Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 894, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 892, qwints wrote:Because I have to say it, AP using meta means he's town. Which means he's town in this game.

I am cracking up right now, you have no idea.

<3

Why the fuck would we need this type of shit in here huh? Are we scumhunting or what.. I believe there's a chat or something for this. qwints was talking about something relevant for this game, and you just .. i don't even.

And you mix in this type of bull with your 'serious' play and that's why I can't take you seriously .. so I believe you don't have the intention of doing serious business and help us get a perfect win in the first ever rollup of this setup.

Nacho came in and immediately found an angle on decyphering this game, he makes a few jokes and whatnot, what he doesn't do is juggle around meta reads based on supposedly townie mindsets of not reacting in a humorous fashion to a baseless 'you are scum because you are awesome as town' accusation, and basing reads on that.

P-edit 1 Don't care don't care not relevant at all about antagonizing for a read bullcrapa AT ALL! I repeat.. if you were town you wouldn't give two shits about the arguments that don't make sense.. you would want to clear out those that do, you do the opposite. So what if he started it.. did I go apeshit on guille right away for his shitty start on my wagon.. I even used it to see who is hopping on and why so I can make sense of the game. Where is your curiosity.. why aren't you interested in what's going on instead of looking satisfied about finding Mehdi (meta) and LS scum. Why do you think LS is scum, again?

P-edit 2 Well you will be today. I think the fact that you keep repeating that you are town warrants a lynch on you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 900, Loranthaceae wrote:if you were town you wouldn't give two shits about the arguments that don't make sense

reactionface.jpeg

Why? I have every reason to care about arguments that dont make sense when people are SHEEPING THEM ONTO ME.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 900, Loranthaceae wrote:if you were town you wouldn't give two shits about the arguments that don't make sense

reactionface.jpeg

Why? I have every reason to care about arguments that dont make sense when people are SHEEPING THEM ONTO ME.

Do you see anyone sheeping? Heeeere sheeeepy sheeepy sheeepy. Heeeeere.. No one is sheeping bro. Mala had a scumread on Adam, I had a scumread on Adam.... actually Nacho is sheeping my case which he admitted. And I have reason to believe you're tripping over your own bullshit because you can't explain your townreads among other things. wHO iS SHEEPING? What are those arguments in particular?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 863, mastin2 wrote:I realize that AP is, well, AP, and that my ability to read him is pretty bad, but I'm a good 95% certain he's town. Adam was right up there with Loran among being my top townreads, and AP replacing him only solidified it. AP's sharing good thoughts, pushing good people, bringing good content to the game, and in general, he's being obvtown.

you can't read him. why is this game special? why is this game that one game where you can read AP? fuck sharing good thoughts, fuck pushing good people, fuck bringing good content into the game. why is it good? and why couldn't he do it as scum?

In post 863, mastin2 wrote:By the way, those who haven't answered my question probably should. (That includes you, Loran. You too, Nacho.)

sorry
Pidgeon-Pidgeon-Pidgeon-Pidgeon-qwints

In post 864, mastin2 wrote:Also, good luck on the round dancing, Nacho. I'm a solid phase four dancer, and phase 5 in some rhythms, so I can probably give ya tips if you'd like. ;)

I would love some tips, actually. The end goal is to be able to participate in a couple festivals, but right now we're just starting out and so there's not really anything good yet.

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nacho: Well 100% of your case is on Adam-12 and not me, so ya. I'll just cry in the corner and hand over my scum card. Do you really think Mehdi and I are a team? I replaced in and have basically been listing Mehdi as my top scumread since >.>

I started the damn wagon on him. Can we lynch him Today if you think we are on a team?

hahahahaha can i let you get your towncred first.
no
yes you are on a team
no you don't get to decide who we lynch first
and yeah my case is on adam but i can say your posts have all been terrible. so defend your town read or die.

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya, hes voting Mehdi >.> Now get back over here and spare OGML the trouble of replacing a scumslot with pressure on it.

don't interrupt me when i'm talking to my buddy mastin

In post 866, AngryPidgeon wrote:Really not sure what to make of Nacho.

