MISH MASH GAME LIST (Old)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 522, kiwieagle wrote:Who would be willing to play( or help me (maybe)mod or just mod) a Game of Thrones game that goes up to Clash of Kings?

I could probably think up of some alliance/deception/war mechanisms that would work on Clash of Kings.

(The reason I chose Clash of Kings is because of the people who watch the series instead of HBO, and because its the biggest clusterfuck. Also because I am in the 3rd book and I dont want spoilers :3)

*snip*

So 11 players ^.

Would play but give me House Lannister kthxbai
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Greyjoy is the best fucking house though (maybe after Dayne but that's obv not in the game). Asha/Euron/Victarion/Aeron/Theon/The Reader (yea I know he's Harlaw but still <_<) are all awesomely in their own unique way.

On that note, I'd be interested in playing.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Maestro »

lol I just remember watching the episode where Theon almost starts to screw his sister and going

Spoiler:
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Still fleshing out ideas, but I should have a "rough idea" by friday or something..

Its probably gonna be based on "generals" (Like Cersei Lannister or Arya Stark, not really "generals" per se but just important guys) which will have special abilities and are gonna be like your "aces".
Examples of special abilities:
If Tywin Lannister is the leader of your army, all bonuses will be multiplied by two (Bonuses will basically consist of terrain advantage, tiredness, morale etc. etc.)

Another example would be: you can send the Spider to go infilitrate an enemy city and tell you the army size, defense crap, your intentions etc. etc.

(Also its just an example, doesn't mean it will happen)

You will also make armies and shit in your cities, which will be easy to manage since it will be mostly choosing what to focus your city on:
Defense
Army (Armies would be lead by your "generals", and their effectivness would depend on who you choose to lead it)
Food Production (This will be needed mostly to have higher population, which will mean easier to get an army later on)

stuff like that (this is me just spewing ideas, nothing is concrete)

I will also base this game on objectives so for example Tully will want "The Mountain" dead by the end of the game for it to win (among other things...), the objectives will be made so then you dont have weird ass alliances (So like Renly Baratheon wouldnt ally with Lannister because their objectives would interfere: Taking control over King's Landing. Same with Wildings and Night's watch: The Wildings will need the Night's Watch dead as one of its objectives. I still want this game to have freedom of choice on who to ally and who to enemy but then again I dont want some super mega alliance which will ruin the game)

Also, ideas/criticism are appreciated.

Btw, I edited the players list since it wasn't really correct... (House Baratheon would be Renly and Stannis not just House Baratheon..)
Not never dead.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Maestro »

...or you could run the kind of game that's already in place for ASoIaF stuff...?
I'm just saying, it might be easier. You wanna make your own game I'd love to try it out.

Sounds like Planet MafiaScum, sortof. "RE-CREATE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH YOUR HOUSE ON TOP!" or whatever.
Do it. (Also gives me something to wait for whilst izak lets his fantastic sequel dwindle into memory.....) :cry:
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 529, Maestro wrote: "RE-CREATE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS WITH YOUR HOUSE ON TOP!"

Well not really, since joining House Arryn (Or any other not that large house...)and expecting to take control over King's Landing would be stupid. You would probably have to ally one the big daddies (Stannis, Renly, Lannister, Stark...) . I mean you wouldn't be a "weakling" you would still have leverage on who wins, and be a big asset to whoever you join.

Btw, should I take off House Targayren? Not sure what she would be doing since she will begin really weak in the beginning. Maybe have her take control of one of the Seven Cities or something?
Not never dead.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Maestro »

Meh /inb4peoplerealizeIhaven'treadthatfarinthebooksandneedtocatchupontheseries
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by RedPanda »

/in
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Drench »

p sure reck was talking about the board game but whatever floats your boat
join your union
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

In post 529, Maestro wrote:(Also gives me something to wait for whilst izak lets his fantastic sequel dwindle into memory.....) :cry:

(still happening)

(just having... technical difficulties)
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Maestro »

I love you man.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 534, izakthegoomba wrote:
In post 529, Maestro wrote:(Also gives me something to wait for whilst izak lets his fantastic sequel dwindle into memory.....) :cry:

(still happening)

(just having... technical difficulties)

Translating rules into a human readable format?

