Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4076, AngryPidgeon wrote:LOL, ok. Fuck it Im arguing with scum.
I'm inclined to agree with you on Khan. :P

His posts, again, don't have that air of legitimacy in them. They just feel as if he's pushing to get a lynch, ANY lynch, through, which isn't on his scumbuddies.

He gives "logic", but his logic comes across as being hollow and superficial, relying on technicalities and details in the game. Ideal scum environment, and all that--with such a long game, he can take content from anywhere and use it, and that's basically what he's done. He himself notes that we should look at the overall picture, yet his posting doesn't reflect him having actually done so.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4125, mastin2 wrote:He himself notes that we should look at the overall picture, yet his posting doesn't reflect him having actually done so.

This is true.

He was saying that all cases made today need to show a connection to Yates and has this air of superiority about what is good/bad.

And then calls me scum mostly for D2 things. Then votes Nero Cain. Hasn't actually followed his standard of laying out how his reads are connected to Yates at all. Vote on Nero is for his night actions / role.

And said he was going to iso you for connections but never did apparently.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4078, Acosmist wrote:Yates - 6 (Kise, mastin2, jasonT1981, Acosmist, mykonian, pidgey)

Not voting - Yates, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, AngryPidgeon
This reminds me. Khan was willing to vote Yates, but specifically stayed off. Nero was absent, but I definitely need to review his stances at the time. I definitely think there's scum off of Yates, but it's pretty much definitely not going to be the whole scumteam off, especially considering that he botched his claim. Right now, I'm basically deciding between one (most likely, Khan) or two (most likely, Khan and Nero).

I also need to take another look at who was voting/willing to vote Yates at different stages in the game--before his claim, after his initial claim, and after his full (botched) claim. Given that this was mylo and the scum had a real shot at winning, my instincts say none on him before his claim. Potentially after his initial claim, and pretty much certainly after his botched claim.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:I actually thought that Yates was distancing himself from Kise and I said as much in the qt. If Mastin was scum why would h shoot Kise whom I was planning on pushing?
Actually, much as I'd love to be cleared by this, you saw my post in the QT--I had no context. I knew it was night, and I guessed that Yates was lynched and flipped scum, but I had absolutely zero idea of the circumstances surrounding his lynch.

So, I'd have a similar stance in any scum QT. I'd let my scumbuddies handle the nightkill. Or at least fill me in on the posts since my last, so that I could see the circumstances of the lynch and know. But most likely, while I would contribute my voice to the scum QT (just as I contributed to the neighborhood QT), I would not be in command of it. (Granted, that'd only be for that night--aside from Khan, AP, and Nero, if anyone else was my scumbuddy, I'd hold zero respect for their capabilities as scum and would take control of the scumteam. If my scumbuddies are players I know and respect, I typically let them take the helm. If my scumbuddies are all newer than I am [and most players these days are; 2008 was a long time ago], then I'm the guy dictating our actions. I bluntly force my ideas through, shouting "screw you" to them if they resist. :P)

Speaking of the QT, I should work on a paraphrase of it in its entirety. That way, others could see what I've seen on Nero, and people can help me get a stronger read one way or the other on him.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oh, wait--myk would *probably* also have my respect as a scumbuddy. Butyeah, you get my point. I follow scumbuddies when I think they're better than me, I take control when I strongly suspect they're not. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 am

Post by mastin2 »

By the way,
In post 4092, Acosmist wrote:Hey I lynched Yates, scrub. You can stop talking forever!
Posts like this reinforce the townread on Aco.

He's not displaying this as a means of earning towncred. (Even though it earns towncred from me. :P)

He's arrogantly posting this to say, "I'm better than you", and to "GTFAway", since he's doing things his way and they work.

You can see this sort of thing from MoI's high-and-mighty attitude towards Tammy, insisting he was responsible for a scum lynch.

And Jason continuing to ask how Aco's conftown makes jason look a whooooole lot worse. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:30 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4098, AngryPidgeon wrote:Kise and MoI both suspected Mastin.
Actually, come to think of it...I don't seem to remember Kise actually being suspicious of me.

