Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

ok, so a 'man's intuition sort of emotional way' LOLZ Anyway, who says a guy can't have intuition and act without solid logical reason
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Lurking justified with excuses about RL being busy is an even more imba strategy here than usual. I wouldn't be surprised if Jal is scum, because she fits that right into that category.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 98, Loranthaceae wrote:Oh and the Mehdi thing, wouldn't have made any sense.. she's that type of person in that type of situation => talk about it more, stretch it more and you end up fucking up the thread. Now I could conclude from the fact that Adam stopped pursuing the issue once I brought in the pressure with my questioning of Mehdi .. but I made the mistake of unvoting too quickly, so I can't tell if he dropped the issue because of my unvote or because of the pressure on Mehdi and a real perspective of getting a bandwagon on her.. which I wanted to avoid because I don't think she is scum, just because of the lack of proper listing of reasons to sheep Jal, and going the 'woman's intuition' sort of emotional way instead.
I repeat, I should have waited like 30 minutes more, maybe .. to see how Adam would react to the pressure on Mehdi. Other than that.. your bandwagon is pure bullshit

I dropped it because I no longer think Jun is scum and because her explanation of the situation appears genuine. Your calling out of Guille as a lurker and misrep on Penguin is horribad however.

Carry on.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 101, Loranthaceae wrote:Lurking justified with excuses about RL being busy is an even more imba strategy here than usual. I wouldn't be surprised if Jal is scum, because she fits that right into that category.

Add this post to the list about Guille and Penguin.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Loran can you please describe your experience level in the game of Mafia as a whole?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
7 to lynch

Adam-12: 3 (Jal, Mehdi2277, Lastsurvivor)
Loranthaceae: 3 (guille2015, penguin_alien, CityElectric)
Mehdi2277: 2 (Adam-12, Junpei)
Jal: 1 (Juls)
penguin_alien: 1 (Loranthaceae)

Not Voting: 3 (GreyICE, T-Bone, Malakittens)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Apologies for the time it's taken for me to explain my confirmation delay--I didn't know what had happened myself, and once I figured out that it wasn't a matter of you all confirming in two hours, I had to find out what was going on and confirm that I could explain without a) disrupting the integrity of the game or b) violating site ethics in doing so.

When OhGodMyLife sent out the role PMs, he C&P'd the usernames from the Open Queue player listing, where my name was transcribed as 'penguin_allen' rather than 'penguin_alien'. This typo meant I didn't get the PM, so he sent it out late(r) once he figured out what had happened on his end. That's all.

Here endeth the explanation.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Oh well, I'll go pick on some lurkers then.

VOTE: Lastsurvivor

I'm pretty noobish, never played mafia in my 11 game forum-mafia playing career.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 107, Loranthaceae wrote:
I'm pretty noobish, never played mafia in my 11 game forum-mafia playing career.

What?

So you are admitting to being mafia then?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 108, Junpei wrote:
In post 107, Loranthaceae wrote:

What?

So you are admitting to being mafia then?

Yes I am .. ahhh what?! No , what , why do you think that?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 92, CityElectric wrote:This whole exchange makes me feel incredibly bad about Loran.

VOTE: Loran

Is this all your vote is based off of?

Loranthaceae: He asked you how experienced you were at the game of mafia as a whole; you responded by commenting on your ability to play scum, as if it pertained to this game.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I said I haven't been scum, ever. This is why I can't count myself anything more than newbie-ish, in other words I haven't experienced the game in its full splendour yet. Including this game obviously.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Jal »

In post 58, Malakittens wrote:Uh guys. Why haven't any of you called out Juls for her RVS vote when we basically ended RVS stage before that.

Mala, I assume you mean the wagon or what looked like a serious vote by Adam here. There hadn't been a lot of discussion by that point, mainly votes. So I don't see the big deal here. Why did you decide to bring this up now though - instead of your first post immediately afterwards?

In post 65, Malakittens wrote:Mmk. Yeah, I could see that about nothing warranting a "for-serious vote" by post 15, but I'm wondering why you even voted at all.

I don't get your logic here - You seem to be calling her out for making a vote whatsoever during (arguably) during RVS stage. What is your point?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Jal »

In post 66, Junpei wrote:I wanted the mind reader to know the answers. If people say that their QT is very useful, and they don't use it much or don't do anything beneficial in it, then perhaps we have mafia. The mafia QT part was a red herring; I figured mafia would spend more time on that part of the answer so they wouldn't be able to game the first question.

First, you're going to have to explain how you believe anyone would be able to answer your question in this way by page one where there wasn't yet a lot to write about. Secondly, you're going to explain how this:

In post 10, Junpei wrote:how useful do you think that our individual QTs are? What about the mafia QTs?

Would even result in these type of answers.

