Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
7 to lynch

Loranthaceae: 6 (guille2015, penguin_alien, CityElectric, Adam-12, Junpei, T-Bone)
Malakittens: 3 (Mehdi2277, Juls, Jal)
Adam-12: 2 (Lastsurvivor, Malakittens)
Jal: 1 (GreyICE)

Not Voting: 1 (Loranthaceae)
Last edited by OhGodMyLife on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by T-Bone »

unvote
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Junpei »

In post 345, Mehdi2277 wrote:Junpei why did you never respond to my response for your vote reasons?

Never saw it, it was hard for me to catch up I wasn't able to respond and react to everything. Mind linking it to me?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Jal »

I'll catch-up on this later tonight.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alrighty.
( I did individual player reviews and then going to later do a full review of the thread - So bear with me as I have questions for players )

---

CityElectric:

Going to reply to your post 92.

CE wrote:What do you mean by the bolded part?

When I said I'm dropping it because no one else is biting (besides Lora) ...

It was originally a reaction test. Wanted to see who would confirm what I had saw and wanted to get a reaction out of Penguin. All of which happened though Lora's reply was different than mine is since he wasn't aware of what I was actually referring too.

I dropped it because I feel that this conversation wasn't going to be good for the town. It was an unnecessary conversation in the long run and that it could go on forever. I was trying to move pass this and look elsewhere.

For reactions - I wanted to see if anyone would get defensive over Penguin. I also wanted to see how far someone was going to take this and see if they were going to twist it into a case in the long run. I still didn't find Penguin's lie vote-worthy, but wanted to see her reaction to me questioning it.

Also, if you're going to place a vote on someone. Being vague about it isn't helpful. If possible can you explain what you don't like about Lora's play that makes it vote-worthy.

I did find it odd how you replied to Jul's question about RVS vote (here), but you totally ignored Adam's vote on you for the same reason that is located (here).

---

Adam:

May I just say reviewing you and Lora are going to be a bitch. Your post counts are over 80. You make finding connections through ISO's
very, very
difficult.

First off. If you vote someone and someone asks you for a reason why you are voting them answer it. I loved how you dodged the answer of why Jun's post was scum thinking.

Here's what I have a problem with is in this post right here.

Why did you un-vote Jun after he replied? Why wait so long? What reactions did you get?

I already stated how you have Lora and I listed as "neutral" yet are still keeping a door open to vote us both in the future.

This post here seems a lot like your post(s) from last game.

This vote and post on me (here) seems a lot like this vote (here). (Anyone who isn't Adam should actually click this second link - Promise you - It's quite a gem)

Funny, how I want you to elaborate or EVEN give a reason for you switch to me and you have not, but you are allowed to say his vote-switches are scummy. So hypocritical. >.>

Funny. -.- Taking my VT argument from last game. Just like the whole watch-list/Watch/I don't even.

---

Guille:

What do you like about Adam's 75 post?

I have to agree with you about Adam and Lora. They both can't be scum together, but I'm not partially sold on a scum-Lora as of yet.

Also what do you think of CE and Jal?

---

Lastsurvivor:

You might have thought I grasped at straws, but I don't feel as if I did. By the time she voted I felt that RVS-stage was over.

I don't know how Adam knows what T-Bone's play is, but I don't. Bothers me a bit.

I do have to say I like your posts. They are searching for scum and you are going after players.

----

Penguin:

Thank you for the explanation regarding the PM's. Now that you given the reason - I can see it was an honest mistake and not actually lying.

My answer to your question is soon to come.

----

Jal:

Mala, I assume you mean the wagon or what looked like a serious vote by Adam here. There hadn't been a lot of discussion by that point, mainly votes. So I don't see the big deal here. Why did you decide to bring this up now though - instead of your first post immediately afterwards?

Yeah, Adam's wagon, but also Jun's wagon to me looked serious to me. There wasn't discussion, but there were votes that would spur discussion. I brought it up now because I wasn't really reading the thread up that point. I skimmed the thread and wanted to confirm Lora's finding for a reaction test.

I don't get your logic here - You seem to be calling her out for making a vote whatsoever during (arguably) during RVS stage. What is your point?

I called her out for making a non-serious vote when there was votes that were going to spur discussion. I just wondered why she continued the RVS-flow when she could have not voted at all.

