Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Jal »

I was explaining why I thought he was town as in my last game together he was like this and in another game he was also antagonistic people which is what he's doing now. The last part is explaining why exactly my town read isn't as strong for him.

You're going to have to explain how I am sheeping you on that point, because I really don't remember you mentioning reading comprehension and its potential scumminess regarding Adam.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Yo! Get ready for CityElectric post incoming. I'm so excited about her answering my question oh bwoy!
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:54 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 152, Loranthaceae wrote:

Let me ask you this.. what did you hope to find understanding what Mala meant by that?

The more you know, the better you can vote.

Also, I so love the fact that you've spent a huuuuge wall on why you think Adam is scum, yet you still keep your vote on me.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 302, CityElectric wrote:

Let me ask you this.. what did you hope to find understanding what Mala meant by that?

Also, I so love the fact that you've spent a huuuuge wall on why you think Adam is scum, yet you still keep your vote on me.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE THE POSSIBILITIES? If you were truely curious, which you were not because scum always have trouble looking curious because they're not, you must have had some sort of vague idea of what it could've been... So what was that vague idea that could've somehow got you more info to vote. Do you understand what I'm asking or should I rephrase?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 296, Jal wrote:Yup, nothing I was asking you could favour scum in an open set-up.

You know, asking you to explain your
motives
behind the things you say. Because your motives aren't exactly apparent. You're being deliberately anti-town most of the game by not actually saying shit all about important things being asked of you. How the hell do you expect people to answer your shitty questions which are best explained if you actually took more than 2 seconds to read the post you're trying to elaborate on but on the other hand shut down and either ignore or go "OKAY, fine :(" when the tables are turned?

As I said, this sin't some mind game of your being you and the mind reader.

This is simply not true. If you look at Jul's question it occurs a few post above yours and reading your post it can be read either way. I happened to read it as you were responding to Jul's question for Jun but you happened to mean it as the answer to Jun's question instead. That's not a reading comprehension issue as it was not clear what you meant by "the easy answer for Jun"; again it could be read either way.

Loran's craptastic posting is a great example of how scum leaks occur. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out and you should of been able to. I find your push on me regarding this far too convenient and quite frankly a little too curious.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Update why I'm voting Electric despite the wall fos on Adam, who is also scum btw.

In post 154, Loranthaceae wrote:I mean Mala said:

"PA is probably lying because I checked this game three times before it opened Day One. She was the last to confirm and in less than a Day of the role PMS going out everyone WAS confirmed but her.

I'm dropping it because no one else is biting (besides Loran) and I'm unsure if she's scum-lying or town-lying. At this point I rather look else where then harp on something that could go do a merry-go-round for the whole entire game. If she's scum - I'll catch her later on during the game."

What you (CityElectric) did was quote just the second paragraph and made it look like Mala talks about me catching me later on etc. when she's actually talking about penguin.

This, the fact that she put a vote on me at the end of this nasty post, without supplying a good reason for it, and making that shitty bandwagon 3 person heavy, and now claiming to be not responsible for not understanding that this is wrong... +
the answer to my question which I anticipate to be scummy as hell aswell
->
Let's lynch Electric please.

Unvote: Lastsurvivor
VOTE: CityElectric

T-Bone .. sheep me please.

The prophecy has come true, how miraculous. Dodging the fucking question is scummy as hell asweel so it belongs on the list of accusations.

WWWWWWWAKE UP TOOWWN!
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:05 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 303, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 302, CityElectric wrote:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE THE POSSIBILITIES? If you were truely curious, which you were not because scum always have trouble looking curious because they're not, you must have had some sort of vague idea of what it could've been... So what was that vague idea that could've somehow got you more info to vote. Do you understand what I'm asking or should I rephrase?

Loran, I'm not scum. I honestly had no idea at the time and I wast tired...

Why am I even trying? You seem to be so sold on the fact that I'm scum that only my flip will convince you I'm not.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

City, don't worry about him. Just sheep me.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!! IS ANYBODY HOME?!

Do you even know what I'm asking of you?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Jal »

In post 304, Adam-12 wrote:This is simply not true. If you look at Jul's question it occurs a few post above yours and reading your post it can be read either way. I happened to read it as you were responding to Jul's question for Jun but you happened to mean it as the answer to Jun's question instead. That's not a reading comprehension issue as it was not clear what you meant by "the easy answer for Jun"; again it could be read either way.

Loran's craptastic posting is a great example of how scum leaks occur. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out and you should of been able to. I find your push on me regarding this far too convenient and quite frankly a little too curious.

My answer doesn't even make sense in regard to what Jul said. Notice how Medhi understood who I was obviously referring to and not you. That is a comprehension issue or you deliberately trying to make me look scummy for something that did not actually occur by making it like I was answering on behalf of someone else.

Scum leak? What scum leak? Do you know what a scum leak is? And how is asking you to explain what you think is scum thinking in a post somehow lead to a scum leak? Oh, I can't wait for this explanation.

I can't even understand how pushing you is "convenient." Convenient for what and whom, exactly? And how is that some sort of scum tell-pray tell?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Jal »

City, is that seriously all you have to say about today? To answer to Lor?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

q.e.d.
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Adam-12 »

City I don't get his argument that you mis-quoted Mala. Could you please elaborate on that?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

When I get home my vote IS on Adam. I just booched the tags and I don't have the other slash.

