fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 869, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 864, Aj The Epic wrote:Mala is scum. I'm willing to bet my career as a mafia player on it.

lol

seriously. look at fuzzy:

1. reverse cheerleading...three times actually, he so generously pointed this out!
2. the kmd kill...look at who his opening vote was on. me. I think he was hoping that he could pin it on me with my hasty vote on jason and my subsequent hug of kmd. look at who he is looking at now after there was not an appetite for my lynch as much as he hoped...mala. kmd's top suspect. that kill was designed to set someone up.
3. when he asks you "why" to a question do you feel like it comes from a town POV or a scum POV? to me it is starting to feel like scum. if fuzzy flips town then yes look at mala but fuzzy looks objectively scummier.
4. also from a discussion majiffy and I had about our newbie game we talked about how 2 competing bws are rarely both on town. I disagree cos I am used to a different format and larger games and in the newbie game that was not the case. the more experience I have gained on this site, I am seeing the legitimacy in this line of reasoning. it is not 100% no, I think it it is much less than that but you have to take in the body of work. I don't see how jason's posts about fuzzy clears him. jason is experienced enough to know how to clear his partner and I could see him doing this with a newb in order to increase their longevity in the game. at least entertain the idea that fuzzy is scum.
5. he is posting like hyperactive scum, which mala I am surprised you have not sunk your claws into. dx's case was pretty good but I don't go after newbs typically until d3. jason looked super scummy and the more dangerous IMO. so I lynched him. I march to the beat of a different drum and so my reasons for voting will be different and I am still trying to navigate the flow of this format.

VOTE: fuzzy

xpost with dx: I am not the cop.

So, earlier you stated that you didn't know it was a lynch vote, but now that he's turned scum, you want to take pride in the vote? Seriously, can you scream scum any louder?
vote:Pirate Mollie
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

erm.

I knew it was a lynch vote. I even used vote tags. [img]ttp://www.forum.exscn.net/images/smilies/unsure.gif[/img]

I did not know it was a hammer cos I am still unaccustomed to this format no matter how many games I have played on here I just don't this way when it comes to deciding lynches. by all means I think I should be lynched cos of it /sarcasm.

I am not sure you could look any scummier if you tried.

nice try though.
whew!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 823, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 821, JasonWazza wrote:Mollie that was a lynch you realize that right? >.>

actually I didn't lol

Wanna rethink that statement?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 877, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 821, JasonWazza wrote:Mollie that was a lynch you realize that right? >.>

actually I didn't lol

I think you are confusing a lynch vote with a hammer vote that results in a lynch

or maybe I am

I think it is amazing that you have such a grasp of terminology on here while I still struggle with it when I have a few completed games

it is the cog-dis piece that I cannot work around with you

also your vote does not look like an omgus vote at all
whew!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Three - Vote Count 3.2

fuzzybutternut [2] - pirate mollie, d3x

Malakittens [1] - Aj the Epic
pirate mollie [1] - fuzzybutternut

Not voting (1)
: Malakittens

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-02-04 22:54:22)
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 878, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 877, fuzzybutternut wrote:

actually I didn't lol

I think you are confusing a lynch vote with a hammer vote that results in a lynch

or maybe I am

I think it is amazing that you have such a grasp of terminology on here while I still struggle with it when I have a few completed games

it is the cog-dis piece that I cannot work around with you

also your vote does not look like an omgus vote at all

hahahahhaa. So, I'm scum because you can't figure out if I'm truly newbie or not?
Perhaps I grasp things faster than others?
I've been on here for about 3 months now. In that time, I've played "3" games, this is my first, and I participated in 2 other UPicks, one of which I was lynched before I could even post. (Still won that game though, which I found HILARIOUS) anywho. That means that I have much less experience than you do, and you can't figure out where you screwed up?
Wow.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I think my mistake was hammering earldy instead of you!
whew!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Aaaaand why's that? You're the one screaming scum here. You're talking in circles and you don't even know what you're saying.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh really? tell me what your case on me is again. humour me. do it it in bullet point form
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 881, pirate mollie wrote:I think my mistake was hammering earldy instead of you!

also giving you a newbie pass

for as long as I did
whew!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 844, fuzzybutternut wrote:Alright, so here's the basic premise behind my vote.
Start of the game, Jason and Mollie had a bit of a bout, ending in nothing. Later, they get into another bout, which, again, lead to nothing. Mollie's vote flip flops between people a lot, ending with a Lynch vote on Jason, which probably shouldn't have happened at that time, however, it turned out to be a good vote. My problem is that Mollie seems very flip-floppy, not knowing which wagon she wants to hop on, and, she finally hops on the wagon that will make her seem less scummy, which turned out to be none other than a lynch vote. Seems to be too good of a call to me. She wasn't paying attention to the voting, which is extra scummy.

