Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

VOTE COUNT 1.7

Hiraki
- 5/7 (Xegarus, Josh Lyman, Navarre, Aj The Epic, JasonWazza)

Navarre
- 3/7 (WT Snacks, JacobSavage, Hiraki)

Revenus
- 1/7 (evilpacman18)

Aj The Epic
- 1/7 (the director)

evilpacman18
- 1/7 (Hume)

Not Voting (2)
: YOLO, Revenus

Deadline
: February 6th, 10PM, PST.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-02-06 22:00:00)
Last edited by rapidcanyon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Mod: I have 5 votes, no?

Yes, fixed.
Last edited by rapidcanyon on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Revenus »

As far as Hiraki goes; he is scummy right now, but he's given us a LOT of content; right now instead of sitting on his face with our butts trying to convince him he's scum, we should be pressuring some of the people who are flat out refusing to give content (like WTSnacks)

Vote:WTSnacks

My vote is sitting here while I examine the rest of the players and I encourage the rest of you to at least ask this dude to contribute more.

Ok, onto Xegarus

Post #6: RVS
Post #29: Asks me who I think is most likely to be "faking" that I'm scum on my wagon (null), Asks Navarre why he isn't commenting on anyone (null/town)
Post #49: Questions Lyman on his usage of language (null)
Post #51: Oh, his RVS vote was actually serious (null/scum)
Post #62: Argument over semantics (null)
Post #113: Vote on Hiraki out of nowhere (scummy)
Post #115: Asked for reasons on Hiraki vote, tells us he'll give them "later" (scummy, because he still hasn't given any; looks like he was hoping other people would construct an argument for him right now IMO)
Post #147: Talks about Navarre not commenting on a vote (even though he's done the same thing????) and that voting without a reason would tick someone off (even though he's doing the same thing????)

Ok nevermind, this dude is far scummier

Vote:Xegarus
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

Yolo

Post #82: Intro post (null)
Post #118: Explains why he doesn't like the meta case against me (null/town), questions Hiraki on who he thinks is dishonest (null/town)
Post #128: Tells us he hates votes without reasoning (townish), questions jason meta (null/town, due to continuity of logic)
Post #159: Calls Jason out for "being inconsistent" (null), argues more with Jason (null), calls JSavage out for using past game meta (null/town for continuty of logic)
Post #187: Warns us not to jump to conclusions about setup (null/town). Lectures about scumhunting and reading the game more carefully (null/town) Warns the director about quickhammering (null/town)

Ok, this dude is probably town, but I'm taking away some points due to his only interacting with about 5 players in the game and also not voting. Would like to see more activity from this slot particuarly since I think he's been pretty lucid so far.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Just on the point about theDirector wanting the hammer. Its something that I've seen him do as town so its not really something we can get reads off so yeah.

Also everyone on the Hiraki wagon. What makes you think that he is scum.

Everyone off the wagon, what do you think of Hiraki and his wagon?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

Xegarus has been prodded.
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Xegarus »

Sorry, been a little busy.
Will post more starting tomorrow.
:D
Hume
Hume
Townie
Hume
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Hume »

I'm really sorry, guys. I've had one of those days that ended up metastasizing and turning into one of those weeks, pretty much. I'm basically through it now, but I'm absolutely knackered and it's late-ish where I am and I need some sleep. This is basically just a prod dodge post but it comes with the guarantee of a decent post tomorrow. Hope that's okay for now.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 am

Post by the director »

So Revenus is data-dumping ISOs in an attempt to look like he is scum hunting in order to weasel out of his horrific opening play.

And Hikari isn't doing much to sway my read on him either.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Well this game has stalled...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiraki

That's L-1 folks.
@Hiraki, who do you think is scum and.why. What do you think of the directors hammer threat on someone (possibly Revens? )
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

the director hasn't done anything significant and thinks he's a boss. You've unfortunately left a nice opening for the radical which I don't like.

In addition, there's really no case placed against me.

AJ keeps talking about me addressing my own scumtells.

thedirector literally is criticizing my reads because of my methods and calling them scummy.

Which effectively means that the director thinks I'm calling my "buddies" town while making horrible moves to do it.

Xegarus, Navarre, Josh Lyman (not 100% sure but pretty close to it) and X.

X is either Jason, AJ(doubtful), or the director(doubting).

