Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 724, pirate mollie wrote:hey kmd where are you? you know I am wanting to get all up in your grille. :P

Working 9am to 1am for the weekend. I'll get back to you Tuesday or so
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 am

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Two - Vote Count 2.8

fuzzybutternut [3] - d3x, Malakittens, pirate mollie

JasonWazza [2] - Aj the Epic, fuzzybutternut
Kmd4390 [1] - JasonWazza

Not voting (1)
: Kmd4390

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-01-18 09:02:59)
Last edited by UberNinja on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. Those hours here are totally illegal. Why not Monday? It's not part of the 'weekend'.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 706, d3x wrote:I dislike p703 quite a bit, actually. AJ, what do you think is the ScumTeam? I'd like a quick answer, plz. Just list the names when you get on and read this. If you feel the need for explanations, write them in a longer post after submitting your Team guess, if you'd be so kind.

My guess is Jason and Fuzzy.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by d3x »

So how do you reconcile that with p703?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No... I think my read on Fuzzy may just be a 'you're all that remains' sort of read. I'd still rather lynch Jason and go from there.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 730, Aj The Epic wrote:No... I think my read on Fuzzy may just be a 'you're all that remains' sort of read. I'd still rather lynch Jason and go from there.

explain?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by d3x »

Here's my problem with your answer, AJ.
In post 703, Aj The Epic wrote:I still feel that Fuzzy being at l-1 two days in a row may just be a scum pushing for an easy lynch.
Jason isn't pushing a fuzzy Lynch. That doesn't make any sense to me where this is coming from. Care to explain further?

GTKAS - d3x
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Jason's vote is suspiciously sitting on someone who has very little to do with this conversation. Read his posts and then tell me he isn't planning to be the hammer to that.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

So he's scummy because he doesn't find the same person scummy that you find scummy?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 733, Aj The Epic wrote:Jason's vote is suspiciously sitting on someone who has very little to do with this conversation. Read his posts and then tell me he isn't planning to be the hammer to that.

I am not planning to hammer that :roll:

I would have said publicly if i plan to hammer him, but i don't.

Right now if i'm gonna hammer fuzzy it will be at the deadline, and that wouldn't be because i want to (unless he admits he's scum or something but then i think i'd still wait for at least a few days).

Right now i want a Thudworm/Kmd lynch, cause you know the slot has still done shit all.

I mean seriously it's getting to the point of ridiculousness with this slot.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 735, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 733, Aj The Epic wrote:Jason's vote is suspiciously sitting on someone who has very little to do with this conversation. Read his posts and then tell me he isn't planning to be the hammer to that.

I am not planning to hammer that :roll:

I would have said publicly if i plan to hammer him, but i don't.

Right now if i'm gonna hammer fuzzy it will be at the deadline, and that wouldn't be because i want to (unless he admits he's scum or something but then i think i'd still wait for at least a few days).

Right now i want a Thudworm/Kmd lynch, cause you know the slot has still done shit all.

I mean seriously it's getting to the point of ridiculousness with this slot.

Honestly, I'd have to agree with you there, But I still want to hear more from it before I draw any solid conclusions
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

This is why you're getting lynched right now. I don't think I'd have really agreed with that statement at all (I don't, to be honest... we aren't sure what the hell Kmd is doing). Going after an unknown compared to finding scum is not a good option where a mislynch today puts us into mylo.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I was agreeing that we have heard shit from the slot. Not that I want a lynch. Hence the "I still want to hear more before I draw any solid conclusions." That was referring to a lynch. Which I am against. No where did I say that I want a lynch on him.
Also, stating something that you don't agree with? What the hell is that?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 737, Aj The Epic wrote:This is why you're getting lynched right now. I don't think I'd have really agreed with that statement at all (I don't, to be honest... we aren't sure what the hell Kmd is doing). Going after an unknown compared to finding scum is not a good option where a mislynch today puts us into mylo.

if kmd says he is working then he was probably working and probably just needs today off after working such long hours. it was his silence beforehand that has me suspicious and thudworm's lack of commitment although I am more suspicious of other players at the mo but I better be hearing from kmd.
whew!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Why the hell is no-one concerned with a slot with what may as well be 0 content?