I actually seem to recall the opposite, that he was treating me as town. I'll have to double-check to make sure, of course.

Though yeah, MoI was suspicious of me, for my refusal to get onto zab. (Who he thought was scum. You can substitute now, however, "Mastin refused to get on the zab lynch 'cause he didn't want to bus", which was MoI's original reason, for, "Mastin refused to get on the zab lynch 'cause he didn't want to blow himself up". :P)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4100, AngryPidgeon wrote:If acosmist is scum hes being reallllly ballsy with his "I voted Yates, I must be town" bullshit.
Dammit, AP, that was MY point. >_<

Now I look like I was sheeping you when I made that post. :P

STOP POSTING THINGS I WOULD POST BEFORE I POST! :P

(AP's still town. For stuff like that.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 am

Post by mastin2 »

Another thing making me think the scumteam is Khan/Jason/myk, is that Khan's pushing Nero as scum heavily, and pushing Aco as scum lightly (while also pushing jason as town quite heavily), with myk entirely out of the radar. But despite focusing on Nero and Aco quite a bit, his main push is elsewhere, on AP.

(Should also be noted, of course, that he's basically ignored pidgey. Worth looking in to, though pidgey's still my strongest townread.)

Khan wrote:If you had Nero Cain's role (as described), what's your N1 plan?
Use it like a cop: neighborize someone unlikely to be killed, unlikely to be lynched, and yet, someone who I want more information on, and probably on the townier side of my personal spectrum.

...Which is pretty much exactly what he did. :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:11 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: eh
AP wrote:note that mastin mostly ignored Yates all game before this.
Note that Mastin had a townread on Yates for some reason (I really can't remember :P) and didn't have him on radar, having basically forgotten he was in the game.

...And upon realizing this fact, realized what that implied. :P

Generally, player dropping off the radar = alarm signs of a scum player.

Basically, he was a strong townread...who I then realized..."wait, why's he town, again?", and when I have that thought, with light of his drop in activity, townread took a nosedive. :P He was still on the positive side of null at the time, hence why he wasn't one of my lynch candidates.
And I showed no hesitation to sheeping you on Yates, AP, for the very reasons I have in the post you quoted: you were dropping towntell after towntell. I had zero reason to think you were scum at that point. My read on Yates was actively being changed. I had him under consideration. And you presented him as a lynch candidate. I wasn't fond of the alternatives (if memory serves, anyway), so quite frankly he coulda still been on the town side of null and would've been my preferred lynch still. :P

And by the way, the votecount is misleading. I was not the first vote on Cheery Dog; the previous voter removed their vote and voted somewhere else. And, yeah, I was willing to mislynch zab, since I had really run out of ideas for who to lynch. All my scumreads were clearly town at that point, so I needed a vote
somewhere

AP wrote:Where the fuck did that read come from?
The QT, of course. Nero and I agreed on Khan. Nero didn't want to lynch Yates, and if memory serves, didn't want to lynch zab, either. So no matter how strong those wagons were and whatever my stances on them were, I respect Nero's opinion and wanted to work with him. Hence, the Khan vote.

2. throws a lot of bullshit around about mykonian being scummy for not targeting Acosmist. Despite not actually pushing that lynch. And despite calling Mykonian town all game.
You might recall, this is exactly when my read on myk began to change from town to scum. I gave him a pass on his role and his role alone. That was the sole foundation of my townread on him. But his usage of it strongly made me reconsider him. Again, Nero was against that lynch, hence why I didn't push it harder.

4. Calls Zab scum and wont entertain the thought of a different lynch.
If memory serves, my wording was much like, "okay, sure, zab's scum; that's a done deal, but where do we go from there?" (Which reinforces the below, by the way.) That's not me calling him scum for sure. That's me talking in negotiating terms, addressing stubborn players like MoI and asking for what comes after zabriel--a question I desperately needed to know the answer to.

