Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1199, ArcAngel9 wrote:I would post exactly like you did, If i am the scum Cherry!!
You still how easily denying that i was not chasing down GM, you're wrong and anybody can see that. I didn't jump into her wagon out of bluemoon, I was suspicious of her since the day 1

and your playstyle is different, so what? Why could I not do this as town?

and I'm not attacking you on when you rejoined the wagon, I don't care about then atm, but if you're going to be claim suspicions from before that vote, when you only previous mention in thread was answering a question about one of your reads. I'm attacking you based on when you
first
picked up the suspicion as far as I can tell by rereading. Please stop dodging.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

and now the continuation from where I was up to this morning. (with actual quotes since I'm on my computer)
In post 1193, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Every time you call my reasons are RUBBISH, you're leaning more scummier to me. How do you say what i said doesn't make sense? and why are you connecting what i said about you to something else? I said what i feel about you being different on this game, I never called you scum but your reaction seems awfully odd to me. Why are you reacting instead responding? that is no townie game play.

Spoiler: You said the differences were
In post 865, ArcAngel9 wrote:Cherry in the previous game i know was more vocal,active and he had some good logics over people ( i mean he was doing actual scum hunting), but never agressive not that he is agressive here but his reads on this game don't fit well, We are on Day2, 35 pages so far.. I really didn't find anything much valid to consider him as town. The game i played with him, he was completely different, he had more inputs and views on players... Well, Like he said that it may different becuz i came into that game as replacement but now it seems like that he is using that as excuse for me to see him different. So, I am bit concerned about what he is... Like i said. I have seen only his town...not Scum play. so i don't know entire for sure but one thing i can tell that he is not the same as he was...

To which I then provided the link to the game we've played together. I'd still like to know where in that game (or which other games you've got my meta from) I was more actively scum hunting.

I don't know if you're either blind or conveniently avoided the reasons that i have mentioned about why GM could be scum, If you go back and read through from the beginning, GM tried to frame me by connecting to a personal difference that she had with me on a different game, that was the most stupid reason ever to suspect some as scum, GM and josh both were my high suspects on day1 (josh mainly becuz of his play style) when Josh was prodded, i unvoted him and went with next person in my list who i think possible scum. Your'e reasing to connect me to josh and GM's lynch now seems fishy... If you had thought that it was fishy, why didn't you ask me when i hammered GM's, why are you pushing this now? You reaction seems like that you're here now with an agenda to frame me becuase i came after you and indicated about your playstyle.

This is the most scummiest than ever.....
Unvote

VOTE: CheeryDog

Nope, you never explained it when I asked what it actually was that was making GM a scumread. Until 667 which I did have a misunderstanding with anyway.

Please read my post above, GM and I had personal differences before to this game, and the way she used that point and tried to frame me doesn't seem town, I had been pushing her wagon since the begining but i was equally suspicious about josh's due to his play style. I didn't jump over to GM's wagon becuz i think Josh is town, Josh was prodded and replacement deserves sometime to defend themselves.

I still don't see any personal differences effecting about you being framed, but I don't expect that to get anywhere.

In post 1195, Docteur Gudsight wrote:A precision for #676: this kind of post doesn't look like scum bussing because scum trying to bus/get towncred will try to get credit for the wagon. Scum wouldn't say things like "uh that's not my wagon" when it is on scum, it is something that town scared to lynch town/be framed would say.

In post 1198, Docteur Gudsight wrote:
In post 632, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 620, PJ. wrote:I would also like to note how ridiculously fast my wagon is building, a grand indication that it is on a townie.

Goodmorning's wagon grew at the approximately the same speed, so come again with this point?

Uh oh. (this was before GM flip)

Unvote, Vote: Cheery Dog

(also fun fact, at this stage my reads of them were Panzer town and GM slight scum)
667 puts me off my own read as well, but it still there.

on other notes
I'm finding it interesting HD has disappeared when I turned the heat up on AA9 (but then so have a few others.)

@Jacob
, I'd like an answer to the question I asked in
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1201, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm finding it interesting HD has disappeared when I turned the heat up on AA9 (but then so have a few others.)

Honestly, I find it quite boring.

I haven't seen anything in this argument that's alignment indicative of either of you; I still think Arc is town and you I'm still on the fence about.
Are you ready for this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD - What is your opinion on Cherry? After his sudden activity in the game since i called him scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 am

I suppose the activity jump is somewhat weird, but I'm not sure that in and of itself would make him scum.