REALLY
I FUCKING ROLL IN AND START A COUNTERWAGON ON YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF ME
NO
FUCK THAT

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:First of all, Adam was town as hell. I ALMOST specifically requested that slot over the junpei slot because I was more sure it was town, but ended up just saying Id take any slot.

DAMN YOU BETTER GET DEFENDING THEN

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:And I went on to call Jal town, so unless you think Im going out of my way to start a Mehdi wagon to save LS's butt, where are you going with this? I even called LS my 2nd best wagon later on:

dude i got the best response for this
YES YOU ARE STARTING A MEHDI WAGON TO BE MORE TOWN
AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE MEDHI HAS FLIPPED ALREADY
PIDGEON
YOU DIDN'T GET THE TOWNCRED FOR BUSSING YET
QUIT ACTING LIKE IT

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:How have I even remotely tried to derail the LS lynch? Im town. Hes probably scum for being super calm when getting ran up to L - 1. In Open space, we were both town and he was really omgusy and flatout complained about me saying he was probably scum. Here he is super calm and saying he should be voted off in interest of avoiding an NL?

LS is scum for being calm?
and you're attacking me for shit reasoning?
what. the. fuck.

In post 892, qwints wrote:AP, let mastin answer the question before I tell you why I asked it.

On scum reads: CityElectric, AngryPidgeon, Jal, Lastsurvivor, Nachomamma8 are where I expect scum. I need to read in more detail to give reads beyond my primary case.

Because I have to say it, AP using meta means he's town. Which means he's town in this game.

So: UNVOTE:

:)

dude what the fuck is this
you bus, and you get to be last surviving scum

In post 895, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also, I'd be down to restart the wagon on LS. Seriously, hes scum.

hahahahahahaha
what the fuck happened to "let's lynch medhi! i'm town because i push so hard on medhi!"
oh yeah, your scumbuddy stopped bussing you and you felt like you needed some friends
AINT THAT THE TRUTH

In post 899, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yep, because I almost never get lynched. Ive been lynched twice ever on MS : D

welcome to number 3
i was the first man to lynch majiffy on d1
and since this is a day 1 for me, you can count this as a day 1 lynch on your records!
oh god i love it when scum says this
it gets me EXCITED
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Malak and Qwints in particular just kind of voted me and were like herp-derp Adam.

Qwints unvoted and I really dont know what to think about him so far, so eh. I might be more down to lynch Nacho and LS.

And qwints and I have this ongoing thing that started in Social Justice mafia, carried over to Mini 1400, and is now going on here. It was funny : (

P-edit: holy crap.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TLDR?
I am going to lynch the fuck out of you and I am going to enjoy every moment of it. You won't. You're going to go down like an AngryPidgeon to a shotgun.
because you fucking shot T-Bone. and I loved that motherfucker.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 904, AngryPidgeon wrote:Qwints unvoted and I really dont know what to think about him so far, so eh. I might be more down to lynch Nacho and LS.

AND YOU WERE SO WILLING TO STAKE YOUR TOWNINESS ON THAT SHIT BEFORE
HMMMMMMMMM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

DON'T FUCKING RESPOND TO THE WHOLE WALL
RESPOND TO THAT

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 903, Nachomamma8 wrote:oh god i love it when scum says this
it gets me EXCITED

Down boy. Glad to know I can get you riled up, but Im super duper town this game :P.

I wouldn't hurt T-bone, that guy is kinda alright.

Nacho, you kinda look like scum bro.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BZZZT WRONG ANSWER YOU ARE SCUM AS FUCK

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"KINDA LOOK LIKE SCUM, BRO"
WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im seriously laughing over here, stop it you : P

P-edit: lol. Well you are aligned with the MAFIA, right?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

THAT KIND OF SMELLS LIKE OMGUS, BRO
GOOD LUCK MAKING A COUNTERWAGON, BRO

Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 874, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hes probably scum for being super calm when getting ran up to L - 1. In Open space, we were both town and he was really omgusy and flatout complained about me saying he was probably scum. Here he is super calm and saying he should be voted off in interest of avoiding an NL? nope.jpg. Hes likely scum. Im now talking myself into that again, lol.

