Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You didn't even acknowledge my last post. You asked me a question and I answered.

Why are you asking why his vote isn't on me?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1124, pirate mollie wrote:you are treating me like town here, why is your vote not on mala?

Come on, I'm not going to let this game end until we're almost at the deadline. The longer we keep this going, the harder it'll be for scum. The quicker way out of lylo only benefits scum, really. I'm treating you as town because I think by actions in the game, it doesn't make sense for you to be scum, or at least compared to Mala. But if I were to get so close to winning and then just float a vote out there, it'd really mar what we've managed to do here by getting a solid group into lylo to try and duke it out.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Four - Vote Count 4.3

Voting [0] - nobody

Not voting (3)
: Aj the Epic, Malakittens, pirate mollie

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-02-16 21:58:39)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1126, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1124, pirate mollie wrote:you are treating me like town here, why is your vote not on mala?

Come on, I'm not going to let this game end until we're almost at the deadline. The longer we keep this going, the harder it'll be for scum. The quicker way out of lylo only benefits scum, really. I'm treating you as town because I think by actions in the game, it doesn't make sense for you to be scum, or at least compared to Mala. But if I were to get so close to winning and then just float a vote out there, it'd really mar what we've managed to do here by getting a solid group into lylo to try and duke it out.

tbh you sound like a used car salesman here
whew!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How'd the quick lylo go last time? Longer days will hopefully lead to a more informed lynch.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Quick LyLos never help town, it always helps scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay well you 2 duke it out this is like watching paint dry

I can find reasons to find you both scummy. mala for body of work but aj you seem to be hovering like a vulture ready to swoop down.

I am biased against aj cos of his previous scum win

mala you are trying too hard to look town

what is a girl to do
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Malakittens »

*Sigh*

FFS. I have to now reevaluate both reads again. Mollie's last post gave me a horrible vibe. The last few LyLo's I encountered scum allowed the other players to duke it out and that's what gave them the win because it caused them both to OMGUS each other and then the scum hammered them.

If I judge you Mollie by my own mindset when I'm scum - that post you just posted is a scum tell in of itself.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

That's why I've been sitting on a longer lylo, because I really have been trying to view this game for a while a little more distant just to see how my reads might change. Being uncomfortable with your reads in lylo is one of the worst feelings, second only to being confidently wrong with your reads.

P_M, had I been scum, I'd have played yesterday differently. I'd have sat back and maybe even have joined in on the fuzzy lynch. Probably send the same people to lylo, but realistically, had I not called Mala out yesterday, we wouldn't even be sitting here... I have a feeling I could've stuck as a town read had I wanted and floated on that. We're all rather 'hovering' today, as I think our general posting is 1-2 times a day. That's unfortunately low, but it does seem to be rather efficient even at this amount.

There's a comment that I've been avoiding from Jason, his last post of day 2. I originally looked at it and decided there was too much wifom to even start, but we mine as well look at it now. The two posts (well, I guess both are relevant) are and . The reason they're relevant is the "Nice bus" comment, twice... I understand it's wifom to say it, but I didn't know Jason's flip until he actually admitted to being scum. It seems to me, at face value, that he was frustrated enough to let two major things slip before the mod came out, but twice also makes me think it is overkill to slip it in. I've been ignoring the post because I can't see any right answer, but I'd like to hear what you think about it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:27 am

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Day Four - Vote Count 4.4

Voting [0] - nobody

Not voting (3)
: Aj the Epic, Malakittens, pirate mollie

Phase Deadline:
(expired on 2013-02-16 21:58:39)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1133, Aj The Epic wrote:That's why I've been sitting on a longer lylo, because I really have been trying to view this game for a while a little more distant just to see how my reads might change. Being uncomfortable with your reads in lylo is one of the worst feelings, second only to being confidently wrong with your reads.

