rest of the game, I think only a scumpartner would try to push a lynch based on that post. It's poisoned with WIFOM.

Wait, what? When did this become your read towards Acosmist? Pretty sure I remember posting evidence that you've been relentlessly sticking up for him all game. Now you're
just noticing
the stuff people have been posting about Acosmist Days and Days ago?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4072, Kublai Khan wrote:Given that it was a really shitty fakeclaim that didn't fit any of the rest of the game, I think only a scumpartner would try to push a lynch based on that post. It's poisoned with WIFOM.

Ok, then why is it significantly different than 2 random Yates reads lists? Why does the fact that it was a bad fakeclaim matter? Yates reads were bad because he was scum. Im not being cheeky. I don't get the significance of lists that Yates made. My first scum game, I never listed either of my buddies as scum for the most part. And when I died people ripped my scum list apart and lynched the shit out of monkeyman for being on it.

Why care about those 2 and not the other list Yates made?

Re Acosmist: I dont think hes scum. Just terrible.

Re voting: mmmm. Ok. I wouldn't have voted if you hadn't voted me. And I realized I was being OMGUSy and moved to Jason who WAS a claimed testable lynch for no cost.

Re me: I spearheaded the Yates pressure tyvm when idiots wanted to lynch Zab. WAIT WHAT. I was NOT at the front line of getting Zab lynched. And being right/wrong is NOT a scumtell. If it is then lynch Mastin, holy fuck. Did you read him/Yates at all yet?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4073, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, then why is it significantly different than 2 random Yates reads lists? Why does the fact that it was a bad fakeclaim matter? Yates reads were bad because he was scum. Im not being cheeky. I don't get the significance of lists that Yates made. My first scum game, I never listed either of my buddies as scum for the most part. And when I died people ripped my scum list apart and lynched the shit out of monkeyman for being on it.

Why care about those 2 and not the other list Yates made?

Because it's a common thing for scum to innocuously put a scum buddy on a scum list as a form of distancing.

The claim list is different because Yates knew he was fucked. He knew he had to claim PR because early game he fucked up and rolefished jasonT1981's claim. (Helpful hint: This is why jasonT1981 should be nigh-unlynchable right now.) My gut tells me that he was legitimately busy with New Years stuff and didn't realize that he was V/LAing until deadline so he had to throw together something. But to know if he would bus or not at that point requires a better meta-knowledge of Yates that I don't have. So it's not really worth exploring since I have other leads.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”