Add on some bullshit way of saying I'm not a newb to you, and also having no clue what you're talking about, and you have an answer.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I have no idea if you are a newb or not some peeps take to mafia like ducks to water

that isn't why my vote is on you btw

where is your awesome case
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: waffling is not a scumtell it is more found in town. scum tend to be stickier with their votes.

waffling is what you are accusing me of
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'll be back sometime tomorrow to understand what Fuzzy and Mollie are doing.

Yes, Fuzzy, that looks like an almost OMGUS vote on Mollie, but Fuzz voted Mollie earlier in the start of Day 3 and then removed it.

In post 862, fuzzybutternut wrote:If you recall, mala, I was second to vote Jason, then the l-1 vote came, then PMs vote. Seriously, pay more attention. :
unvote

Also, what? Look at the spoiler tab. I was the second person to vote Jason. Why are you forgetting that little gem?

Spoiler:
In post 597, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 596, pirate mollie wrote:oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.

I was going to mention this, but just put it aside as "He probably was bluffing regardless".

Anyways,

Vote:Jason

Nothing wrong with taking scum out.

In post 599, Malakittens wrote:So just got home from work and now working on my current post.

I'm still quite convinced we have a scum-Jason, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. (YAY for taking law as a major)

Here's where I elaborated on my Jason-scum read.

I don't like things that Jason has done because I don't really feel like it's town-motivated.

• I did not like him using PoE very early in Day 1 without flips. It seemed scummy to me because it felt as if he already knew alignments.
• I also did not like how he did not explain his reads, but also felt that he had too many town reads rather than him looking for scum.
(Located here)

I also took note with how many times Jason ignored my posts overall.

There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

During the end of Day 1 Earl was riding my radar because he seemed to be opportunistically leaving himself wide open to vote people in the future. This is something that I didn't agree with and found quite scummy regarding Earl. Though Jason was still one of my top scum reads.

---

I also did take time to review Fuzzy because I found it odd how he was simply agreeing with my post earlier in Day 1, but now is seemingly attacking Jason in Day 2 due to the night kill.

In this post I did a quick review during Day 1 of Fuzzy and found a huge conflict. Would anyone like to guess what player the conflict of reads was on? Jason.

He replies to me in this post.

@ I've thought Jason was town from the start, and he hasn't said much that rubbed me wrong. I have the same opinion with you, Mala. I'm not sure about Teo's (d3x's) alignment yet. I was suspicious of him at first, but, since he's been replaced, nothing askew has hit me. Everything else is correct though.

So, you stated that you thought Jason was town from the start, but hasn't said much that rubbed you wrong.

To me this reads as he's said stuff that has rubbed me wrong, but I'm not going to say anything now regarding it. Which leaves a window in which Fuzz can openly vote Jason in the future.

The only reason why I'm bringing this quote up now is because I did not like Fuzzy's opening Day 2 post. That rubbed me the wrong way in which I had a bit of a back and forth discussion with him regarding it.

---

I know I said I was going to review D3x, Jason and Mollie, but what Fuzzy was saying rubbed me wrong that when I got home I switched it up.

---

I do think there's a huge possibility of a Fuzzy/Jason scum team.

Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

It wasn't until Day 2 that Fuzzy has just recently started to put some distance between Jason and himself.

So right now I'm stuck in a problem.

My scum-reads are equal on both Jason and Fuzzy and just saw a preview edit that both AJ and D3x both put 1 vote on each.

Vote: Jason
In post 616, fuzzybutternut wrote:Jason's response was exactly what I thought it would be. He seems frantic and paranoid that the wagon is on him now, and so he is trying to pull every little bit of evidence he can pull to take the wagon off of himself. Before everyone jumps down my throat about it, it's not the fact that he's trying to get the wagon off of him, it's the way he's doing it. I'm seeing a metric fuckton of OMGUS reads on Thudworm. Though, I will agree with him on the fact that Thud should post more, so we can get a better read on her. Other than that, I'm reading scum.
Vote:JasonWazza
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 888, Malakittens wrote:I'll be back sometime tomorrow to understand what Fuzzy and Mollie are doing.