P_M, had I been scum, I'd have played yesterday differently. I'd have sat back and maybe even have joined in on the fuzzy lynch. Probably send the same people to lylo, but realistically, had I not called Mala out yesterday, we wouldn't even be sitting here... I have a feeling I could've stuck as a town read had I wanted and floated on that. We're all rather 'hovering' today, as I think our general posting is 1-2 times a day. That's unfortunately low, but it does seem to be rather efficient even at this amount.

There's a comment that I've been avoiding from Jason, his last post of day 2. I originally looked at it and decided there was too much wifom to even start, but we mine as well look at it now. The two posts (well, I guess both are relevant) are and . The reason they're relevant is the "Nice bus" comment, twice... I understand it's wifom to say it, but I didn't know Jason's flip until he actually admitted to being scum. It seems to me, at face value, that he was frustrated enough to let two major things slip before the mod came out, but twice also makes me think it is overkill to slip it in. I've been ignoring the post because I can't see any right answer, but I'd like to hear what you think about it.

dude, that was not jason "slipping" that was scum jason going down and trying to spread wifom, lol
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1132, Malakittens wrote:*Sigh*

FFS. I have to now reevaluate both reads again. Mollie's last post gave me a horrible vibe. The last few LyLo's I encountered scum allowed the other players to duke it out and that's what gave them the win because it caused them both to OMGUS each other and then the scum hammered them.

If I judge you Mollie by my own mindset when I'm scum - that post you just posted is a scum tell in of itself.

this will be only like my 4th or 5th time in a 3 person lylo as town. as scum I have been in about 11 of them. this might be a bad time to point out that I have never lost one as scum and have never won one as town.

I would like to change that town record and for once
get it right
. but mala if you are town you are not giving me a lot to work with.

go back and look at my exchanges with jason and then come back and tell me that looks like scum on scum interaction. if you are town then you know it isn't.this is
not
the confident mala I am used to seeing and that is what is bugging me about you.

I will be damned if I want to lose another lylo to aj though
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

See the thing is Mollie - I have had a more of a town read on you than AJ since this Day, but the one post I pointed out slightly changed it.

I will say that I been in a few three player LyLo's. Two as scum - won them both, but a lot as town and lost I believe all of them.

I have gone back and looked at your exchanges with Jason. They don't all look like scum-scum exchanges. Also I am
never
a confident Mala in LyLo. Unless you have read me in LyLo you don't really have a right to judge my play in LyLo unless you read up on any of them.

I have only had one LyLo as town where I correctly guessed, but the other town member buddied the scum hardcore that there was no way to win it and I ended up giving up and letting the town lose.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've been in two, both as scum. Won both, as well. Also been in a 5 person lylo as scum, won. I am rarely in town lylos because I generally don't play these nine player games and the towns on my other site tend to be a lot stronger. We also play against each other more, so scum wins are rare. The one thing about lylos is that the town players are generally insecure enough to get won over by another read.

The thing is, Mollie keeps worrying herself about me being scum so much, she's now twice said something along the lines of she refuses to lose to me again. First off, you're basically risking your own allignment's wincon by holding a grudge if you're town, and secondly, it feels scummy (like 'Hey, I'm going to push Aj's lynch here later with paranoia as my reason').
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

this post:

In post 1129, Aj The Epic wrote:How'd the quick lylo go last time? Longer days will hopefully lead to a more informed lynch.

along with the bold in this one:

In post 1138, Aj The Epic wrote:I've been in two, both as scum. Won both, as well. Also been in a 5 person lylo as scum, won. I am rarely in town lylos because I generally don't play these nine player games and the towns on my other site tend to be a lot stronger. We also play against each other more, so scum wins are rare. The one thing about lylos is that the town players are generally insecure enough to get won over by another read.

The thing is, Mollie keeps worrying herself about me being scum so much, she's now twice said something along the lines of she refuses to lose to me again. First off, you're basically risking your own allignment's wincon by holding a grudge if you're town, and secondly, it feels scummy (like 'Hey, I'm going to push Aj's lynch here later with paranoia as my reason')

feels emotionally manipulative. like you are trying to make me feel bad aj. the bold lacks the conviction that you actually find me scummy but instead looks like you are justifying hedging on your vote after you were *oh so sure* mala was scum in the previous day round.

