AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

guille2015: 7 (GreyICE, T-Bone, mastin2, Mehdi2277, Malakittens, penguin_alien, Loranthaceae)

GI is prob town for the guille push. Tbone is town. Mastin is definitely town. Mala and Mehdi are the most ikely bussers on the wagon, and I doubt its Malak because of her reaction to the hammer.

Vote Mehdi, I promise you scum. I PROMISE you. GI, help me lynch MEhdi. I swear it'll be fun.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:05 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm here, I need to read up.

I've been hella busy this week.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 774, penguin_alien wrote:I think I explained my thought process pretty thoroughly in my previous post. Anything in particular you want me to address?

What caused you to switch from defending LS -> voting LS

If you ISOd me like you said you did during your defense, you should have seen the post about Mastin that is the backbone of your vote.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Jal »

In post 772, penguin_alien wrote:Jal, while I do agree that AngryPidgeon's VCA is light on analysis and not backing up his colors (although he's given the reads that led to those color choices elsewhere) working from the assumption that the Day One wagon on Loranthaceae was on town, CityElectric being scum with guille2015 puts two of the three scum heavily invested in a town wagon. From my limited experience, I've participated in early and heavy bussing of a scum buddy when they were imploding, but that doesn't seem to be the case here if we're right about town-Loranthaceae. Which would mean that it's unlikely CityElectric is scum especially given that they can coordinate via daychat. Junpei, maybe, but with his slot MIA and T-Bone's quick jump on and off, I'd rather hunt scum off the wagon.

That wasn't my point. My point being that he did not conduct VCA and I was only making fun of his colors. I don't understand how your bussing story has anything to do with that VCA or how it's relevant to what I brought-up. I actually don't understand how one thought flows to the next in this paragraph.

I am serious to everyone else: what makes Penguin so town?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:46 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm saying that if Loranthaceae is town, CityElectric being scum would put two scum on the first half of a wagon that would have looked bad in hindsight. That doesn't seem likely to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jal, your posts that talk about things other than Mehdi having a scumcard are boring me. Also PA is a huge distraction from finding people who do not win with the town.

Also PA's last post is really good.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 779, penguin_alien wrote:I'm saying that if Loranthaceae is town, CityElectric being scum would put two scum on the first half of a wagon that would have looked bad in hindsight. That doesn't seem likely to me.

Why are you arguing about scum Lor? When does a scum Lor suddenly pop up? I would think this is something to be thought of when initially making the vote.

In post 780, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jal, your posts that talk about things other than Mehdi having a scumcard are boring me. Also PA is a huge distraction from finding people who do not win with the town.

You are playing like shit.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Jal »

Had to ctrl-F PA posts. Yeah, you were using the Lor as town argument as a reasoning before for CE. :neutral:

VOTE: penguin_alien
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I really don't think the MR should claim.

@ Jal:

I like AP's posts. The overall slot - well Adam's slot to me as scummy, but since he came in I'm starting to double guess that. The only problem is that he's calling you and Mehdi scum which I'm not really certain of either of you being scum, tbh.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Fucking shit Mala that's the second time you've ignored me.

Why do you think PA could be scum?

PA respond to thanks
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I already explained it damn it. If you want to know - look at my ISO.

Her post to me looked like distancing and then the vote on Guille looked like a last minute ditch of a bus. She voted him because he didn't answer a question and not really because she was suspicious of him, imo. The only thing she wrote similar to my post was the whole ignoring his highest scum read. That was the only thing I agreed with - granted she voted after I did.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 777, Lastsurvivor wrote:What caused you to switch from defending LS -> voting LS

If you ISOd me like you said you did during your defense, you should have seen the post about Mastin that is the backbone of your vote.

The following is the post in question, yes?

In post 706, Lastsurvivor wrote:I guess. Mastin's definitely just playing up both sides atm. I really don't trust myself to give a read on him due to conf-bias (i.e., he's voting me, thus I have the gut reaction to think he's scum).

You're asked for a read on mastin2; you state (incorrectly) that he's playing both sides and then opt not to give a read.

As far as switching from defending you to voting you, I changed my mind about what CityElectric's posts and voting record implied. I then took a look at the case on you and your ISO. In the meantime I had the experience elsewhere of having someone displaying certain behaviors I thought indicative of town meta flip scum (ongoing game, can't be more specific, yes it's 'convenient') and that led me to reconsider my prior assumption that your lack of stellar defense against attack here was like your play in Open 459 and so a town indicator.