He actually does move onto Yates later with a shitty explanation.
I'd been considering moving my vote before then, if memory serves. I'm a funny guy like that. When an urge begins to form, it builds and builds and builds up. I resist the urge to act it out at first, but eventually, it collapses over and I say (often in those exact words :P), "SCREW IT", and act out the urge. In this case, voting Yates. But I held no hopes of actually getting Yates lynched that day. I felt that zab was a mislynch and that Yates was scum, but I wasn't confident enough to stand a chance against those putting their money in zab being scum (like MoI).

My memory's not too good, but if it's not lying to me, then it says that during that time, I thought zab was town...but I had almost no confidence in it. And part of my Guide to Playing Well (or whatever guide it was) and all subsequent material based off of it is to not push something you don't believe in. (Or in my case, not push strongly something you don't strongly believe in.) Did I think Yates was scum, yes. Did I think zab was town, yes. Did I think zab was town strongly and Yates scum strongly enough to put a real effort into switching their lynches, no, I did not.

AP wrote:BTW, this question alone is enough reason to lynch mastin.
Yes, I fully realize the question is scummy, but I decided that the reward was worth it if people actually answered seriously, since it could help me get a much stronger read on players. So I'll ask again--who am I scum with, of the players alive?

The question isn't to dissuade people from trying to lynch me. That'll be evident enough in my play, that I'm not scum. The question is to get people to answer me and lock in interactions.
Here, I'll make it easier to fake for those who don't have a clue: If I were scum, then I'd be bussing Khan right now, for his play being much the same as Yates, who I was also bussing. I would not, however, be bussing my final partner, which'd probably make it Aco, AP, or pidgey (outside chance of Nero).

So I just made it easier on you. Two living names.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4123, mykonian wrote:Voting people on a whim just because they vote you is just scummy.
Except I didn't. Your vote on me was pretty meaningless. It was pretty much everything you were saying as a whole. You coulda voted any player with much the same reasoning and my attack would be much the same.

I don't do OMGUS, least of all as scum. Never have, never will.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4126, AngryPidgeon wrote:And said he was going to iso you for connections but never did apparently.
Hey, AP, you think I'm scum. (I'm not, but let's just run with it, anyway. :P)

VOTE: Kublai Khan Man.

You think Khan's scum, and I've even said that if I was scum, I'd be bussing him.

So, won't you help me bus my scumbuddy? ;)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 3450, mastin2 wrote:AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, PeregrineV)
zabriel - 4 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise)
Yates - 4 (mastin2, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Acosmist)

In post 3472, pappums rat wrote:
zabriel - 7 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, pidgey, AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 3 (mastin2, zabriel, mykonian)
AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
Went back to here, looking for something in the difference between these, but I can't remember what it was.

I'm hoping by having posted this that I'll remember what it was I was thinking about, but at the moment, drawing a blank. I thought it was pretty dang important for some reason, but I really don't know what it was. Mighta been looking at myk's vote, though this is just a guess. (Blehg.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:34 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oh, guess Kise's last mention of me was kinda suspicious of me, but it was me tied to jason. But that was far from his last posts; he said he wasn't confident in it, via a later post saying he was confident in a Yates-pidgey pairing. Which means his last team before he died did not have me in it, but was Yates and (I think) pidgey, with (probably) jason as the third; tough to tell.

Soyeah, you can say I'm scum, but you can't really say I'm scum who contributed in any way to a Kise kill, both for my lack of site access and for the lack of Mastin scumread from him.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

Post by mastin2 »

Gotta go at the moment. But side-note, finally have another scum meta. Died that night, but you can see my thought process as scum there.

Add in my play as Calcifer and you can get a very good idea of what I do and don't do as scum.

And, yeah, I know, lolmeta; knowing my own meta means I can manipulate it, so it's BS, but really, there are some fundamental aspects of my play which don't change, including in my scumplay. This aint it. I'm not this good a scum player. If you think I'm scum, sure, yeah, it's a compliment that you think I'm that competent, but I really am not.
My academy.
Agnigi
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Acosmist »

prod dodge
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by pidgey »

Gotta be completely honest, out of the people i would vote for today, im leaning towards mastin by far.

