NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Spoiler: RVS Junk
In post 3, Herobrine wrote:
Don't forget to be posh, guys.

SO POSH

Vote: Vifam
because Vifam.

For those who didn't read the playerlist and don't read signatures, this is a hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13. I don't know how Mist feels about this going forward, but I have no qualms about signing my posts to aid in meta-checking and the like. Let me know if you have a strong opinion about whether or not I should be signing posts.

~Rob

Signing would be cool because it will help us figure out who said what and why. If you're willing to make that effort, thanks! :D

In post 21, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: lord mhork

who is this person

I am Lord Mhork, lord of all things Mhork and Mhorkish! I'm also very posh. Just ask Om Nom.

Now to the game:

In post 53, Herobrine wrote:Someone took my first two posts seriously? That's cute. I took page 1 of this game about as seriously as a marathon game.

In post 23, Boating Police wrote:Why the fuck are people RVS'ing when there are a few decent leads already?

Anyone that RVSs now is just shitty scum trying to prolong the bullshit period of the game

~MattP

This sounds forced to me. You think you have one good lead in me, but that's sketchy at best, and you're bitching about people keeping us in RVS on page 1 when over half of the game hasn't posted. Seems legit.

In post 22, PeregrineV wrote:@Herobrine-Rob- I've played with you town a few times. You have any scum game links? Thx!

Check my wiki page: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rob13

This pings my bad feels. I'm always unnerved when someone passes off their actions as not serious. He could be telling the truth, but nonetheless it catches my eye.

In post 77, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: jacob savage

have you even posted yet if so I can't remember

On my wagon for a couple hours, then gets bored and jumps on someone else. I don't know how I feel about this. Wagon jumping is usually sketch, right?

Dunno what happened with the whole ongoing thing, but I love mod's explanation of the consequences.
<3 Maestro. You're one of my favourite mods already.

Vifram is prolly town if he's post junk like ongoing games, I think. I can't see scum being ballsy enough to risk a modkill over something that stupid.

In post 203, Om of the Nom wrote:His posts don't sit right with me, can't put my finger on why.

Om Nom, quit being sketch. You're supposed to be town with me. That's the rule.

In post 236, TheReverend wrote:VOTE: mollie

First she moans at majiffy for disappearing, like an hour after or whatever after we start, then votes jacob, asking if he's posted yet, which is super easy to check. Lame reasons to wag her finger.

In post 241, TheReverend wrote:I have a thing for majffy too, but like the opposite of the thing mollie has. In fact consider this post intent to unstahammer majiffy if he gets to L-1.

pedit - where do you get off saying that? VOTE: chkflip

In post 245, TheReverend wrote:That wasn't a serious vote, by the way. I'm back on VOTE: bitmap because he's scum.

What is this even. Why so many votes, Reverend?

I'm also pretty sure bonerpolice is town based on general aggressiveness and dickish behaviour. Not sure about bitmap at the moment. Mozamis can be semi scum because boner makes good points in 143.

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

Huzzah. Caught up. Now I'm going to bed.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 283, penguin_alien wrote:VOTE: mozamis

I like the mozamis wagon a touch more than the Bitmap one. mozamis, would you say you generally form town reads quickly?

Aj The Epic, what do you make of TheReverend's explanation for his quickly shifting votes? p-edit: Lord Mhork, what did you think of the explanation?

In post 254, TheReverend wrote:Too many votes with no time for reactions? Interesting. My first bitmap vote was up for 5 or 6 pages, my vifam vote wasn't serious, my om vote was me expressing he annoys me with his scum claim shit, I removed my bork vote because he wasn't voting by pm, and now I'm back to bitmap, and he's reacted, by saying I'm more jumpy than usual, no less. Which is bollocks, because this is standard rev on d1.

In post 255, TheReverend wrote:Oh I missed my mollie vote, my bad. Someone said she's majiffy's stalker, so now I prefer bitmap again.

This really isn't an explanation. Why chkflip? Also what does mollie being a stalker have to do with anything? He's completely missed the point of the question, hence why he's sketch. I don't like the explanation.

In post 372, Herobrine wrote:
RE: Mhork's #282 (which I am def not quoting)

Why did you feel the need to spoiler RVS stuff? Also, why did you choose to vote mollie after you expressed (imo) more severe suspicions of Rev and Om (and possibly even Mozamis)? Your comment on the mollie post you quoted seemed noncommittal to me.