To the contrary, in that game, even when you were under attack you were actively scum-hunting. Here, you have a vote on Malakittens, but you're not pushing her here like you did your scum reads then. Sure, you're asking her questions, but not so much about her play as about other people's, and since voting for her at the start of the day, you've barely attempted to persuade anyone of the correctness of your vote. It's like you either don't care or don't believe in your vote, which isn't town behavior. Admittedly I suspect that I've recently become a frontrunner in your scum reads, but that's really only in the last page or two; what do you consider to be your scum-hunting activity before then? In #633 you give what amounts to null reads on the people Loranthaceae asks you about. This:

In post 695, Lastsurvivor wrote:CE doesn't seem to be worried about the pressure on her at all, and that also makes me think she's town.

is the closest thing I see to a committed read from you from the whole day phase, leaving out your vote on Malakittens. Which is addressed as follows:

In post 518, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 503, Malakittens wrote:When you find a way to explain a gut feeling. Then you can let me know. I can never explain my gut feels. >_>

VOTE: Malakittens

In post 538, Lastsurvivor wrote:Your read on guille was super fence sitting. Gut-town read, but null. It might as well have been distancing. I mostly have a problem with your answer because you didn't answer it in the first place, and when you did, it was basically "I don't have to explain, it's gut!!" Which makes no sense, because all gut has to have some sort of foundation.

and

In post 550, Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 541, Jal wrote:What do you make of her vote on Guille, LS?

looks like a bus. Mala had no real suspicion of Guille beforehand (remember, gut-town null), and then she suddenly votes him once it was pretty obvious that Guille was going down. I think that's why she stuck in that "I still think Adam's scum..." comment at the end...in an attempt to justify her switch.

In post 542, Malakittens wrote:@LS: I did say usually. You happened to pick the one scum game where I didn't bus because there wasn't a need to do so.

Which totally brings your meta defense into question. What makes one game more necessary to bus in than the other? Looking in some of your previous scum games, it looks like you bus one partner more heavily than the other (I'm looking at Murder on the HMS Regalia where you bus BK much more than you do Image). Who's to say you haven't been bussing one partner this entire game while ignoring Guille, who was absent most of yesterday?

Point is: You do not have some conclusive "uber bussing" meta that somehow forbids you from creating a fence-read on Guile.

And then nothing about Malakittens being scummy.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

O459's a pretty bad comparison, since both Maj and Nacho were extremely active and gave me more to work with (granted they were both town but meh). Mala has been unengaged basically since her fight with Grey. If I haven't been actively scumhunting, what would you call my posts then?

Regardless, I've been doubting my Mala read for a bit (I'm not sure if that's because she just has been a nonentity and I've been seeing scummy people elsewhere), but I've been keeping my vote there. How do you feel about that?

Also, yes, I understand your Mastin point. My point is that you should have seen that when you did your initial ISO of me. That post hasn't somehow changed since from when you were defending me to now, has it?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 am

Post by penguin_alien »

If your vote's on Malakittens, I assume she's still your best scumread. As such, I'd assume you want others voting for her; why not present your case? How I feel about it: As to what you've been doing since then, I'd say defending yourself and asking people questions; when you get answers, I don't see you making statements that show you felt the answers helped you refine your reads.

As to me seeing your post in your ISO, in my first post after mastin2's answering my question, #737 (I'd link, but I'm on a mobile device that I'm not facile with), I noted that your response to him was bad. Pull up a triple ISO of you, me, and him to see the timeline.

Jal, my voting for CityElectric based on Loranthaceae being town was a matter of her placing a weak vote on someone Day Two for having made a bad case; I wasn't considering Day One voting patterns.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Ok, so Ls is scum and there is no one who opposes it, from what I understand. He's the only viable lynch for today, let's get this over with.

VOTE: Lastsurvivor
This is L-1, right?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

EBWOP: it's L-3 actually herp derp
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 790, Loranthaceae wrote:EBWOP: it's L-3 actually herp derp

lol, stop scaring me. Ya dont hammer plz. I want at least one more day to look this over and decide if Jal maybe is actually town based on her calling me bad :(
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I believe we have 12 hours, y/n?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

oh lemme check after LoL
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, ya it does look like we have until Wednesday sometime. Who knows.

I'll probably end up voting LS.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jal, did you honestly think a P_A wagon was viable in the 732 hour span we had from when you voted?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

According to the rules in the OP, we have two week days from Day Two on. This day started around noon EST on Jan. 28.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Jal »

In post 795, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jal, did you honestly think a P_A wagon was viable in the 732 hour span we had from when you voted?

It has more potential than yours, given it has more votes. I think I'm one of the only ones who would even hop on it at this time, but you keep talking about how I am scum and la de da, where has time gone? Can't say I am convinced of your non-Mehdi case.

You will never lynch me this game and you know it. Only Lor might hop on that train, but I gave him a good shouting earlier, and now he knows who master is now. *whip* Good boy.

I may not be playing a good game in any sense, but I am doing what any town should do at the very least: Not getting themselves lynched - And I never will be. So you can use your pretty crayons to make the VCs into a rainbow, and go "back-and-forth" with your read one me, but all it does is disproving any notion that you are town, as it looks like you're just trying to tunnel on someone useless as townies get put up for the lynch.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Jal »

PA: So basically, we should lynch someone now?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Jal »

If we do,

VOTE: Lastsurvivor

and hope I am wrong on my current read.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”