NY 160B - Welcome to Castle Zar - TIME FOR FIREWORKS!

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, I agree with that dv. So, it remains to be sen on zach/moi, because if he does end up being scum I think that solidifies Arthur not on their team.

What has me a bit paranoid is baby's comment in that several of my interpretations are wrong. Part of me feels like that was a slip of sorts, so I'm tring to figure out what she could be referring to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

I would pretty much bet the entire game on empire being town though. Still also think johhog is town, also think Arthur is town too...there's just some paranoia there.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by Empire »

Eh, I think Baby Spice was just trying to discredit your reads and you're reading too much into it. The back-and-forth Baby Spice had with Arthur where she tries to shit on his voting patterns would just be fucking bizarre if they're partners.

Only thing that bothers me is that Arthur hasn't done shit since his D1 really. But I think the above is enough to override it.

Ok, sleep time now, want to try to get some posts in tomorrow before deadline.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think even with MoI-town though, the post just attracts attention to the fact that he's not voting Baby Spice, which I think scum would avoid.

My first thought regardng Baby Spice is just to ignore it, especially since Mehdi was alive then I think, so it could've just been that in the not extremely likely case that it was a slip.

In other news, I'll say my preference for today's lynch is Snow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

Humph...vi called me boring. I'm not sure how that fits with overbearing, crazy or bitchy. But damn boring. Vi...really?!? Here this should keep you entertained
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

I thought this before but did mehdi really pull a burden of proficiency scum tell on Vi day one >_>
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay again I know that peopl have been using as an innocent crumb on me but it could just as likely be a guilty on moi/zach. Yes, I know but it does make me wonder.

Also, there is something else that makes me worry. Rofl was a gunsmith..not a cop. A gunsmith can usually investigate mafia but not an SK right? I know someone yelled at someone else for bringing it up, but it's been on my mind since day started.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Sorry fe the spam...it'll continue for a bit thugh.

I don't like the "it's pretty magical stuff" from dv in . I'm not sure why
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

NS_shos isn't in the game be ause he's going in the military and wouldn't have proper access.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I still don't like that snowstorm didn't actually respond to the question he asked me. I'm still of a mind that if he were scum he wouldn't have bothered to even ask me questions, but I don't care if he thought the crumb possibly related to me. It's nowhere near definite, so his dropping it makes me feel twitchy.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 840, Zachrulez wrote:Tammy, when you speculate about Snowstorm being likely to kill you, was the decision to kill you in those games largely his or are you attributing the kills to him because scum as a unit chose to kill you?

Well, scum as a unit chose to kill me, but he had a voice in it. It's no way a definite meta tell as I don't think I'd be more likely to be killed before vi or rofl, but it's something I'm keeping in mind with regards to his alignment.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 841, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 829, Tammy wrote:
So, the fact that I'm still alive kind of makes me doubt SnowStorm being scum. But I also know we are not at Westeros and I probably wouldn't be first choice for a kill around here. somewhat make me doubt a scum SnowStorm also in conjunction with the he always kills me as scum thing.
I don't like that he didn't follow up with it
and was waiting to see his response, but I *think* as scum he'd not bother with questioning me out of everyone else he could have questioned at the start of day 3. Like, a big part of me feels like if he were scum he'd just not want to deal with me as he'd know I was town and that I might get more focused on him if he were to try to focus on me. Does that make sense?

The follow up to that question could take me some time to write and I didn't have time for it. I also don't think it's urgent or even relevant because of rofl's likely breadcrumb, it's just that it bothered me that you stayed with your vote in KM for pressure rather than move it to Baby, whom you seemed to have a scum-read on.

But why? One rofl might not have investigated me, so dropping it like that seems odd. But why did it bother you that I kept my vote on kingmaker? What bothers me a bit about you is that you asked me that at the beginning of day even thugh you voted kingmaker over anyone else and after it was pointed put by two people that rofl might have investigated me.

I guess what's mostly bothering me is about this is that our of all things you could ask you asked why I voted kingmaker, and then say it bothered you for why I kept it there and don't follow up. I mean meta wise, you would know this isn't a thing. I'm like the worst person to look at votes wise, I spend nearly whole days without ever even voting, so im not sure why you focus on it for me and then not follow up especially since you couldn't know I voted kingmaker for pressure until I said it after you asked, so how could it bother you?