Pretty sure it's in that zone and everyone else is town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

_You might want to claim now if you have anything to say. It sounds like director is prone to quick-hammer...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not claiming until I get an intent to hammer.
the director
the director
Goon
the director
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by the director »

intent
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Skimmed page 10 and 11 cuz I was eager to get into the way my reads changed from page 6 to 9. I'll read em more carefully later. I quoted some posts that interested me. I'll point out now that I really like AJ but think he's wrong about some things including the fact that he's voting Hiraki. Not saying it's impossible that Hiraki is scum or that I have a town read on him, but I haven't disliked him so far and I think there's better lynches. I think that one of Revenus and Navarre is probably scum, a lot of people have posited that Revenus is just VI which seems likely to me, and same for Navarre. Maybe the only reason for my theory then is that I really hope there isn't two idiots on the town team.
Also I hadn't noticed that there was probably two teams until it was brought up by someone. Idr who. Btw this reminds me that YOLO is also town. I think between AJ, Hiraki (hopefully), YOLO, and I, we could have a pretty strong and accurate town going. Anyway onto posts.

In post 178, the director wrote:Once Revenus gets to l-1 I will hammer.

You are scum.
In post 186, the director wrote:I'm not about to be lectured to by scum. I have my reasons.

You are scum.
In post 189, the director wrote:@yolo if town had the stones revenus would be dead right now.

@rev your wagon is ... not dumb ... as you so eloquently put it.

YOU ARE SCUM.
I swear if somebody's like blaaaah you can't just post and say this post is scummy waaaaah reasons... come on really like hopefully everyone can see how those posts were written by scum. Also possibly a bad teammate of Revenus' who wants to distance by heavy early bussing.
In post 198, Hiraki wrote:You see I can't give any fucks to pressure when:

A) The person says "let's give him pressure"
B) The person says that I change opinions but I do not change votes but literally just says what I do rather than giving context.
C) The person replaces into a fairly decently contented game for 8 pages and writes maybe 10 sentences and calls it a day and even says that he's written enough.

You need to do some fucking work AJ.

In addition, AJ's scumlist is pretty close to mine so...yeah.

thedirector wrote:So your next post will be thanking me.
Yeah, dunno where the Revenus virus got in you but you can fuck off because if my town cred was as bad as you said, I'd be pretty worried by now.

I only quoted this because it's a good post.

In post 207, Navarre wrote:@Hiraki. Little to no content helps me stay alive at night and people are harder to read day 1 because of the many arguments that people may have. This seriously effects my reads and day 2 will help me provide clearer reads which i will out tomorrow. Get me? or is this really confusing? because it seems to be really confusing when i type it.

Lol you're an idiot.
In post 209, Revenus wrote:
@Hiraki. Little to no content helps me stay alive at night and people are harder to read day 1 because of the many arguments that people may have. This seriously effects my reads and day 2 will help me provide clearer reads which i will out tomorrow. Get me? or is this really confusing? because it seems to be really confusing when i type it.

That's seriously dumb and antitown.

Ah beat to it.

In post 220, the director wrote:
In post 202, Revenus wrote:By the way, please don't put Hiraki at L-1 yet, we have like 5-6 players who have a bare minimum of content, so even if we lynch scum today, we're going to be lacking in the information department tomorrow.

Probably the scummiest thing I've read all game.

No. It's stupid sure, but it's not necessarily scummy. At least not as bad as blurring the line between the two. Soooo yeah. Let's kill thedirector instead.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 263, the director wrote:intent

WHERE'S YOUR STONES YOU SCUM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Unfortunately director setting up an "excusable" instalynch of Revenus but hesitating on Hiraki is very possibly a sign that they're together.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

Can we not hammer with a week left and people like Navarre/WTSnacks running around giving 0 content? Thanks.

