NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Smashbard »

See Rofl, I'll attack people for shitty votes when I see them. Hence why I got involved in the Human Destroy Vs. Go debate. Hence why I jumped in reprimanding all you lurkers for posting fluff just to avoid further prodding with your crappy votes with no stated reasons. My play is consistent, but I like how both you and Greygnarl are now parroting Zoneaces stance that Bacde and I are the most obvious scumteam in the history of ever.

It's like you guys all decided to reveal yourselves as the scumteam at once. Fantastic.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Since you guys seem perfectly fine sheeping each other, I'll continue "buddying" Bacde. Ya know, wouldn't want to make your case too hard now.

Vote: Greygnarl

Hey Bacde :). I hope you really are town and not just making me look like an ass out here. lol.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Get a room pls
or something like that....
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I bought a skybox. But I pilfered the tickets with a blumpkin and a strong handshake for front row seats. So that would just be plain rude.

I'm really just riding on my gut read that Bacde is town and that his anti-town antics have successfully fished reactions out of the scumteam to reveal themselves on the first truly "easy" wagon to hop on. So I feel Greygnarl and Zoneace are definitely scum together with a strong possibility of Rofl or Go being also apart of the team. But in order to tackle Greygnarl I'm going to have to concede that HD & Go are town vs. towning each other right now.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Smashbard »

I really don't WANT to lynch Zoneace for purely flavor reasons. I'm enjoying the musical quote gimmick. But Greygnarl is making it really hard to trust Zone. This could be intentional but I really don't want to get into all that WIFOM. Either way, Greys the guy to lynch today.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 197, greygnarl wrote:bacde just decided to for someone who was putting zero effort into the game thus far and was an easy target. That someone also happens to know that bacde's scum.

actually this reaction test makes me wonder if greygnarl is town
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Explain?
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Smashbard »

If that statement is an indicator that Greygnarl is town than it means that you're probably scum. Right? Because he says that a certain someone that you were going after knows that you're scum. I'm assuming he's talking about Zoneace. So the only way he could know what Zoneace knows is if both of them are scum and have been communicating.

And the only way he can claim that Zoneace knows your alignment means that he has to in some way, know your alignment or Zoneaces alignment or both. Under that kind of analysis, Grey is scum 100%. And the possibility of both of you being scum goes up substantially. Because Zoneace doesn't even have to be a part of this equation for me to believe that Greygnarl is bussing you.

Where am I going wrong here?
TheTrollie
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
TheTrollie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:46 am

Post by TheTrollie »

VOTE: zepher
"scum, scum, scum" went TheTrollie!

Get to know me: GTKAS - TheTrollie
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Go »

Oh look, Zepher still fillering, 9 pages in.

Vote: Zepher
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 207, Smashbard wrote:If that statement is an indicator that Greygnarl is town than it means that you're probably scum. Right? Because he says that a certain someone that you were going after knows that you're scum. I'm assuming he's talking about Zoneace. So the only way he could know what Zoneace knows is if both of them are scum and have been communicating.

And the only way he can claim that Zoneace knows your alignment means that he has to in some way, know your alignment or Zoneaces alignment or both. Under that kind of analysis, Grey is scum 100%. And the possibility of both of you being scum goes up substantially. Because Zoneace doesn't even have to be a part of this equation for me to believe that Greygnarl is bussing you.

no

I'm pretty sure greygnarl was referring to himself as "knowing" that I am scum--he even backed himself up with a vote

this is a reaction test. Greygnarl doesn't know that I'm scum--how do I know this? Because I'm town lol

I'm willing to bet a million dollars that greygnarl will come out and admit that he is reaction testing me. This seems like a town move to me--town has more reason to be using a reaction test to find scum than scum does. Also, scum would never be willing to trade 1 for 1 for a town member.

if greygnarl insists on claiming to have information that I am scum then I am willing to be lynched--but only if he is lynched tomorrow. If he insists on having information that I am scum then he is actually lying and likely scum.

But he won't, since this is a reaction test.