The slot has had shit all pressure, has just nicely skied through day 1, and is still getting no proper attention, and behind all this is the active lurking.

i think kmd (and no offense meant by this) really shouldn't be replacing if he has to do this sort of thing that keeps a 0 content slot at 0 content.

Aj The Epic wrote:This is why you're getting lynched right now. I don't think I'd have really agreed with that statement at all (I don't, to be honest... we aren't sure what the hell Kmd is doing). Going after an unknown compared to finding scum is not a good option where a mislynch today puts us into mylo.

mislynch today puts us (more likely) at LYLO especially since we only have a 33% chance of having a protective role now.

Also why did you strawman me and say that i was planning to hammer fuzz?

How have i been posturing towards lynching fuzz even recently, the most i have said is his logic is retarded.

Bad logic =/= Scum. Scum intent = Scummy = Likely Scum.

2 different things here, being bad logically doesn't mean there is scum intent behind it (though they aren't mutually exclusive) Active lurking on the other hand (which is what Thud's slot has done this whole game) has a lot of scum intent.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:14 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Why exactly does active lurking = scummy?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 740, JasonWazza wrote:Why the hell is no-one concerned with a slot with what may as well be 0 content?

did I say I was unconcerned with kmdthud? no!!! misrep me again and you draw back a bloody nub.

I am not going to be okay with a sudden wagon built on someone who isn't around to defend themselves. and you know who I would be looking at first? the person who built it as a possible bus.

The slot has had shit all pressure, has just nicely skied through day 1, and is still getting no proper attention, and behind all this is the active lurking.

so mala has thudworm as a strong town read why aren't you tangling with her? like questioning her about it.

i think kmd (and no offense meant by this) really shouldn't be replacing if he has to do this sort of thing that keeps a 0 content slot at 0 content.

Aj The Epic wrote:This is why you're getting lynched right now. I don't think I'd have really agreed with that statement at all (I don't, to be honest... we aren't sure what the hell Kmd is doing). Going after an unknown compared to finding scum is not a good option where a mislynch today puts us into mylo.

mislynch today puts us (more likely) at LYLO especially since we only have a 33% chance of having a protective role now.

How have i been posturing towards lynching fuzz even recently, the most i have said is his logic is retarded.

2 different things here, being bad logically doesn't mean there is scum intent behind it (though they aren't mutually exclusive) Active lurking on the other hand (which is what Thud's slot has done this whole game) has a lot of scum intent.

you have been playing in other games while letting this one die out. thudworm has an excuse cos newbs often do not know what to say. kmd sliding into that slot and things are going to change cos he can get pretty active when he wants to and he knows what to say. that you are pushing for his lynch when he will not be around til tomorrow is scummy as fuck.

this is all why you look scummy to me jason. you aren't doing shit but bitching that another player wasn't/isn't while ignoring that another player has them as their top town read and ignoring what else is going on around you like there is zero interaction between you and aj.
whew!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 727, Malakittens wrote:Uh. Those hours here are totally illegal. Why not Monday? It's not part of the 'weekend'.

Two jobs. Monday (today) is catch up on football, get girlfriend's car unshoveled and to mechanic, then work 4PM to 1AM day.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

so you are scum then?
whew!
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 am

Post by d3x »

Hey guys, I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA recently. I'm dealing with some RL shit that's clearing out today. I should be able to post tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for understanding.

~d3x

GTKAS - d3x
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 741, fuzzybutternut wrote:Why exactly does active lurking = scummy?

Active lurking involves giving no information (usually in the form of prod dodges) but continuing to stay in the game, it's scummy because if you give no info there is no chance for you to slip up.

In post 742, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 740, JasonWazza wrote:Why the hell is no-one concerned with a slot with what may as well be 0 content?

did I say I was unconcerned with kmdthud? no!!! misrep me again and you draw back a bloody nub.

I am not going to be okay with a sudden wagon built on someone who isn't around to defend themselves. and you know who I would be looking at first? the person who built it as a possible bus.

I feel the slot needs to be under pressure so that kmd realizes he needs to do something.