Read through my ISO. Specifically my argument with Loran. You should see OMGUSy LS there.
In general, I just realized that it's pretty useless to not play the game while people are wagoning you.

Qwints was your vote on AP a random vote or what?
Rather, why vote AP and then hop off approximately an hour later? I saw your reasoning (that he is referring to meta, which is in itself a meta tell, how meta), but did you not see him refer to his meta when he posted right before you replaced in?

PEDIT: Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.
Also your reads on basically everyone have been flip flopping...but your read on me has been pretty consistent. So why is your vote not on me?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Nachomamma8

Spoiler:

I got mastin to back me up. Ive been buddying the crap out of Jal with my schizophrenic "Good pidgeon, bad pidgeon" routine, I think I got this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 913, Lastsurvivor wrote:PEDIT: Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.

Why? I've seen town-Nacho and he actually doesnt have his head up his ass when he is town.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 915, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 913, Lastsurvivor wrote:PEDIT: Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.

Why? I've seen town-Nacho and he actually doesnt have his head up his ass when he is town.

He's just drunk I think.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 914, AngryPidgeon wrote:I got mastin to back me up. Ive been buddying the crap out of Jal with my schizophrenic "Good pidgeon, bad pidgeon" routine, I think I got this.

you don't got shit, bro
mastin is my favorite player on this site
in the end, despite the paranoia, he will always trust me
and we will run train on scumbags

In post 913, Lastsurvivor wrote:Nacho's town as fuck. I'm not sure if I agree with him, but he's definitely town, AP.

dude did i do it
did i finally read you right
does that make me 1/3?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 916, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 915, AngryPidgeon wrote:

He's just drunk I think.

and i have no idea how this is working this well but I am rolling with it
this game just stepped up 2000 levels in AWESOME

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 917, Nachomamma8 wrote:mastin is my favorite player on this site
in the end, despite the paranoia, he will always trust me

Dude, mastin told me that he was over you! Back off :P

"this game just stepped up 2000 levels in AWESOME"

This is the only seriously accurate thing you have said all game.

Im thinking Nacho/qwints/LS are the scum pool. Prob Nacho/LS.

This game is lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

OMG Jal I see you posting in other topics, get in here and shield me from Nacho.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 919, AngryPidgeon wrote:Dude, mastin told me that he was over you! Back off

he told me he could teach me how to dance
if that's not flirting, i don't know what is

as for me/LS as the scum pool, what the fuck is your case on me and what the fuck happened to the medhi read
because that was some sketchy shit that went down and i would love for it to be explained

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 921, Nachomamma8 wrote:as for me/LS as the scum pool, what the fuck is your case on me and what the fuck happened to the medhi read
because that was some sketchy shit that went down and i would love for it to be explained

I said you/LS/qwints(Mehdi)

I dunno, I got a gut town read from Qwints vote and snap unvote on me. But Im historically really bad at reading qwints, so yeh.

You/LS were my next best reads after Jal/Mehdi since replacing in and Jal looks town atm so.....I dont see where you are seeing a huge disconnect here.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 922, AngryPidgeon wrote:But Im historically really bad at reading qwints, so yeh.

you can't even call him scum

In post 922, AngryPidgeon wrote:You/LS were my next best reads after Jal/Mehdi since replacing in and Jal looks town atm so.....I dont see where you are seeing a huge disconnect here.

you missed that whole part where i was chilling around and you were like OH MEDHI IS SCUM WHY CAN'T WE LYNCH HER FIRST WHY WHY WHY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I STARTED THE MEDHI WAGON, MAN
I BUILT THAT SHIT

if we wanted to talk about church metaphors n shit
you're like that one woman in church who is yelling about how she did everything right
but you know
deep down
that's she's lying

and i know in my heart that you are scum, pidgeon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”