TheGreatestAmericanHero
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 am

Post by TheGreatestAmericanHero »

dayne is town. his roleplay is the terrible-est, fakest reason to suspect someone ever. its not even hard to understand. its low hanging fruit for scum, something easy and mindless to attack. looking at you here, benmage and safety dance. jason is probably town though, and needs to get a better vote.

cerulean is town. empire has got to be the easiest person to townread on the site.

i support the shadoweh wagon, but i also support my other head's nost vote
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 21, camn wrote:Hi everyone!
I want to say up front- my work schedule is mad these days... but I will do my best to vote keep my activity level up. Mostly when I get home I just eat donuts and cry... but I can probably post every day, too.

Second- no reason voting sucks. FoS: EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE.
BUT... I cant vote for all of them...so
vote Shadoweh

why sign up with no flavor knowledge? I don't believe it.

Camn - Do you really suspect people who give no reasons for their votes on their first page or did you need to say something to sound busy. Because I know you see the value in voting with no reasons so what are you doing here?

In post 41, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 40, Vifam wrote:I don't like black people, I'm requesting a white man role

^^^^

you must be a member of the cops then lol

Responds to Vifam's question and basically says if you're white you are a cop and therefore scum in this game.

In post 43, jasonT1981 wrote:Just out of interest does anyone have a white person PM? This is semi-important.

On second thought, decides to ask if anyone has a white person PM? Because gambits are so town! Poorly thought out.

In post 47, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 45, Vifam wrote:Wait, all the bad guys in this show are BLACK?

What the hell

EXACTLY

Way to blow my gambit ffs.

Uh. You ruined your own "gambit". Felt fake anyway.

In post 51, jasonT1981 wrote:Yea but there is not one white person in the Barksdale crew from memory. So anyone claiming a white guy would be not town.

The lawyer who keeps our asses our of prison is white. Probs only one though.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Cerulean »

Oh hey Arthur - Two things. Did you really pick the strung out drug addict for your avatar. Bubbles is cool and all, but man you couldn't pick someone really cool?

I aint the type of person to deny a man his fun, and you look like you be having fun and all, but if I don't see real content
product
delivered between your shitposting and rp, Imma pop a cap in your ass. You feel me?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:26 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 125, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:dayne is town. his roleplay is the terrible-est, fakest reason to suspect someone ever. its not even hard to understand. its low hanging fruit for scum, something easy and mindless to attack. looking at you here, benmage and safety dance. jason is probably town though, and needs to get a better vote.

I don't think I ever actually say I suspected him?

I don't even think I do, I haven't yet taken a step back to sort reads... still early.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 91, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also, it's quite amusing to see someone attack me right on my first post, real Mr-Look-I'm-Town-Here, y'know?

:? How many times have I heard you say that all posts count towards someone being scummy...doesn't matter if it's the first or the last? Now why are you whining about someone attacking your first post?

In post 97, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 94, Cerulean wrote:
Unvote, vote: Shadoweh

How to Win At Mafia, Empire-style:

1) Read Shadoweh's #79 and #86
2) Realize that they are both full of shallow, fake scumhunting complete with a shitty attack on Benmage and a question to Arthur that reads like she's more interested in swaying his vote than actually interested in his thoughts.
3) Vote Shadoweh for mafia 2013
4) Townread Empire (optional, but recommended)

Okay Mr. Robot.
Can you put the other one who can actually read me on the line
so I don't have to listen to the creepy teddy ruxpin doll spitting out recordings on reading me? Your analysis of my question to Arthur is correct, I want to sway people who seem to be looking at my suspect to actually look at the other things they've done and see if they think they're scummy or not. What a fucking crime. And if you think it's a shitty attack you can tell me why it's shitty instead of expecting the reader to fill in the blanks, because THAT'S what makes a case shitty. Like yours.

Unless of course you think the two idiot floaters are proof that you have someething going there.

