Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fun, fun..

(Uber you opened early..)

I also refuse to vote early right now since we are in LyLo. Since.. Voting early usually ends up being in the benefit of the scum..

I'll have more to say in a bit. I'm sleepy as of right now. Which really sucks.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well, Mollie, why don't you throw your opinions out there? Let's have a fresh view of this. I am almost 100% sure Mala is scum (and would confirm this if I had time by fishing a vote, but I don't) but you need to make your position very clear. Let's make a resolution to not end this for at least a week?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

why do I need to make my position very clear exactly?
whew!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

For absolute certainty. Don't think I'm going to completely attack Mala here. While she's my prime candidate, I'm at least going to make sure I see what you have to say so far.
You know where I stand: Mala's actions speak louder than her words, and that's why Mala's scum to me. But, I also don't want to lynch her off without making sure you're town.
But I don't know here you stand, what you feel. I need to get a final tell from you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'll have a post done later tonight after class.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

still waiting for that post mala!
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I know I fell asleep and then forgot what I was going to say in the post ...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Insomnia hurts. Really, WoT might just slow down this day phase, as it did these last 24 hours. We really need to be more active here.

Mala, Fuzzy putting Jason at L-1 and you jumping ship right away still strikes me as odd. What was the main reason you jumped? Simply because he voted? You had had a town read on him up to that point, if your iso is anything to go by. I understand that it seemed random, but to me, I understood that we were only playing a game with one erratic voter and that a second would definitely be scum *Of course, never did I see the end of day 2 while expecting this*. It seems strange that you so easily used that as a turntable to jump on Fuzzy. I knew he was an insecure voter even yesterday, watching him put D3x at L-1 almost effortlessly after P_M fished it. But it didn't seem imporant to me because that was just "Stupid (not getting any lynch and all)" not "scum".

P_M, not saying it's a bad thing in hindsight, but how did you miss noticing Jason was at l-1?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Two reasons:

1) I have a huge policy about hating quick lynches. I have been on both the opposing side of a quick lynch and I have been the on the side that has contributed to a quick lynch. Both of which caused town to lose every single time. I been trying to learn from old games to avoid similar mistakes.

To me quick lynches are scummy and benefit the scum. When he put Jason at L-1 I thought he was trying to quick lynch Jason and draw a quick end to the day rather than wait it out to try to draw out more connections.

2) The other reason was because the way fuzzy's post #608 read to me as he locked into voting Jason without thinking of other options. That to me is scummy, but also felt he was lining up lynches by the NK.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Four - Vote Count 4.2

Voting [0] - nobody

Not voting (3)
: Aj the Epic, Malakittens, pirate mollie

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-02-16 21:58:39)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1111, Malakittens wrote:Two reasons:

1) I have a huge policy about hating quick lynches. I have been on both the opposing side of a quick lynch and I have been the on the side that has contributed to a quick lynch. Both of which caused town to lose every single time. I been trying to learn from old games to avoid similar mistakes.

To me quick lynches are scummy and benefit the scum. When he put Jason at L-1 I thought he was trying to quick lynch Jason and draw a quick end to the day rather than wait it out to try to draw out more connections.

2) The other reason was because the way fuzzy's post #608 read to me as he locked into voting Jason without thinking of other options. That to me is scummy, but also felt he was lining up lynches by the NK.

so what made you move him to town?
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

He was town read in the beginning of the game, but not so much after Day 2. Where are you getting that he was a town read after Day 2?

Also, Mollie why did you dodge AJ's question?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

cos I thought it was something I already explained. I get tired of repeating myself. in every game.

I am used to voting when I feel like I see something scummy. jason was nearly a steady scumread except when he crossposted with dx whom I had as town. in the overwhelmingly majority of the games I play our votes are deadline based not majority based. so a person can lynched in a 20 player game based on 3 votes. different approach to the game as well as a different strategical approach.
whew!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1115, pirate mollie wrote:cos I thought it was something I already explained. I get tired of repeating myself. in every game.

Story has to stay straight. Scum may accidentally retell stories differently. Especially if they don't have the proper reasoning to retell, they'll mix up what they weren't thinking. Just necessary to ask occasionally. In fact, both questions were mainly a repeat question.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mollie - I play another site which also has those rules. Where it is deadline based and not majority based, but I have never hammered like that on this site. Nor would I ever use that as an excuse. Plus you added that last part of post #1115 because that is different from the original response.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1117, Malakittens wrote:Mollie - I play another site which also has those rules. Where it is deadline based and not majority based, but I have never hammered like that on this site. Nor would I ever use that as an excuse.
Plus you added that last part of post #1115 because that is different from the original response

wrt the bold: not understanding this??????