No matter how much you want to ignore it, I answered your question in practically the best way it can be put.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Adam-12 »

Now that the trap is over, I think we should really limit discussion on the Q/T's, just sayin'.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 75, Adam-12 wrote:@Jal: What did you mean "let's get the obvious answer out of the way for Jun"? Did you mean his answer to Juls' question?

I answered this:

In post 10, Junpei wrote:I don't randomly vote, so how useful do you think that our individual QTs are? What about the mafia QTs?

I don't get what's so hard to understand here. How the hell is Jul involved in any of this? I even used Junpei's full name. I also want you to explain scum thinking for me and what exactly you were hoping for here.

@Junpeiperson, Lor, and Adam:
Opinion on CityElectric please.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 70, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 59, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since the lie wasn't intentional.

Do you have a post you can quote showing this? I am assuming you mean Penguin right?

It's an assumption. You can also explain to me the reason to intentionally lie about confirmation time in a game where scum have day talk currently if you think the assumption is wrong.

As for your thing on me supporting qt discussion good luck finding a time I don't want set up spec (even it some I've made has been dumb). The things scum would learn are mostly stuff they can figure out themselves and generally people have to assume scum are the worst players in the game for it to really help them.
If a townie can think of a good way to use the qt then scum can think of it too.

Junpei speaking on something spoken already works. Why should I make my top scum read be for reasons that are original if they'd just be not true? I agreed with jal. I voted adam. And buddying with my treatment of adam? Not making confrontations with the same thing? Would you rather me yell at adam since I think my opinion is fairly clear currently there. I haven't defended people much yet.

Lurking at this point in the game for jal when she started a wagon and later doesn't equal 3 days later doesn't work well either. Same for last (sorry but school + sleep makes about 16 hours of the day not times for me to post).

Next, VOTE: mala. Last why did you unvote mala? The reason for mala is lack of desire to push any of the things she suspects and being overly cautious with her vote.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 115, Jal wrote:
In post 75, Adam-12 wrote:@Jal: What did you mean "let's get the obvious answer out of the way for Jun"? Did you mean his answer to Juls' question?

I answered this:

In post 10, Junpei wrote:I don't randomly vote, so how useful do you think that our individual QTs are? What about the mafia QTs?

I don't get what's so hard to understand here. How the hell is Jul involved in any of this? I even used Junpei's full name. I also want you to explain scum thinking for me and what exactly you were hoping for here.

@Junpeiperson, Lor, and Adam:
Opinion on CityElectric please.

Jul asked Jun a question and I originally thought your post was in answer to that question.

Can you not see how discussion on Q/T's in this thread is an info fest for scum? I am certain that the scum are very curious about the QT's and would like as much info as they can get. I misunderstood Jun's original intention and in ISO-ing him I can see that he was sincere in his attempt to gain information for the town. Just the same its a bad area of inquiry for the info that it gives to scum.

I don't think City's vote for Loran is very well justified. So far she is cutting an utr profile. I definitely need to see more from her.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Btw, Mehdi is English your first language?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

City Electric is most likely scum. I doubt she didn't understand what Mala said about me biting, of course I'm biting .. I'm the one who pointed out that Penguin is lying.

Saying later on that I'm looking bad (for saying I find Junpei scummy.. then saying I'm just kidding) makes this fake lack of understanding build up the apparent suspicion on me for no reason.
What she says about "I was the second to be added to the list of confirmeds" is also bullshit. Mala had confirmed first then the next refresh got you (Jal) and her bolded. Or were you first, idk. Then everyone else except penguin.

Whatever.. this shouldn't be used as it isn't part of the game per-se
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Mehdi wrote:The things scum would learn are mostly stuff they can figure out themselves

No.

generally people have to assume scum are the worst players in the game for it to really help them.

No.

If a townie can think of a good way to use the qt then scum can think of it too.

This is not my point at all.

We should stop discussing Q/T's to avoid leaking info to scum.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

No, but it's the language I'm best at. That and I don't care as much for perfect grammar while posting. I also gave the reason why scum don't really benefit from hearing town's opinions on how to use a qt (you realize one of the reasons the hydra wasn't allowed is that faking a hydra qt as scum for town reasons is fairly annoying and as town makes reading someone a lot easier which was one thought before the game started). I was thinking of the qts for town use before I ever got a role pm and that opinion doesn't vanish when I get one.

Lack of city vote loran?

I completely disagree any leak would occur.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And for better word use, I completely disagree any harmful leak could occur.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 122, Mehdi2277 wrote:And for better word use, I completely disagree any harmful leak could occur.

I think you are clearly incorrect but belaboring this point is not helpful.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

Ok, I clearly think you believe what you are saying here about the QT's irregardless of the depth of your thought on the matter.

Unvote

Need to hear more from Survivor, City, T-Bone and most importantly Grey ICE.

Mala is too much tiptoe-ing through the tulips for my liking. Alot of discussion but no action.

Vote Mala

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”