Mala, you have utterly failed to respond to me. You are acting funky this game. You're being passive and reactive to things rather than active. Why aren't you voting anyone?

Was getting there. I was trying to get Adam to explain his vote on me and if you looked I barely responded to anyone. Now I'll be active rather then passive since I got some days off.

I take issue with your vote on me. You seem to never be able to read in me any game. I am giving up on you forever.

----

In fact.. I think I'm going to sleep and then tackle the remaining players tomorrow.

So basically so far from reviewing players by themselves I'm at:

Scum:

Adam - Unexplained votes. Similar scum meta - Vague answers - Not giving out information that he has learned.

Town:

Lastsurvivor - Explained above - Posts seem pro-town and hunting is acknowledged.

Jal - I actually do like her posts - She's hunting - I look forward to seeing more out of her.

Watch List:

CityElectric - Vague answers - Ignoring posts of some players, but responding to others. Can possibly seem her scum with Adam (though - it's very weak)

Penguin and Guille - I'd like to see more out of them before putting them into a list. I have a gut-town feeling on Guille though.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Mehdi2277, how is #333, with Loranthaceae speculating on a scum group before anyone's flipped, particularly helpful? Or #337:

In post 337, Loranthaceae wrote:Mala and Jal what do you think of each other. The first one to ask me why I'm asking gets a prize

Even if he believes in the scum connection he's positing in #333, it does us little good without a flip, and even with a flip it's a pretty weak case. And I don't know what he would believe in for #337--that Malakittens and Jal interacting is relevant? Which, in general, yes?

T-Bone, why the quick unvoting?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 355, penguin_alien wrote:Mehdi2277, how is #333, with Loranthaceae speculating on a scum group before anyone's flipped, particularly helpful? Or #337:

In post 337, Loranthaceae wrote:Mala and Jal what do you think of each other. The first one to ask me why I'm asking gets a prize

Even if he believes in the scum connection he's positing in #333, it does us little good without a flip, and even with a flip it's a pretty weak case. And I don't know what he would believe in for #337--that Malakittens and Jal interacting is relevant? Which, in general, yes?

T-Bone, why the quick unvoting?

You really want me dead, don't you?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 95, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 89, penguin_alien wrote:Loranthaceae, any plans to indicate why you think Junpei is scum? Or why you unvoted Mehdi2277 when your post before that didn't show you buying his explanation completely? Your reluctance to pursue scumreads sounds like scum wanting to contribute without being on wagons.

VOTE: Loranthaceae

Given that you're not addressing any of the points made by any of us who are voting for you, I think it's a good wagon.

You got nothing ,, NOTHING! No points whatsoever, If All of you on my wagon would just get together to a casual pokergame or something and make my wagon the top theme for conversation and debate it heavily you wouldn't be able to come up with one valid point. You even hiss at T-Bone for temporarily snapping out of the herd mentality and asking himself wtf he's doing And you don't even try to let me know what the fuck is in all of your heads. I fucking hate all of you, especially you penguin because you're the only one who gave a halfway decent explanation for your vote .. which still doesn't qualify as a valid point though:

I'm going to let you know why I think Junpei is scummy whenever I fucking feel like it. THAT's TOWN!
I switch my vote off people when people least expect it and don't care what the shitstorm that follows could mean to other people. THAT's TOWN!
If you say your wagon on me is good.. I'm going to call you out on it and try to make you understand that you're wrong. THAT's.. in this case judging by the way I did it you should realize it's TOWN!

None of what Loranthaceae's posting is making me think he's any less scummy

Do you feel like you're some fucking judge or something.. you are supposed to go in depth, explain to me what is in your head. You can't just vote me for a shitty reason, then say I haven't done anything to make your reason seem better, and then twist it so it looks like I've done a bad thing.

Bur #323 genuinely makes me believe you are scum instead of just being clueless.

Instead of being weary about the fact that Junpei just stepped on my wagon and made it 5 person heavy with just about the worst reason in the history of forum mafia, and that besides you there is nobody who cared to give a reason at all, you are being quite content with your vote on me? You want me dead, woman.. you are not trying to figure me out, not even remotely. You just want me dead and you're content that nobody besides you gave a reason so you think you look good in comparison. You even highlight this by asking Junpei for a reason instead of telling him what moron he is, like a townie would.

