Day 3, Votecount 12

ChannelDeliBird (2) - Benmage, camn
Equinox (5) - ChannelDelibird, BT, Nostredeus, Plessiezarus, Shaft

BT (2) - kuribo, Deasvail

Not voting (4) :
Cerulean, JasonT1981, Zdenek, Equinox

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of March at 17:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-09 13:15:28)
  • Nostredeus is V/la

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Equinox »

camn, you're accusing ChannelDelibird of "RVS bussing and coaching," right? What do you think of the cases against BT and me?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

Equinox
: out of curiosity: how caught up are you at this point? Basically, how far along have you read?

~ Zar.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Cerulean »

I didn't think about an eavesdropped neighborhood. There should be some interesting things to look at in the coming days if that's the case.

Oh also since its being thought up now as a serious possibility; ie traitors only knowing some of the police. If shardeen is in fact a traitor in this game, it might be interesting to look back at who dismissed absta suspicions as he flipped Lester freehman and he was the one who helped her so she could spy on Orlando's and they end up dating. (but then people flip traitor here, so it might not be as obvious.)

Camn - to answer your question: Nostredeus without a doubt, closely followed by Jason.

Z-I haven't forgotten I said I'd look back and answer your benmage question. I will do that today.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:18 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

If this theory is true, by the way, then surely the post highlighted by pless makes TML/Equinox priority number one to die.
#greenshirtthursdays
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Shaft »

unvote
- reading
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm holding off until Equenix is caught up fully, but I am still of a Kuribo feeling on scum with TML/Equenox & Benmage lower as well as CDB
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2352, Plessiezarus wrote:
Equinox
: out of curiosity: how caught up are you at this point? Basically, how far along have you read?

Pages 1-3, pages 70-74, pages 80-94. Shadoweh's iso, sottyrulez's iso, latter half of Nostredeus's iso.

In post 2356, jasonT1981 wrote:I'm holding off until Equenix is caught up fully, but I am still of a Kuribo feeling on scum with TML/Equenox & Benmage lower as well as CDB

In all honesty, I won't be caught up by deadline, nor is it a good idea to wait for me to be caught up since we're only a few days away.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:40 am

Post by camn »

In post 2353, Cerulean wrote:Camn - to answer your question: Nostredeus without a doubt, closely followed by Jason.

OF THE THREE ON THE TABLE!

And Equinox- I think the case against you is crap, and the BT case is moderate.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:43 am

Post by camn »

To answer my own post- I think BT would be the biggest liability, given all three candidates are town.
For the record- I think Equinox is town, and CDB is scum.. and BT.. maybe scum.
But I am willing to push BT over Equinox, and save Delibird till later.

UNVOTE, VOTE BT
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 am

Have reread Nostredeus and DeasVail. It has strengthened my townreads on Nost and seriously weakened my one on DV. Also feeling better about BTown.

Camn and Benmage are next on the list. I'll see if I can summon the willpower to do that now.

I'm increasingly not OK with BT as a fallback today. I think it's pretty important that the Equinox lynch goes through.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2353, Cerulean wrote:I didn't think about an eavesdropped neighborhood.

Where did this begin?

Scum have access to Kuribo's neighborhood?

What was Kuribo's neighborhood called... Sorry if this has recently been mentioned, just glanced at the thread from work. FML I feel like crap.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 2337, Equinox wrote:General question: How town were Shadoweh and sottyrulez? Like, were they generally considered town by most everyone in the game?

I only remember seeing myself as Shadoweh's final antagonist. Some sotty suspicion came about at the end of the previous phase. They weren't mentioned much, though.

In post 2342, Plessiezarus wrote:And I guess you guys in the QT have probably already considered this, but flavour also suggest that the Police might have the ability to eavesdrop on your neighborhood conversations. In the show, Avon and Stringer work out of a backroom in Orlando's, and the Major Crimes Unit are able to arrest Avon at the end of Season 1 after secretly installing a camera in this room. And it's a show based around (and named after) a wire tap, so ... seems fairly plausible to me.

Could also explain why TML wanted to know the name of ActionDan's neighborhood in (if the Police know they can read a QT called 'Orlando's' but don't know anything else about this QT, for instance).

Does Wendell help them set that up?