Unvote

Vote: Zepher
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 207, Smashbard wrote:If that statement is an indicator that Greygnarl is town than it means that you're probably scum. Right? Because he says that a certain someone that you were going after knows that you're scum. I'm assuming he's talking about Zoneace. So the only way he could know what Zoneace knows is if both of them are scum and have been communicating.

it was this kind of reasoning that made you vote me in 1393

if I was scum... why would I accidentally admit it in a bout of logic?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Go »

@smashbard

Spoiler:
In post 156, Smashbard wrote:
In post 154, Go wrote:Smash, what dont you get? What about my response dont you understand? Whats "obviously insufficient"? Jesus christ how much hand holding do you need? Also, if you think I'm mafia you're abysmally bad, like just straight up abysmal. When have I ever walled? When have I ever not been succinct? I think you are confusing me with HD.

All I'm giving you is the same amount of scrutiny and holding you to the same standards that I held Human Destroyer during his dodging of questions.

I specifically asked you a series of questions and told you to answer them point for point. You still refuse to do so. Rather, hiding your answers behind blocks of texts rather than being succinct and concise. Hell, the "answer" you directed me to was a block of text that was not clear at all as to why:

You feel like an OMGUS vote is a scumtell.

Doesn't answer the question whether you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension.

The only question you DO answer is why you feel Mr. Zephers expecting of Drams vote against him is scummy in your eyes. But even then your answer only amounts to theorycrafting that isn't substantiated by any examples that you've come across that show that it IS a scumtell. This is where looking into Mr. Zepher and Dramonics META would be good for you.

But you're more content just yelling "SCUM!" over and over again and then instead of answering questions you just call everyone stupid and scummy for not instantly sheeping you. Even going so far as to throw your hands up and refuse to elaborate anymore on your case against Human Destroyer.

The majority of the town have said that they believe you both are just town squabbling. If you are town I'd be taking a step back to consider where I'm going wrong and stop tunneling Human Destroyer. Something you accuse him of doing to you.

1. I'll speak like this since paragraphs are "blocks of text" and scare you

2. I answered, them but apparently those answers weren't to your liking. I answered all 3 questions in one paragraph. I will do so again since you're apparently a little slow on the uptake. Starting with the next bulletpoint. Granted I'm not going to bother rereading again I'm simply going to answer fresh so my responses might be different. Also, guy, most of these aren't phrased as questions. You might want to learn to put a ? at the end of a question so you can rightly complain when someone doesn't answer one. I'll rephrase your own questions for you so we can get on the same page.

3. "You feel like an OMGUS vote is a scumtell." = "Do you feel like OMGUSing is a scumtell?" It can be. But like all scumtells, its the things that add up that make a difference. Depends on how much substance is there. If I remember correctly HD accused me of OMGUSing me after he shot a few bad posts my way and I voted him because he's obvious mafia. So his use of saying "OMGUS"d him was rather retarded.

4. "Doesn't answer the question whether you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension." = "Do you feel like you are scum or lacking in reading comprehension?" Yeah bro, I feel I am scum. You got me. Also me cant read ver gud hur hur hur. But seriously, why would I respond to such retarded questions? Like I said, I dont generally address ad hominem (look that up if you dont know what it means; its basically when someone attacks you and not your arguments)

5. "But even then your answer only amounts to theorycrafting that isn't substantiated by any examples that you've come across that show that it IS a scumtell. This is where looking into Mr. Zepher and Dramonics META would be good for you." Dude, if I see something scummy, I am going to vote for someone and I am going to say its scummy. I am not going to hand hold lesser players because I simply do not have all day. Sorry if you cant see Zepher and HD are obvscum, I really cant help you there. The only reason I am bothering to make this post is because I feel you are pretty town and I want to win this game.

6. Yeah, because thats the easy answer. Given the lack of effort put into this game in general, I am not surprised. I highly doubt anyone with a few exceptions actually read our exchange. I am presuming they just casually glazed their eyes over it and moved on, skimming the thread and writing it off as two town arguing because they dont want to think about it very much. "Oh, those two guys are posting alot and arguing, they must be town" - hurpdurp. How many people still haven't even contributed to this game? I'm not tunneling him; I have responded in my own way to his egging me on with his charged rhetoric, the dude is like a cartoon villain he's so obvious and predatory. But whatever, lets just ignore it and write it off as town vs town because thats the easy answer.