Then you say that Adam is suspicious because he had a positive read on you. But guess what, I had a positive read on you too! I was 95% sure you're town but I never gave that impression so you assume that town in general was having a bad read on you because you know I'm town.

In post 325, penguin_alien wrote:The case on Adam-12 does seem like the next best thing going.
From my POV
, I find it a bit odd that he seemed to have a positive read on me early in the day phase, when most of what I'd done was deny lying when it really, really looked like I was.

That should be 'From what I think town's POV is'

Goddamnit you can't all be scum!
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Yeah, this deserves a vote, imo
VOTE: penguin
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Take a guess Penguin, please.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lora. Wow. That was pure, pure OMGUS.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 360, Malakittens wrote:Lora. Wow. That was pure, pure OMGUS.

Where have you been all this time. That's all I have been doing. Why mention it now? U scum?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 361, Loranthaceae wrote:Where have you been all this time. That's all I have been doing. Why mention it now? U scum?

So everyone that votes you is scum then...?

@Mala: I actually find it really interesting that Adam voted you for the exact same reason he did for someone else in one of his scum games. Same wording and everything. Good catch.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 362, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 361, Loranthaceae wrote:Where have you been all this time. That's all I have been doing. Why mention it now? U scum?

So everyone that votes you is scum then...?

@Mala: I actually find it really interesting that Adam voted you for the exact same reason he did for someone else in one of his scum games. Same wording and everything. Good catch.

What exactly is the motivation behind this question. Seriously.. there was no resistance whatsoever after my case on Adam or Junpei.. but all of a sudden I'm on penguin and now stupid questions keep popping up, wtf?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 am

Post by penguin_alien »

T-Bone, I can only guess that you're seeing something I'm not in the posts Mehdi2277 pointed out.

And I don't know if Loranthaceae's post is some AtE or what, but it's rather over the top. And not particularly consistent:

In post 357, Loranthaceae wrote:I'm going to let you know why I think Junpei is scummy whenever I fucking feel like it. THAT's TOWN!

In post 357, Loranthaceae wrote:Do you feel like you're some fucking judge or something.. you are supposed to go in depth, explain to me what is in your head.

Oddly enough I don't feel particularly motivated to respond any further to someone who uses OMGUS as a mode of gameplay and writes in such a condescending fashion.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

[quote="In post 364
Oddly enough I don't feel particularly motivated to respond any further to someone who uses OMGUS as a mode of gameplay and writes in such a condescending fashion.[/quote]

That's rather emotional of you. Mala says it's all OMGUS and you immediately use that in a defensive fashion instead of coming up with something yourself, you hide behind Mala's questionable way of discrediting my arguments.

None of what penguin is posting is making me think she's any less scummy
And nothing to say to my case. Doesn't look too good from my POV :)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 363, Loranthaceae wrote:What exactly is the motivation behind this question. Seriously.. there was no resistance whatsoever after my case on Adam or Junpei.. but all of a sudden I'm on penguin and now stupid questions keep popping up, wtf?

How about you answer my stupid question and I answer yours?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

penguin: Junpei was L7 when I said he's scummy. I was L3 when he returned the favor

Ls: No deal, mine is awesome. It points out the fact that lynching penguin seems to be harder.. therefore we (town) should just try to go for it and see what happens.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Junpei »

unvote

Okay, I need to read this thread closer. I do think it's not fair I'm on the main bandwagon when I don't have a great grasp on this game.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

Not sure I like that.

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

HOOOOOOOOLD everything. I gave the right link to the wrong post.

I'm sorry for that. The post I was referring to as being THE post was #325. Get some popcorn and check it out. Thank you. I'm sorry
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Really not sure I like that.

Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Did you know that I was at L-2 when you stepped on the wagon? What do you think of:
my cases and the responses they got, especially this last one?
Adam being satisfied with your play and understanding your play and watching you, can you feel his breath on your neck?
CityElectric's fatigue
who people are voting for and why?
Who do you think drives discussion in this game and who isn't?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

What I don't like.. Is you not responding or commenting to my one post. The only person to respond to it was LS.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm not talking about you Loran. Sit back, chill out, and get ready to sheep me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”