NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Agree with Aj about Zab, so I'll vote for Zab if a BW gets going on him. Still, Jacob Savage is still scum.
VOTE JACOB SAVAGE
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

Post by penguin_alien »

VOTE: JacobSavage

Still hasn't provided any content with documented reasons beyond sheeping and conveniently doesn't have chkflip on his last reads post at all.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

also your mattp vote after you gave him a town read gave me whiplash. what is up with that.

@ vifam - I think I am liking you again today. what bugs me about majiffy is his reluctance to give me a town read and pawning it off that he usually waits/can't read me until later in the game. this is simply not true and I don't understand his hedge. majiffy can usually read me early. also his reads are shit and his push on ua was shit.

these were ua's scum reads at the end of the day:

Majiffy
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
MattP
JacobSavage
UberNinja
Vifam

he also wanted to throw in hero which at that point I sort of agreed with.

with UN #4 and majiffy as an alternative (referencing ua's posts #1415 and #1434)

your post #1489 was exactly the same reaction I had. you are one of my stronger town reads.

@ majiffy

you said about arcangel "she is like this in every game. also the drugs." <---- where is this coming from? you don't read the games you gm and you are too lazy to do a thorough background meta check. it kind of reminds me of what you said about daphne when we were all scum going down on d2 in the desk game at tr.

also do you seriously have borky as scum? lol. I hope he tears you the fuck up

VOTE: majiffy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1500, mozamis wrote:Agree with Aj about Zab, so I'll vote for Zab if a BW gets going on him. Still, Jacob Savage is still scum.
VOTE JACOB SAVAGE

In post 1501, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: JacobSavage

Still hasn't provided any content with documented reasons beyond sheeping and conveniently doesn't have chkflip on his last reads post at all.

I am hoping that jacob will be more active now that micro #102 is over. he was cult leader in that game and he was fretting all over the place wondering if the lynch was going to go the way he wanted it to go (we - cult- won btw! \o/). I am not seeing that same anxiety in this game.

@jacob we need to hear more from you so could you plz get your head in the game? tia
whew!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 am

Post by penguin_alien »

His choice of activity here, i.e. sheeping with no opinions, is still scummy. And cult strikes me as a different type of scum than we're likely to see here, which makes a comparison of his attitudes less relevant to me.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1496, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1494, Vifam wrote:Is she pretending to be a clutsy anime girl what the hell is she up to

ewww.. that is lame. if you think that is cute.. let me tell you .... it is a bad joke.. i hate animes.. seriously. I am 25 yrs old..not a silly teenager..

and for change.. Stop calling me dumb, I am not here as much as i am in the other games becuz i still don't feel that i am part of this game yet, becuz when i joined i had like 40 pages to catch up and you alll 40 pages ahead and pretty much knows whats in each others pants.. so now.. stop calling mr dumb, null , or etc. and for god sake.... concentrate on scum hunting..huh!!!

Speak of which ... Majiffy's nicely tricked me to vote underarchives, so how many of you think that he could be possible scum or does he have a town read?

Sorry :good:
ok
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1504, penguin_alien wrote:His choice of activity here, i.e. sheeping with no opinions, is still scummy. And cult strikes me as a different type of scum than we're likely to see here, which makes a comparison of his attitudes less relevant to me.

I thought of this and that is why I am not giving jacob a town read. plus given post game discussion it is entirely possible that he is holding back cos hit scummates are in the forefront.

it is why I want to hear more from him.

what do you think of UN, majiffy, AP and vifam?

also vifam, why aren't you talking to me
whew!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Vifam »

Majiffy wrote:And it looks like you're getting the winky face too. UA was scummy as fuck and you know it. Don't give me this BS.

I'm saying that the argument you got in was ridiculous and there really is no reason to get sucked into that if you're town. I didn't think Mastin would get sucked into it either and would just post his reads which is why going into twilight I just thought he was scum. It takes two to bicker but that was literally pointless and I don't think you'd get involved with that as town

pirate mollie wrote:also vifam, why aren't you talking to me

Yo
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1495, AngryPidgeon wrote:Vifam who was your biggest townread going into last night?

