/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Benmage »

VOTE: vi
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 2, Votecount 1

OhGodMyLife (1) - Tierce
Vi (1) - Benmage

Not voting (11) :
Cogito Ergo Sum, Deasvail, Empire, Konowa, Llamarble, OhGodMyLife, Nachomamma8, Shadoweh, Tammy, Vi, Wickedestjr

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 21st of March at 11:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-21 19:15:44)
  • WickedestJr is V/la

Do you think I'm sexy?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 749, Tierce wrote:#BUKKIT

VOTE: OhGodMyLife
No. The correct move is--
Faraday wrote:Johhog -
Town Tracker
was killed Night 1.
...um... hold a moment.

While I think about what just happened, how is N's replacement not Very Town?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 579, Llamarble wrote:
Yeah, I think I might start yelling at people if we don't lynch CTD or Penguin.

I only half suck!

In post 735, Vi wrote:Now I know I'm trying to cut back on my bitterness output in this game, but where were the last two pages three days ago?

I feel like I should do something, but I don't know what and won't get more time for another few hours.

I Agree! I don't want to lynch Vi today.

I was thinking CTDscum explained Johhogdead but CTD flipped traitor.

VOTE: CES
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 752, Vi wrote:While I think about what just happened, how is N's replacement not Very Town?
How is it Very Town?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 754, Tierce wrote:
In post 752, Vi wrote:While I think about what just happened, how is N's replacement not Very Town?
How is it Very Town?
Either we're going to need to establish that N is a horrible person who is willing to flame you and then hatequit on a game, or etc.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Vi »

CTD as Mafia Traitor means almost definitely four scum.
I'm really not thinking there's an SK and a Traitor in an invitational game, so I want to say Johhog was vigged and CTD was NKd... although that goes into whether Traitors can be recruited and etc.; more importantly I'm just not seeing scum kill Johhog. Which means that CTD looked Town somehow? and more importantly, our Town mascots Tierce and Empire are most likely completely off the mark.

Why is Konowa Town again?
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Empire »

About to walk into an exam so quick phone post: Tierce, as much as it hurts to admit, that might be a bad vote (see: interactions with CTD + replace-out).

P-Edit: Pretty sure I had CTD in my PoE pool.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 757, Empire wrote:P-Edit: Pretty sure I had CTD in my PoE pool.
That's one.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Wicked, CES, Konowa, DV are Ps of I.
Vi, Empire, Tierce, OGML if he towns, and Nacho I feel good about.
Shadoweh and Tammy probably go in the townpile and Benmage probably is in the dubious pile, but I haven't read those recently.
And I make 13, so yeah this is probably now a 3:10 mini normal.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 755, Vi wrote:
In post 754, Tierce wrote:
How is it Very Town?
Either we're going to need to establish that N is a horrible person who is willing to flame you and then hatequit on a game, or etc.
Wouldn't be the first time I saw that happen on me, so...? He's active on the site, so yes, regardless of his alignment, he flamed and then hatequit. I'm taking the replacement as null.

Admittedly, since that vote, I am further discovering that my alcohol tolerance is even lower than expected, and I am getting to a point of silly happy rambling that has little to do with this game.

I can't really see CTD as a NK, though if it was an SK, that means the NK went ???. (The fact that it is missing might explain Mascot #1 and Mascot #7 being alive, but...?) Johhog does smell like Vig, so... look, I don't know, my brain right now is very much not in the game and I apparently blew it all on FARADAY GET THE GAME OPEN AGAIN OR THE BUKKIT WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. Which, while a good line, isn't impeccable scumhunting.

#VODKA
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Tierce »

Holy koi, my rambling is inane even to myself barely a minute after posting it. Tonight = vodka, tomorrow = maybe-game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

Ugh. Look, the N -> CTD interaction doesn't look like scum/scum, but CTD was a traitor, so that doesn't really look like it would be an impediment to a scum/traitor partnership. No idea about CTD -> N, and I am not Ctrl + F'ing CTD for "N" while definitely-not-drunk. Stupid username. ._.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Llamarble »

DV doesn't really live in the lynch it pile.
Tammy looks town.
In post 257, Johhog wrote:
In post 224, Tammy wrote:
In post 222, Johhog wrote:Elaborate.

Well hi! That was a fast catch. In the last two games we've played together where you've been town, you've felt really dynamic. Here you feel like your watching the party more than enjoying it. I'm only on page 3...4...do you get better?

I'm aware of this. But think this one through. Does me playing differently necessarily mean that I'm scum?

