NY 162: A Week at the Theatres (Game Over)

Dr Producer
Dr Producer
Townie
Dr Producer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Dr Producer »

RANDOM FACT: Aaron Tveit is hot

Votecount
MrZepher -
[L-3]
JacobSavage, Human Destroyer, Bacde, roflcoper, Nobody Special
ZONEACE-
[L-5]
Oversoul, petapan, Konowa
Nobody Special -
[L-7]
ActionDan
Dramonic -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
JacobSavage-
[L-7]
MrZepher
ActionDan-
[L-7]
KingdomAces
Oversoul-
[L-7]
wind-up
petapan-
[L-7]
ZONEACE

NOT VOTING:
Dramonic

WITH [16] ALIVE IT TAKES [
8] TO LYNCH
DEADLINE:
(expired on 2013-03-03 10:30:00)

PRODS:KingdomAces, Dramonic, Roflcopter, Nobody Special, JacobSavage, and Human Destroyer have all been prodded.
Last edited by Dr Producer on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

If we can't have nice things can we at least have a Zepher lynch?

@Mod: You said that Smashbard is voteless for the rest of the day but he's still counting in the vote count.

Fixed, please keep in mind the vote threshold has been lowered to 8
Last edited by Dr Producer on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Yeah tbh I really didn't want to post during that because it was just mindless fighting

Back to your regularly scheduled MrZepher lynch.
Are you ready for this?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 900, Dr Producer wrote:
RANDOM FACT: Aaron Tveit is hot

#thingsthataretrue
Late twenties, early Thursdays
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i still want to lynch zepher and somebody should vig actiondan

that is all
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

I got prodded.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 888, ZONEACE wrote:You no what. You've established you're not going to fully participate and you're being extremely nasty and clearly have no intention of replacing out. So

UNVOTE:

VOTE: peta

It's in the best interest of the town that you be gone

You almost constant ad hom/aggressively rude style plus your refusal to read fully are nothing but a detriment to the town

You got to go. Regardless of alignment.

i'm not even being nasty, you're so full of it

now you're just openly ducking me making arguments to make broad mischaracterizations as an excuse for voting me
free crypto
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Although I cannot vote I still strongly urge anyone who wants to get this game truly back on track to vote for Zoneace. Mr. Zepher is doing a really bad job coming up with excuses to defend his actions, but Zoneace is the only one actively trying to cause dissension within the town.

1) He hasn't done any actual scumhunting for the entire day phase today.

2) He undermines every wagon and read he disagrees with, but doesn't state why he disagrees with it or elaborates on his own reads.

3) He doesn't ask questions of people, simply throws out blind accusations that have no merit and repeats the same talking points again and again bringing nothing new to his 30 page old suspicions.

4) He has tried to initiate a possible modkill due to my "rudeness", which has cost me the ability to vote for the remainder of this day phase. Some may view that as a slap on the wrist but I assure you, it is a painful punishment to prevent someone as prideful as myself from being able to participate in any wagons at all and otherwise assist in Zoneaces lynch. Which I would most certainly do after the stunt he just pulled.

If anybody has any questions or wishes me to elaborate on why I think Zoneace is scum I am willing to assist in any way so that we can get rid of him and move on in a more united fashion with the majority of the distractions out of the way going into Day 3.

For anyone who still would rather lynch Mr. Zepher than Zoneace, I request the same information from you that I have provided above. That is, a full list of reasons why Mr. Zepher is scum in your eyes.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by MrZepher »

3 of the people on my wagon have been asked at least once to explain their vote and they haven't.

Asking for reasoning there seems to be a lot to ask for.
or something like that....
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Well I've lost the ability to vote so words, questions and answers are the only weapons I have.

If you are town and have the desire to save yourself, I would vote Zoneace at this point. Your attempts at redirecting attention at Jacobsavage have failed just as massively as Zoneace's case against Bacde. Don't be Zoneace. Be willing to change your vote in the face of convincing evidence. Because believe me, even if you flip town your death isn't going to inspire anyone to pick up a lynch against Jacob. He's lynch proof because active lurking is pro town for some reason.
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

I was in the middle of constructing a post when the thread got locked, and now I've been prodded...