Also, P:MS Stargate edition: WW3 happened, Earth isn't going to do anything. Players lead a single industrialized human world or are a minor goa'uld. (in 2015-2016 maybe?)
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:36 am

Post by xtopherusD »

The Ultimate Rock Paper Scissors Contest

Coming soon...
no.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:56 am

Post by Xalxe »

For 21 seasons, MafiaScum Survivor has taken players to some of the most exotic locations.

From the golden salt waters of the Popcorn Islands, to the tropical paradise of Galapagos and even the green pastures of Middle Earth, Survivor has always taken great pride in its locations.

This September, 20 players will embark on a journey to a land steeped in tradition and heritage: Greece.

At one time, Greece was the pinnacle of Western culture. Even today, its myths live on in our literature, tales of heroes and monsters preserved for generations to come.

But Greece also marshaled one of the most dangerous armies of its time. War was a bloody affair fought for the glory of the warrior’s home and the pleasure of the gods.

How will the players fare against the Greek wilderness? How will they react to the new twists and turns the game has in store? Do the heroes of myth live on today in the players?

39 days, 20 people…one SURVIVOR

Survivor: Greece

A Xalxe Production
Coming September 2013

There are currently no pre-ins being accepted because LOL IT'S SEVEN MONTHS AWAY, BITCH. There's more information up on the wiki page if you're interested.
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Looking for up to sixteen or more players who are willing to choose something from a list of 101 options, maybe four times. Join, it's easy.
no.
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Feirei »

In post 518, Feirei wrote:Anyone interested in another game of Resistance?

Anyone else?
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 533, Drench wrote:p sure reck was talking about the board game but whatever floats your boat

i was and nobody is doing it yet and im MAD
green shirt thursdays
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 541, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 533, Drench wrote:p sure reck was talking about the board game but whatever floats your boat

i was and nobody is doing it yet and im MAD

WHAT WAS THE MODULE YOU USED ;_;
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:57 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Why not just play Diplomacy?

Its the same thing <.<
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Join now!

Spoiler: Map

Information

Spoiler: Cities
So basically you have your capital, main cities, and lesser cities.

Capital
- This is your big daddy. Most of you income and army comes from this city. When managing your this city you have more freedom. For example, you can prioritize units that you wish to produce and even ask for specific numbers (If your capital is worth 500 production points, then you can get 100 horsemen and 100 crossbowmen since crossbowmen are worth 2 and horsemen are worth 3). You also always get a specific amount of money each time.

Main Cities
- These are your important cities, and it would be wise to keep them. When managing your main cities you can choose between:
-Focus on Economy (Get Food Carts, Money, etc. etc.)
-Focus on Military (Get more units, improve defense etc. etc.)
There size+strength is based on a scale from 1 to 3.
Ports are considered major cities, but they can ask for specific boats (much like capitals do with land units). They produce BOAT production points which can be used for boats, unlike normal production points which are only for land units.

Lesser Cities
- These cities act like rest/defense places for your army, and can often provide food for your troops when you walk by them. They are basically all the cities found in the map, but not listed under “Cities”.

Spoiler: Generals
These guys are key to your armies. They usually are very effective in battles and can kill dozens of enemies depending on their fighting prowess. You also need them to lead armies, and their effectiveness depend on their leadership skills.
All generals begin in your capital.
Elite Units also are like generals, but weaker and can not lead armies.

Spoiler: Distances and Travelling
For this game, there will be two types of travelling speeds:
Normal, and Rushed.

In rushed speeds, the army eats up food faster, and gets tired quicker.
In normal speeds, the army doesn’t get tired as easily and food is eaten at a normal pace.

Using roads will always quicken travelling.

To gauge times + distances this will be used as an example:
From Deepwood Motte to Shadow Tower (No Road, and Normal Speed) it takes six months.
From Deepwood Motte to Shadow Tower (No Road and Rushed Speed) it takes three month.

From Winterfell to Moat Callin (With Road, and Normal Speed) it takes three months.
From Winterfell to Moat Callin (With Road, and Rushed Speed) it takes one month.

Using boats:

From Pyke to Faircastle (No Lateen Sails) it takes one month.
From Pyke to Seagard (With Lateen Sails) it takes one month.