Why do you always flirt with my other heads? As far as me being able to read you though, I've been pretty wrong before and read you as strong town when you were scum in ADwD. Other head thought your reads seemed shallow. I don't mind that kind of thing in first posts, especially considering that I'm a bit of a slow starter and have shallow early reads. I didn't see the point of the vote on Benmage as being a serious vote since it seemed mostly because you're annoyed that he's annoyed with rp. And the griping seemed a little over the top as I couldn't tell if you were actually annoyed or trying to fake town annoyance. The other thing that bothered me was the question posed to Arthur in as it felt off. You've never really respected Arthur's opinion before and have expressed irritation with him, so appealing to him seemed fishy.

However, you telling empire to put me on the line because I know how to read you felt townish.

In post 108, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 103, Nostredeus wrote:whilst scum will no doubt have been given fakeclaims it's almost a certainty that they'll be more minor characters (at least comparatively).

Er. Have you played in a Farday-modded Theme game before? Because this is almost certainly
not
true. Faraday likes to give the scum nice major-character fakeclaims.

(Psst. Tammy. We're not voting yet. Discuss.)

~ Pless

*Checks the date the game started, and how a good number of people haven't even checked in* *Shrug* But I think it's really cute that you want me to discuss your not voting and calling attention to it as if it means anything. If you'd like to discuss that, I'd be interested in hearing it.

What I'm more interested in is why on page 5, you've decided to comment on the lamest possible thing ever which has already been chimed in on.

No comments on anyone or anything in the game? That's what I'd like you to discuss.

In post 103, Nostredeus wrote:Agrees with #99.

Thoughts on a Mass Name-Claim? Apart from being fun I actually think it has pro-town utility; there are certain town aligned characters that will be in the game, whilst scum will no doubt have been given fakeclaims it's almost a certainty that they'll be more minor characters (at least comparatively).

Just throwing it out there, also:

#77 / #78 are just wut? Frankly when people think a game is moving at a glacial pace the right post is one that generates chat, anything else rubs me the wrong way.

VOTE: Shadoweh

You deserve a roundhouse kick to the head for bringing up this stupid idea that had already been talked about as a stupid idea. I know you read the game because you comment on posts 77 and 78, so you saw it brought up, saw the answer, and thought you'd bring it up again.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 127, Cerulean wrote:Oh hey Arthur - Two things. Did you really pick the strung out drug addict for your avatar. Bubbles is cool and all, but man you couldn't pick someone really cool?
No? He's prob the coolest character for me from s1 (the only season I've watched thus far) ._. I mean I get the Omar hype and stuff and still think he's awesome, but Bubbles' subplot is amazing. Wee bey is kinda cool also.

In post 127, Cerulean wrote:I aint the type of person to deny a man his fun, and you look like you be having fun and all, but if I don't see real content
product
delivered between your shitposting and rp, Imma pop a cap in your ass. You feel me?

Nah nah I feels you. And I do be deliverin' content, and have. Ain't no Miss Missy, but I'm trying over here, y'know?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:10 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Nostredeus

meh
free crypto
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 103, Nostredeus wrote:<snip>

Do you happen to be a Tazaro alt bro?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 113, SafetyDance wrote:
Vote:Ser Arthur Dayne

I agree with Benmage. The RP is not helping and is annoying.

Bubbles is a scum CI anyway.

Are we voting off people we find annoying these days or scum?

In post 125, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:dayne is town. his roleplay is the terrible-est, fakest reason to suspect someone ever. its not even hard to understand. its low hanging fruit for scum, something easy and mindless to attack. looking at you here, benmage and safety dance. jason is probably town though, and needs to get a better vote.

cerulean is town. empire has got to be the easiest person to townread on the site.

i support the shadoweh wagon, but i also support my other head's nost vote

And I thought I was the easy one. It's too soon to tell for arthur though, townreading him because he's rping is really naive. Although if Jason is scum, which both of our heads are leaning towards, dayne is most definitely town.

In post 130, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 127, Cerulean wrote:Oh hey Arthur - Two things. Did you really pick the strung out drug addict for your avatar. Bubbles is cool and all, but man you couldn't pick someone really cool?
No? He's prob the coolest character for me from s1 (the only season I've watched thus far) ._. I mean I get the Omar hype and stuff and still think he's awesome, but Bubbles' subplot is amazing. Wee bey is kinda cool also.