Anyway, I don't agree with Oversoul's case against ZONEACE. If I'm reading it correctly, the main point is that ZONEACE has been attempting to make the game more about personality clashes than about logic. I'm not going to deny that may have been an effect that his posts had, but the game was heading in that direction without the extra help he gave it. If he was scum and that was his strategy, he would have just left everyone else to implode by themselves. I'm starting to think that that might just be part of his personality. I can see what Oversoul is trying to say though, so he is coming across as more town because of it.

That doesn't mean I don't have a scumread on ZONEACE. The main reason I say this is his determination to get Smashbard to claim. All Smashbard has said is that he's breadcrumbed something, so if he is telling the truth, it will be provable upon request of the majority. That is all that town needs to know. The only people that need to know more are the scum, since they need to know exactly how much of a threat this is. What ZONEACE has done has by far crossed over into rolefishing.

UNVOTE: ActionDan
VOTE: ZONEACE
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 am

Post by dramonic »

ive been super busy irl, ill get on this
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 910, KingdomAces wrote:I was in the middle of constructing a post when the thread got locked, and now I've been prodded...

Anyway, I don't agree with Oversoul's case against ZONEACE. If I'm reading it correctly, the main point is that ZONEACE has been attempting to make the game more about personality clashes than about logic. I'm not going to deny that may have been an effect that his posts had, but the game was heading in that direction without the extra help he gave it. If he was scum and that was his strategy, he would have just left everyone else to implode by themselves. I'm starting to think that that might just be part of his personality. I can see what Oversoul is trying to say though, so he is coming across as more town because of it.

That doesn't mean I don't have a scumread on ZONEACE. The main reason I say this is his determination to get Smashbard to claim. All Smashbard has said is that he's breadcrumbed something, so if he is telling the truth, it will be provable upon request of the majority. That is all that town needs to know. The only people that need to know more are the scum, since they need to know exactly how much of a threat this is. What ZONEACE has done has by far crossed over into rolefishing.

UNVOTE: ActionDan
VOTE: ZONEACE

Seriously, this is so lazy.

According to smash himself his breadcrumbing code is "very simple." If it's so simple then what's the point of even even crumbing (especially if you're going to announce that you're crumbing). Also

In post 811, Smashbard wrote:
I have posted a code throughout my first 11-12 posts that reveal very important game related information that in case I should die, would help confirm a townie.

I am not mentioning who or how. You'll just have to figure it out. If you can't discern how this information makes it absolutely impossible that I am scum, then you are well and truly hopeless. And I can continue the rest of this game willfully ignoring you for your tunneling idiocy.

I have read his first 11-12 posts multiple times and I don't see shit. But I'm just supposed to take his word that BEFORE THE GAME STARTED he had information that could confirm a townie?

Yes I'm rolefishing on smash, because I don't believe him. So trying to use it against as if I'm trying to subvert in an attempt to reveal his role is silly. He tried on day one to make it seem like he knew something and I'm not going to just taking his fucking word for it. I'm sorry that I refuse to just follow him around like some of you. but I want to fucking know what he wants us to think he knows.

also, back up to my initial response to AD's lazy vote.

You admit that OS's case is bullshit, but his bullshit case makes him town and me scum? just what the actual fuck is going on here? It's god damn bizarro world in here.

People are town when they make bullshit cases,

People who claim to have information confirming townies are trusted 100% at face value in spite of sketchy behavior and refusal to provide said information.

people who are openly hostile is basically every post and have stated their refusal to read all the posts in the game (specifically ones making a case for a vote) are allowed to get away with such crap.

I just don't even understand how this has happened.

The only case that has been made against me is that I'm scummy because of my snarky, sarcastic bitch personality (null-tells are terrible things to build a case on) and that I've tunneled on Bacde and Smash (who have been top two on my scum list since VERY EARLY in the game).