Also look at me good for you, i'm just here trying to lynch scum.

so mala has thudworm as a strong town read why aren't you tangling with her? like questioning her about it.

she has him as a strong town read?

Did she say the word's strong town read because i don't recall that.

you have been playing in other games while letting this one die out. thudworm has an excuse cos newbs often do not know what to say. kmd sliding into that slot and things are going to change cos he can get pretty active when he wants to and he knows what to say. that you are pushing for his lynch when he will not be around til tomorrow is scummy as fuck.

this is all why you look scummy to me jason. you aren't doing shit but bitching that another player wasn't/isn't while ignoring that another player has them as their top town read and ignoring what else is going on around you like there is zero interaction between you and aj.

How have i been letting this one die out?

And who the fuck said i plan to have him lynched before he is back to give us something?

Also i am pretty certain i have been interacting with aj, and didn't he call me scum? HOW IN HELL ISN'T THAT AN INTERACTION?

In post 744, pirate mollie wrote:so you are scum then?

didn't you just bitch at me for trying to put pressure on kmd?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hehe jason lookit you try.

1. active lurking also involves checking up on a game and only posting when under pressure or mentioned. who does that remind me of.

2. kmd will do it or I will have his balls cos he knows I will get paranoid about him. I was null on his slot, neutral on his sub in intro and I am waiting for him to scream town or I will be okay with his lynch. if he is town I want him in the game cos I bet he will help us win. he is a good player. your diversion of the fuzzybutt wagon is interesting though.

3. mala has thud in her top 2 town picks. I call that a strong town read you are focusing on minutiae wrt to word choice and I find that scummy.

4. yes you have been letting this game die out. YES YOU HAVE. and you are feeding paranoia on an unactive slot. I call this "feeding this shit" which has several different meanings and this is one of them! I will read as to whether or not you have been interacting with aj if you were it was certainly unmemorable.

5. you were wanting to lynch him without interaction and I was wanting interaction. <------ do you see the difference here????
whew!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 747, pirate mollie wrote:hehe jason lookit you try.

1. active lurking also involves checking up on a game and only posting when under pressure or mentioned. who does that remind me of.

Are you really going to go there?

I post when i have something to say and can say it

2. kmd will do it or I will have his balls cos he knows I will get paranoid about him. I was null on his slot, neutral on his sub in intro and I am waiting for him to scream town or I will be okay with his lynch. if he is town I want him in the game cos I bet he will help us win. he is a good player. your diversion of the fuzzybutt wagon is interesting though.

Diversion, wouldn't that involve getting vote off the fuzz wagon?

From my count he is still at L-1.

3. mala has thud in her top 2 town picks. I call that a strong town read you are focusing on minutiae wrt to word choice and I find that scummy.

Actually i just don't recall that post

No wait i just found the post and you lied.

In post 662, Malakittens wrote:
Scum reads:

Fuzzy, Jason & Mollie.

Town read:

AJ

Leaning town:

D3x
Thud

Has him as leaning town and the top town read is AJ.

4. yes you have been letting this game die out. YES YOU HAVE. and you are feeding paranoia on an unactive slot. I call this "feeding this shit" which has several different meanings and this is one of them! I will read as to whether or not you have been interacting with aj if you were it was certainly unmemorable.

I haven't let this game die out, that would require everyone to stop posting not just me.

5. you were wanting to lynch him without interaction and I was wanting interaction. <------ do you see the difference here????

Yes because i was gonna let a wagon appear and him be hammered before there was interactions, So gonna keep strawmaning everything i say?

~~~

So all in all you pretty much misreped everything i said Good work mollie i have to commend you on that one.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Honestly, I disagree with voting for Thud, I haven't seen anything damningly scum yet.

If activity continues to drop, it may be in our best interest to get Kmd to make one or two posts, and if nothing comes of it, hammer. There's too little to discuss right now. Really, it's obvious the town wants to lynch Fuzzy or Jason. The third is either Kmd or P_M depending on who you talk about, but it's better if we stick to what the towns believes. I personally would rather lynch Jason, because I think there was a little misdirection in going after Kmd.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”