Adam answer my flipping question that I directed at you. You are annoying me to no end about it. I hate people being vague.

LS I was in about 6-7 games when we first started there and now I'm in 2. Guess you can see why I'm a bit more active. Ugh back to work.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 312, Adam-12 wrote:City I don't get his argument that you mis-quoted Mala. Could you please elaborate on that?

STFU Adam, she is supposed to explain this to me.. you think you can come in here and ask dumb questions. I'll fucking explain them to you if you don't understand something. You don't fool anyone that you are genuinely interested in Electric's answer.. you never have been and I posted that ages ago. So, wtf do you want to know?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I promised that I'd get back to LS so I'll keep my promise. ^That's why I was voting for Electric despite making a wall on Adam. Now that I have two scums rounded up and branded, I can finally sheep you.

Unvote: CityElectric
VOTE: Adam-12
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In case you haven't noticed there's a legit bandwagon going on here.. hop on everybody!
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 304, Adam-12 wrote:This is simply not true. If you look at Jul's question it occurs a few post above yours and reading your post it can be read either way. I happened to read it as you were responding to Jul's question for Jun but you happened to mean it as the answer to Jun's question instead. That's not a reading comprehension issue as it was not clear what you meant by "the easy answer for Jun"; again it could be read either way.

My answer doesn't even make sense in regard to what Jul said. Notice how Medhi understood who I was obviously referring to and not you. That is a comprehension issue or you deliberately trying to make me look scummy for something that did not actually occur by making it like I was answering on behalf of someone else.

Sure it makes sense if you were answering Jul's question for Jun: She asked why Q/T's discussion should be used in the thread and if you had been answering her (which is what I asked you, if you were) your answer was that the Q/T's should be what each of the player's make of them; I thought it odd that you would provide an answer for Jun which is why I asked you about it. It doesn't paint you as scummy to ask about your actions. You answered and it became obvious that your answer was in response TO Jun and not FOR Jun. Its really not a major point because its a settled issue.

Scum leak? What scum leak? Do you know what a scum leak is? And how is asking you to explain what you think is scum thinking in a post somehow lead to a scum leak? Oh, I can't wait for this explanation.

Such hostility and it continues. You should know what I mean when I say Loran leaked information to scum with his latest post. I think you are being deliberately obtuse.

I can't even understand how pushing you is "convenient." Convenient for what and whom, exactly? And how is that some sort of scum tell-pray tell?

Convenient for you because it makes you look like you are actively pursuing scum hunting when you are just belaboring an obvious point and quite frankly are a bit too curious about it.

You gonna type in all caps next?
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Adam-12 »

In post 314, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 312, Adam-12 wrote:City I don't get his argument that you mis-quoted Mala. Could you please elaborate on that?

STFU Adam, she is supposed to explain this to me.. you think you can come in here and ask dumb questions. I'll fucking explain them to you if you don't understand something. You don't fool anyone that you are genuinely interested in Electric's answer.. you never have been and I posted that ages ago. So, wtf do you want to know?

I want to know why it appears you have a really bad and false case on her but I prefer that she explain it rather than ask you about it. Please let her answer.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 318, Adam-12 wrote:
In post 314, Loranthaceae wrote:

I want to know why it appears you have a really bad and false case on her but I prefer that she explain it rather than ask you about it. Please let her answer.

I thought you wanted to know what my case on her is lol, because you didn't understand. Unrelated to that nobody said that my case on her was bad and false.. it's you but you don't even have the balls to say it like that .. you say it appears like that as if CityElectric thinks that. I'm beginning to think she is town, my god.

Classic case of scum assuming too much. You assume CityElectric thinks my case is bad, it must look like that from your perspective. So you try and get in on the town pouncing on town action because it needs just one slight push to go overboard so you can save your ass.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Am I missing something here? Honest opinion guys am I too harsh on him?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 320, Loranthaceae wrote:Am I missing something here? Honest opinion guys am I too harsh on him?

Maybe I am idk. I need some feedback right now. I'll stop and active lurk for a while.

Unvote
Adam-12
Adam-12
Goon
Adam-12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Adam-12 »

No I am actually assuming she accepts it but she didn't clarify as to why and I would like to hear her explain it.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Junpei »

What is going on with Loranthaceae... just this page I don't understand your vote at all. Stop spamming, you guys are arguing about some useless crap and it isn't helping me figure out anyones' alignment.

vote Loranthaceae

If I don't vote him now I might not get to later, will try and read more.

Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 320, Loranthaceae wrote:Am I missing something here? Honest opinion guys am I too harsh on him?

Maybe I am idk. I need some feedback right now. I'll stop and active lurk for a while.

Unvote

what.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 275, Jal wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mala

You
are
acting different. You are way more passive this game.

so jal

on a scale from 1-10

would our confirmed townie and only power role in the game outing themselves to you be like

a 1 or a 10

1 is getting a $5 haircut, 10 is walking into a cop bar and yelling "this is a robbery, stick em up or I shoot"
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”