It looks to me like you picked up n something convenient and dropped it because most everyone else decided on a crumb.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

But [posr=851][/post] makes me think snow storm =town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

That should be .

And has me reading snowstorm town.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 881, Tammy wrote:Okay again I know that peopl have been using as an innocent crumb on me but it could just as likely be a guilty on moi/zach. Yes, I know but it does make me wonder.

Also, there is something else that makes me worry. Rofl was a gunsmith..not a cop. A gunsmith can usually investigate mafia but not an SK right? I know someone yelled at someone else for bringing it up, but it's been on my mind since day started.

A gunsmith can investigate anyone. However, SKs usually (traditionally) kill with knives, so they don't have guns.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay empire if we both wake up tomorrow I'll bounce ideas off you

For now

Town = empire, johhog, arhtur

I want to say DV is town, both be ause of my thoughts and because of nacho, but Bleh

Also would like to say ns is town bt don't feel confident at all (also rofl's kill points here)

[konowa, zchrulez, and snowstorm] = my best bet for scum.

I'm going to sleep now. Ill be gone most of tomorrow, but I'll be back about 2-3 hours before deadline and until then, so no one has to worry about a no lynch situatin.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 889, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 881, Tammy wrote:Okay again I know that peopl have been using as an innocent crumb on me but it could just as likely be a guilty on moi/zach. Yes, I know but it does make me wonder.

A gunsmith can investigate anyone. However, SKs usually (traditionally) kill with knives, so they don't have guns.

But here's my problem, why have a gunsmith instead of a cop if there's not a serial killer?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 891, Tammy wrote:But here's my problem, why have a gunsmith instead of a cop if there's not a serial killer?

(Because gunsmiths can "guilty" vigs too since vigs carry guns so it vaguely makes sense as a balancing mechanic.)

(Literally woke up to get a glass of water and couldn't resist skimming this. I'm such an addict.)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 891, Tammy wrote:But here's my problem, why have a gunsmith instead of a cop if there's not a serial killer?

I'd really much rather talk about this later if possible.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by Empire »

In post 890, Tammy wrote:I want to say DV is town, both be ause of my thoughts and because of nacho, but Bleh

Also would like to say ns is town bt don't feel confident at all (also rofl's kill points here)

Bleh, I don't know at all about DV. I'm not exactly great at reading him (though I thought he was super town in Mafiastuck) but I just get bad vibes from him here (P.S.: the roflcopter kill points here too as I remember him being an advocate of the whole "kill people who suspect me" view of NK's as scum - I think it was Mafia in La La Land?). Part of me just wants to sheep Nacho's townread since he's evidently great at reading him?

Back to bed now I guess. I keep hoping I'll have an epiphany and I'll be able to nail the scumteam in my dreams tonight, but it seems unlikely to say the least.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 894, Empire wrote:I remember him being an advocate of the whole "kill people who suspect me" view of NK's as scum

Uh what?

I actually really hate killing people who suspect me.

Also, I don't really know whether Nacho would be able to catch me as scum as he hasn't really been able to do so in the past, but we'll see some time I guess. :)
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Post by Empire »

Erm, ok, I'll check out the scum QT for that game to be sure. Maybe I'm just confusing you with someone else?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Post by Empire »

Ok, I skimmed it and found a line where you basically said something to the effect of you not liking to kill people who suspect you...so yeah definitely confused you with someone else.

@Tammy:
What do you like about the two Snow posts you cited?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Well that was an accusation against me in La-La Land so you're probably not, but every kill had a strong reason behind it that was not them suspecting me, and I'm pretty sure I state in the QT that I don't like it.

In the past (although not recently) I've often been close to lynch as scum and been able to turn it around and at the very least delay my lynch. I just much rather killing people who think I'm town for possible townpoints than someone who thinks I'm scum unless I feel that I have to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

For post 851 I like the depth, what I don't like is I feel buddied
not self-absorbed

Post 863 is him focusing on zach and it feels real. It's something I've seen him do a lot as town.

Passing out now...talk more tomorrow

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”