jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

maybe you should give people actual reasons... you are yet to explain WHY people should vote me.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 400, jasonT1981 wrote:maybe you should give people actual reasons... you are yet to explain WHY people should vote me.

maybe you should, y'know, read.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I mean, it's not like TML is citing it as a reason in his post as to why he suspects you or anything...
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 am

Post by camn »

I am not convinced on Jasonscum. It certainly could be that he is fooling me, but I generally feel confident on my gut reads of Jason.
In re: my so-called "obsession"..... if that's gonna keep getting mentioned, I would like someone to point out where it actually happened. I am officially telling you that it was just a question, and one I would want answered any time someone displays a weird post-style. But to spin it as "obsession "...... It does occur to me to wonder why anyone would spin it that way :) So cite, please. Or retract.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Benmage »

camn, who are you complaining to?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 378, petapan wrote:so vote safetydance, he's still voting SAD when SAD is clearly contributing and playing the game and isn't RPing as much, and is just trying to justify his crap vote instead of moving forward and saying anything meaningful

I don't know dude, I thought Safety's first two posts were really bad but I just read his recent posting and I'm getting the same vibes I got from Nostedeus - basically, that he's just incompetent and not really scummy. I don't think him trying to push a policy-type lynch on Arthur and justifying it is really that bad given his inexperience and how much negative attention he drew from it earlier. Plus, I thought the way he lashed out at TML in #304 with the whole "don't pigeonhole me" type stuff was pretty genuine and townish. I haven't talked to Tammy about him yet though (I think she might still be scumreading him?) and I do agree that he does need to involve himself a little more in scumhunting than self-defense at this stage.

P.S.: Answer this pls (though change the Vifam question to "Why do you think Vifam might be scum?")
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 357, jasonT1981 wrote:please tell, what have you learnt from skimming my meta?

I didn't skim your meta, I skimmed Shadoweh's. I thought that post made that clear?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Caught up really
quick
excessively slowly because ten new pages, don't have time to make a post but want to say absta is reaching new lows in terrible posting and his half-hearted fling on Safety Dance aka lynch me please after saying like nothing is scummy. Absta, you asked me what was wrong with your posts, I hope the 'everything' that people brought up repeatedly answered that for you. If someone has a super-pressing question for me I'll be back later tonight to read it.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 am

Post by camn »

In post 404, Benmage wrote:camn, who are you complaining to?

Who's complaining? The misrep just nags at me, that's all.
Its been buried/qouted in a couple walls.... They know who they are.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 399, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 390, The Mini-Librarian wrote:For people on the Safetydance wagon: Why him over Absta? I really feel that Absta is display many of the same signs that Safety is except on a much worse level.
There is always the small hope that Absta will contribute something good though.

Don't understand this comment. Please explain. Are you disagreeing with TML's claim that absta looks worse than SafetyDance, or are you suggesting there's no hope of SafetyDance ever "contributing something good"? Right now, which of the two do you think looks more likely to be scum?

Don't think your town-list is very good either. What makes you think Baby Spice is town? Did you have a town-read on TML before your , and if so, why? (Is it because of his , is what I guess I'm really asking.) Or a town-read on Vifam before he replaced out? (Though the manner of his replace-out does seem townish, actually, so maybe that's a good read after all.) For someone who insists early town-reads on him are "hilariously naive", you seem to have quite a few naive reads yourself.

Still happy with our vote on McStab. His votes on Nost and SafetyDance feel like opportunistic attacks on inexperienced/weak players. Together with things like the fact he singles Benmage out as not giving off a "scumvibe", while otherwise sneering at the people who were attacking Arthur's RP, or his early and otherwise "naive" town-read on Arthur, he just gives the impression of somebody who's primary objective is to avoid getting into a fight with an active, strong player
or with Arthur
. Not really interested in making a big case on him at the present moment, though, since it's not a very strong scum-read (and because of more general laziness, I suppose).

Benmage
-- I don't really agree with Zar's weak town-read on petapan, but I can't say I agree with your case either. He's definitely coasting and using jokes to deflect suspicion or avoid answering questions, but that seems par for the course from him (based on Abarat, for instance). I find most of your other scum-reads more suspicious than him (except SafetyDance, who I think is more likely town).

~ Pless
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 17

Shadoweh (2) - Nostredeus, Baby Spice
Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JasonT1981 (3) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Cerulean, BT
Nostredeus (1) - TheGreatestAmericanHero
SafetyDance (6) - ChannelDelibird, absta101, petapan, Deasvail, McStab, sottyrulez

Plessiezarus (1) - camn
The Mini-Librarian (1) - Shadoweh
absta101 (1) - The Mini-Librarian
petapan (1) - Benmage
McStab (1) - Plessiezarus

Not voting (0):
No one

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • sottyrulez, Nostredeus and JasonT1981 are V/la.

