Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Edosurist »

No, this is a different kind of sheeping.
I've tried to understand this post. It makes no sense to me.
njoseph wrote:Oh.
UNVOTE

VOTE: Bumi

What was this in response to? I don't understand the motive of it in context.

But I do have more problems, fluff posting. It shows you're active, paying attention to the game, but could care less about actually doing something constructive.

@thez
It was in response to BB asking who thought TML was town. I'd said that previously, but never acknowledged that I'd changed my read.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Edosurist »

I should make clear that "I've tried to understand this post. It makes no sense to me." was part of my sheeping point. You're hopping from wagon to wagon just for the sake of it. It's not that you like someone's case, it's not that you're following a townread, you're just arbitrarily putting your vote down at any time.

Why'd you vote Ztife again so fast? Was that in response to getting called out on the Bumi vote?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by njoseph »

In post 1475, Edosurist wrote:No, this is a different kind of sheeping.
UNVOTE

The specific criticism I previously used about his not voting was pointed out by thezmon as not fair, so I unvoted. But then I decided that with my vote needing to be somewhere, a thing I could contribute to was a bigger wagon for getting a lynch on D1; hence my setting in stone a vote on Ztife. I am not changing my vote from the biggest wagon.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1462, thezmon221 wrote:
Uhh... I said I didn't think he was scummy and explained why I felt so. My problem still is, as it seems you don't like to read things fully, that you took full credit for his death when you made a single comment, but didn't do anything else even regarding Sixx. No real mentioning why you think he's scum/town, no real interaction with any of that stuff.

After the Ztife soft claim, I reexamined what Sixx had said. I started an interaction with him. At that point he got MK'd because of what I pointed out. Before that, I had looked at the reasoning behind his wagon, and there wasn't any good reasoning.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1477, njoseph wrote:
In post 1475, Edosurist wrote:No, this is a different kind of sheeping.
UNVOTE

The specific criticism I previously used about his not voting was pointed out by thezmon as not fair, so I unvoted. But then I decided that with my vote needing to be somewhere, a thing I could contribute to was a bigger wagon for getting a lynch on D1; hence my setting in stone a vote on Ztife. I am not changing my vote from the biggest wagon.
Dude, the problem with this is:
1. You changed your vote to someone who hadn't posted since Sixx was killed (though he posted later on).
2. AFTER Ztife posted, you never showed any recognition towards it.
3. You willingly changed your vote back to Bumi.
4. You once again changed your vote back to Ztife.

To me, it looks like you're scared of what our reactions were and you wanted to appeal to our thoughts with these last instances. HOWEVER, noting #s 1 and 2, this is a transition of your vote from Bumi to a larger wagon, Ztife. You didn't say anything to Ztife, you didn't even acknowledge it. So, what
really
gives?

Oh, another thing - I think I should bring this post up:
In post 768, njoseph wrote:It's not fair to assume that I won't be more engaged as more information comes to the fray later.

I'm still waiting for you to become more engaged. We have more information in the form of a mafia MK.

SlySly wrote:
Uhh... I said I didn't think he was scummy and explained why I felt so. My problem still is, as it seems you don't like to read things fully, that you took full credit for his death when you made a single comment, but didn't do anything else even regarding Sixx. No real mentioning why you think he's scum/town, no real interaction with any of that stuff.

After the Ztife soft claim, I reexamined what Sixx had said. I started an interaction with him. At that point he got MK'd because of what I pointed out. Before that, I had looked at the reasoning behind his wagon, and there wasn't any good reasoning.
Honestly, at this point (and this is not me trying to cop out), we're going to have to agree to disagree. We've basically said the same things to each other in regards to this that I think we should drop it and move on. If it's used in a case later on then sure, it'll come up again, but right now we are accomplishing nothing in this aspect.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1479, thezmon221 wrote:
Honestly, at this point (and this is not me trying to cop out), we're going to have to agree to disagree. We've basically said the same things to each other in regards to this that I think we should drop it and move on. If it's used in a case later on then sure, it'll come up again, but right now we are accomplishing nothing in this aspect.

I'm not agreeing to your cop out.

You just refuse to accept that it was my action, which was due to something I spotted and started interaction with Sixx about, that got Sixx MK'd. You are refusing to accept it even though there was basically mod confirmation of what I am saying.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by njoseph »

I have Day One fatigue.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

That's because you're scum.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by njoseph »

It's because I am the A.D.H.D posterchild of mafia
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by njoseph »

I showed tacit recognition of Ztife's posting by unvoting because of realizing that he did so while expressing business or access matters.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by njoseph »

the "doing so" that Ztife did was posting, in case my wording is off
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I've read through the last pages, but I'm being a bit lazy in typing up the catch up post because the majority of the post is going to be things that I've already said; Ztife is scum and needs to be forced to full-claim. I endorse Bird and Beast's killing pool entirely at this point, and I do not think that Bumi-Darthe neighborhood makes either more likely to be scum. Darthe is probably town regardless of fucking anything and recent suspicions towards that slot frustrate me a bit, and while I'm not 100% on Bumi I don't really think that he's scum in this point.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Since you seem intent on going in a circle, allow me:
In post 1422, thezmon221 wrote:
SlySly wrote:
In post 1339, SlySly wrote:Hey thez, now that you bring it up. Can you point out where anyone else in the game pointed out that Sixx posted his alignment in the thread? So, who noticed it? So, who should be credited?
Now, I know you made the comment on his PM, but irregardless
you never really contributed much of anything regarding him, which is what I was getting at originally.
The closest you came was a Ztife wagon analysis.