Also ya matt is scum too.

So lets do this. Zabriel/Vifam/Matt. Awesome picks for today.

That's a terrible list.

My biggest townread was MattP and it still is MattP
ok
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 am

Post by zabriel »

I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL. He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play. Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

VOTE: AP
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Vifam »

Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

Im not really 100% sync'd up with anyone (except possibly Nero oO). I like his reasonings though and I like that he was pressuring unpopular targets (mattp and chkflip). I feel that a lot of people were just doing whatever the fuck was popular with a little variations and he was doing his own thing. I dunno, his wallposts were just resonating with me.

This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Vifam, why do you think Chkflip was killed last night then? I gotta say I expected m attp to die, regardless of whether or not he was on the right track becuase he was the most influential player in the game.

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL. He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play. Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

VOTE: AP

I linked it because you were pretty obvtown in that game to me (ya I was scum). But your posting seemed different to me here. Less lost, more focused, more decisive. Could be because you aren't under pressure at all I guess.

Why does you lurking and having 2 prods in a town game matter? Why does it matter if I link a town game of yours? I also threw it out there because I want PV's input on it since we have been in 3 games together (counting this one). What was your bitmap read and why?

--

Matt's response to me was scummy as shit and not natural.
In post 1485, MattP wrote:I said later in the day that the only relational tell between nero was with mozamis who was related to IAI and that the connection was weak at best

But AP is trying to discredit my IAI case with it

Scummy as fuck but he probably is just delusional which is really sad for him but I lack any compassion and hence he can get his super awesome plan embroidered on a tissue so that he can play with himself with it

1. I don't care, you were laying out connections for your scumteam of Moz/Nero/IaI and DID say that they were connected enough that an IaI scumflip directly increses the chance of Nero scum.

2. Yes, I am town, and trying to discredit your case. Slip harder matt.

3. A whole lot of shit intended to distract from the fact that he is mafia.

4. Also, we get this retarded sarcastic "I dont care about your agenda AP" followed up with a post where he is clearly discussing my agenda. Nice posturing.

What town matt WOULD have done is:
1. Try to get me to sheep him (he did get me to play along in open space, he knows Ill play along)
2. Criticize my chkflip read / OMGUS me more directly instead of this bullshit he is dancing around me with.

Seriously, matt is scum. UN/Dan help me lynch this joker.

The scumteam is Mattp/Vifam/Zabriel/{IaI/JS/AJ}? If Im wrong about Vifam, I might buy Majiffy scum.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Vifam »

If MattP is town he's gonna attract protection so he's a bad kill from a scum perspective
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Vifam »

Chkflip wasn't very vocal and was playing lowkey, he probably got the nightkill because scum thought he was a PR, and if he wasn't it wouldn't give much information by the way he was playing.

Makes sense to me
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Vifam »

Although I didn't really think about the kill until you asked me about it
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Vifam »

Why do you say JacobSavage is a shitty wagon than entertain the fact that he could be 4th scum
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also @
AJ
: I have a question I want to ask you in real time when we are both on.

Fair enough.

Hmm, guess JS is kinda in my lens via PoE. Im getting some good townreads this game. JS had one post in particular that rubbed me wrong.

But he is an easy wagon and the votes on him seem like layovers from yesterday / no real reasoning provided (hell I consider link to a post with 'gut' as reasoning enough for me to consider). I'd rather lynch a scumbag today that is less likely to get lynched w/o my help, (So basically you/mattp). Because if I die, there is no fucking way either of you is getting lynched.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Objectviely, I think Zab is actually my strongest gut scumread.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1516, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also @
AJ
: I have a question I want to ask you in real time when we are both on.

Fair enough.

Hmm, guess JS is kinda in my lens via PoE. Im getting some good townreads this game. JS had one post in particular that rubbed me wrong.

But he is an easy wagon and the votes on him seem like layovers from yesterday / no real reasoning provided (hell I consider link to a post with 'gut' as reasoning enough for me to consider). I'd rather lynch a scumbag today that is less likely to get lynched w/o my help, (So basically you/mattp). Because if I die, there is no fucking way either of you is getting lynched.