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:12 am

Post by McStab »

I think that anyone looking at this from a scumhunting perspective already understands this, but in case anyone doesn't (Plezzie apparently can't):

Anyone attacking SAD for RPing isn't alignment indicative (although I think it may be indicative of a lack of sense of humour, but I digress). Anyone attacking SAD for RPing as their main attack, voting him, claiming he's scummy for doing so, or claiming that there is nothing better to be doing when we're 17 pages in IS acting scummy. That's grasping at straws and trying to form a case on anything they can find while plenty of real scummy behaviours are happening.

This may be OMGUS but I think he's been trying to drift under the radar, so I'd be into a Plessie wagon if it forms; SafetyDance is still worth pursuing for the moment though.

Also I have a townread on Arthur because he's probably been scumhunting the most strongly here. If you think I avoid confrontations with strong players as scum I point you to Micro 78.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Cerulean »

Why does anyone townread McStab again?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

^I just looked at his iso, and didn't realize how little contribution he actually has.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 405, Cerulean wrote:I don't know dude, I thought Safety's first two posts were really bad but I just read his recent posting and I'm getting the same vibes I got from Nostedeus - basically, that he's just incompetent and not really scummy. I don't think him trying to push a policy-type lynch on Arthur and justifying it is really that bad given his inexperience and how much negative attention he drew from it earlier. Plus, I thought the way he lashed out at TML in #304 with the whole "don't pigeonhole me" type stuff was pretty genuine and townish. I haven't talked to Tammy about him yet though (I think she might still be scumreading him?) and I do agree that he does need to involve himself a little more in scumhunting than self-defense at this stage.

P.S.: Answer this pls (though change the Vifam question to "Why do you think Vifam might be scum?")

But is he pushing a policy lynch, or is it just a pressure vote, different posts seem to indicate one or the other, and this makes it seem more like scum scrambling to explain their vote under pressure than town who would obviously have a reason for voting for him.

Also, I'm not a fan of McStab either.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 409, Plessiezarus wrote:Benmage -- I don't really agree with Zar's weak town-read on petapan, but I can't say I agree with your case either. He's definitely coasting and using jokes to deflect suspicion or avoid answering questions, but that seems par for the course from him (based on Abarat, for instance). I find most of your other scum-reads more suspicious than him (except SafetyDance, who I think is more likely town).

My top two are him and Jay... abstas irks me, but it might just be playstyle + inexperience. He said he's never been in a lg theme, and I never read inexperience well. I need to look at Sdance closer.... some of his rationale I just wasn't following, nor bothering too.

-Have you ever seen someone say the games over their head, and then call it a joke (DID ANYONE read that as a joke???).... like wtf, this scum has his pants down, and I can't believe people are dismissing his disconnection to the game.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by McStab »

h8ers gunna h8
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 416, McStab wrote:h8ers gunna h8

Not helping your case chief.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 am

Post by camn »

Yep.

UNVOTE
VOTE MCSTAB
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 am

Post by camn »

Ps- based on recent posts, I think Plezz and McStab are scum together.
I'd support either of their lynches at the moment.... but I do need to reread McStab when I get the time.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, I am going to
unvote

I still believe him as scum... His points are rubbish against me, and truthfully if that is all you got, go home son.... nothing for you here.

Still don't understand the OMG WALLPOST BE SCUM crap either, whatever... I always make wallposts when behind and catching up... You say it had a whole lot of nothing? really, it gave reads and reasons as to why I think they are scum... maybe I hit a nerve with scum. I was just trying to generate discussion towards those I believe to be scum.

I could probably get on board a Safety Dance lynch but right now I see McStab as a potential scum candidate.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

meh, hit submit not preview

I could probably get on board a Safety Dance lynch but right now I see McStab as a potential scum candidate. The above few posts seem to indicate his unwillingness and uncaring... a good scum tell i feel.

I unvoted SAD because I don't think I could push that lynch through today. Going to have a think who is more likely to be scum in McStab or SafetyDance. Not sure on either being town right now.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

Post by McStab »

In post 418, camn wrote:Yep.

UNVOTE
VOTE MCSTAB

Whoa cowboy I wasn't sure who you were voting for thanks for the bigsize
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, sratch that... I took a look at McStab in ISO. I was under the impression he was coasting under the radar (which maybe true a bit) but no where near as bad as I thought. His last couple of posts are pretty crap though. However, he does have some good contributions and I see no scum motive in them.

the only real thing that catches my attention is the two scum teams comment.. but with no flips it is too early to think too much into it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Mcstab
can you bullet for me why SDance is scum.

And your view on petapan please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”