Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Safety, I have B&O railroad, so now I have 3, not 2. Remember?

In post 2247, Lord Mhork wrote:About time I get a new card. >.<
I have B&O Railroad.

So there's been only one night kill. That's interesting. Rereading Cheery Dog.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Got massacred at work, prod-dodging till tomorrow AM (my time).

A quick note, the statement below appears to be fundamentally incompatible with Jal stating
he
has two railroads:

In post 2400, Lord Mhork wrote:Safety, I have B&O railroad, so now I have 3, not 2. Remember?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Since you all are all chickenshit sitting on your asses, here I'll help the day progress.

vote: jake from State Farm

When I flip town, shoot xis tonight.

Looking back xis/cheery doesn't make sense so no idea who the partner is.

See you guys post game.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:53 am

In post 2401, Xisiqomelir wrote:Got massacred at work, prod-dodging till tomorrow AM (my time).

A quick note, the statement below appears to be fundamentally incompatible with Jal stating
he
has two railroads:

In post 2400, Lord Mhork wrote:Safety, I have B&O railroad, so now I have 3, not 2. Remember?

He's referring to having more than 2 cards, not railroads. :facepalm:

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:19 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2247, Lord Mhork wrote:About time I get a new card. >.<
I have B&O Railroad.

So there's been only one night kill. That's interesting. Rereading Cheery Dog.

Mhork, if you read those posts in which I was responding to Jal, you would have seen the posting linking to the lists I made on Day 3. Which is before today.. So what's where all the quotes come from, otherwise you must think that I think Mehdi and Guille are still alive. As it stands at teh moment, all cards are accounted before. They weren't yesterday.

And Xis, as Jake explained he meant three cards in total, for anyone who has been paying attention all game this would be quite obvious. Especially if they had read the posts outlining who had what, or seen the discussions about the railroads previously. Which is at odds for someone who continually mass-quotes and dredges up old comments.

Unless you are thinking that there's only two railroads. In which case, you really to look hard at a Monopoly board
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 4.02

Jake From State Farm - 2 (SafetyDance, Jake From State Farm) (L-2)

Xisiqomelir - 1 (Lord Mhork) (L-3)
Lord Mhork - 1 (Cheery Dog) (L-3)

Not Voting: Jal

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-03-11 21:00:00)
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2402, Jake from State Farm wrote:Since you all are all chickenshit sitting on your asses, here I'll help the day progress.

vote: jake from State Farm

When I flip town, shoot xis tonight.

Looking back xis/cheery doesn't make sense so no idea who the partner is.

See you guys post game.

And wow, self vote from Jake. WTF. No discussion about anything, no attempt to comment just as soon as he gets a vote on himself he decides to self-vote?

You're not really helping along the day's progress either. I think I've mentioned it before but yeah, there are passengers here. I mean look at Bonnie and Clyde above, their whole contribution for the day (24hrs) is to discuss LM's cards. Least Xis gave a reason.

It's frustrating, especially since we're at mylo and with little sense of who's who despite all these roles. Have to give scum some credit for that, but there's 3 other town so they're helping this current situation along.

Given that I think that scum, yes, are being competent which would mean reading this thread, they would know that Xis was at L-2 for a long time and would definitely quick-hammer it.

So I'm definitively ruling out Jal-Dog as a scum team, so that's one combination less to work with.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 am

No discussion? Are you fucking insane? I've explained my case over and over.

We are in 1 v 1. There is no other fucking lynch today but me or xis. Anyone voting somebody that's not xis or myself needs to pick one. You stalling going over the cards is wasting time.

Xis lied about having a purple card (confirmed by Jal)
Xis claims to have a result on you but I say nobody visited you.
I claim I wasn't role blocked nor do I think we have one (already explained why )

I literally have nothing else to say unless you just want me to repeat myself

Now fuck off you fucking asshole. The next time someone asks you a favor, don't be a dickwad about it.

Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:37 am

~Please keep insults out of the game~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2406, SafetyDance wrote:
Given that I think that scum, yes, are being competent which would mean reading this thread, they would know that Xis was at L-2 for a long time and would definitely quick-hammer it.

I think if they quickhammered they'd actually be pretty stupid. (and their might kill choices are competent?, they don't look like it to me, I'm still alive after a night they knew I wasn't being watched)

though it could be scum was already on the wagon and therefore a quickhammer wouldn't work (or the wagon was on scum?)
But we'll see what happens now jake has put himself onto l-2

I'll probably do a bit more reading anyway.

I'm confused on the people card aspect about why xis claimed the light green/blue at the start of yesterday but not the purple. I would think scum would be more likely to hide the one with powers and an thinking medhi just forgot receiving it at the start of the night
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2407, Jake from State Farm wrote:No discussion? Are you fucking insane? I've explained my case over and over.

We are in 1 v 1. There is no other fucking lynch today but me or xis. Anyone voting somebody that's not xis or myself needs to pick one. You stalling going over the cards is wasting time.

I claim I wasn't role blocked nor do I think we have one (already explained why )

Now fuck off you fucking asshole. The next time someone asks you a favor, don't be a dickwad about it.