I think mastin buddied me a whole lot thorughout the mid part of the game and the moment it started some of it felt kinda un-natural. Saying I sound honest is a thing I can agree to, but saying im making valid points and brining a very town play into the game isnt really a thing. I mean, i know my play has sucked, and its kinda why i dont care that myk is attacking me for shit reasons (inb4 he says im buddying).

Plus I think that some of the interactions with yates felt kind of unnatural to a certain point, it seemed forced at a point.

I think myk is town by the way he used his powers. He doesnt think the same but what do you know.

I think that KK is probably town due to some of the attitude that I find in his posts, i guess i will reread his posts about nero cain in more detail because he does raise a good point about nero-accomist.
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Read on Jason?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Look, pidgey, if I was scum, I could BS any number of reasons for why you're town, explain it in as much detail as I'd like. I'm good that way; that's how I play.

...But as town, sometimes what I see...is really all that I see. :P
I see town in ya. Plain and simple. I see it. That's that. If I was scum, that'd be faked, and I'd have reasons to back up the fake reads. But I'm not. It just is. The read's there, I have it, I believe it.

I mean, having veeeeeeeeery slight doubts, but I still can't shake the townread.

The unnatural thingy isn't having a townread. The unnatural thingy would be me explaining it. I can't. I really can't. I wish I could, it'd be easier if I could, but anything I could tell you right now would be BS.
My academy.
Agnigi
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by pidgey »

I actually wanted to talk about jason in a separate post.

Writing it right now
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pidgey »

Ok, so the other day I was taking a bath, doing bird stuff, minding my own shit, when I remembered jason's claim and chuckles a bit... then...... some minutes passed and I started to form some dark ideas in my head, some realizations happened, and im gonna try to write about them even if it might not come as clear as it came to me.

So, first of all, imagine you are jason and you are in his position. You think you have basically be lynched and just keep playing the game vote and all. This is the first problem of the whole thing. Why was jason so happy about being lynched d5(6?)? The advantage of a confirmed town d1 would have been huge. And the way he just outright claimed his role later and how happy he said he would die, SELF VOTING, made me rething about why it never happened in the first day of all days.

Then another thing came to my mind. According to jason, he WASNT SAID BY THE MOD ANYTHING ABOUT HIS ROLE APPERANTLY. The only clear detail about his role PM is that either he is lynched and lives forever or he is nightkilled and gameover. But there's nothing about losing a vote, about not counting for vote count purposes, nothing. Now, if this is real, pappums gets the stick for being one of the worst moderators of a game ever. Like, there's absolutely no reason to be as vague in a role PM. And on top of that, the ZERO CURIOUSITY by jason if that was the case is also strikingly suspicious.

Then there's the fact that jason semi-tried to talk his way into voting yates. Sure, he found the slip, but cmon, that was gonna be found by anyone in just a matter of minutes as soon as they read the claim.

I want to again ask everyone to rethink the awkwardness of the role PM jason apperantly got:

"You are girl that revives. If you end up being lynched, you will be alive the next day. If you are night killed, you are done for good". Or something along the line. How can this be a role PM? I think this could easily be a fake role claim gone horribly bad, and to be honest im not 100% sure on that, but when you put it all together, it doesnt add up at all. This was a totally convulted claim. I probably would lynch jason as well as mastin at this point.
-----------------
Sup
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I would like Jason to clarify what is in his PM. Jason also handled the 'Solid Snake in a HP game' situation really derpy though. As dumb as it is, its contributing to me thinking he really DID get a vague role PM and not give a shit.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Pidgey, am I bussing jason?

'Cause I'd totally throw support behind a jason lynch as well. He's my second-strongest scumread behind Khan.
My academy.
Agnigi
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by pidgey »

I dunno mastin I dont remember a lot of your jason interactions as well at this point.
-----------------
Sup
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hi mastin2.

First, I don't quite understand where your reads are stemming from.

You first voted me (outside RVS) because of some process of elimination thing where you picked me name out of a list of seven that you devised alongside Nero Cain. Now you suspect Nero Cain of being scum, but you're mega-pushing the idea that I'm scum with really, really crappy reasoning/evidence.