Spoiler: Armies and War
In this game, the following units can be found:
Spearmen - They counter horse-users, but lack strength in melee combat - 2 production points
Horsemen - They are fast and strong. can be used in blitz tactic, and can demolish ranged users. - 3 production points -
Swordsmen - Very powerful melee users, form the core of most armies. - 2 production points
Scouts - Very stealthy, can check out enemy armies, but weak when it comes to melee combat. -3 production points-
Archers - They attack from a long distance - 3 production points
Crossbowmen - They attack from a medium distance - 2 production points

Melee Mercenaries - Ragtag group of men, are the first ones to flee, but are an easy way to get a big army - 1 gold coin + 1 gold coin each month
Ranged Mercenaries - Ragtag group of men, are the first ones to flee, but are an easy way to get a big army - 1 gold coin + 1 gold coin each month
The Golden Company - The best of the best when it comes to sellswords. They are renown throughout Westeros, and are fierce warriors. For 150 Gold Company Sellswords, it costs 1000 gold + 250 gold each month

Engineers - They are master builders, who are used in sieges/fights to build Trebuchets and Battering Ram. It is always good to have a couple dozen in each army. -5 production points-

The following ships can only be made at ports:
Transport Ships - They have minimal fighting capacity, but can transport large amounts of troops (1000 men). You can use archers and crossbowmen as defense. - 8 boat production points
Galleons - They can transport a small group of units (250 men), and are good military ships - 10 boat production points
Frigates - They can carry a small squad of units (30 men), but they are excellent military ships and are able to siege ports/destroy other ships with ease - 15 boat production points

Food Carts - They are what keep your army alive, you will need them in long trips. Each one can feed a group of 100 for a month - 5 production point

You can also permanently upgrades your armies, by giving them better weapons.

So upgrades would go as follows:
Melee Weapons - Iron(Start like this), Refined Iron(Costs 5,000 gold coins), Steel (Costs 15,000 gold coins), and finally Valyrian (Costs 60,000 gold)

Ranged Weapons - Wooden Crossbow + Wooden Bow (Start like this), Refined Wood Bow + Steel Crossbow (Costs 8,000 gold coins), Composite Bow + Master Crossbow (Cost 12,000 gold coins)

Ship Quality - Lateen Sail (Cost 5,000 gold coins, increases speed), More Cannons (Costs 10,000 gold coins, increases damage), Iron Hull (Costs 10,000 gold coins, increases defense)

Armor - Leather (Start like this), Chainmail armour (Costs 10,000 gold), and finally Plate armour (Costs 30,000 gold coins)

When two armies fight, a multiple of factors are counted such as terrain, morale, tiredness, leader quality, whether they are starving or full etc. etc.
So you should take note of such factors.

Also, you can garrison troops in a city which means they will defend it during a siege. Sieges basically have three outcomes:
1.The attackers starve the city causing them to surrender (Major cities take 3 months to starve (+2 week for every food cart garrisoned) while Capitals/King’s Landing takes 12 months to starve (+2 week for every food cart garrisoned) )
2.The attackers decide to attack the city, and a fight occurs between the garrisoned army + attackers. (Whoever wins, keeps the city)
3.The garrisoned army decides to attack the opposing army, or an outside army attacks the opposing army. (If the opposing army wins, they still have to attack the city. If the defending army wins, the opposing army is forced to retreat.)

Spoiler: Diplomacy
So basically it will be in your interest to have allies
Anyone who is not your ally is probably in your enemy

You can have “private allies” (As in, no one knows your allied) but the moment both of you fight a battle together (or somehow help each other) you are now public allies (Meaning everyone knows.)

You should check out your objectives to decide who is a good ally and who is not.
Also, be wary of backstabbers.

Spoiler: Creativity
You can be creative, and it is recommended to be creative.
It can give you the edge in battles, and in this game in general.
There are some restrictions, but you can still use unorthodox battle methods.

Spoiler: Turns
Each turn lasts a month in game time, and 72 hours in life.

Factions

Spoiler: Lannister(Filled)
“Hear me roar!”

Cities:

Casterly Rock(Capital) - It gives you 800 production points, and 2500 gold each turn.
Goldentooth -2-
King’s Landing(Port. 25 boat production points.) -3- Whoever holds King’s Landing gets an extra 200 production points.
Duskendale -1-
Lannisport(Port. 10 boat production points.) -2-

Generals:

Lord Varys, the Spider - He cannot lead an army/fight, yet he has a very powerful special ability which allows you to send him to spy an army(or city) and tell you what it consists of. He can only use this ability three times.

King Joffrey Baratheon - Fighting Prowess (4/10), Leading Skills (3/10).

Lord Tywin Lannister - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leading Skills (9/10)

Queen Cersei Lannister - She cannot lead an army, but she does have a special ability which lets her seduce an enemy general and poison him. This would incapacitate him for the next three months. She can do this twice. (Note: She has to be at a month’s distance from him. She also cannot seduce every general, be wary of who you chase.)

- Sandor Clegane, the Hound - Fighting Prowess (8/10), Leading Skills (6/10). He does have a certain weakness enemies can exploit...

- Ser Jaime Lannister - Fighting Prowess (9/10), Leading Skills (5/10).

-Lord Tyrion Lannister - Fighting Prowess (5/10), Leading Skills (7/10). When leading mercenaries, his leading skill is increased to (8/10).

Gregor Clegane, the Mountain - Fighting Prowess (9/10), Leading Skills (5/10)

-The Lannisters also have an elite troops known as the Kingsguard which protect King Joffrey in battle. There are a total of 6. (7, if you include Jaime)

Starting Army:

500 Swordsmen
250 Spearmen
250 Horsemen
200 Crossbowmen
200 Melee Mercenaries
200 Ranged Mercenaries
5 Engineer
3 Food Carts
20 Scouts
(Casterly Rock)
300 Swordsmen
200 Spearmen
150 Bowmen
10 Scouts
1 Food Cart
(King’s Landing)

Objectives:

-Hold King’s Landing
-At least one Lannister must survive.

Spoiler: Arryn (Filled)
“As High as Honor!”

Cities:
Eyrie(Capital) - It gives 500 production points, and 750 gold each turn.
Bloodgate 2-
Gulltown -1-
Runestone(Port. 10 boat production points.) -1-

Generals:

-Lord Littlefinger - He can not lead an army, but he is a brilliant economist and gets everything at 20% off.

-Lord Yohn Rocye - Fighting Prowess (5/10), Leading Skills (6/10)

- Ser Lyn Corbray - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leading Skills (3/10)

-Lord Nestor Royce - Fighting Prowess (5/10), Leading Skills (7/10)

Starting Army:
300 Swordsmen
250 Spearmen
50 Horsemen
100 Bowmen
2 Food Cart
5 Scouts
(At the Bloodgate)
1 Galleon
(At Runestone)

Objectives:

-Hold the Eyrie, Gulltown, and Runestone.

Spoiler: Stannis Baratheon
“Ours is the fury.”

Cities:

Dragonstone(Port. 25 boat productions points.)(Capital) - 800 production points, and 1250 gold each turn.
Driftmark(Port. 10 boat production points.) -2-

Generals:

King Stannis Baratheon - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leading Skills (9/10)

The Onion Knight - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leading Skills (7/10). He gets 8/10 Leading Skills+Fighting Prowess in a naval battle/siege.

Lord Aester Florent - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leading Skills (6/10)

Melisandre, the Red Priestess - She cannot fight, yet she has a special ability which lets you assasinate any one general who is at a month's distance. This can only be used once.

Starting Army:

300 Swordsmen
200 Spearmen
100 Horsemen
300 Melee Mercenaries
200 Crossbowmen
100 Ranged Mercenaries
3 Transport Ships
5 Galleons
3 Frigates
8 Engineers
3 Food Carts
20 Scouts
(All at Dragonstone)

Objectives:

-Hold King’s Landing
-King Stannis must survive

Spoiler: Stark
"Winter is coming."

Cities:

Winterfell(Capital) - 750 production points, and 1000 gold each turn.
Deepwood Motte(Port. 25 boat production points.) -2-
Greywater Watch -1-
White Harbor(Port) -1-
Moat Cailin -2-

Generals:

- Bran Stark - He cannot fight, yet he has a special ability which lets him found out of one random “private alliance”. He also has a wolf, Summer, which makes it near impossible to assasinate/kill him.
-Robb Stark - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leading Skills (8/10). He also has a wolf, Grey Wind, which helps him in battle and demoralizes the enemy. It also makes it very hard to assasinate/kill him.
-Lady Maege Mormont - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leading Skills (4/10)
-Lord Jon Umber - Fighting Prowess (8/10), Leading Skills (5/10)

Starting Army:

500 Swordsmen
250 Spearmen
300 Bowmen
300 Horsemen
5 Engineers
(Winterfell)
2 Galleons
1 Frigate
3 Scouts
(Deepwood)
1 Transport Ship
(WhiteHarbor)

Objectives

-Hold Winterfell, Moat Cailin, and White Harbor.
-Lannister must not hold King’s Landing.
-Tully must hold Rivverun.
-One Stark must survive.

Spoiler: Renly Baratheon
“Ours is the fury!”

Cities:

Storm’s End(Port. 15 boat production points.)(Capital) - 800 production points, and 1500 gold each turn.
Tarth - Evenfall Hall (Port. 10 boat production points.) -1-
Griffin’s Roost -1-
Blackhaven -1-
Nightsong -2-

Generals:

King Renly Baratheon - Fighting Prowess (4/10), Leadership skills (6/10), yet he has a special ability in which the army he leads gets an extra food cart each month.

Lord Sewlyn Tarth, Evenstar - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leadership skills (7/10)

Brienne of Tarth - Fighting Prowess (9/10), Leadership Skills (5/10), she has the special ability in which should Renly die, she can die instead causing him to survive.

-They have an elite group of 6(7, if you include Brienne) called the Rainbow Guard.

Starting Army:

500 Swordsmen
300 Spearmen
300 Horsemen
250 Bowmen
3 Engineers
2 Transport Ships
1 Frigate
10 Scouts
(All at Storm’s End)

Objectives:

-Hold King’s Landing
-Renly Baratheon must survive

Spoiler: Greyjoy
“We do not sow”

Cities:

-Ten Towers(Port. Boat production points 20.) -2-
-Pyke (Capital)(Port. Boat production points 35) - Production points 600, and gold each turn 600.

Generals:

Victatorion Greyjoy. Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leadership Skills (7/10).
Theon Greyjoy. Fighting Prowess (8/10), Leadership Skills (7/10)
Asha Greyjoy. Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leadership Skills (7/10)
Aeron Greyjoy - He cannot lead an army, but he has the special ability of being able to drown an enemy ship which is at a month’s distance in an instant. He can do this once.
King Balon Greyjoy - Fighting Prowess (5/10), Leadership Skills (6/10)

All of the Grejoys Fighting Prowess + Leadership Skills increases by 1 when at sea (Except for Theon)

Starting Army:

250 Swordsmen
150 Spearmen
200 Bowmen
150 Crossbowmen
15 Scouts
1 Transport Ship
6 Galleons
3 Frigates

Objectives:

-Take control of either:
Deepwood Motte + Moat Cailin
or
Shield Islands + the Arbor
or
Riverrun + Harrenhall
or
Casterly Rock + Lannisport

-Keep the Pyke
-Keep one Greyjoy alive

Spoiler: Martell
“Unbowed,Unbent,Unbroken”

Cities:
Sunspear(Capital) - 750 production points, and 1750 gold each turn.
Starfall (Port. 20 Boat production points.) -2-
Sanderstone -2-
Yronwood -1-

Generals:

-Prince Oberyn Martell, the Red Viper - Fighting Prowess (8/10), Leadership Skills (7/10)

- Areo Hotah - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leadership Skills (6/10)

- Ser Gerold Dayne - Fighting PRowess (5/10), Leadership Skills (7/10)

- They have an elite unit of 8 sand snake which can be used in battle.

Starting Army:

500 swordsmen
100 spearmen
300 horsemen
100 crossbowmen
150 bowmen
3 Engineers
10 Scouts
(Sunspear)
2 Galleons
1 Frigate
(Starfall)

Objectives:

-Lannister can not hold King’s Landing OR Tywin Lannister must be dead.
-Tyrell (or his allies) can not hold King’s Landing
-Must keep Sunspear
-Must be ally to the owner of King’s Landing

Spoiler: Tyrell
“Growing Strong”

Generals:

Lord Paxtor Redwyne - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leadership Skills (4/10)

Lord Mace Tyrell - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leadership Skills (8/10)

Ser Loras Tyrell - Fighting Prowess (9/10), Leadership Skills (5/10)

-Lord Randyll Tarry - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leadership Skill (6/10)

-Lord Garlan Tyrell - Fighting PRowess (8/10), Leadership Skills (6/10)

Cities:

Highgarden(Capital) - Production points 700, and 1800 gold each turn.
The Arbor (Port. 15 Boat Production Points.) -2-
Brightwater Keep -1-
Old Town -2-
Shield Islands (Port. 10 Boar Production Points) -1-

Starting Army:

200 Swordsmen
200 Spearmen
100 Horsemen
200 Bowmen
1 Engineer
5 Scouts
(Highgarden)
3 Galleons
(The Arbor)

Objectives:

-One Tyrell must survive
-House Martell (Or his allies) may not hold King’s Landing
-Must hold Highgarden
-Must be ally to the owner of King’s Landing

Spoiler: Tully
“Family, Duty, Honor”

Generals:

Lord Edmure Tully - Fighting Prowess (7/10), Leadership Skills (8/10)
Ser Brynden Tully - Fighting Prowess (8/10), Leadership Skills (7/10), he also may be used as a scout which finds intel on enemy armies.
Lord Jason Mallister - Fighting Prowess (5/10), Leadership Skills (7/10)
Ser Sterron Frey - Fighting Prowess (6/10), Leadership Skills (6/10)

Cities:

Rivverun (Capital) - 750 production points, 1500 gold each turn.
The Twins -2-
Seagard(Port. 20 Boat Production Points) -2-
Acorn Hall -1-
Harrenhall -2-
Maidenpool -1-

Starting Army:

200 Swordsmen
200 Spearmen
150 Horsemen
300 Bowmen
3 Engineers
20 Scouts
(Riverrun)
1 Frigate
1 Galleon
(Seagard)

Objectives:

-Kill Ser Gregor
-Hold Riverrun
-Either Edmure Tully or Robb Stark must survive the game.

Spoiler: Night's Watch (Filled)
To be added.

Spoiler: Wildings+Others (Filled)
To be added.

To join just PM me with the faction you want or something.
Also, I will probably need a co-mod or something.

There will probably be a lot of grammatical errors since I was doing this while I was really sleepy x.x
If you dont understand something.. tell me..
Also, if you have any suggestions/criticism don't be afraid to tell me some.

Also, credits to Jtaylor since he gave a lot of ideas.

Spoiler: Questions
When does the game end (aka, when do you need to have your objectives completed)?

There will be probably be a turn when the game ends (Not sure on the number though.)

Can Dorne win by holding KL themselves or does it HAVE to be an ally?

Yes, they can. Anyone can hold King's Landing, if they have the army and support to do so.

Are all of the stats and stuff set in stone?

No, if you find an imbalance tell me.

Is there any additional way of getting intel (except for Varys)? Especially the size of armies and the direction in which they're moving?

If an army enters your territory, you will be notified.
You can also send scouts which will be able to give you some idea in the enemy numbers and directions (If you're Tully you can use Ser Brynden Tully, who will be even more effective than scouts)

How cool the Wildlings+others are (why are they teamed up, anyway? :<)?

Wilding + Others are going to pretty cool since they will have unique units + powers.
They are teamed up in since it would be easier to mod.
(Most of the information will only be known by the Wildings/Others player himself..)

If the Barenthons ally and take King's landing do they both fulfill their wincon?

No.
Stannis/Renly Baratheon must control King's Landing, not be allied to someone who has.
So if Renly takes King's Landing, and Stannis is his ally... Renly wins, Stannis loses..
(It would also ruin the game. Maybe I should add a rule, that if someone does something that is not in accordance to their objective it is illegal?)

Don't Lannister and Arryn declare victory T1?

No, because those objectives are what you want by the END of the game (Meaning Turn 50 or something. What do you think would be a good number?)

I can see no sense in the turn order, if it was 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3 I could see it because of winter, but I see no other reason to change turn order.

Well I did it because I was thinking maybe people considered the game to be too long if it was a month at a time?
Good point though, I will change it to the standard 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 etc. etc.

I'm pretty sure siege equipment is usually built on-site during a siege, transporting it is a bitch.

So maybe instead of Trebuchets+Siege Rams we could have Engineers who are people who are designed to build them?
Yeah that could work

Sieges are extremely short, those things tend to take years. You should either lengthen the base time it takes or give every city a large amount of food cards at the start (so that the supplies meant for sieges can be taken by the army in a pinch). Also, can a city withstand siege indefinitely by building a few food carts every turn?

Hmm, yeah. I will increase it a bit.
To your quesiton of foodcarts:
No.
Once a city is under siege, it stops production.

With the amounts of troops here attacking a city will never be viable as you need to outnumber the enemy better than 5-1 if you want a decent chance of taking something.