I am an emotional and reactive player, anybody who has played with me can figure that out in like 2 seconds. scum will try to emotionally manipulate in order to gain the upper hand but it is something town sometimes does as well too.

I think in any endgame scenario, it comes down to body of work and yours looks worse than mala's. a lot of people have had you as town when I have not. maybe I am wrong in this but you just feel infinitely scummier than mala and even if she is scum then she played a good scum game.

you trying to paint my posts as a grudge instead of owning your play is bullshit. I can see both of you being scum. in the end for me it simply comes down to who do I mind not losing to since I am equally confused about you both and neither of you are giving me much. like seriously, you both seem to want to drag this out but are doing dick about moving the game forward.

stating intent to vote aj
whew!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mollie, long days just mean that I get to sleep on every post you all make. I've played with emotional players before, and I can tell you that they're able to understand the weight of this just as easily as I am. I don't know if you're using that as an excuse or why you bring it up, but that's not good enough in lylo.

Mollie, I'm not painting your post at all, it was very obvious in your post. You stated that you would be damned if you 'lost to aj in lylo again'. That's about as much grudge as it can get.

If I were to guess, your actions are too weird to be scum. My case on Mala is more on how her reads have changed, and her jumping off of Jason's wagon when Fuzzy jumped on, who had seemed pro-town to her. Her hammering of Fuzzy, even after he helped lynched Jason, is bad, even if we were in a stalemate, especially because we all knew this would be the outcome if he flipped town (which was almost always known). Sure, her posts have been good, but it's hard to not see weird motives when looked at in hindsight.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Another note that has occurred to me was the choice of night kills. Sure, Kmd could be represented as cleared, but Majiffy was an NK I was never able to explain. Motive wise, it actually benefits Mollie. Majiffy is said to have some of the best reads on Mollie, since they've played together more than anyone else. The fact that he died really presses badly for Mollie, more so because I can't find any reason to train leader with no reason on Earlder dies unless someone else feels Majiffy would not only become Obvtown but pin scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yeah, it might have had nothing to do with that majiffy had pwned jason as town when jason was scum.

VOTE: ajVOTE:

jesus christ you have been reaching for your cases all game and they are terrible.

mala looks genuine. you don't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: aj
whew!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah - I would think the Jiffy NK was connected to a past history with Jason. The fact you are still trying to explain a motive when the motive is possibly pretty clear since Jason flipped is absurd.

I do believe Mollie is town and AJ I believe you are scum.

Hopefully I'm making the right choice in this.

Vote: AJ
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Newbie 1309 - Final Vote Count of Day Four

Aj the Epic [2] - pirate mollie, Malakittens

Not voting (1) - Aj the Epic

Aj the Epic has been lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

Thus endeth a long and hard fought game.

pirate mollie (Vanilla Townie)
, though she tried her hardest, had been tricked into believing a lie!

Which means...

Malakittens (Mafia Goon)
, having bested her enemies with guile and wit, has won the game for herself and
JasonWazza (Mafia Role Cop)
!

Congratulations!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

<3

Mala you made me proud
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Sowee to those I had to lie too. Especially Mollie >.>

Thanks Jason. I feel bad; was my call on the Jiffy NK that got you lynched ): you did well too!

As for AJ - you had me dead on, but killing you over d3x would have been a mistake in LyLo.

Mollie had me a few times also. Don't know how I weaseled out of it.

Nice try town. You guys did well - if I was harsh this game - I apologize.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Why'd I get NKed anyway? Threat or PR tell?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by d3x »

Solid game, Mala. I had you as a hard lean towards Town. I don't know if I would've changed it after a reread.

GG all.

Thx for the Mod, UN... Who are you? :)
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”