Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I disagree with the Safety Lynch, as of right now it would be too easy a wagon for scum to push because he isn't here to deflect it. I also disagree with the Serra lynch because I believe that he is town. neither of those wagons are good wagons

"It sucks, but it is what it is" kinda tone is what originally came to mind
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

ok. then. that is your opinion and perfectly acceptable. Now i think everyone is actually IS apart of this game should post a list of their scum to town reads. so we can see where we are all at.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

everyone's jumping around is NOT making this easy and we need something to go off of.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU DISAGREEING WITH ME. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE FOR TWENTY MINUTES AND LOOK AT HOW YOU'RE PLAYING.

You aren't being a team player. You've admitted on multiple occasions that you're favourite part of the game is the 'I told you so.' Your cases consist of 'he is town. Too scummy to be scum. Town deserves to lose if they can't see this. How does this help town win. Actually build cases and work to better the unit. If this is too much for you, then yes. You deserve to die. This is not a game of how right you can be. It's a game of lynching scum. Figure that out and then you'll stop getting policy lynched. You are currently anti town and a liability.

PEdit:
Town to scum rankings are incredibly anti town. Quit being anti town and lyncg margie. We don't have time to duck around and find someone new.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

so being a team player means agreeing that someone i think is town should be lynched? whenever i seem to agree with someone some else considers that i'm simply sheeping. no. i agree with someone when I agree with what they have to say. not just because people tell me i should.
yes I have admitted that. because as town, I like being perfect and lynching SCUM and NOT BEING WRONG. i don't like to be wrong.
I told you sos are my favorite because i like how people are so sure of themselves and it gets blown up in their face when they are wrong. I also like to be proven wrong. but rarely ever am. arrogance? possibly. =)
and yes, those are my cases. i play this game mostly by gut, i admit it. =P but gut from experience of how players actually act in all the games i have ever played. I rarely ever lose except when i'm town and people just lynch me and not listen to me, Hmmmm...i wonder why i'm so arrogant. =D people keep repeating the same mistakes. =D
Because i'm town i desire town to win. and NOT let scum win. so YES it IS a game of how RIGHT i can be. because if i'm town i want to lynch RIGHT and lynch SCUM.

also again, i disagree. town to scum rankings are NOT anti-town. any information that is put out there is useful in helping find scum. and it allows everyone to be on the same page. there is nothing scum can do to mess with town to scum rankings.

what is your reasoning behind town to scum rankings being anti-town. unless it is just to spite me liike everything you seem to say. =D which is a horrible reason in im not mistaken.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
You're not listening. This is why you're bad. You are a selfish child. That is the only way I can describe your play style. You are a stupid, whiny, arrogant child who thinks that he's right and everyone is out to get him when in reality you stubbornly can't see your shit play. You can't play this all by ear. You're not that good. You get lynched because you an insufferable tool. Insufferable, as in you cause suffering to those around you who just want to play. I repeat, you're not that good. If you were, we wouldn't be discussing this.

Fuck you. Screw you. STFU. GTFO. I can't phrase it in enough different ways. Cogete.

Scum to town lists give scum information on who to kill. It informs then who is never gonna get lynched and makes their job easier. It doesn't give town close to enough information to make up for the amount it gives scum. That's why it's antitown.

Fuck you for thinking I'm that spiteful to hurt the town just to disagree with you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
You're not listening. This is why you're bad. You are a selfish child. That is the only way I can describe your play style. You are a stupid, whiny, arrogant child who thinks that he's right and everyone is out to get him when in reality you stubbornly can't see your shit play. You can't play this all by ear. You're not that good. You get lynched because you an insufferable tool. Insufferable, as in you cause suffering to those around you who just want to play. I repeat, you're not that good. If you were, we wouldn't be discussing this.

Fuck you. Screw you. STFU. GTFO. I can't phrase it in enough different ways. Cogete.

Scum to town lists give scum information on who to kill. It informs then who is never gonna get lynched and makes their job easier. It doesn't give town close to enough information to make up for the amount it gives scum. That's why it's antitown.

Fuck you for thinking I'm that spiteful to hurt the town just to disagree with you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

a T/S list only gives mafia the chance to see who is the easiest to lead a mis-lynch against Levi, it doesn't help town most of the time. we are not going to have everyone make a T/S list.

