Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mykonian, Who are the most likely scumpairs atm?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4650, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mykonian, Who are the most likely scumpairs atm?

referring to who I'm sitting on now or my analysis? I'm sitting on Nero-Aco here, but seen that in my analysis only your replacement has happened yet, basically only jason-nero, jason-you, and nero-you become unlikely.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why is Jason/Nero unlikely?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 0, pappums rat wrote:
Rule 13: Play to your win condition.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4648, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 4638, Nero Cain wrote:Normally town don't care that much about living since they'd still win. On the flip side, mafia and 3rd parties NEED to stay alive. So why does he as town fear death so much?

Two things.
1. When did I give a huge shit about staying alive?

2. This 'tell' is frankly a load of horse shit. In a typical 13p mini setup, town loses after 4 lynches on town and scum loses after 3 lynches on scum. If you think about it that way, town has every fucking reason to want to stay alive. In fact, scum has 1 lynch to give right now. Town does not. You can only give X mislynches much lie scum can only give Y lynches on them. And its usually a personality tell more than anything. Some people dont give a shit about the game. I happen to give a lot of shits. Read Switchboard mafia where I was lynched as town D1 and kindly fuck off.

1. You
just
said you didn’t want to nl (even though it seems like the smart play to me)’cause you didn’t want to die.

You were afraid to hammer someone ‘cause you didn’t want to get bombed.

There was another quote in your ISO where you said something about not wanting to die. And no I’m
NOT
going through your ISO to find it. Fuck
that

2. This
NOT
a 13p game. You shouldn’t be comparing the two games. Barring a game with a second mafia team, town die during the night. That’s something that can’t be controlled (not counting a roleblock etc.) Comparin a mislynch to a nightkill is also fail.

Speaking of my meta, did you read either of those scum games you asked for? What did they tell you?

I read one of those games, you seemed different but Ima reread them.

And I keep telling myself I'll read everyone's ISO, but I keep getting home from work late and wanting to shower, play a game of league and sleep.

So you're stalling kewl.

Nero has legitimate qualms about my play and has raised some good points but I'm just going to call them shitty 'cause I'm either scum or derp town.

but lets be honest, your play hasn’t been great. Maybe the scum will tell you it has been great but it hasn’t. You're contradicting yourself, you’re gullible as fuck and emotional like a girl. You’re all over the goddamn place. Will you flip scum? possibly? Will you flip town? possibly. Alot of new players are crap. You’re no different in that regard. I wouldn’t even consider myself that great but I do call alot of scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And yeah that last qute is edited, I'm meant to add a FIFTY!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4652, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is Jason/Nero unlikely?

Nero buddied the shit out of jason first 150 pages, have 5 posts of that on notepad.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4341, jasonT1981 wrote:If this was not so late in the game my vote would be on Acos, his general attitude is poor and the fact he responds to everything I ask of him with the 'LOLHARRYPOTTER' shows he has no actual interest in answering questions asked of him and just wants to deflect attention away by bringing up a page 1 flavor fuck up.

Acos, how are you confirmed town.

Failure to answer, or answer with your usual response will see my vote go on you.

So, despite the evidence, this is where your vote comes from.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 am

Post by Acosmist »

Is anyone under the retarded impression this is an attempt to get jason to unvote? This is an attempt to understand where jason is coming from. If he's town, this behavior represents his last gasp on mafiascum. Since he seems to like it here, I'm having a difficult time seeing him as town.

So yeah, I guess jason isn't that bad a player.

So instead he's scum. I'd vote him or mykonian.

Nothing more needs to be said. Let's get on this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4654, Nero Cain wrote:So you're stalling kewl.

In post 4613, mykonian wrote:These seem to be the stuff from your reread.

Not a single pidgey or Jason quote. You don't even care. And if you could read all that, you had time enough to read jason or pidgey as well. It's a shitty excuse to say "THEY RUSHED ME I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING". You damn well could. You chose not to.

In post 4614, Nero Cain wrote:That's 'cause I haven't read em' yet ya turd.

Your hypocrisy is seriously boundless this game. Its unreal.

Re NL: ok. This isn't a 13p game? shit, Im in the wrong subforum aren't I? Ok ML != NK.