7. This has been fun, but there are some other people I want to interact with now, like Bacde, Zoneace, Dramonic, Petapan. Hopefully we can get Zepher lynched and you guys can see why HD started tunneling me in the first place e.g defending his scum partner.
Also HD, dont respond to this you twat. Nobody wants to see you clog up the thread more. Thanks bro.
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Go »

Bacde do you think grey was softing or something? You realize this is a daystart right dog?
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Go »

In post 177, petapan wrote:
In post 172, TheTrollie wrote:o fuck, take that back, wind-up is town for the PGO claim.

i didint like some of his posting in response to go v. HD but when i just isod him i saw the pgo claim again

how does a claim make him town

zoneace still sucks, go vs human destroyer is a boring big-dick ego fight but HD looks much better off it than go

uh huh

Define "sucks"
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 213, Go wrote:Bacde do you think grey was softing or something? You realize this is a daystart right dog?

no

I've already said I think it was a reaction test
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Go if your going to bring something up make sure you read the context...
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Go
Go
Goon
Go
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Go »

In post 216, JacobSavage wrote:Go if your going to bring something up make sure you read the context...

hey how about you do us a favor and list all your reads for every player in the game that would be coolio
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Bacde »

Not gonna lie, I think Go is bussing Zepher here. but I think Zepher is likely scum
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 am

Post by MrZepher »

Based on what?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Bacde »

Your awkward interactions that wind-up pointed out

but I'm more sure about you being maf than Go
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Smashbard »

In post 212, Go wrote:Wall of wally wallness

I'm gonna be straight with you, Go. I stopped reading your giant wall of answers after I realized you were doing so kicking and screaming insulting me just because I'm holding you to the same standards I hold everyone else to when it comes to answering my questions.

The majority of the players that have commented on your exchange thus far have said that Human Destroyer looks miles better than you coming out of this exchange, and that if either of you are scum, it's you.

So either everyone in the game that disagrees with you is scum and you're the only town alive, or you need to shut the fuck up and consider the fact that "Gee, maybe I can be wrong sometimes and need to listen as to why people don't agree with me rather than just reverting to childish insults because I don't get my way".

You're so butthurt that Human Destroyer disagreed with your read on Mr. Zepher that you've decided to tunnel him yourself, something you seem to like crying about how much on an injustice it is that HD has been "tunneling" you.

You can continue stamping your feet crying like a little baby that we're all just too stupid to sheep you and that the skill level of the players in this game are all so sub par. Nobodies going to follow you until you get better at convincing people of your cases rather than just trying to bully your way into lynches.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Smashbard »

My vote remains on Greygnarl for now. I still am holding out that Go is just a town player prone to bitchfits when he doesn't get his way. So nothing is going to be gained from arguing with him anymore. Bacdes random backpedaling off of Greygnarl once that wagon started gaining steam definitely concerns me. Like they were trying to counter buss but Bacde got scared that his buss was going through too fast and didn't mean for it to get that far.

I'm gonna need to reread Mr. Zepher since everyone seems to think he's scum and not a lot of people are elaborating as to why they are voting for him. I know I suspected him at one point but I need to reconsider what's making him so scummy.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Bacde »

eh, if greygnarl continues to insist that he "knows" that I am scum then my vote will be right back on him

but I'm pretty sure he was reaction testing me.

Also, it takes 10 votes to lynch, so if I was going to back off due to fear it would happen later
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 am

Post by MrZepher »

I didn't quite understand your post #205 Bacde. I asked you to explain but you didn't. I'm going to assume that you missed it since it doesn't seem relevant to hold it against you.

I should clarify that I don't know if you have a town or scum read on Grey and if the statement in question makes him look less like town or more like town.
Basically "Makes you wonder if he's town" in which direction?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”