Yes, Fuzzy, that looks like an almost OMGUS vote on Mollie, but Fuzz voted Mollie earlier in the start of Day 3 and then removed it.

In post 862, fuzzybutternut wrote:If you recall, mala, I was second to vote Jason, then the l-1 vote came, then PMs vote. Seriously, pay more attention. :
unvote

Also, what? Look at the spoiler tab. I was the second person to vote Jason. Why are you forgetting that little gem?

Spoiler:
In post 597, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 596, pirate mollie wrote:oh and people might want to pay attention to how jason never elaborated on any of his reads or any of his schemes.

I was going to mention this, but just put it aside as "He probably was bluffing regardless".

Anyways,

Vote:Jason

Nothing wrong with taking scum out.

In post 599, Malakittens wrote:So just got home from work and now working on my current post.

I'm still quite convinced we have a scum-Jason, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. (YAY for taking law as a major)

Here's where I elaborated on my Jason-scum read.

I don't like things that Jason has done because I don't really feel like it's town-motivated.

• I did not like him using PoE very early in Day 1 without flips. It seemed scummy to me because it felt as if he already knew alignments.
• I also did not like how he did not explain his reads, but also felt that he had too many town reads rather than him looking for scum.
(Located here)

I also took note with how many times Jason ignored my posts overall.

There was a question where I addressed to Jason in this post.
Though he did answer that question here, but I found the answer very vague.

During the end of Day 1 Earl was riding my radar because he seemed to be opportunistically leaving himself wide open to vote people in the future. This is something that I didn't agree with and found quite scummy regarding Earl. Though Jason was still one of my top scum reads.

---

I also did take time to review Fuzzy because I found it odd how he was simply agreeing with my post earlier in Day 1, but now is seemingly attacking Jason in Day 2 due to the night kill.

In this post I did a quick review during Day 1 of Fuzzy and found a huge conflict. Would anyone like to guess what player the conflict of reads was on? Jason.

He replies to me in this post.

@ I've thought Jason was town from the start, and he hasn't said much that rubbed me wrong. I have the same opinion with you, Mala. I'm not sure about Teo's (d3x's) alignment yet. I was suspicious of him at first, but, since he's been replaced, nothing askew has hit me. Everything else is correct though.

So, you stated that you thought Jason was town from the start, but hasn't said much that rubbed you wrong.

To me this reads as he's said stuff that has rubbed me wrong, but I'm not going to say anything now regarding it. Which leaves a window in which Fuzz can openly vote Jason in the future.

The only reason why I'm bringing this quote up now is because I did not like Fuzzy's opening Day 2 post. That rubbed me the wrong way in which I had a bit of a back and forth discussion with him regarding it.

---

I know I said I was going to review D3x, Jason and Mollie, but what Fuzzy was saying rubbed me wrong that when I got home I switched it up.

---

I do think there's a huge possibility of a Fuzzy/Jason scum team.

Jason is experienced and has no qualms about distancing. I could see Jason latching onto the Fuzzy wagon to gain possible cred in the future after it was known that the Teo-wagon wasn't gaining traction. I noticed that Jason did not want to tie Fuzzy/Earl with each other, but joined the Fuzzy wagon once "Jiffy" hopped off of it.

It wasn't until Day 2 that Fuzzy has just recently started to put some distance between Jason and himself.

So right now I'm stuck in a problem.

My scum-reads are equal on both Jason and Fuzzy and just saw a preview edit that both AJ and D3x both put 1 vote on each.

Vote: Jason
In post 616, fuzzybutternut wrote:Jason's response was exactly what I thought it would be. He seems frantic and paranoid that the wagon is on him now, and so he is trying to pull every little bit of evidence he can pull to take the wagon off of himself. Before everyone jumps down my throat about it, it's not the fact that he's trying to get the wagon off of him, it's the way he's doing it. I'm seeing a metric fuckton of OMGUS reads on Thudworm. Though, I will agree with him on the fact that Thud should post more, so we can get a better read on her. Other than that, I'm reading scum.
Vote:JasonWazza

What I meant was that I was the second person in the final VC. My vote was the L-1 vote, yes, but you backed off of him for some reason. Seems like if you really thought he was scum, you'd have stayed on him. Or perhaps you knew he was scum and didn't want someone to come along and lynch your partner by a BS lynch vote.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why would Jason consistently try to bus Fuzzy then, and then stop on Day 2 to go after KmD? This just doesn't add up. If he wants to bus, he could've bussed Fuzzy day 2 with EASE. If you're going to bus, don't bus halfheartedly. You gotta bus! But Jason didn't, he let his read on Fuzzy drop. I also pointed out that Fuzzy had NO real connections. Jason was the one to suggest coaching in a quick topic. But, Jason was already getting thrown towards the cauldron. In a figurative sense, both were marked for death sooner or later.