LOL! I almost told you you should have gotten an Omar or at least a Wee bey avatar if you wanted to be cool. :P (But, Bubbles subplot was pretty cool)

arthur wrote:
In post 127, Cerulean wrote:I aint the type of person to deny a man his fun, and you look like you be having fun and all, but if I don't see real content
product

Nah nah I feels you. And I do be deliverin' content, and have. Ain't no Miss Missy, but I'm trying over here, y'know?

*fist bump*
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 113, SafetyDance wrote:
Vote:Ser Arthur Dayne

I agree with Benmage. The RP is not helping and is annoying.

Bubbles is a scum CI anyway.
Not liking this.
Are you voting him because of the RC or because "he's bubbles"?
Also, how do you know Bubbles is a role in this game?
Why would SAD-bubbles use an avatar of bubbles if he was with scum?
---
@Benmage - The kind of speed where I leave and come back to see 3/2 extra pages.
UNVOTE:
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 129, Cerulean wrote:I think it's really cute that you want me to discuss your not voting and calling attention to it as if it means anything. If you'd like to discuss that, I'd be interested in hearing it.

I
am
cute. Thanks for noticing! But actually I was just being snide. I do that ;) (I don't think it means anything, obviously. But you've said that you do, in the recent past.)

In post 129, Cerulean wrote:What I'm more interested in is why on page 5, you've decided to comment on the lamest possible thing ever which has already been chimed in on.

Okay, so is "the lamest possible thing ever" to comment on. Got it.

In post 129, Cerulean wrote:

You deserve a roundhouse kick to the head for bringing up this stupid idea that had already been talked about as a stupid idea. I know you read the game because you comment on posts 77 and 78, so you saw it brought up, saw the answer, and thought you'd bring it up again.

Heh. This
was
deliberate, right?

(Zar says you're town though :?. Is that true?)

Didn't comment on anything else because I didn't think the first five page of the game were very interesting (Arthur's RP is irritating and he should stop it, but I doubt he will just because I say so and I don't think it's any sort of alignment-tell). Zar told me he didn't like Shadoweh's reaction to the wagon on her, but he didn't tell me why (he's apparently "busy" :roll: ) so you'll have to wait for him to expand on that.

~ Pless
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 am

Post by absta101 »

Sorry RP*

@Nost - Stringer Bell / Avon are the leaders of the barksdale org in the show. Outing them would be dumb.
---

There's quite a lot of hydras here huh...
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 135, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 129, Cerulean wrote:I think it's really cute that you want me to discuss your not voting and calling attention to it as if it means anything. If you'd like to discuss that, I'd be interested in hearing it.

I
am
cute. Thanks for noticing! But actually I was just being snide. I do that ;) (I don't think it means anything, obviously. But you've said that you do, in the recent past.)

Well, I figured that and thought you should have some condescension in return. :wink:
And besides I already figured you were cute

I do look at that, when it hits me, but I think it works better at Westeros than here.

Pless wrote:
In post 129, Cerulean wrote:What I'm more interested in is why on page 5, you've decided to comment on the lamest possible thing ever which has already been chimed in on.

Okay, so is "the lamest possible thing ever" to comment on. Got it.

Heh. This
was
deliberate, right?

Heh. I like being hypocritical, but you have to admit my comment on it was way cooler.

Pless wrote:
(Zar says you're town though :?. Is that true?)

Didn't comment on anything else because I didn't think the first five page of the game were very interesting (Arthur's RP is irritating and he should stop it, but I doubt he will just because I say so and I don't think it's any sort of alignment-tell). Zar told me he didn't like Shadoweh's reaction to the wagon on her, but he didn't tell me why (he's apparently "busy" :roll: ) so you'll have to wait for him to expand on that.

~ Pless

I am always town, but I don't believe you! Zar either has finally learned how to read me or is just reading Empire. ;) Admit it, you're the one townreading me aren't you?

I'll be interested in hearing his thoughts on Shadoweh.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Plessie

@absta's 5 pages in 24 hours is pretty standard, if not actually a little slow for the start of a 19p game. I wouldn't have been surprised to see 10.
--It seems like a pre-excuse, when the game hasn't moved quickly. Hell there's been comments on how slow it's actually moving.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Cerulean »

Although Pless - Why haven't you asked any questions or poked at anything?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 137, Cerulean wrote:I am always town, but I don't believe you! Zar either has finally learned how to read me or is just reading Empire. ;) Admit it, you're the one townreading me aren't you?