Because that was the post I was making before the thread randomly got locked. >.<
It didn't seem relevant anymore, so I didn't want to bog the page down with it.

I was tired and wanted to put a vote somewhere. It was a toss up, but I was hoping for some explanations or something.

pirate mollie:
Some explanations or something?

In post 475, Boating Police wrote:Hero will prob be the lynch today, but there's like 6 people that need to speak up before that happens

That might be cool, but what about the ladypirate?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:21 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh and I'm not gonna spam my way through the game. I'm prolly gonna have lots of big ol' catch up posts. Just a heads up.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Am I not supposed to?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I am upset, but I'm more tired.

Was his whole 'I already answered the question' post joking then? "cause if so, a serious one would be super.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sigh... Sure...

What about mollie? Is she obvtown too?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Way behind. Will catch up later after magic prereleases.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Welp a wagon happened while I was absent. Shoot. I can't do anything in depth since I have no computer, but I do have a question for Matt:

Who's your next biggest scum read after me?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>_>

I knew that. I wanted to hear what he had to say though, hence why I asked him.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I ask 'cause I'm not scum and you're definitely town. I wanna know who else you're looking at. :P

Also there's scum in my wagon definitely at the L-2 or 1, whichever I hit. Maybe two. I feel this in my gut and will try to back up with reasoning later.

And, zabriel, I ask lots of questions. If I were to believe in meta, that would be it for me. Question, question, look at responses. How are you supposed to know the answers or reactions if you never ask the really stupidly obvious questions?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I meant when my wagon hit l-2 or l-1. I think there's scum in that pool before some might have jumped ship. I like the bigger pool for better odds.

Hell I'm currently wondering about Om Nom. None of his banter is feeling right with me. It reminds me of the first game I played with Shadoweh when she and I were on opposing teams. I got all sorts of messed up gut feelings on her and she started to really push my wagon. This could be a similar case, because Om Nom, of I recall correctly, has a horrid poker face as scum, at least for me.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I needs more time, Matt. :(

Thoughts are difficult for me to express concisely, so I just make out the tl;dr and work on the step by step rationalization later. It's not the best style, but it works.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 503, Boating Police wrote:I'm pretty damn sure you're town now tho

Why is molllie town?

In post 523, TheReverend wrote:
In post 415, mastin2 wrote:Btw, TheReverand is pretty much confscum.

I'll defend that as strongly as you attack me... drumroll please...

Spoiler:
No I'm not.

In post 477, Lord Mhork wrote:This really isn't an explanation. Why chkflip? Also what does mollie being a stalker have to do with anything? He's completely missed the point of the question, hence why he's sketch. I don't like the explanation.

In post 479, Boating Police wrote:The fact that you are taking Reverend seriously is disconcerting

What boner says. I mean how can you think the chk vote is serious? I even state in the next post it wasn't serious.

Awesome. I botched my reading of that. Apologies to you, Revered-pal. You can go back to null land.

Spoiler: Votes on Me
In post 605, JacobSavage wrote:I feel a strange and uncontrollable urge to VOTE: Mhork

Sheep vote without admitting sheeping. Possible scum.

In post 607, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Herobrine
VOTE: Lord Mhork

Awkward sheep vote. Maybe scum.

In post 615, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Mhork

>run Sheep.exe

Sheep vote whilst admitting sheeping. Possibly town here.

In post 692, zabriel wrote:Gonna quote things as they pop out.

Spoiler:
Vifram is prolly town if he's post junk like ongoing games, I think. I can't see scum being ballsy enough to risk a modkill over something that stupid.

In post 53, Herobrine wrote:
Someone took my first two posts seriously? That's cute. I took page 1 of this game about as seriously as a marathon game.

This sounds forced to me. You think you have one good lead in me, but that's sketchy at best, and you're bitching about people keeping us in RVS on page 1 when over half of the game hasn't posted. Seems legit.

This pings my bad feels. I'm always unnerved when someone passes off their actions as not serious. He could be telling the truth, but nonetheless it catches my eye.

I'm also pretty sure bonerpolice is town based on general aggressiveness and dickish behaviour. Not sure about bitmap at the moment. Mozamis can be semi scum because boner makes good points in 143.

Sigh... Sure...

What about mollie? Is she obvtown too?

I'm trying to look at these from both perspectives. The scum thinking is kind of easy to see. I have to look harder to pull town off it.

For the few posts with any content he's got he does seem to rattle off whatever he's thinking. However, his thoughts have been kind of useless since speculating about whether breaking game rules is more town or more scum is dumb, and Boner/Matt's status as town has never really been in questions. I'm not liking how he ended his comment on Hero. It was looking like he was coming up with a secondary read and then he hedged it at the last second. It's enough.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mork

This is a good vote on me because rationale is provided. Zabriel can go into the probably town pile here.

In post 694, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay I just did a quick ISO of Mhork and I'm not getting the same kind of feel from his posts that I get from his town game.
VOTE: Mhork
This is a good place to put my vote while I'm still not entirely caught up.

Bad vote here. I'm thinking Om scum because this doesn't feel like any of the town games I've played with him. Usually the banter is nicer and there's more work to progress through the game. He usually at least tries to play the game. I'm seeing scum skidding through without committing and trying way to hard to play of the mindless chatter.

In post 696, MattP wrote:VOTE: Mhork

woops

Vote makes sense because he's been yelling for my lynch. MattP is very probably town.

In post 733, penguin_alien wrote:Sorry mozamis, somehow I confused your early reference to pirate_mollie with a vote. But I appreciate you addressing the question anyways.

UNVOTE: mozamis
VOTE: Lord Mhork

This vote confuses me. It goes in the maybe scum pile, though, because it really doesn't scream town to me.

In post 755, Vifam wrote:Alright I'll get behind this

This vote looks more, at least, like an admission of sheeping. Plus I remember having a gut like of his posts. Vifam can go in the prolly town pile.

In post 759, Majiffy wrote:

I don't like the lack of rationalizing the vote, but I do like his different commentaries. He feels townish to me.

Note that he is the L-2 vote. At this point my wagon consisted of:

JacobSavage
chkflip
zabriel
Om of the Nom
MattP
Bitmap
pengiun_alien
Vifam
Majiffy

I'd be willing to bet one or two of those is scum. Without doing any exceptional rereading or ISOs, my money is on Om Nom being one of them.

In post 622, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 622, Herobrine wrote:And mollie, you can argue over how relevant that scum QT was, but the fact that I think it was relevant makes it relevant in my opinion. I did not mean to purposefully upset you, but I'm also not going to hold back on my understanding of your meta because I could hurt your feelings. Frankly, I'm skeptical that you could be this upset about me linking to a scum QT, considering that the site meta is releasing all scum QTs into the public domain at the end of every game. Do you come from a website where this is not the norm?

~Rob

it isn't relative knowledge cos you are assuming that I would do the same what I advised to you as if I have never had to outrun as scum by providing a list of my reads. I learned how to get around from town using that technique a long time ago. but it is a technique I use as town wherever I go. on certain sites it gives an advantage as town and that is what I am pissed about. now scum know what to look for when I start screaming for lists. you outed town meta not scum meta.

people who do not know how to do meta should never try it. <------ and I am saying this from sometimes getting meta wrong or purposefully wrong. depends on my alignment and what I am looking for.

oh hai, did I just out my meta?

my point being you need a
sample
and you don't have one nor have you tried to
get
one you are basing it off of one game.

and you are going to look pretty scummy and pretty dumb with your continuation of this case. but hey, let's shake a few trees.

Just a note here about mollie ignoring a request for one of her reads while arguing about what reads from her mean alignmentwise. I found this humorous. Also scummy.

The whole Herobrine v mollie thing makes me feel pretty certain that if one of them is scum, the other is definitely town. And I think that Hero definitely came out better in the exchange. I liked him provided that meta evidence against mollie, which sounds like a lot of effort that scum wouldn't have to put in but town would to help support their opinion and views.

In post 672, penguin_alien wrote:Majiffy, who's Archive?

mozamis reacting positively to someone (pirate mollie) for whom he voted for serious reasons at one point reading him as town seems off. mozamis, what has pirate mollie done that makes her someone whose opinion you care about? I realize that you decided that sheeping votes on me would be the best use of your vote, but nothing you posted around the time of your vote change indicated that you didn't have a scum read on pirate mollie any more. And if she is scum in your opinion, why would her believing you to be town be of any import? You say that you think she's town because she reads you as town, if I'm understanding correctly--that's not a very strong argument to my way of thinking.