Mala, you got real shifty when Jason went to L-1. It was odd because you didn't have a bad case against him (no one had a spectacular case, but I feel that it was about to come around to everyone that he was scum... Just about everyone had votes on him at one point in time, minus D3x). I think that you might've predicted after P_M's casting suspicion and my vote that it was just about time to take as many pro-town points from him as possible, or at least show you had a case before the bandwagon would come (presumably the next day, as I was still under the assumption someone (Jason) was going to make Fuzzy is some very hot water).

And Fuzzy, Mollie is town. Also, Mollie, it is a great thing you didn't hammer Fuzzy. It's very easy to read off interactions of veterans and noobs interacting. Two vets or two noobs make it difficult, but when a vet talks to a beginner, you can generally pick out if he's picking the beginner for a lynch that the beginner won't be able to talk out of. Fuzzy being alive was a big part of Jason being found, in my mind.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

What has you so sure Mollie is Town?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:20 am

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Three - Vote Count 3.3

fuzzybutternut [2] - pirate mollie, d3x

Malakittens [1] - Aj the Epic
pirate mollie [1] - fuzzybutternut

Not voting (1)
: Malakittens

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-02-04 22:54:22)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 891, fuzzybutternut wrote:What has you so sure Mollie is Town?

A very good hunch. Too much negative interaction with Jason. Day 1, goes after Jason for that comment, that really should never have been said. To be honest, with Earldy as the only other experienced player at the time, she could let it drop and make Earlder take up a case on it if he really wanted to.

The hammering of Jason actually looks awful for her. But, in it's awfulness, ask yourself why scum hammers that way. Push a Fuzz lynch, be apart of the Jason lynch the NEXT day. And a main player. That's what I'd do as scum unless I believed that somehow taking Fuzzy farther was more beneficial than lynching Fuzz right then. But I don't see that logic working: Jason being scum seems to be damning evidence to Fuzzy's alignment to me, for now.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 886, pirate mollie wrote:I have no idea if you are a newb or not some peeps take to mafia like ducks to water

that isn't why my vote is on you btw

where is your awesome case

what exactly is your case on me, because it seems that the only reason you find me scummy is because cog-dis.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Somehow AJ I think your logic is flawed. Negative interaction could look like distancing and we don't know how each person would play.
Have you ever played with a scum Mollie before?
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 893, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 891, fuzzybutternut wrote:What has you so sure Mollie is Town?

A very good hunch. Too much negative interaction with Jason. Day 1, goes after Jason for that comment, that really should never have been said. To be honest, with Earldy as the only other experienced player at the time, she could let it drop and make Earlder take up a case on it if he really wanted to.

The hammering of Jason actually looks awful for her. But, in it's awfulness, ask yourself why scum hammers that way. Push a Fuzz lynch, be apart of the Jason lynch the NEXT day. And a main player. That's what I'd do as scum unless I believed that somehow taking Fuzzy farther was more beneficial than lynching Fuzz right then. But I don't see that logic working: Jason being scum seems to be damning evidence to Fuzzy's alignment to me, for now.

I could also see scum lynching their partner in hopes to clear there name in the future. This is what I believe she did.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fuzzy, I could see AJ doing the same because he was barely around for Jason's lynch. To me his vote seemed like an idle vote.
I noticed that in Day 1 AJ barely talked about Jason and labeled him null and then town. Which he then 180'd the read and voted Jason based off the Jiffy kill. It's very close to what you were saying also regarding the kill.

Anyways, AJ's blant backtracking makes me wonder if he's the last scum. He's done in quite a few times and I'm thinking its not out of town motivation, but scum motivation.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

I'm trying to avoid a mislynch here, because, if i'm not mistaken, it will cause town to ultimately lose, correct? Or is the scum town ratio enough to keep us alive through another day?
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »