Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Admittingly one thing hurting is while mala can fit in some ways, other reasons past given make her scum strange and particularly city + mala + guille really doesn't work (mala bussing city after just bussing guille is doubtful). As long as city is a bigger scum read then mala I'll think of her as town.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 597, Mehdi2277 wrote:Grey opinion on city? (plus city to guille associations at the top of the page) Any response to the parts related to you?

Honestly? I don't like his Loran vote, Loran is fairly obvtown, and it feels lazy as sin.

It's not a bad wagon, but I'm not seeing the advantages of it over Malakittens, who I feel is a lot more ACTIVELY scummy.

If you have any actual questions to ask me, I'll give a shit. Didn't see any in there, so lol@you. If you think I'm scum, vote me bro~ :lol:
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

A. I realize a decent portion of the scum read works on association with city with city assumed scum and B. you're a lesser scum read.

Do you think mala and city is a plausible scum pair?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Honestly, I haven't really read a town game of Grey. I remember his 'Rage' when MoI died and not even his partner. So when he raged I flashed to that. I honestly thought that Grey would have been dead over T-Bone.

Right now his tunneling on me is terribad. The fact he's only looking at me for being scum, but hasn't commented on PA or is even looking for the 3rd scum gives me a bad vibe.

I have already commented on Grey in prior posts. So guess you can go there and get my opinion.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 602, Mehdi2277 wrote:A. I realize a decent portion of the scum read works on association with city with city assumed scum and B. you're a lesser scum read.

Do you think mala and city is a plausible scum pair?

Not particularly, no. Don't think that if Mala was bussing City, City would be ignoring him. They'd be playing this up for all it's worth, screaming at each other, flipping out. I mean if they're both scum it'd be literally their only way to win (sell us that they're DEFINITELY not scum together). Instead City doesn't seem to give a fuck that people are voting him, or even know what a "malakittens" is.

I mean I could run with the hypothesis that the scumteam is literally fucking incredibly incompetent on all levels and is just content to lose the game, but feh.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Want to actually answer my posts Grey? Or you just going to ignore each and every one that is directed towards you?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You asked me no questions. You just whined that I scummy because I want to lynch you. And you don't even vote me.

Your opinion is meaningless without your vote. Do you have the balls to vote me, Mala?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I have asked you questions. Try reading my post on page 24.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 592, Mehdi2277 wrote:@LS, Guille didn't push grey when grey was his main opponent. Asking him a question was the most he really did to his main opponent. On the other hand he jumped on loran and pushed him. Guille's meekness in grey treatment while being willing to pressure elsewhere is scummy for grey. Grey's treatment of guille involves a scum read with minimal basis (one scum tell he pushed on guille was committed by others like CE, but CE was given a town read). CE has mostly ignored both guille and grey. Guille has given CE and grey as null reads both. That's the shortened version of their associations (that's without looking at CE to grey and grey to CE which check the case for it).

Eh. I don't really buy it.

Guille doesn't look like he's being bussed by Grey. Rather, it looks like he just didn't know what to say against Grey. I'm not sure why you think it's significant that Guille didn't OMGUS Grey.

Grey called Guille scum anyone else did, and acted on it. That doesn't look like scum bussing.

CE + Guille don't have a ton of interaction, so I suppose CE being his partner is possible (rather, it's not impossible).
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by GreyICE »

PA is lurking.

He's not voting for you.

I don't particularly care. If we lynch scum day 1 and 2, I don't give a fuck who the third one is. Our mind reader is alive, our backup mind reader is alive, and we have an 8:1.

Now shit or get off the pot, Mala. As you say, 2 scum. If CityElectric is one (because your vote is there) and you're asking my opinion on PA, then you're
admitting you think I'm town.

So, as town who you think is town, Mala, why SHOULDN'T I be voting for you?

Or are you going back to hypothesizing I might be scum without your vote following? Because do that ONE MORE FUCKING TIME and I will tunnel you until the you or dead or the sun stops burning.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm voting for my top scum read, but yes I have my potential scum list narrowed to 4 people. {City, PA, Adam & you} Don't try getting me to get off my one scum read and onto you. I can hypothesize and try to narrow my field more as I please without being pressure to voting you. You can fucking tunnel me, but it will be to your loss not mine.

I believe Jal, Lora, Mastin and Mehdi are town. I haven't yet decided for LS and Jun. I want to see more posts out of Jun though.

By lynching me I assure you that we won't be lynching scum on whatever day I am lynched. You should give a fuck about who the third one is and try to actively hunt it rather than trying to go after one.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

So you think Junpei is town?

WHY?!?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Oh he's null.

Fair enough.

Scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 610, Malakittens wrote:I'm voting for my top scum read, but yes I have my potential scum list narrowed to 4 people. {City, PA, Adam & you} Don't try getting me to get off my one scum read and onto you. I can hypothesize and try to narrow my field more as I please without being pressure to voting you. You can fucking tunnel me, but it will be to your loss not mine.

I believe Jal, Lora, Mastin and Mehdi are town. I haven't yet decided for LS and Jun. I want to see more posts out of Jun though.

By lynching me I assure you that we won't be lynching scum on whatever day I am lynched. You should give a fuck about who the third one is and try to actively hunt it rather than trying to go after one.

Now, do you have the balls to put your buddy in the town reads, or the scum reads?

Jal and Medhi are the least explicable town reads. Although Mastin, aside from voting Guille, has only voted you, so... hmm. Nah, Mastin doesn't bus two scum buddies in a row. Fate would.

So you'd probably put him either on the scum list or the null list. Junpei has been playing passive and boring, which isn't like him, but he normally thinks he's hot shit as scum and tries to run the place, so fuck him. OTOH you're happy to put PA on there, for the sin of... ? So Junpei? How's that working out for you?

Or is it Adam-12? You put him on your scum list, but yesterday you were getting all wet about voting for him (when he wouldn't get lynched) but today (when he might get lynched) you don't give a fuck.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dumbfuck. I'm not scum let it go. Your tunneling on me when I flip is going to hurt you. So knock it off.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 614, Malakittens wrote:Dumbfuck. I'm not scum let it go. Your tunneling on me when I flip is going to hurt you. So knock it off.

Sorry, I don't negotiate with terrorists.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Mala no matter grey's alignment pure annoyance while it might help you feel better isn't really going to help at all. Seeing grey push you and look through all your reads helps him some and makes me want to review my town reads, but for now the main thing is push city to lynch and deal with that afterwards (city flipping scum has the added benefit of mostly clearing mala for me).
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hypotehially speaking: if CE were to flip town, that does what to my possible alignment?

I'm going to just not read or reply up grey until I calm down or he grows the fuck up and isn't so annoying.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

It'd be scummy for you. If you can't be scum with her and can be scum without her then her flipping town lets the second case be open and means her being a bigger scum read to me doesn't apply as protection anymore. It'd also narrow the game down a bit in general.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Which also lines a cute mislynch up.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Only if city flips scum in the first place.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

EBWOP: flips town
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Meh, you give me the impression that you're trying to stop a mala lynch by discrediting some of those who are willing to lynch her (me, ICE, you can't find anything on mastin so you don't discredit nor buddy up but I think you're planning to make mastin your best friend) and by going all out with your campaign against CE. There's really not much to be said about CE and yet you manage to come up with this huge post and keep on bugging people to expand on it.. how did you even get the idea to put guille ICE and CE in ISO together, hmm?

Meanwhile Mala is hardcore buddying up to me and everyone she feel has some town cred:
In post 610, Malakittens wrote:I believe Jal, Lora, Mastin and Mehdi are town

and trying to get on the good side of the Day2 lurkers so you nullify one and don't even mention that you still find the other scummy.

and dances tango with her number one accuser until we're all dizzy.

This looks like operation save Mala, tag-team divide and conquer.

I'm down for a Mala or Mehdi lynch but I would like to hear more from Jal on what I've said about Jal, Jal on LS, LS on everyone especially Jal, Jun, Adam, mastin, a new and improved CE bursting with concentration and energy.

PS: I thought Mala was genuinely paranoid about ICE and me which gave me a slight towntell because quite frankly.. the biggest fear for town right now is that I, ICE, or mastin is scum in an obvtown suit so that could really mess up the metagame. But then I realized that ICE was tunneling her and it made sense that she'd try to throw something back at him, so I figured it just seemed like she was in the town mentality slipstream.
And with regard to T-Bone.. we lost the most obvious obvtown so there's really no surprise there.
The kill also works as an incriminating instrument in my detriment if you think about it. T-Bone said I needed to be vigged so it would make sense to kill him to give the impression that I ordered the kill out of some impulsive vendetta on him.
Check out the first comment of day2: I totally make it look like that was the case didn't I?
then check out the second comment of day2: She totally makes it look like that could be the case too, lol, without even going into detail. Who said the thing about Mala priding herself to be a good NK speculator.. because I haven't seen anything that would hint that as of yet, except this subtle hint that I am scum and killed T-Bone. This is something that penguin, - or anyone else who doesn't
want
me to be obvtown so I can get the cred I deserve -, might be saving up as a reason to vote me later and start a chain reaction on this shit. Town, get your head right.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lora get your meta right. I don't do NK analysis as scum that is a town trait of mine and no I do not force my meta. I just play a whole different way as scum than I do as town. As for priding NK analysis I think that was too strong. I. Basically can narrow my list down due to a NK. Pa was trying to make it more than it was.

No I'm not trying to buddy. Don't attempt to discredit me by that.

If everyone is going to play like this I'm okay being the lynch because this will frustrate me to no end. Just letting everyone know I won't be scum like everyone is hoping. That you'll still have two left and honestly I rather actually go after scum.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 613, GreyICE wrote:Nah, Mastin doesn't bus two scum buddies in a row.
Not anymore, anyway. :P
I definitely used to. :P

/is pretty busy.

For the record, it really looks like GreyICE is hammering Mala, and his points seem to hold a lot more water than Mal's defenses do. I also need to revisit my townread on Mehdi, because Loran raises a good point about the potential defense combo they're showing.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”