I somewhat agree with those people calling out Lord Mhork. He says he's voting pirate mollie for jumping between wagons, once I believe. But he doesn't buy TheReverend's explanation for jumping votes multiple times, yet doesn't vote him over pirate mollie. Lord Mhork, you say:

In post 282, Lord Mhork wrote:On my wagon for a couple hours, then gets bored and jumps on someone else. I don't know how I feel about this. Wagon jumping is usually sketch, right?

Do you actually think wagon jumping is sketch, or are you finding a popularly accepted reason to vote someone? If you do, why specifically is it suspicious in the early stages of the game?

I think that jumping around wagons without waiting for the person to at least check in is sketch, because, the way I see it, the point of RVS is to find elicit some reaction that forces the game to really begin. Randomly hopping around wagons does not help with this and makes it look sketchy.

In post 702, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 635, Herobrine wrote:Also, mollie....do you SERIOUSLY expect me to not call you out on your stupid logic?

If you said "this is what I DONT do as scum", then there is obviously an implied "this is what I do as scum". If you don't put your scum-buddies as a null read, then you have to put them as a town or scum read (or ignore them entirely, which is also possible but unlikely because that play would be pretty bad). If you think that scum put their partners in the middle of the list and their scum-buddies as null reads and that it's dangerous to do that as scum, then OBVIOUSLY you're going to not do that as scum. What are you even trying to argue here?

Right now you're arguing silly little semantics that have nothing to do with the validity of what I'm saying in order to try to get under my skin, which is what you did with Voided in that other game. To be fair, it's kind of working. Either way, I'm not sure if this is just your style in general or specifically your scum style. That's something I'll be looking into when I have more time (after Monday).

~Rob

P-edit: Lynching Josh Lyman is always an appropriate move.

you are literally too stupid to breath I bet you need a ventilator at night don't you.

you were obv newb scum and I was telling you what NOT to do. I am in no way shape or form newb scum you dummy, if people think I am scum they do not even
ask
for my list cos of the wifom it creates.

this isn't a semantics issue this is you not having a valid point issue and you being too dumb to realise it. correlation does not equal causation. if you want scum meta on me mebbe you should take a look at the 31 other scum games I have played or better yet
look at my town games that are on this site
so that you can do a comparison.

Posts like this make my stomach ache when reading pirate mollie. Usually aggression is a townie tell, but I just don't like this. She seems to be trying too hard to play up the 'there's no way that I would scum like this' card.

In post 798, Vifam wrote:What is the point of getting a wagon to L-2 and then getting off of it everything you do mimics a 2nd grader

This is a good point. I feel it's more likely to come from town than scum.

I don't exactly know how I feel about Uber Ninja, but he's playing similar to the way I remember playing him in a game where he was town, I think, awhile back, so his aggression makes him prolly town. I also like his point against mollie about her 'getting this right in the spreadsheet' comment.

In post 828, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: UberNinja

I don't like this vote.

In post 862, Maestro wrote:
Om of the Nom has requested replacement. Beginning the search now.

Also - a player has requested via PM that Majiffy and Vifam be given a warning as their recent posting is (in the eyes of this player) bordering on personal attacks against UberNinja. If I receive another such PM, regardless of my own opinions, I will consider their posting to have broken my rule against such attacks. Please be mindful of your posting and its effect on other players.

I'm so confused. Why does Om Nom all of a sudden replace out with no whining or 'I'm obv-town' or anything? :/
Maybe he got tired of being scum? I think I read somewhere that UberNinja can be a beast at scumhunting.

In post 898, MattP wrote:Ok but it makes you easy mislynch bait

If I didn't find IAI scummy you'd be decisively dead right now

I'm aware I'm easy mislynch bait. I have difficulties with the whole 'bleed obv-town' thing.

So yeah... Mollie is my favourite lynch, but if I really can't have it, ArcAngel would also be awesome. I feel like I should go reISO IAmInnocent, since MattP likes him for scum, and failing that I'll give UnderAchievers and AJ a second look.

There. I'm caught up. Huzzah.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Well that spoiler got butchered. I think I technically voted for myself too.

