petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:23 am

Post by petapan »

SAD do you think that people townreading you are just naive or possibly scum who are faking reads
free crypto
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 325, Vifam wrote:Stop with the fucking wallposts please

That's about as unlikely to happen as it is for ou to stop posting bitching one liners that lack content :wink:
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 326, petapan wrote:SAD do you think that people townreading you are just naive or possibly scum who are faking reads

Most are prob naive, but honestly didn't really expect it from others who know I'm capable of this (shadoweh comes to mind).
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 327, Cerulean wrote:
In post 325, Vifam wrote:Stop with the fucking wallposts please

That's about as unlikely to happen as it is for ou to stop posting bitching one liners that lack content :wink:

Yeah I guess
ok
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Jay:

There’s nothing odd about Jays intro till we hit this:post 47 I think tammy brought it up, and on a second look it feels forced. “ffs”....Over that?

His posting up to his “long post” aint much....
Long Post: post 122

This post is meh... Everything talked about SAD is fluff/beating the dead horse about his Post Restriction, so I don’t know why he brings it up in about 3 different quotes...
-His comments not revolving SAD seem pretty good.
-His end reason attacks... He calls them weak himself, so...meh
In post 122, jasonT1981 wrote:
Right now I see 3 possible scum in SAD which you already know as to why. SafetyDance due to his wagon jump on SAD (possible bussing maybe) with a weak as hell reason and Vifam who seems to be posting a lot. but 99% are one liners fluff with little to 0 input on current events in game.

Again this post 206 doesn't really look indicative of alignment.
His total content blows. Too much dwelling on SAD’s PR, and then fails to produce further content, even though that’s his complaint against Vifam. This wagon might’ve been worth pursuing... unfortuntaly:
In post 301, jasonT1981 wrote:
Suffering intermittent power outages atm so not going to be on for a bit, weather is blowing a storm here.

No point in getting worked up trying to force content when it can’t be.....

Games moving quickly, and I don’t wanna flood it with density.
So here’s what I got:
Town:
Cerulean (Tammy/Empire hydra)
Benmage

Slight town:
Plessiezarus (Plessiez/Zar hydra)
Shadoweh
Ser Arthur Dayne
Deasvail
camn
McStab
sottyrulez (Sotty7/Zachrulez hydra)
The Mini-Librarian

Neutraul:
19) Baby Spice
15) Vifam
18) ChannelDelibird
17) Nostredeus

Slight scum:
absta101
Safetydance
JasonT1981
TheGreatestAmericanHero (Konowa/roflcopter hydra)

Scum:
petapan
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh yeah.

Vote Petapan
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Petapan case:
-Not pursuing anything. Its coasting just enough while trying to remain in the backdrop.
-Votes have sucked
-*****He says the game is over his head. I call him out for it, he says he was
KIDDING
... BULLSHIT... He wanted to coast more. Not only have I seen scum who can't interject themselves into games properly use excuses like the game being over their head.... but I've seen scum COACH their partners. (Looking at you faraday) Faraday showed me a game where he told his partners to make very similar comments to the one petapan did. I aint buying.

For reference:
In post 284, petapan wrote:
In post 213, Benmage wrote:
In post 203, petapan wrote:
In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Not liking peta (not engaged in the game, coasting through)

i just have no idea what i'm doing

Can you link to a previous game where you felt that the game was above you? You have over 2300 posts on the site, and frankly I don't believe you.

i was kidding when i said that, just lack confidence in any read i have right now but it's early day 1

This wagons a go!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Benmage »

(I thought there was some potential connection between Vifam and Petapan... I'm blanking on what my thought process was without looking at their isos... feel its irrelevant after I prodded Vifam anyways)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:50 am

Post by petapan »

jokes: the ultimate scumtell

u got me dude

u did it
free crypto
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Thanks, you can selfvote now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Benmage »

While you're at it, why don't you actually answer the question that you responded to with a joke.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Aww the fear of doing legwork, scare you?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 314, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:I never said I think SAD is scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

Niqqa how you vote someone askin' 'em to stop? That's some Aladdin shit right there. God gave you a mouth, use it. Your shit won't pressure me more or less than you askin' simply (on that note, it is hilarious to think I would be "pressured" into stopping or not based on your vote). If ain't stoppin', I ain't stoppin'. Your shit make no difference! What I see you tryin' to do though is look like you tryin' and shit and so people be thinkin' you actually doing shit, meanwhile it's such an easy vote for you to be laying. You not even votin' seriously yet!

In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:
Except, I think he
is
being anti-town.

There's at least 3 people that find the rp hard to read through. Would you stop it, if asked?

Speaking of 'Aladdin shit', how would I know everyone would start being so negative about this? They could have just as easily flipped the other way and there be more people asking you to stop. What would you do if people asked you to stop and you were at L-1?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 317, absta101 wrote:@Ben - I think I'm on page 9 but I've been skimming the walls. I gave my read on jason because he's the leading waggon.
---

@Safety - You've seen that SaD isn't responding to your pressure and you've stated that he isn't exactly a scum read. Why are you still voting him?
On the contrary to those thinking its scummy to point it out, I think it's incredibly scummy of those who are throwing weak scum reads for weak reason such as this.
I don't understand this. Can you explain it please.
Also, town-you would be voting these increadibly scummy people or deffenders over SaD who isn't really your scum read.
VOTE: Safety
---

@peta - I wanted to catch up fully before I voted.

