Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4275, mykonian wrote:
In post 4271, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4240, mykonian wrote:
In post 4205, Nero Cain wrote:ap AND mYKO SHARE A TON OFCONNECTIONS. tHERE ARESCUM TOGETHER.

Know what? Show me. Because this is a bullshit case you are pushing here.

NAW. To lazy to go though 170 pages of crap.

But AP was and still is giving me shit for not targeting ACO but when you continue to not target him he seems not to give a shit.

Yesterday, AP suggested that we lynch Jason. Mastin comes in and says the same thing. You then vote Mastin. I asked you why you voted Mastin over AP. You ignored me. So I asked again and you still ignored me.

And all this time he’s sitting on the side lines watching you defend him when he knows darn well that I’m right ‘cause if he was town he’d chime in.

"don't want to give you quotes because I know they prove otherwise"

Now, and did AP say "we lynch Jason NOW and now questions asked". Don't think he did. Does this mean my vote on mastin is there for a reason? Yes sir.

oh, and is mastin AP? Don't think so either. So I should vote my top town read rather then your scumbuddy... aaaaaah.

Oh, and how did you know AP was my top town read again? I might have mentioned it a couple of times, among sending messages to him the last couple of days.

So yes, you are pulling a shoddy case out of thin air and it's not going to work :)

This post alone is scummy as hell. It’s a legitimate question to ask why he voted Mastin over AP. Unless Mykonian is really a teenage girl he has no reason to get all snarky and act immature.

+ he’s buddying AP terribly and chainsawing like crap. Is AP his buddy or does Myko know he’s town?

I think it’s funny that Mastin suggests that Myko could be sending messages to one of his buddies…and we know Mastin is town. 

Myko asking for quotes when he knows that I don’t have time to quote a bunch of stuff is straight up scum so he can pretend like I’m avoiding it. He’ll quote the part where I refused but that’s only ‘cause I’ll get to things in my own time. He knows I’m right and wants me to give quotes so he has something to refute.

AP is just so so so scummy. I’m getting my computer tomorrow so I have a nice quote wall that displays his lack of anything remotely townish. Maybe its tunnel vision but god damn his posts are so wack. So right now I’m leaning between a AP-Myko vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pidgey is rather null to me. He's said some stupid and scummy things but he's an admitted meta player and plays scummy regardless of alignment. And some of his rage seems fake. But I still would vote him over Jason and Aco. One other thing abut Myko is that I did
NOT
like the talk that one of me/the messenger
HAD
to be scum. Could his scummines just be horrible town play?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4300, Nero Cain wrote:This post alone is scummy as hell. It’s a legitimate question to ask why he voted Mastin over AP. Unless Mykonian is really a teenage girl he has no reason to get all snarky and act immature.
I'm snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

+ he’s buddying AP terribly and chainsawing like crap. Is AP his buddy or does Myko know he’s town?
He's my best shot for town and I'm not going to move off that. Everything points at it and it's absolutely amazing anyone would push his lynch. Esspecially for the reasons you post.

I think it’s funny that Mastin suggests that Myko could be sending messages to one of his buddies…and we know Mastin is town. 
Ain't it just. Or I'm just a townie posting them to my best townread. Why did you post this speculation?

Myko asking for quotes when he knows that I don’t have time to quote a bunch of stuff is straight up scum so he can pretend like I’m avoiding it. He’ll quote the part where I refused but that’s only ‘cause I’ll get to things in my own time. He knows I’m right and wants me to give quotes so he has something to refute.
A bunch of quotes? You are pulling a "connection" out of thin air and refuse to show any base apart from the fact that I didn't target acosmist and AP didn't say a thing about it. How hard is it to ctrl-f our iso on posts with each name coming up? If you have time for this you'd have time to actually validate your claim.

AP is just so so so scummy. I’m getting my computer tomorrow so I have a nice quote wall that displays his lack of anything remotely townish. Maybe its tunnel vision but god damn his posts are so wack. So right now I’m leaning between a AP-Myko vote.

I can't wait.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4149, Kublai Khan wrote:jasonT1981, pidgey, AngryPidgeon are town reads.
mykonian & Acosmist are wildcards
One of Nero Cain/mastin2 is definitely scum (possibly both)

Strongly doubt pidgey is scum at all.

KK did say that pidgey had good points on Jason, so maybe jason would kill KK. Jason/Nero would. Jason/Acosmist probably kills pidgey. Jason/mykonian might.

KK is a weird kill for mykonian since KK was mostly ignoring him and definitely seemed more interested in voting Nero out of the 2. Mykonian/Acosmist probably kills pidgey or Jason. Mykonian/Nero seems unlikely all things considered.

I could see Nero killing KK with almost anyone his team. Nero/Acosmist probably kills KK. Nero/Jason arent going to kill me, pidgey or mykonian probably.

So Im thinking
Nero/Acosmist
Nero/Jason
Jason/Mykonian

seem likely atm looking at the night kill, if I put pidgey=town on good faith.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4302, mykonian wrote:'m snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

oh so you didn't vote Mastin over AP for doing the same thing as AP? ok my mistake then.

In post 3783, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason's role is 100% provable. If he is town, nothing is lost.

This is the same
INTENT
as Mastin’s post.

So you were essentially voting Mastin for wording his post different which is just a load of balls. Either AP is your scum buddy or you know he town.