There is no reasonable case against me but the writing appears to be on the wall, so if there are any halfway decent and critical thinking townies left in this damn game, when I flip green remember how this started, who pushed for it and who helped it snowball in spite the complete absence of a viable case ever having been presented.

also

V/LA TIL MARCH 5TH
I'm visiting family this weekend and there's no guarantee I'll have access to reliable wi-fi which I can use with my notebook. I'll still have my phone and can check that, but I won't be making any posts of this size and scope until at least tuesday.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 893, Konowa wrote:it is hard to try and find any sort of gusto to try and get into this game when there are nothing but pages and pages of crap.

QFFT
You still have yet to provide the reasoning behind your vote though Konowa. Don't be one of the crap posters, be the good dude, we already have a majority of decorative playerslots in here.

In post 910, KingdomAces wrote:I was in the middle of constructing a post when the thread got locked, and now I've been prodded...

1. It's not really fishing if Smash is screaming "LOOK AT THE PRETTY CRUMBS GUYS!"
2. Being emotionally wacked out (sorry zone <3) isn't really a scumtell <_<

In post 907, Smashbard wrote:4) He has tried to initiate a possible modkill due to my "rudeness", which has cost me the ability to vote for the remainder of this day phase. Some may view that as a slap on the wrist but I assure you, it is a painful punishment to prevent someone as prideful as myself from being able to participate in any wagons at all and otherwise assist in Zoneaces lynch. Which I would most certainly do after the stunt he just pulled.
You were excessively rude, even after a clear warning from the mods, for no adequate reason. Either go take a cold shower or take a step back if the core of your post is "this person is retarded and I'm going to make an elaborate post with the sole point being to call them retarded". It's not stunt pulling as much as you deserving a much more abrupt treatment than a simple vote loss.

BOTH of these wagons are terrible. Zepher is a silly silly person, and ZONEACE is just... emotional overload personified. Neither of these are particularely scum.
However, this game REALLY need a fresh day because people are just raging at each other at this point and screaming for others to scumhunt when their own contribution is void.
I'm willing to vote Zepher at T-1 hour if need be, but if you guys want to lynch ZONEACE it'll be without me.

@Smash: You're aware that advertising breadcrumbs with neon lights is a bit... counterproductive... right?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 am

Are you going to suggest a wagon then?
Are you ready for this?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

In post 913, dramonic wrote:

2. Being emotionally wacked out (sorry zone <3) isn't really a scumtell <_<

Eh, it's not completely inaccurate.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Bacde, Oversoul, Bacde, possibly peregrine, Bacde

Pending further info, Konowa and Wind-up might be viable (Depending on your faith in the PGO claim too)

Also Bacde.

But I said that ages ago.
I'm a hoot
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 am

Post by MrZepher »

From the looks of it this is town PV

Do you have a comprehensive and well-thought-out list of reasons as to why bacde is scum?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Do you
need
a comprehensive and well-thought-out list of reasons, or is that fact that his posts are even more contentless than my own (an amazing feat!) enough for you?
I'm a hoot
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 am

Oversoul is Go's replacement, right?

I'd join you on that wagon.

I'd join you on Konowa as well.

But first we lynch Zepher.
Are you ready for this?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 am

Post by dramonic »

It's too early for a konowa wagon. We're missing a piece of the puzzle still.
I'm a hoot
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 am

Post by MrZepher »

Yes I do otherwise why would I ask?
If you recall I have a town read on Bacde at the moment so you're going to need to try harder than that.

My read on HD is slowly leaning towards scumville with the willingness to vote konowa

predit: ninja'd on the konowa thing...
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Is the fact i disagree with your reads a good reason to think you're town?
I'm a hoot
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 am

Post by MrZepher »

Probably not
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I can't seem to hold a conversation with anyone this game.
@Zephyr- aside from stopping me from juicing up your wagon with my vote, how/why am I town?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”