In post 2126, camn wrote:@kise - As noted, I am not expanding townreads at this time. I will expand on BT during pass 2.

When are you getting around to this pass 2? Count me confused.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 2334, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2328, Cerulean wrote:Don't see this as any kind of town tell. Why wouldn't scum-BT want to discredit votes on his partners wagon? Especially a tracker?

It seems like a high risk, low reward move for scum at that moment. TML wasn't voting for absta then, and wasn't being pushed.

What do you think of Benmage's unwillingness to vote for Absta?

Where was I unwilling to vote abstas? I don't even recall an abstas wagon happening...
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Shaft »

I think he means TGAH
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Alright, well I definitely remember catching scum TGAH. I was pretty proud because it was classic scumtells galore.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Benmage »

There were many wagons... definitely not an unwillingness to vote TGAH. I was pushing Peta's pretty hard D1. TGAH was one I was willing to vote for, and eventually did... I don't see how my relations to TGAH could find me scummy, unless there's a new theory going around that scum new the traitors... and I what?? Sought to gain towncred with a late vote?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:10 am

Mid-Camn/Ben reread, but couldn't help pointing this out early:

In post 196, camn wrote:
UNVOTE.
VOTE : Plessiezarus

Plessiezarus is scum who is hiding in drivel.
No vote. No real commentary. No real discussion... BUT they find time for hydra self-reference, which is my new scumtell.

In post 2343, camn wrote:Holy shit Pless is conf town.

Good to see camn's super-awesome behavioural scumtells have never let her down before.

Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure there's going to be some confirmation bias involved in my read on camn at the end of this, but I will try as best I can to be objective.
#greenshirtthursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm at work so I can't do it myself right now but,

If scum needed the name of the QT to eavesdrop on it, then its significant that TML asked Dan that. Further, my memory seems to think that someone else asked me to answer TML's question. Can someone check on that?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2569, camn wrote:To answer my own post- I think BT would be the biggest liability, given all three candidates are town.

If you argue on the basis of liability alone, then I would be the best lynch today, even if you think the case is crap because that's the case that will come up again tomorrow and whatever Days that come after that.

Here's the thing, though. You're arguing that ChannelDelibird connected himself to a scum buddy. That's pretty much the same argument that they're making about The Mini-Librarian. How is ChannelDelibird different? (Also, the links in your reads post don't link to ChannelDelibird's posts.)

In post 2360, ChannelDelibird wrote:Have reread Nostredeus and DeasVail. It has strengthened my townreads on Nost and seriously weakened my one on DV. Also feeling better about BTown.

Could you expand on your Nostredeus-town read, please?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:27 am

In post 2369, Equinox wrote:
In post 2360, ChannelDelibird wrote:Have reread Nostredeus and DeasVail. It has strengthened my townreads on Nost and seriously weakened my one on DV. Also feeling better about BTown.

Could you expand on your Nostredeus-town read, please?

As I discussed at the time, his reaction to McStab's early pursuit of him was town, as well as his interaction with Sotty on Day 2. His brushes with TML don't strike me as scum butting heads for show. There's really nothing at all that suggests to me that Nostredeus is being false.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Benmage »

How large of a scumteam are people brainstorming with this multiple traitor theory?
(Personally I think this side tangent is likely some scum day distraction.. but I have nothing to go on this other then gut, as I havent read yet)
Uhmmm... as I was saying, we have Lester and Bubbles dead. Kima and Mcnulty dealt with Bubbles. Kima moreso if I am correct. And Lester dealt with Shardene. So is popular opinion in the multi-traitor theory that its 2-1/1? Plus Omar SK?
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 2357, Equinox wrote:
In post 2352, Plessiezarus wrote:
Equinox

Pages 1-3, pages 70-74, pages 80-94. Shadoweh's iso, sottyrulez's iso, latter half of Nostredeus's iso.

There's something I don't understand. If you've read all of D3 (80-94), Why are you talking about taking a look at Zdenek then?

~ Zar.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 am

camn's catalogue of super-reliable behavioural scumtells on parade, part two

In post 581, camn wrote:b- real life excuses. The McStab/Zdenek is scum.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Benmage »

^Actually its probably not scum theory, but more town going into the crazy theory deep end of the pool. I don't doubt scum probably talking it up tho.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”