No, nobody else made a comment, but even then, you said yourself that this is multiball. Assuming it is, you could easily be a part of the SECOND mafia because of what I just said - you never really contributed much. From what I saw in your ISO, I believe that was the only real comment directly involving Sixx.

In post 1424, SlySly wrote:Thez, what did you contribute to Sixx's demise?

I analyzed Sixx's wagon as well. It was a sheep wagon. Only Nacho gave a real reason for being on it. So, outside of my action, only Nacho could truly take any credit for outting Sixx.
Uhh... I said I didn't think he was scummy and explained why I felt so. My problem still is, as it seems you don't like to read things fully, that you took full credit for his death when
you made a single comment, but didn't do anything else even regarding Sixx. No real mentioning why you think he's scum/town, no real interaction with any of that stuff.

I've stated this point just about the whole argument and you continue to simply ignore it and idolize yourself.

Now, since you've brought it up (and AA crudely went over it):
SlySly wrote:You just refuse to accept that it was my action, which was due to something I spotted and started interaction with Sixx about, that got Sixx MK'd. You are refusing to accept it even though there was basically mod confirmation of what I am saying.
This whole time you've been acting like you're all that because you commented on his message and got him Mod Killed and he was mafia. It was by chance and your arrogance is extremely irritating. All you've done is made that comment, a Ztife wagon, and made the comment on Sixx. You haven't made a comment about Sixx other than your analysis of his wagon, not even a read about him. Sure, you stated why you think the wagon is bad, but do you think Sixx is bad? And then you go and start shit with people and I can't even call half of that scumhunting, especially when almost all of your arguments have to do with your arrogance.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1487, thezmon221 wrote:
This whole time you've been acting like you're all that because you commented on his message and got him Mod Killed and he was mafia. It was by chance and your arrogance is extremely irritating.

I don't care about being all that, but facts are facts. It was not by chance or arrogance. I reviewed what Sixx posted, then I reviewed my PM. I saw a glaring difference. I called him on it. Me doing so, brought on the MK. Accept it dude. The mod confirmed it. Do I need included that post for you again?
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by killerjester »

In post 1447, Ztife wrote:There's no deadline yet, why is there a rush to vote?

Okay this is shit, I'm sorry for doubting you guys

VOTE: Ztife
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by killerjester »

While I got you both here, can you elaborate on your TML reads. Mastin, which posts feel forced? Nacho, is it still basically his handling of the early thez wagon?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

in addition to that, his handling of the sixx wagon (jumped on nj wagon to save him)
and the hesitation in voting ztife (he voted for a little while, and then hopped off and voted AJ)

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 998, The Mini-Librarian wrote:I saw 916, threw up a little bit in my mouth and made this post.

VOTE: ztife

In post 1177, The Mini-Librarian wrote:907 probably means either aj or parama is scum. Town read on Parama means scum AJ.

In post 1185, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1178, njoseph wrote:To answer your criticism, Sixx's scum flip feeds into my escalator-to-Hell-related confirmation bias, kthx.

You do know this literally makes no sense right?

Just because you were right once doesn't mean you are right again, and certainly isn't using the information available to you based on the flip.

In post 1453, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Reading throught the thread the first time those two neutral reads from sixx stuck out like a sore thumb to me. There's literally no reason to give only those two people as neutral reads especially when you consider that he only gives reads for like 8 people. I find it very, very likely that one of those two people are scum.

He just started out the game looking pretty genuine and like he was going off his gut. And now hes kinda transitioned into Player x is town because of y, therefore lets vote Z by PoE. What? Looks like hes just swooping in to come up with good excuses to vote people and to plop votes down.

TML, read on Slysly?

~AP
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj the Epic (1): The Mini-Librarian
Bumi (3): Darthe, PeregrineV, JacobSavage
Darthe (1): SlySly
SlySly (3): Parama, ArcAngel9, PMysterious
thezmon221 (1): jmj3000
Ztife (9): Nachomamma8, BirdAndBeast, thezmon221, Edosurist, Baby Spice, Aj The Epic, curiouskarmadog, njoseph, killerjester
Not voting (6): Albus Dumbledore, Bumi, UVApe, nhammen, Ztife, Jal

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1493, Nachomamma8 wrote:in addition to that, his handling of the sixx wagon (jumped on nj wagon to save him)
and the hesitation in voting ztife (he voted for a little while, and then hopped off and voted AJ)

Who does "his" and "he" refer to in this?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Librarian dude. Hes the scumbag of the hour. Get with it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1487, thezmon221 wrote:
Sure, you stated why you think the wagon is bad, but do you think Sixx is bad? And then you go and start shit with people and I can't even call half of that scumhunting, especially when almost all of your arguments have to do with your arrogance.

That is why I was questioning Sixx about what he posted. I spotted something bad, I questioned him on it. Parama scummily stepped up and answered for Sixx. He confirmed that there was a cop faction and told me to quit scum hunting.

In post 1095, Parama wrote:
In post 1092, SlySly wrote:So Sixx, are dangerous drivers scum in your mind?

1. Jailkeeper in a car setup = cop car, all cops do these days is look for bad drivers :V
2. SC provided fake role PMs for the scum because this is a SC game, stop looking in to it

Very shortly after the mod stepped in and showed me how bad Sixx was.

My response to Parama's above, was posted with the same time as the MK (1/7/2013 6:58).

-----

Thx, B&B
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bumping over the count.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”