So I should just ignore something I think is anti-town?

Its fairly straightforward I thought. I think people are using it as a weak "scum" read ergo I find them scummy for doing so. Tell me, how on earth can I suddenly vote everyone who's stated they find me scummy? Where would I get multiple votes on right now? Why should I suddenly back down if SAD wont?

In post 324, petapan wrote:
In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:I never said I think SAD is scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

fuck it this sucks

UNVOTE:

VOTE: safetydance

See, this, I find scummy, where's the crap in the statement I made. In fact its one that is rather easy to check. As of #312 I had made one post with the vote in it (#113) and one post defending my position on that vote (#304). Wagon vote and for a ridiculous reason.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by petapan »

the statement you made is "durr murr i never said i think the guy i'm voting is scum" and then later "hes being atiiiitooooowwwwn" which is like babby's first way to make an excuse for mislynching
free crypto
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

In post 338, SafetyDance wrote:Speaking of 'Aladdin shit', how would I know everyone would start being so negative about this? They could have just as easily flipped the other way and there be more people asking you to stop. What would you do if people asked you to stop and you were at L-1?

Dog you really can't be serious, can ya? If people are voting someone to get them to stop somethin' (which he won't even if he was at L-1), instead of actually scumhuntin', then there are serious issues with them :roll: Luckily, though, you're inventing imaginary minions and a hypothetical situation where half of the player list would've had nothing better to do than attack someone for RPing.

For the second time btw: Why is your vote still on me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

You think all that went down in 6 minutes?

That I voted you....

Then realized I didn't have a reason...

Than fabricated the one, with the exchanges we had.... all in 6 minutes??

Flail more please. And way to ignore Mini-Libs questions, again.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

You think all that went down in 6 minutes?

That I voted you....

Then realized I didn't have a reason...

Than fabricated the one, with the exchanges we had.... all in 6 minutes??

Flail more please. And way to ignore Mini-Libs questions, again.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 322, Cerulean wrote:
In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 308, Cerulean wrote:

Yes, he rp's in games sometimes. No, he's not going to stop because you vote him. How about you start looking for scum instead of whining and fluffing. I want to see actual content. If you think sad is scum, why?

And, no offense, pretty sure your happy for winning the free for all, but you were declared the winner, and you were scum. How does that equate to you being good at mafia? (besides, I was locked and loaded and redy to take you out if the game would have played out. >_>)

I survived it didn't I? :D

I never said I think SAD
is
scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

Question, why is it ok for Plez to find 100-odd general posts boring without much need to comment on but if I didn't feel the need (or have the time to extensively cover it) too, that makes me look scummy?

So, are you voting him out of policy then? Your vet was odd because you just agreed with benmage and then brought up the bubbles thing. Now, I can tell you that he did change his avatar sometime back, but I also would not put it past Arthur to put his avatar as bubbles even if he were scum and was bubbles. So, the avatar is a null thing anyway.

That coupled with you pointing out the player list and not really commenting on anything but trying to appear helpful read scummy.

Couple things regarding pless. Where do you see me saying its all right they didn't provide content. In fact i know that at least three of my posts have been on that very thing, in one I said pless was a productive vote because of it. So why are you deflecting onto someone about a subject that's already been covered?

I wasn't going to be around for long. The game had just started was still in its infancy, regardless of what subjective time frame you put on RVS, it was still early days. I didn't have much time and from between my RVS vote and my post the two things I mainly noted was the two things I pointed out. I didn't think it was necessary nor did I have the time and energy to commit to any shadow-hunting full of weak reads.

In the quote below, pless states they didn't talk or comment on any of the earlier discussion either.

In post 265, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 258, Cerulean wrote:I don't see how SafetyDance's vote on Arthur in #113 is overexplained at all, in fact my problem with it is the exact opposite - it feels extremely lazy and undercooked.

Overexplained in the sense that, once he said he was sheeping Benmage and voting because of the "annoying" RP, the comment about SAD's avatar seem redundant? Like, why say that at all unless you're worried your vote might be seen as too unoriginal? ("Overexplained" doesn't mean "not lazy".)

Don't really care that he didn't comment on the "major topics of discussion", since ... yeah, they were boring.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 pm

In post 339, SafetyDance wrote:Why should I suddenly back down if SAD wont?

:neutral:

Wut.

How are you turning this into a 1 vs 1 where you pretend you're tunneling on me but your whole vote was basically statin' "will you stop?" and I answered "no"?

Like, what is your vote achieving now?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by petapan »

benmage: i was talking to safetydance. the guy right above me. i'm not even sure what question you're referring to
free crypto
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:16 pm

In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23748
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 13

TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez
Shadoweh (2) - Nostredeus, Baby Spice
Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JasonT1981 (3) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Cerulean, Deasvail
Nostredeus (3) - Vifam, TheGreatestAmericanHero, McStab
SafetyDance (3) - ChannelDelibird, absta101, petapan
Plessiezarus (1) - camn
The Mini-Librarian (1) - Shadoweh
absta101 (1) - The Mini-Librarian
petapan (1) - Benmage

Not voting (1):
Plessizarus

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • Benmage, sottyrulez, Nostredeus and JasonT1981 are V/la.

Bolding 3 wagons seems obnoxious as fuck so I won't. Nbd.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 323, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:If you're gonna put me as town, it better be for a damn good reason.

See this attitude is something I find much more likely from scum trying to be cool and all than town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”