Also, thedirector, I thought you were the "only with with enough stones to hammer someone"

You think both me and hiraki are scum

yet you imply you wouldn't wait for my claim
and you're wiating for hiraki's.

why the difference?

and as far as my iso's go; Do you have a problem with the content or are you just calling me scum and ignoring my content...oh wait, rhetorical question

/shrug.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Josh Lyman has been prodded.
Josh Lyman
Josh Lyman
Goon
Josh Lyman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Josh Lyman »

Hi, received my prod. Sorry for the absence, reading now.
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by WT Snacks »

Evilpacman, how come you're not voting the director?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I figured I'd gauge whether or not the wagon is going anywhere. Like I said I'm not the type to vote often and don't believe votes create pressure. My vote is still on Revenus whose lynch I still wouldn't mind. If it becomes likely that director will be lynched then I'll vote him
WT Snacks
WT Snacks
Goon
WT Snacks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by WT Snacks »

This quote:

In post 232, evilpacman18 wrote:Any Revenus is doing a better job of looking like town.

Followed by 4-5 posts calling the director scum says to me that you think the director is scummier than revenus. Gauging whether or not the wagon is going anywhere reads like scum trying not to make waves.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: evilpacman
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 252, Revenus wrote:
Ok, onto Xegarus

Post #6: RVS
Post #29: Asks me who I think is most likely to be "faking" that I'm scum on my wagon (null), Asks Navarre why he isn't commenting on anyone (null/town)
Post #49: Questions Lyman on his usage of language (null)
Post #51: Oh, his RVS vote was actually serious (null/scum)
Post #62: Argument over semantics (null)
Post #113: Vote on Hiraki out of nowhere (scummy)
Post #115: Asked for reasons on Hiraki vote, tells us he'll give them "later" (scummy, because he still hasn't given any; looks like he was hoping other people would construct an argument for him right now IMO)
Post #147: Talks about Navarre not commenting on a vote (even though he's done the same thing????) and that voting without a reason would tick someone off (even though he's doing the same thing????)

Ok nevermind, this dude is far scummier

Vote:Xegarus

Everything in my post 147 was to explain my vote. And I was talking about hiraki.
I said hiraki has not commented on my vote of him, i said that me not giving a reason would have ticked him off.
And he still hasn't said anything about my vote on him, This strikes me a really odd becuase he is on L-1.
I have been busy and still am, but i will try to post more from now on.
:D
YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 am

Post by YOLO »

In post 259, JacobSavage wrote:Well this game has stalled...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiraki

That's L-1 folks.

This post is very alarming to me. The game has been going for only a week, but in that time we've come close to lynching two different players (Revenus and Hiraki), we've seen a quickwagon on Navarre, and the game itself is quite active. How exactly has this game stalled? This has to be one of the worst vote argumentation I've ever seen. And on top of that, it's a L-1 vote!

On the subject of the recent Revenus and Hiraki wagons:
It's common knowledge that in mafia games the active players garner the most suspicion while the lurkers go by relatively easily, especially Day 1. This is because the more post, the more likely it is that you post something that other people will interpret as scummy. Now I won't say that Revenus and Hiraki aren't scum, but I will point out that our two most active players are conveniently our two major bandwagons of Day 1. As for my personal opinion, I haven't seem much from Hiraki that I would interpret as scummy. Especially when I look at how much he posted, I feel he's done an ok job so far. I'd rather look at the people with few content, especially those that go into 'prod dodge' mode with a lynch nearby, like Josh Lyman is doing now (gets prodded, says he's reading 'now', then doesn't post anyway).

In post 258, the director wrote:So Revenus is data-dumping ISOs in an attempt to look like he is scum hunting in order to weasel out of his horrific opening play.

And Hikari isn't doing much to sway my read on him either.

I'm mainly talking about thoughts like this. You don't like what you see, but you're ignorant of what you don't see.

At this point my main suspicions lie with Josh Lyman and JacobSavage.
Josh Lyman has posted nothing worth of value today. He has only been here to vote Revenus and Hiraki (the leading wagons) with argumentation such as 'I'm voting you because you're scum' and 'I don't like this'. Then when we're getting close to a lynch, he disappears and only posts a prod acknowledgement.
I have stated earlier that I didn't like the fact that JacobSavage relied solely on meta to scumhunt. Since then, he has done next to nothing except join easy wagons (Navarre and Hiraki). Then, there's that terrible terrible 'this game has stalled' vote.

I feel comfortable voting either player. I'm going to vote Jacob because I feel Jacob's behaviour is more serious. If I look at it from a different angle, Jacob could just be a very impatient player by nature that legitly feels this game has stalled. However, going through the meta of other players is something that requires lots of patience. No matter how I look at it, his L-1 vote is terrible.

Vote: JacobSavage

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”