I can take a step back and say I can see where Mhork is coming from, but I can't say the same for Yates. I do want Yates lynched, but there is the possibility that I am actually wrong about him (I doubt it but it's still a possibility). I'd rather not be lynched because I think I can actually be helpful, but it's to close to a deadline for me to build anything legitimate enough to make sense, nor do I have enough reactions to my own posts to gauge what's really going on.

Pedit: damn... posts...
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Levi, sacrificing a townie isn't always a bad thing... especially when said townie doesn't care enough about the game to be of actual use
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh, Margie... Your words touch me... I still want you dead, but slightly less now. :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 558, Ms Marangal wrote:Levi, sacrificing a townie isn't always a bad thing... especially when said townie doesn't care enough about the game to be of actual use

and are you saying said townie to be you?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

If it ends this fight yes :/
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

then I guess you give your consent.

not a fight from my end. =)

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Ms. Marangal
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I kinda want to lynch levy too for so easily acquiescing. Ah well. On step at a time.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Or... We could accept Fuzzy as the scum he is, lynch him and all be happy?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

if a person does not want to contribute to help the game at all then believe they have no right to live. i believe she is town. now i am fully supporting her lynch because she has personally given her consent that she does not care enough to catch the scum that are in this game.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Just get scum yates lynched, if he survives, I'll be sad as fuck :/

Pedit: we could do that too but there's to many options so close to deadline, and a vanilla lynch is far better then a no lynch

Pedit: I will contribute, but if everyone is so set on lynching me, I can't...
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

No, AJ. I don't think fuzzy is scum. Not yet.

Levy, whatever.

PEdit:
Scum reads and why, marge.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

you can still contribute. i contribute even if i'm going to be the lynch. i go to the noose proudly.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Yates, Fuzzy, and Levi, more recently

Yates is my biggest target thus far. Despite his defense, I still see a whole lot of Hippocrisy in how he responds to, and addresses Serra.

Fuzzy Just does a whole lot of sheeping in the game, following the leads of other players, not necessarily taking his own. For his defenses, he has used alot of self-meta along with some WIFOM. he, to me comes off as opportunistic. doing what everyone else is doing, at least for yates I can say he's going after his own targets

Levi: Despite me thinking he was town earlier, is actually a weak scum read. the kinds of arguments he is getting into are arguments that don't help with scum hunting, if anything, it just stalls the game more then necessary. He then goes to defend a terrible townie hard as fuck, then goes on to defend the replacement then when said replacement goes "just get me lynched fuckers" he immediately agrees. recently, I'm thinking that he was trying to gain townie points since the person that he was defending would turn up town.

Pedit: and yes Levi, Contributing as a replacement is hard as fuck when the one you replace is being rail-roaded to smithereens.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

You don't post in games you aren't a part of Carey :/
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Carey, go play somewhere else!
Wandering but not lost
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

T/S lists are anti-town, but suggesting them can easily come from newbtown. I'm torn about whether levi's inconsistencies, anti-town arguments and generally abrasive uselessness comes from scum or bad town. Looking at how often he manages to get himself lynched as town sort of suggests the latter, but I really dislike his play so far.

Miss Marple, explain the rationale behind your comment of agreeing with your own lynch. You've obviously been reading and posting enough to suggest you do care about the outcome of this game. Also explain the possible scum-motivation behind Mhork's greeting to you.

I don't like Mhork's "not yet" about finding fuzzy scummy. Sort of seems like a setup to change his read in case fuzzy gets wagoned hard, but IDK. None of his other posts so far have bothered me, but I'll have to reread to make up my mind.

Ms Marangal has been more useful and made more sense in the last few hours than fuzzy and levi have all game, so I'm all for keeping her around. Mhork, besides Carey being massive lynchbait, do you have any reason to suspect Ms M?

Yates is an interesting wagon. Ms M's case is reads well and echos many of my thoughts about his play. My opinion on fuzzy is sort of like that on levi, so I think I'll
VOTE: Yates

I'll hopefully have time to reread and form some stronger opinions soon.
Wandering but not lost
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

@Mod:

Please remove Carey. Also if repercussions are available, that's be nice.

Serra, it's me not even thinking about anyone other than levy or Margie right now. It's deadline and we need a lynch. Yates will stall out to a no lynch or force another claim, neither of which is helpful.

Marge also committed the Amish tell and whatnot. You can read that one post where I broke down why I found her scummy in spite of Carey.

Again, we don't have time to sidetrack. We need a lynch soon.

Also off topic, I hope to see you in some other game, Ms Marangal. You see chill and fairly smart. I like you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

and i'm assuming that once marangal flips town, I will be auto scum? =)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”