In post 4118, mastin2 wrote:
Khan wrote:I'm going to read for a mastin2-Yates connection now/tonight because my town read on him is in need of re-visiting.
Conveniently after myk and pidgey both say they need to re-evaluate me and that I've blown my towncred, Khan does this. Pretty much by-the-book opportunism, here.

Look at this.

On the very same page, five posts before this quoted post, both AngryPidgeon and mykonian voted you. AngryPidgeon even posted a giant wall of a case. I posted within those 5 posts... and didn't say anything about it. Didn't jump on the wagon. Didn't agree and softly push it along. Nothing. I read AngryPidgeon's case, thought it was pretty weak and decided to hold off until you replied to it.

How is that "by-the-book opportunism"?

In post 4125, mastin2 wrote:His posts, again, don't have that air of legitimacy in them. They just feel as if he's pushing to get a lynch, ANY lynch, through, which isn't on his scumbuddies.

The "air of legitimacy" comment is crap. At best, it's an indication that whoever is writing it has confirmation bias. At worst it's an attempt at discrediting. Either way, it's manipulative. He's not proving anything I said was wrong. Just implying it.

Second, I'm pushing "ANY lynch"? I've pushed for two lynches today. AngryPidgeon (whom I've since backed off) and Nero Cain (whom I think is scum). I've been very deliberate and focused. Why are you making it sound like I'm scrambling to join any available wagon? Keep in mind that this is also after I failed to jump on a mastin2 bandwagon.

In post 4127, mastin2 wrote:This reminds me. Khan was willing to vote Yates, but specifically stayed off. Nero was absent, but I definitely need to review his stances at the time. I definitely think there's scum off of Yates, but it's pretty much definitely not going to be the whole scumteam off, especially considering that he botched his claim. Right now, I'm basically deciding between one (most likely, Khan) or two (most likely, Khan and Nero).

I also need to take another look at who was voting/willing to vote Yates at different stages in the game--before his claim, after his initial claim, and after his full (botched) claim. Given that this was mylo and the scum had a real shot at winning, my instincts say none on him before his claim. Potentially after his initial claim, and pretty much certainly after his botched claim.

This.. just doesn't make sense. You're suggesting that I stayed off the Yates lynch wagon because... there was another scum on it and I didn't want to risk being together with another (or two other?) scum? After a botched claim? Really?
Really??

In post 4133, mastin2 wrote:Another thing making me think the scumteam is Khan/Jason/myk, is that Khan's pushing Nero as scum heavily, and pushing Aco as scum lightly (while also pushing jason as town quite heavily), with myk entirely out of the radar. But despite focusing on Nero and Aco quite a bit, his main push is elsewhere, on AP.

(Should also be noted, of course, that he's basically ignored pidgey. Worth looking in to, though pidgey's still my strongest townread.)

Reading fail, mastin2.

jasonT1981, pidgey, AngryPidgeon are town reads.
mykonian & Acosmist are wildcards
One of Nero Cain/mastin2 is definitely scum (possibly both)

In other words, I'd be down with a mastin2 lynch. I think his last flurry of posts shows a desperation to try to lynch me or jasonT1981, or anyone not a scumbuddy. In a near-endgame situation, he's sucking up heavily to AngryPidgeon, pigdey, and Acosmist with early-game type "that reads like town" comments instead of having genuine paranoia that requires really, really solid reasoning behind a townread.

As I'm trying to piece together how a surviving scum-team fits in what we know of the setup and how interactions have gone, mastin2 is carelessly announcing a scumteam read on shaky evidence and brazenly trying to hurry along a lynch. He's also made numerous "I wish I was scum" and "scum must be giddy to win" comments that sound like he's legitimately excited about finally getting a surviving win as scum. I mean, if he's town, why the fuck is he so slaphappy about the situation we're in? Shouldn't he be frustrated about being wagonned with the game possibly on the line?

More thoughts tomorrow. Bed now.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”