Since Sunday Night and between the self-vote, the only thing you've commented on is that you're on your phone and want bullet points because you're too lazy in that time period (2 days) to actually post something.

Again, you refuse to read. It was Jal who mentioned the card, I asked her a question and both LM and Xis have made a comment sense about them. Please, do yourself a favor and actually engage properly in this game.

Again, repeating myself, your self-vote just looks exceedingly derpy.

Instead of getting all lizard-brain, try to emphasise with the rest of town. We have to try and figure out between you two. You're both not really doing each other favors and I think you're more than likely wrong about their being a manipulator in the game.

Otherwise you should be lynching me for supposedly lying about Mehdi. Which I know I haven't and no one seems to disagree there.

Yes, the missing card day three that suddenly Xis is now claiming does need to be looked at, it's been mentioned several times.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

Post by SafetyDance »

CD, a quick-hammer with one of them being a role blocker or redirectioner on a town wagon would mean instant win through night.

Yes, one of them may have been already on it, thus ruling out yourself and Jal.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 am

In post 2410, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2407, Jake from State Farm wrote:No discussion? Are you fucking insane? I've explained my case over and over.

Since Sunday Night and between the self-vote, the only thing you've commented on is that you're on your phone and want bullet points because you're too lazy in that time period (2 days) to actually post something.

Again, you refuse to read. It was Jal who mentioned the card, I asked her a question and both LM and Xis have made a comment sense about them. Please, do yourself a favor and actually engage properly in this game.

Again, repeating myself, your self-vote just looks exceedingly derpy.

Instead of getting all lizard-brain, try to emphasise with the rest of town. We have to try and figure out between you two. You're both not really doing each other favors and I think you're more than likely wrong about their being a manipulator in the game.

Otherwise you should be lynching me for supposedly lying about Mehdi. Which I know I haven't and no one seems to disagree there.

Yes, the missing card day three that suddenly Xis is now claiming does need to be looked at, it's been mentioned several times.

first of all I never said I was lazy, that's your assumption and you assumed wrong. Having a long day and asking for some assistance isn't being lazy, it's being tired.

After your inappropriate response I made the executive decision to not read your posts. Obviously they were not important enough to you so they certainly weren't important enough for me.

I've also explained why I don't think we have a RB or any other type of manipulative role cause if we did, all of us PRs (assuming we are all town) would be dead.

Jal and myself were not watched N2 - either one of us could have been dead
Cheery and myself were not watched N3 - either one of us could have been dead

instead they kill people not being watched and not a PR and who could have easily been mislynched.

if I am wrong, you all can yell at me post game but from my point of view Xis is confirmed scum and we are in a 1 v 1.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Replace out then if you're not going to bother to play properly and want to give up. I'd rather play with someone that doesn't want to give up thanks.

The rest, coming from someone who doesn't know your alignment is sheer WIFOM. What do scum gain from going against the plans or making themselves stand out? Saying one of you should be dead is something you could make as scum.

If you're right and there's no manipulative role then the game should be easy and whichever one of you is lynched and you turn up town then jal should just be able to shoot the other.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 am

not going to replace out.

lynch me, when i flip town shoot xis

or save time and just lynch xis

Vote: xis

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:05 am

mod, which happens first the chicken(watcher) or the egg (redirector/bus driver)?

In my opinion since watcher isn't interactive watcher should see a re-director type role.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:06 am

In post 2415, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod, which happens first the chicken(watcher) or the egg (redirector/bus driver)?

In my opinion since watcher isn't interactive watcher should see a re-director type role.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:08 am

mod please confirm if safety replaced in during night phase or after the day started

Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:18 pm

In post 2415, Jake from State Farm wrote:

~If any redirections were to occur, they would occur before watcher~

In post 2417, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod please confirm if safety replaced in during night phase or after the day started

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:27 pm

well the post indicates he came in after the day started, but since you added (Night phase) that helps.

Thanks

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1006, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1004, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 887, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:It is now Day 2.

In post 888, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
~SafetyDance replaces Robert2424~

So you did a night action while your slot was empty?

I replaced in during the night, GNR gave me the role pm and all the cards were in it.

Why don't you ask him?

Well, it only took nearly 7 weeks to clear that one up.

Glad the self-vote is gone. Really it's on us other "townies" to discuss who to vote for, or whether not the whole thing is wrong. Eight days in and we have on of the participants not even admitting he is in a 1v1.

So are you entertaining a manipulation role now?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm

If you think I'm scum (you are voting me) why did you have such objection to my self vote? Why were you "glad" my self vote was gone?

Dat be a scumslip...

I still don't think we have a manipulative role but anythings possible.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2413, SafetyDance wrote:Replace out then if you're not going to bother to play properly and want to give up. I'd rather play with someone that doesn't want to give up thanks.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 pm

You just scum slipped.

If you honestly thought I was scum you would not be glad I unvoted. Your reactions indicate you know I'm town.

Xis/safety works.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:08 pm

If I'm scum, you would also not chastise me to "play properly" either

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”