Well, Zar thinks he's town-reading both of you, but only because he thinks you posted . Which is wrong, right? But a town-read on Empire is a town-read on your slot, so.

(Thanks for not replying with a sarcastic confession. That would have made you a terrible person.)
In post 139, Cerulean wrote:Although Pless - Why haven't you asked any questions or poked at anything?

Laziness
and a morbid fear of talking to strange people on the internet

~ Pless
TheGreatestAmericanHero
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 am

I'm in agreement with rofl in regards to Dayne being Town. I am however waiting for him to respond to something regarding Benmage/Jason as my reads on those slots are the opposite of him right now.

We’d both like more votes on Nost.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Quick pre-work post
In post 114, Cerulean wrote:
In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:Yes because obviously Benmage is the easiest person to attack here, well known for getting frivolously quicklynched on the first day. His posts are throwaway comments on mod flavoring and rp complaining. If you were to actually read him you would realize he only has two questions, which he concludes with 'I don't know'. He's still on his McStab first bvote. I think it's really passive, especially for someone who I've always seen pride himself for throwing himself into the game, taking charge and outright having to tell people he wasn't going to be super active in a game.

Ok when you lay out all of those reasons, I can see where you're coming from on that vote. My issue now is this: why didn't you mention all of that when you put down the vote and just voted him on the RP complaining? The way it came across to me at the time was like you were cherry picking just one aspect of his play and attacking him on that. Also, my impression of Benmage's meta is very different but I'd rather talk about this later.

The gist of what I said is still the same though. I said he was doing nothing but rp complaining. All I've done in that post is explained it better. I'd also rather talk about if you agree with those reasons then continue to talk about me, as subject which doesn't interest me.

Why do you always flirt with my other heads? As far as me being able to read you though, I've been pretty wrong before and read you as strong town when you were scum in ADwD. Other head thought your reads seemed shallow. I don't mind that kind of thing in first posts, especially considering that I'm a bit of a slow starter and have shallow early reads. I didn't see the point of the vote on Benmage as being a serious vote since it seemed mostly because you're annoyed that he's annoyed with rp. And the griping seemed a little over the top as I couldn't tell if you were actually annoyed or trying to fake town annoyance. The other thing that bothered me was the question posed to Arthur in as it felt off. You've never really respected Arthur's opinion before and have expressed irritation with him, so appealing to him seemed fishy.

Because they are coming between us. I figure that having seen how I both flail as town and pretend to be really adorable as scum you would have to be able to see the difference by now. If I were just annoyed with annoyance I would have yelled at Benmage instead of voting him. As for Arthur, I appreciate people who get into character. Maybe I like him better as a crack addict. When it comes to canvassing for support I'm not picky as long as they vote for my scum.

Actually addressing continued Benmaging:

I've never seen scum successfully hide behind Roleplaying. I've rarely seen scum be motivated enough to try in the first place. Making up reads + trying to make them sound in character = :effort: More people should be forced to keep up stupid rp gimmicks just to see if they can keep it up.
In post 120, Benmage wrote:
In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:outright having to tell people he wasn't going to be super active in a game.

Lost me on this one...What's it mean?

Weather Mafia II. Since it's impossible to direct link I'll just quote it.
"FYI This game with feature an atypical Benmage. I'm busier with life. I'm in less mafia. I'm a bit burnt out, but not spent yet. (Plus this one looked fun). So I don't want to hear any shit come d3/d4 zomg Benmage isn't playing like Benmage of old. (Get it out now, or get over it.) Activity will likely be in spurts, and much less dense."

In post 100, Shadoweh wrote:Yes because obviously Benmage is the easiest person to attack here, well known for getting frivolously quicklynched on the first day.

Anyways, whether attacking me is easy or not, your gripe with me disliking RP is shit.

It was what page 4, what awesomeness am I suppose to have done by now?
-Don't like the BoP attack already, seen scum tunnel on good players (because no scum would do that) Shit I've tunneled on the best available player as scum before with quite success.