I think this could've provoked the scumkill.
Johhog also accused Empire of playing differently, so maybe Empire's an effortscum, which would also probably fit with a Konowascum. Guess I need to reread him.
I hope Shadoweh is town. Fortunately I don't see anything to push me off that opinion.
Benmage is meh. He could be town, though his contribution did die down some after the early flurry.
So I think we ought to choose from CES Wicked & Konowa today.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 763, Llamarble wrote:Johhog also accused Empire of playing differently,
so maybe Empire's an effortscum
, which would also probably fit with a Konowascum. Guess I need to reread him.
He's not. Believe me you, Empire is playing every inch to his Town meta, and he's not very capable of keeping it up as scum. The closest thing I've seen him do to :effort: as scum is this post, and when you dissect it you see it's empty, unlike Empire's posts here. He's Town, otherwise he wouldn't give two shits about this game at all times of the day. His self-meta read is 100% accurate, and I will smack anyone who cries "but you know your meta, you can change it!" Yeah no, if it worked like that, Empire/Regfan/myself would be excellent scum players.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sob. I can't believe I stayed off the traitor because the Tracker's vote on them looked suspicious. Gonna do some ~*~rereading~*~ but first.
Saying that CTD doesn't feel like a vig shot is ignoring that he was very nearly the main wagon yesterday and there were many people with lingering suspicion on him. Also Traitors generally don't die when they are killed, so let's just go with Johhog murdered and CTD murdered for JUSTICE okay?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Empire »

Before I go ahead and re-read stuff, just wanted to say one thing: Please stop talking about the night kills for obvious reasons, thanks in advance.

Tierce, take a look at CTD's ISO starting at #522 -- first impression is that it's not bussing, especially given that he was a traitor, but I'm not great at reading bussing + CTD was known for making that wacky fakeclaim as scum so I wouldn't put it past him to do some high risk move like that.

Vote: CES
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 766, Empire wrote:Tierce, take a look at CTD's ISO starting at #522 -- first impression is that it's not bussing, especially given that he was a traitor, but I'm not great at reading bussing + CTD was known for making that wacky fakeclaim as scum so I wouldn't put it past him to do some high risk move like that.
Of note that:
1) In ADwD, Feysal-traitor knew all of the scumteam.
2) A traitor who is recruitable might actually try to draw the scumkill if that is the method of recruiting.

I'll think about this game whenever.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm still reading things but this one is a layup.

Vote: Benmage
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 768, OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm still reading things but this one is a layup.

Vote: Benmage

No ups?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'll talk about whatever I want and you'll learn to like it.
Rereading Mr. Dalmacy, besides his /o/ reads on me, Empire and Llamarble, he also apparently had a scum read on Wickedjstr, Konowa and Johhog that he didn't feel the need to go into further. I dislike his switch to N actually, along with the shifting to a town read he gains on Llamarble, because he puts more reasoning into why he's totally okay with him now then he put into his vote in the first place. (wagon looks interesting).
Llamarble, did you take drugs to start today off? You sound drunk. I'm serious.
Honestly rereading Johhog isn't as helpful since he posts minimally and the person he suspected is already dead scum. It mostly points to N not being scum because he wouldn't be voting that direction.
Today I am a-okay with starting off with:
##Vote: Wickedjstr
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Wickedjestet

!

and we're all in the mood for a melody
and you got us feeling alirght
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Tammy »

So, my track record of suspecting town day one is still in tact. *yay* I wish he wouldn't have played "off" because of a role; I think in this player list no one needed to and he probably would have lasted longer.

Shadoweh is town. Sorry I doubted you Shadoweh!
remind me I said this when I doubt you again in 5 minutes
Nacho made a good point about CTD talking to Shadoweh like she was misguided town instead of an actual suspect in .

My first thought is that N is town. Not on the replace out; I actually thought that was rather scummy at first but think it's probably just null. But, CTD made quite a push on N at the end of day one. CES says he's tricksy and since he's flips traitor he has to be a little careful about things, but he couldn't have known he'd die over night so his last complaints about N are I dunno, lean me a little town. We'll see what OGML does, but I'm not ready to drain his blood like I was at the end of day.

Meh I need to re-read. The only reads I still feel confident about from the end of the day are Tierce and Empire being town. Those are two I probably will never be paranoid of. Nacho looks really town from his end of the day reads list though, but his read on Empire is off. And Shadoweh too. Everyone else I need to think about though I still want to think Benmage and Llamarble are town.

I'm having second thoughts on my leaning town read on CES. His insistence on there being a three person scum team when Vi was saying four is rubbing me the wrong way. The thing is Faraday ran a game at Westeros that started the same day as this game and it was 16 person with a 4 person scum team that was limited in the amount of kills they could make the first four days, so a 3 person scum team with a traitor follows along with the type of balance he used in the game he created at the same time. Does this make sense?

There's also the possibility CES was bussing Vi. And I *think* CTD pretty much ignored him. I'll find out if I missed that soon.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so CTD really didn't mention/responded to in throwaway posts: Benmage, CES, Vi, Konowa, DV, Wickedest, Tierce.

Tierce is town, and I still would like to think Benmage and DV are town.

So, I would expect at least one probably two scum in Vi, Konowa, CES & Wickedest.

He did mention that he wasn't interested in a Vi wagon though...I don't know if that would be too blatant for a traitor.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: ces

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”