Wait one fucking second. You are accusing me of being survivalistic. And I ask you about it. And you clarify that Im being survivalistic wrt to trying to avoid being NK'd. Yet you think Im scum and you are heavily pushing the idea of me being survivalistic. FOR NOT WANTING TO BE NK'D. Which is it Nero, am I survivalistic wrt to the NK or am I scum? Can't have you cake and eat that shit too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4657, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4341, jasonT1981 wrote:If this was not so late in the game my vote would be on Acos, his general attitude is poor and the fact he responds to everything I ask of him with the 'LOLHARRYPOTTER' shows he has no actual interest in answering questions asked of him and just wants to deflect attention away by bringing up a page 1 flavor fuck up.

Acos, how are you confirmed town.

Failure to answer, or answer with your usual response will see my vote go on you.

So, despite the evidence, this is where your vote comes from.

Along with the other reasons stated.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4658, Acosmist wrote:Is anyone under the retarded impression this is an attempt to get jason to unvote? This is an attempt to understand where jason is coming from.
If he's town, this behavior represents his last gasp on mafiascum.
Since he seems to like it here, I'm having a difficult time seeing him as town..

you know what, shut the fuck up about me being blacklisting and instead explain WHY I will be blacklisted.

I am playing within the rules... I am voting who I think is scum.

you are not confirmed town and You can NOT blacklist someone for voting you..
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol. I've already done a lot during lylo. So accusing me of stalling is lol.

Which brings us to an important question.
Myko, why do you call me scummy for not having finished reading but AP admits to not having done anything yet and that's a town tell?

If you were reading you'd already know why I think your both scummy and you're afraid of death. Still, one of you/pidgey is defiantly scum. And neither of you guys want to lynch each other. I'm confused.

You said something about that you'd be suspicious if Pidgey were alive tomorrow? Why not today?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you want to know where I am fucking coming from in my actions?

I THINK YOUR SCUM.

Hence I am voting you. STFU ranting about me getting blacklisted. No mod on this site will blacklist me for voting you. Or for voting anyone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we no lynched and therefore gave town a better chance of lynching scum, I don't see why town would be against that. I really don't.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

what behaviour... please fucking explain what behaviour you mean that will get me blacklisted?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey Nero.

You are calling me scummy for being survivalistic. And your evidence of me being survivalistic is that Im trying to avoid being NK'd (and ergo am not scum).

How did that make sense to you?

P-edit: But you called me SCUMMY for BEING SURVIVALISTIC for TRYING TO AVOID AN NK. HOW DID THAT MAKE SENSE IN YOUR HEAD? Im 90% sure that was a scumslip.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aco is claiming he's town and that Jason is voting town and is therefore against a town wicon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

'cause 3rd party is scum you dumb fucking bird!!!

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its Acosmist/Nero. Prove me wrong. The last post proves it.

VOTE: Acosmist

Come on pidgey, I'll save you a seat. Mykonian, you too.

P-edit: So your official stance is that Im a survivor? Yet Im lynch candidate #2 for you? Ok scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nerocain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^ caught scum

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4667, Nero Cain wrote:Aco is claiming he's town and that Jason is voting town and is therefore against a town wicon.

Yes he is
CLAIMING
to be town....

He is not confirmed town and therefore still could be scum.

He is saying he is confirmed town because of MyK's behaviour.... that is not confirming him as town.

I do NOT KNOW if he is town or scum.... I think he is scum and therefore am voting him as my scum read.

That is not blacklistable.

IF he was confirmed town and I voted him, then yes it is playing against my town wincon.

But as of now, I am voting who I think is scum.. .and therefore not in violation of my wincon.

Ranting and shouting I am confirmed town, DOES NOT make you confirmed town

there is no cop innocent
there is no rolecop role
there is nothing via in game means that has confirmed him as town.

I am playing to my wincon.. I am voting who I think is scum.

Acos, shut the fuck up about it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Seriously, Nero just contradicted himself about why I am scum, clarified it by calling me 3rd party, and is pushing for my lynch as (apparently) a survivor.

This is the most epic scumslip Ive ever seen.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You also asked why Myko was calling me scum but not voting. He's scum and needs town to bandwagon me. I mean, you're playing like a survivor. Could you just be derp town? sure but that's ok. Thanks for loosing the game.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Even on the small chance Acos flips town I still could not be blacklisted for it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”