He's probably scum based on PoE though.
Are you ready for this?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:37 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm fine with Cheery if we go that way, actually I'm probably more fine with it than I am with Doc. HD?

VOTE: Cheery

Cheery wrote:If you don't see the other scuminess then fine, I'm not forcing you to join the wagon yet.

Just screams "I'm totally expecting this wagon to go nowhere so I'll just park my vote here".
beefycheese
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

Hm, that's valid.

I'll think about it, I have a doctor's appointment now
Are you ready for this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1204, Human Destroyer wrote:I suppose the activity jump is somewhat weird, but I'm not sure that in and of itself would make him scum.

He's probably scum based on PoE though.

He is weird, definitely weird . He was barely here since the Day 1, he was pretty much maintaining low profile and haven’t been part of the any arguments but except he came on GM’s defense when I voted her.. Please see the Post # 672
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:46 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

It's not as much a defense of GM as much as it is a chainsaw defense against you, but yeah.
beefycheese
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 am

In post 672, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 667, ArcAngel9 wrote:
CD, Firstly, Its not my wagon. Too sad that you don't see how i see it but GM has done nothing but randomly calling people scum with no hard evidence, i given myself multiple times a chance to see her as townie but each time she pushed it away and refused every fact that was shown, for me she is been nothing but a scum who is trying hard to frame someone so that she can just survive.

You're the first vote on it, therefore the one you're pushing. Currently I'm seeing no hard evidence from you about why GM is scum either, as such why I am picking on you for explanations.
I also reject previous arguments when it appears you're grabbing random newer posts and shotung "OMG THIS IS SCUMMY SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!", with no reasoning to why is it so scummy.
This response doesn't actually explain why her calling herself a defensive player is scummy.

In post 668, serrapaladin wrote:Cheery, besides Jenn, who could you see yourself voting for atm?

I may vote any of the current wagons except panzer.
GM and Jacob are both leaning slightly scum to me, but I also think you might be a good lynch, you're trying too hard to get people in on wagons now compared to when you were calling all the reasoning WIFOM at the start of the day.

This Arc?

See, this is weird. He's attacking Arc's wagon push on GM for lack of reasoning...but then he says GM is leaning scum. I'd agree with bork that Cheery's holding a chainsaw here.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:40 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cheery

Should be L-1.
Are you ready for this?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And he said that, I jumped in GM wagon with no good reason.... How irony is that...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Vote tally please
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:04 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Because I've got most of my town reads now.it's just trying to oE the scum.
Its simple really.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Excellent contribution A++ would read again.

Who's town then, right now?
beefycheese
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 am

Post by JacobSavage »

ArcAngel9 (If Docteur doesn't flip scum)
KX
Docteur Gudsight (If Arc doesn't flip scum)
NicCage
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1215, JacobSavage wrote:ArcAngel9 (If Docteur doesn't flip scum)
KX
Docteur Gudsight (If Arc doesn't flip scum)
NicCage

Jacob, Its strange that you never actually talk about Cherry in the game. Out of 49 pages 1200 plus posts, you had like 63 posts and you mentioned cheery name only twice (see below)... Are you distancing yourself from him? What is your read on him? Would you agree with us about him being scum? what is your opinion on post # 1209

In post 513, JacobSavage wrote:*YAWN*

Cherry Dog is likely Town, Jennifer still needs to be lynched.
VOTE: Jennifer

In post 730, JacobSavage wrote:Having re read the game I realise I was an idiot. Jennifer is town, I really need to read more closely.

Out of the two competing wagons I'd go for GM just based on someone of his earlier posts, however HD brings up a good point against Panzar so will be willing to swap at the deadline. Will post more derailed thoughts probably D2, my weekend kind of disappeared. x

P-edit: Cherry who would you say are Her possible partners if that's the case?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Jennifer »

I'm largely convinced AA9 is town.

I've gone through Cherry's ISO. He hasn't been on radar, and with 3 scum suspects already for the 2 remaining scum slots I'm finding it hard to analyze him as a possible scum. But here is what I've noticed that it would be useful for comment/reactions:

I noticed that Day 1 Cherry seemed to push Josh's lynch pretty hard and he asked the group if there was anyone who didn't have a scum read on Josh. When I first read that question, it came across to me as someone trying to secure a lynch by getting the votes, but upon further reflection it could be a subtle attempt to try and figure out who the masons are.