I'm not scum though.

98% sure MattP isn't either
ok
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 am

Post by JacobSavage »

I have most of the case on me is exactly that. Lack of content basically.

Anyway going to try and post more. Don't worry.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1517, AngryPidgeon wrote:Objectviely, I think Zab is actually my strongest gut scumread.

I could buy Zab being scum
ok
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1510, Vifam wrote:Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game

A bloody good reason to vote for him I'd say.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Why? He's done absolutely no scum hunting.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

I don't like Maiffy's post 1498 very much. It feels like scum who desperately wants to comment on everything possible so that people won't realize he's not commenting on the thing which is the most important; i.e. that Underachivers was town.

Vifam is also in this boat, but his posts don't sell the feeling as strongly as Majiffy's one does.

I get general town vibes from AJ the Epic's post 1499.

Also:
In post 1311, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1053, chkflip wrote:VOTE: I Am Innocent

Meta backs up the scum read. Look for yourself, ladies.

In post 1070, chkflip wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: theunderachivers

In post 1165, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Underachivers
VOTE: I Am Innocent

The fact that this wagon isn't growing means some of the louder mouths on the other wagon are scum.

In post 1179, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: TheUnderachivers

SOLD! to the tard in the tin-foil hat.

In post 1309, chkflip wrote:p.s. I've voted UA and IAI several times, so you should work on your straw-manning.

AH HA

YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO'S LYNCHED AS LONG AS SOMEBODY IS

UNVOTE; VOTE: CHKFLIP

MOLLIE GOD DAMN IT YOU'D BETTER FOLLOW ME

YOU'D ALL BETTER FOLLOW ME

I have a feeling chkflip was killed in order to make me look bad, following this post.

Who is it that wants me lynched the most? I would look for them if I'm looking for scum. pirate mollie immediately comes to mind.

Also pirate mollie completely ignored this post from me:
In post 1305, UberNinja wrote:No but seriously though. Since I know you're on, let's have a chat. A heart-to-heart if you will. Let's pretend each other are masons, let's scumhunt together.

I will purposely try not to recall the reasons I thought you were scum (they have gotten hazy) so that I can more effectively run this exercise. Please do the same for me. (...not that your reason for voting me is anything more than OMGUS mixed with "well, it doesn't seem like the Uber I have heard about", anyway :P)

Who do you think are scum? Why?

For me it's:

1. MattP. I don't like Matt's early interactions, wagon placement, hopping from point to point without a sense of grounding (the best way to play as scum, because you never have to attach to anything, and therefore can never be held to your word), and generally just a sense of complacency because he knows he's good ass cum.

2. Probably chkflip. He's provided precious little original content, though seems to have an attitude of arrogance that is not proportionate to either his reputation (I've never heard of him as being good, and have only seen him in passing, in discussion forums), and has basically said he's just sheeping Matt so can't be responsible for what he does (even though he was on the Mhork wagon before Matt, and hasn't yet switched to the UA one, after Matt has pushed that).

3. Somebody who's mostly lurking. It'd be far too easy to lose yourself in the background of a game like this, with multiple strong personalities, and also by principle it's easier to do that in a large game because more people are making more posts, etc.

Your thoughts?

... which was a good faith effort to team up and be useful regardless of what our reads were on each other, just in the small likelihood that she was town, and we were being stupid and bickering over nothing.

She completely ignored it, even when she went back and searched through my posts to find my reads, and compared a post that was right next to it, here:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

Vote: pirate mollie
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1501, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: JacobSavage

The word "conveniently" applied with a "gimme" reason for voting someone, looks pretty bad here.

Yeah, JS looks scummy, but then he always does. Him being a moron all the time, generally doesn't help either.
This looks like a careless and lazy scum tactic to get a shabby player lynched just for being a shabby player.

penguin_alien comes from faaar behind to rest near the top of my scum reads...
FoS

Also this goes with the whole "scum doesn't know what to say at the beginning of a day, so they just try to pick out something rather random and run with it" tell that I use to varying levels of success with varying levels of frequency.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”