I am not using it as an excuse, I am giving you my reason which is what you asked for. you are spinning this mala.

your opening post is pretty damning...town would not care when the day started but scum would cos they would want to make sure that they had a secure plan of action given it is a 3 player lylo.

you also keep pointing out how your actions are "sooooo towny", it is like you want to be convincing instead of trusting that your play automatically is.

your body of work points to scum motivation.
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay so first off the answer you gave wasn't what I asked. That was AJ's question, but I was just trying to get you to answer it because you seemed to dodge it. I am not saying you are scum for this next sentence, but I have found scum hesitant to answer questions that have already been answered. I was simply trying to get you to answer it to figure out motivates.

I'm not trying to be convincing, but I'm trying to get the last town member to trust me rather than to well rise up and slaughter me. When you are in LyLo like this your play does automatically have to change regardless of alignment. You can't just sit back and hope to hell the remaining town member trusts you. You need to help them come to trust you.

Actually, I care because I was scared of a QL after my actions during last day because if we have two votes on me the town loses. I rather have a win for the town rather than a loss.

You haven't even told us who you are thinking is town and who you think is scum, but I actually don't want you too. Only because I have seen town members play in that mindset of not wanting to give out the reads in LyLo. I did that in an Open setup in the Summer and almost cost the scum to lose, but I ended up mistrusting my first Day 1 analysis and lost it. I also lost it because I couldn't get the last town member to trust me and we were literally at arms the last few Day phrases which benefited the scum team.

The reason to not allow scum to know your reads is it happens to bother the hell out of scum because it forces them to stay on their toes rather than to lay back.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1119, Malakittens wrote:Actually, I care because I was scared of a QL after my actions during last day because if we have two votes on me the town loses. I rather have a win for the town rather than a loss.

This comes off to me as rather forced. Obviously, everyone here is claiming to be town but you seemed to find need to explain it, rather awkwardly at that.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

No, it's not. You may say its forced, but that's your perception. You are also pretty tunneled on me so basically I feel as if you are taking all my posts in a tinted glass way rather than an open mind.

I over explain things as town. I come up with crazy theories as town. I have in the past aboustely destroyed a crazy theory by poking holes in it. I over think and over explain inRL happens to be a personality trait. So basically what you find scummy there is just me in general. >.>
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1114, Malakittens wrote:He was town read in the beginning of the game, but not so much after Day 2.
Where are you getting that he was a town read after Day 2
?

Also, Mollie why did you dodge AJ's question?

didn't you have him as a town read on the day he was lynched and was only lynching so we could get a lynch? that was the impression I was under
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. I thought him or AJ was scum. I hammered because no one was listening to me regarding AJ. Aj was most likely not going to hammer Fuzz. Either Fuzzy was going to be lynched, a no lynch or my lynch were the only three things likely to happen. Now if I was lynched - I would flip, game would go into night and then it most likely would have been Fuzzy in a LyLo suitation. If a no lynch happened there was very little chance of winning out of that. I explained the numbers. Lynching Fuzzy was out best option. Why? Because it would potentially remove a really scummy player before LyLo. Having scummy players in LyLo is something scum want because it's easier for them to win. Removing them will drastically reduce the chances of scum winning and give the town a better shot.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1110, Aj The Epic wrote:Insomnia hurts. Really, WoT might just slow down this day phase, as it did these last 24 hours. We really need to be more active here.

Mala, Fuzzy putting Jason at L-1 and you jumping ship right away still strikes me as odd. What was the main reason you jumped? Simply because he voted? You had had a town read on him up to that point, if your iso is anything to go by. I understand that it seemed random, but to me, I understood that we were only playing a game with one erratic voter and that a second would definitely be scum *Of course, never did I see the end of day 2 while expecting this*. It seems strange that you so easily used that as a turntable to jump on Fuzzy. I knew he was an insecure voter even yesterday, watching him put D3x at L-1 almost effortlessly after P_M fished it. But it didn't seem imporant to me because that was just "Stupid (not getting any lynch and all)" not "scum".

P_M, not saying it's a bad thing in hindsight, but how did you miss noticing Jason was at l-1?

you are treating me like town here, why is your vote not on mala?
whew!

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”