I don't know what BoP means. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if you personally had tunneled as scum on the best available player, because you usually have an attitude and overbrimming confidence. How terrible of me to have expected you to be trying great things instead of letting you sleep in like posting is ruining your beauty sleep. Instead of asking me what poor little Benmage could possibly do, just do something awesome or get on the rope.

Commenting that SAD and Cerulean are townie is a waste of time here, more talk about people that can actually be scum.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:24 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 140, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 137, Cerulean wrote:I am always town, but I don't believe you! Zar either has finally learned how to read me or is just reading Empire. ;) Admit it, you're the one townreading me aren't you?

Well, Zar thinks he's town-reading both of you, but only because he thinks you posted . Which is wrong, right? But a town-read on Empire is a town-read on your slot, so.

~ Pless

I didn't make any posts yesterday. Empire and I talked about a couple things, Shadoweh being of them, briefly last night, but I was taking a break from mafia after the game in westeros this week burnt me out. My first post is

Yes, a town read on Empire is a town read on me. But an easy way to read Empire, a post like never ever comes from empire!scum.

I'll respond to Shadoweh later, now *work*
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

UNVOTE: Absta
VOTE: SafetyDance

Too safe.
#greenshirtthursdays
TheGreatestAmericanHero
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
TheGreatestAmericanHero
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 am

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:I don't know what BoP means. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if you personally had tunneled as scum on the best available player, because you usually have an attitude and overbrimming confidence. How terrible of me to have expected you to be trying great things instead of letting you sleep in like posting is ruining your beauty sleep. Instead of asking me what poor little Benmage could possibly do, just do something awesome or get on the rope.

Burden of Proficiency. You're attacking him because "OMG Benmage hasn't corralled the scum already." It's a logical fallacy and using it as the basis to say someone is scum is quite scummy.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 138, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Plessie

@absta's 5 pages in 24 hours is pretty standard, if not actually a little slow for the start of a 19p game. I wouldn't have been surprised to see 10.
--It seems like a pre-excuse, when the game hasn't moved quickly. Hell there's been comments on how slow it's actually moving.
It's not a pre-excuse and this is my first 19p game so it doesn't matter if it's standard.

@Mod - V/LA until saturday or friday night.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 am

Post by camn »

Cerulean- Encouraging us out of the RVS. Randomly naming names is the worst kind of first page. But- no longer relevant.
And- why not just post as the hydra? This talk about your internal discussion with the other head.... it confuses me.

DAYNE- please tell me- do you have a post restriction? Or are you doing this on purpose?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 5

Benmage (1) - Shadoweh
TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez
Shadoweh (5) - camn, McStab, Cerulean, The Mini-Librarian, Nostredeus

Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JastonT1981 (2) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Baby Spice
Nostredeus (3) - Vifam, TheGreatestAmericanHero, petapan
Plessiezarus (1) - Benmage
SafetyDance (1) - ChannelDelibird

Not voting (3):
Plessizarus, Deasvail, absta101

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)

Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 116, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Nost, why do you agree with 99 but make zero analysis of Shadoweh's 100 which addresses Cerulean's 99?

Because a) I don't understand why potentially playing in such a way that it leads to a quicklynch on a player that is apparently the easiest in the game to lynch is anything but scummy, I'm sure someone can fill me in on that at some point, b) someone asks for RP to be stopped and has frankly legit reasons for asking only to be voted for, I'm not sure how that's supposed to be a town play, although again I'm happy to hear why it is, c) it's the first post of page 5 and part of the response is "Benmage needs moar useful content", the logical extension is that anyone with less useful content/more misleading content should be voted ahead of Benmage; that's not what Shadoweh is doing. Basically I didn't buy post 100 at all, and I don't have any idea why it's supposedly a response to Cerulean's stuff.

I brought up a totally different aspect/rationale that hadn't been talked about previously, I've had another look and I still don't see it having been mentioned previously; sure it was a bad rationale and as such I immediately dropped it. :)

In post 136, absta101 wrote:Sorry RP*

@Nost - Stringer Bell / Avon are the leaders of the barksdale org in the show. Outing them would be dumb.

The reason I mentioned it is because, as the leaders, if they don't have a decent PR they'd essentially be confirmed townies; I'm guessing you can at least see where I was going, albeit mistakenly?

@The Mini-L: Why don't you like Great American hero?
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”