Cutting against that though, making me lean town is where Cherry commented that while he didn't like the speed with which the GM wagon grew (like he said he was a bit concerned with the speed the Josh wagon grew) he was okay with it because he was already leaning scum on GM. Seems like if he was partners with GM then he wouldn't be okay with the speed and would try to get people to hold off the wagon for it.

Also cutting in favor of Cherry being town is his comment Day 2 going back and reanalyzing the wagons and strength of them. (eg post 789),although I don't like how he calls Jacob town because I haven't seen anything that justifies a town read on Jacob.

Cutting towards him being scum is that he latches on to HD's case on Serra and puts forth a Serra-scum case. While town is wrong many times, pushing for a Josh lynch day 1 (which I know to be a mislynch) and Serra day 2 (which we all know is a mislynch) does make him suspicious, as scum would want to mislynch too. And it bothers me that he's still calling Jacob town there (Which he later changes to vote Jacob the next day).

So... in summary... :?: Reactions?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

and there is good chance Jacob and Cherry could be Scum partners...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Jennifer »

I'd feel more comfortable lynching Jacob than Cherry for sure.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1217, Jennifer wrote:
I noticed that Day 1 Cherry seemed to push Josh's lynch pretty hard and he asked the group if there was anyone who didn't have a scum read on Josh. When I first read that question, it came across to me as someone trying to secure a lynch by getting the votes, but upon further reflection it could be a subtle attempt to try and figure out who the masons are.

I asked about josh reads because I wanted to know if the reasons for that wagon also were travelling across everyone at the same speed as the wagon itself, to see if the game as a whole had same wavelengths and probably end up with calling you town on a fallacy.
If I wanted the wagon secured I would have hammered it myself, you'll note I never actually joined it until it had almost died. I also have no need to hunt masons (I'm aware you don't know that though)

In post 1217, Jennifer wrote:
Also cutting in favor of Cherry being town is his comment Day 2 going back and reanalyzing the wagons and strength of them. (eg post 789),although I don't like how he calls Jacob town because I haven't seen anything that justifies a town read on Jacob.

Cutting towards him being scum is that he latches on to HD's case on Serra and puts forth a Serra-scum case. While town is wrong many times, pushing for a Josh lynch day 1 (which I know to be a mislynch) and Serra day 2 (which we all know is a mislynch) does make him suspicious, as scum would want to mislynch too. And it bothers me that he's still calling Jacob town there (Which he later changes to vote Jacob the next day).

My gut read came from the crappiness of HD's case and said so at the time (practically all reasons given so far by HD are making me think the person he is attacking is actually town, with the exception of that one bit against serra which I redacted on the next page I believe - which has also made me lower my scumread slightly of Doctuer), my actual review of everybody last night make me rethink Jacob, and I believe my gut reaction to that HD case was actually probably wrong. (as such why I voted him at the start of today), I am still happy to go with the Jacob lynch as his answer doesn't really fit right with his day 1 claim.

I never actually relooked at anyone during night 1, the wagon analyse was just looking through at a few pieces of information at the start of day 2.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Jennifer »

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:
--------------------------------------
JacobSavage (L-4): Jennifer
ArcAngel9 (L-4): Cheery Dog
CheeryDog (L-1): ArcAngel9, Docteur Gudsight, borkjerfkin, Human Destroyer

Not voting (4): KX, JacobSavage, NicCage

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
KX will be V/LA until 27-02

---------------------------------------

Guys, everyone needs to UNVOTE CHEERY

@MOD: Will you please prod NicCage and courtesy prod KX (who I think is back from V/LA now?)

NicCage has been active on site but not here…Based on that and his previous voting history, I think he has to go into my consideration pile.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jennifer, Tell me why you're askingus to Unvote cherry?
His current vote and post # 1220 has no connection, Again.. he doing things like a scum usually do...
you should probably join and hammer him now!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:44 am

In post 1221, Jennifer wrote:NicCage has been active on site but not here…Based on that and his previous voting history, I think he has to go into my consideration pile.

He townslipped in twilight Day 1, I'll quote it if you want
Are you ready for this?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Jennifer »

@AA9 Because he soft-claimed mason.
@HD Yes please.