Well, the thing is usually a really large army can be mustered if you join forces with your allies so I think sieging is still viable especially since not all Major Cities/Lesser Cities will be defended
Not only that but, Lesser Cities are pretty much villages with little to no fortification.
What do you propose as a solution?

Mercs tend to be the best soldiers in an army, not the worst. Running from battle isn't very good for advertising and mercenary bands are very close to professional standing armies, while in this timeframe most armies are drafted levies with low training.

In this series at least, sellswords are depicted as people with little loyalty who only care about money. IF they die, money is worth nothing to them so they usually are the first ones to rout.

If you wish however, I can add The Golden Company which is basically the best of the best when it comes to sellsword. You could buy them for 1500 gold + 750 gold each month, and they basically give you an army of 150 STRONG troops (Really strong..)

What I meant was, what if the Baratheons ally then siege and take King's Landing together? That seems like a pretty valid strategy given the relative strength of the involved factions

No, only one house can hold a city at any given time. They could attack the city at the same time (from different sides), but then they would have to fight over domination of the city.

What happens to a faction if they lose all their losecon characters but still have holdings?

If a faction, loses of one of its objectives (Such as lossing all Lannisters), then it can either: Give all its army to an ally, or disband its army. All of its holdings (cities) are left up for grabs (They still keep their respective garrison, and can prove a challenge to take). Basically the players has to forfeit.

However, for example, if Martell loses Sunspear it can still try to take it back.

How much food do garrison troops consume? The same as normal marching?

Garrison troops don't consume food carts.

Last question: What happens if Tyrell and Martell both form a (secret) alliance with the same player and then that player takes King's Hold? They'd be in a catch 22 where they'd need to break the alliance to have a shot at winning, but breaking the alliance means the other has a massive advantage in the following fight.

I doubt this would happen because lets say Stannis wants King's Landing and he secretly allies both Martell and Tyrell
Both Martell and Tyrell would probably ask Stannis who are his allies, and if he was keen on keeping it a secret he would probably be forced to lie (Which I doubt he would do the in the first place)

So when Stannis tries to take King's Landing with his allies, both Martell and Tyrell would see eachother and in a moment of "WTF What the hell is Tyrell/Martell doing here?" the troops, since they hate each other lore-wise, would start fighting.
Not only that but Stannis would probably leave Martell and Tyrell angry at him (because they lost troops thanks to Stannis being an idiot) , which would cause them both to unally.
Last edited by kiwieagle on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 am, edited 10 times in total.
Not never dead.
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Drench »

In post 543, kiwieagle wrote:Why not just play Diplomacy?

Its the same thing <.<

it really is so far from being the same thing
try again
join your union
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

In post 545, Drench wrote:
In post 543, kiwieagle wrote:Why not just play Diplomacy?

Its the same thing <.<

it really is so far from being the same thing
try again

My bad then.
I just read that it was based on diplomacy.
So I assumed,incorrectly, that it was going to be similar.
Not never dead.
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Phenenas »

Modding Debate That Alignment! Read more about it here.
There are some who call me...Tim.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

Howdy people. Arkham Horror 3 should be finished within 2-3 turns, so I'm starting to plan ahead. This is the queue of what I'm planning on hosting next:

1. Game of Thrones

I can't find the module Reck originally used, which IMO is superior to the one available from the VASSAL wiki. Nevertheless, it's manageable, but the information available to players will be more heavily text-based than Reck's game. I hope to speed things along for my game with strict time limits for the more tedious phases.

2. Arkham Horror

I don't know if this will be number 5 or 6, it depends on how long AH4 and my GoT game last, as well as the experience of anyone who plays. I want the slate largely clear for this one, because my plan is to use the Lurker at the Threshold, Black Goat of the Woods, and Dunwich Horror expansions, meaning the game will in all likelihood be quite complicated. As a result, it is also likely that I will only really be accepting more experienced players to the ranks.

?. Betrayal at House on the Hill

I do want to run one of these, but the only module available is extremely difficult to use, and that's on the mod side. The most damning downside to it is that its map and game pieces is not very visible in the way the Arkham Horror is. It uses a massive board due to the very random nature of the game - the mansion can be of any size across three floors - but as a result this means players cannot immediately discern room names when looking at the map. The player and enemy tokens are also not large and visible, but are actual miniatures like in the physical board game, meaning they are even LESS visible than the rooms themselves, which are already hard to see. So this is on indefinite hold.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by RedPanda »

are you taking pre-ins?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”