In post 4302, mykonian wrote:He's my best shot for town and I'm not going to move off that

ok? Lets just pretend that you two are both town. You actually think that I have to be scum just to attack AP. lol that is a terrible terrible terrible stance. If you are town with this stance then please go sign up for a newbie game.

Lemme ask you a question. Why are you sending all your messages to AP?

Still find it hilarious that a lot of this discussion is about AP but AP is just sitting there and letting Myko defend him. What if Myko is town and scum AP is letting him defend him? lol

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Acosmist »

AP is scum.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes Nero I totally didn't respond to all of the shit you threw at me. OH wait, I did.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Acosmist, your play has been ass this game and I dont give two fucks what your read on me is. You can tell me all about how you were having an off game or some shit after this is all over, but you are wrong. And you are proud of having voted Yates, go you!
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Acosmist »

VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4307, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist, your play has been ass this game and I dont give two fucks what your read on me is. You can tell me all about how you were having an off game or some shit after this is all over, but you are wrong. And you are proud of having voted Yates, go you!

AP admits he knows I am town here. Votes please.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Do I really have to convince other people? OK.

AP is saying I could be scum earlier on this very page.

Then he says I've been ass this game (but I'm alive, so if I were scum, I would be playing very well. I didn't get lynched for my fakeclaim yet! Or get it tested by anyone! How about that?), so he must be saying I am town.

Additionally, no "you're scum saying that I am scum;" there is no doubt in his latest post that my read is honest, just that he thinks it is bad. But wait, I'm possible scum. So I'm just misreading you instead of lying about thinking you're scum?

Anyway, he said he is ignoring me (which is scum behavior), so I guess I don't have to read his posts anymore.

Lynch him for being scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't see it
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4310, Acosmist wrote:Do I really have to convince other people? OK.

Then he says I've been ass this game (but I'm alive, so if I were scum, I would be playing very well. I didn't get lynched for my fakeclaim yet! Or get it tested by anyone! How about that?), so he must be saying I am town.

Additionally, no "you're scum saying that I am scum;" there is no doubt in his latest post that my read is honest, just that he thinks it is bad. But wait, I'm possible scum. So I'm just misreading you instead of lying about thinking you're scum?

Anyway, he said he is ignoring me (which is scum behavior), so I guess I don't have to read his posts anymore.

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Acosmist »

You cannot see my posts now? That sucks. Please acquire eyes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4309, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4307, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist, your play has been ass this game and I dont give two fucks what your read on me is. You can tell me all about how you were having an off game or some shit after this is all over, but you are wrong. And you are proud of having voted Yates, go you!

AP admits he knows I am town here. Votes please.

Who are you? MoI?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4310, Acosmist wrote:Then he says I've been ass this game (but I'm alive, so if I were scum, I would be playing very well.

Lol. I dont think anyone is arguing that your play hasn't been shitty. Alignment aside.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4313, Acosmist wrote:You cannot see my posts now? That sucks. Please acquire eyes.

I don't see where he admitted to you being town in that post.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

* to knowing you are town
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 4304, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4302, mykonian wrote:'m snarky because your accusations have no base in reality.

oh so you didn't vote Mastin over AP for doing the same thing as AP? ok my mistake then.

You tell me mastin is the same as AP and you've got a case.

Further, quotes please. I explained you how ctrl-f works. you should try it sometime.

In post 4310, Acosmist wrote:Do I really have to convince other people? OK.

CAN YOU STOP BEING SO FUCKING OBSESSED WITH CALLING YOURSELF TOWN FROM EVERY CORNER OF EVERY POST. Seriously, how does the logic "i've been playing like an ass all game, I must be town in your eyes" make any fucking sense anywhere?

Step up acosmist. Last chance to do it.

Further I promised AP some analysis and I'm going to do that this weekend. I have AP as town, I have myself as town, and although I'd gladly place my whole being in there it's a bit silly to let almost 200 pages of interactions go to waste. Lets see what the likeliest scumpairs are. It worked in a newbie game, so why not here? Lets see if experienced players still know to avoid it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I fucking nailed Eidolon in futurama mafia off of looking at possible pairings. And then qwints actually stepped up to the plate as town for once ever and got piggy, the goon, lynched over eidolon, rb. Fing qwints.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

like, if I didn't care about winning I'd lynch you straight up for that post. The fucking arrogance is astounding. You've been an absolute bag of shit the whole fucking game acosmist. And not a very good one either because the moment something poked you the shit streamed out.

So what in heavens sake moves you to do the same thing you've done for days in what is more then likely mylo that you vote the person who first mentions you as a possible suspect? God knows you are, the only thing that got you this far is a claim which wasn't checked. Hardly counts when the game's on the line, does it? And there's no reread, no lead up. No, fresh vote, first couple of posts of possibly the last game of the day.

If AP is right about pidgey, I found my second scum. But lets find out which is more likely. I have my weekend booked.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by mykonian »

hey, nero, another one.

Now please a couple of quotes from before you called this "connection". It can't be that hard to find a couple of quotes. We have 900 posts together, some much fit your case.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Do you still have that ability you haven't thrown my way?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Both scum claimed this page. Can we take care of that? Thanks.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Acosmist »

If you have an ability you have not sent my way, you are 100% saying you think I am town forever. So to say I'm scum is a scumclaim. You want to lynch 100% town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”