UNVOTE: Lord Mhork

VOTE: Pirate Mollie
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1054, pirate mollie wrote:

Lord Mhork - unsure, could go either way. I liked his wot. and his observations of hero cos that is where my thoughts have been too. only thing I didn't like was his assumption that 1 of us has got to be scum. where do you people come up with these retarded theories, lol.

I don't like you, but I think it's just a general personality conflict.

More to the point, you should go back and read what I said. I didn't say that one of you had to be scum. I said if one of you were scum, the other was more or less confirmed town. Do you disagree with that?

In post 1068, Nero Cain wrote:Also, Mhork had 9 lynch candidates for today. Why am I suspicious but he is not?

You should read what I said. Where did I say I had 9 lynch candidates? You must have notice that part where I said that one or two of those nine players was likely scum, and then ignored the point where I step by step checked the votes and tossed them into 'prolly town' and 'prolly scum piles.' Did you mean to misrepresent me, or did you just not read what I wrote?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1145, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1138, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like you, but I think it's just a general personality conflict.

hhhmmmm....

More to the point, you should go back and read what I said. I didn't say that one of you had to be scum. I said if one of you were scum, the other was more or less confirmed town. Do you disagree with that?

well since I know my own alignment and if hero flips scum then no, I don't

but if I flip town it does not mean that hero is scum although he has moved to unsure cos he has ceased interaction after a town read. what do you think of that.

You're being purposely dense and I don't like it. Where have I said that a town flip on one confirms the other as scum?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1457, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@Mhork, Off the top of your head, why is AA scum?

Om Nom was playing like he did last time I remember playing him when he was mafia. He was bleeding scummy for me. Also, Arc Angel is playing like she was when she replaced into one of my scum games as my scum buddy. I think it was WoW mafia. It's something akin to 'omg guys hi. im gonna catch up but until then how should i play? i have no reads. :o' and then everyone agreed she was definitely town from those posts.

Also I liked bitmap and I still like Pigeon. Yay! :D

My turn. Why is mollie town? Other than the guttish thing.

In post 1493, Vifam wrote:I'm sure Arc isn't always this dumb why is everything she does so exaggerated

It's her scum meta. :o

VOTE: ArcAngel

I'll also accept mollie if I have to. Or Jacob Savage or penguin_alien.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Avoiding prod. Post coming.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also why can't we lynch arc angel? She's a really good lynch. I promise.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1550, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler: Uberninja (and Mollie I guess), lets talk
Uber, I want you on my team. And by that I mean, Im pretty sure we are both town, but I really dont think Mollie is a good lynch.
In post 1534, pirate mollie wrote:JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY ROUND FULL OF UBER GOOBER'S RAGING HARD ON FOR ME GODDAMN

I went to bed and you have not been around since, I would rather talk to you in real time you dummy did you ever stop to think of that? of course not it would require 2 extra brain cells that you apparently do not have.

I agree with vifam in that chickflip was probably nked cos scum thought he was a special is this your first game of mafia uber goober I doubt it was to "set you up". holy cow.

I think vifam is town and I have matt as unsure leaning town but the rest of ua's reads I agree with which is why I had him as town and thought the bw on him was scummy and dumb.

I still have you as leaning scummy although you have up a teeny bit into my unsure pile. maybe.

^ This is a town post. The frustration reads really genuine. Mollie being upset about Rob posting her secrets ALSO looked super genuine. She doesn't care about how her posts are perceived, she is just posting how she feels.

You two should just talk it out in real time, hold hands, and help me lynch the shit out of someone.

Can I interest either of you in a mattp/vifam/Zabriel wagon at all? Does either of you have a compelling reason to be townreading Zab that you'd like to share?

I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'll agree with you that mollie isn't the best lynch right now. She's still sketch on my 'do watch' list.

In post 1551, UberNinja wrote:Oh, and after reading a JacobSavage ISO I am fine with him being lynched as well, regardless of what I said earlier about him being an easy wagon because he's stupid. That shit is heinous. Die suck die.

I'd be game for a JacobSavage lynch, as I've previously stated.

In post 1569, MattP wrote:It shouldn't demoralize anyone, noone gives a shit about my opinion!

That's silly. I'm still listening to you. Granted my activity is making me a nonentity, but I am listening!

What are your thoughts on ArcAngel? Like, would you be willing to lynch her dead?

Speaking of which:

@AngryPigeon:

Did you actually care about why ArcAngel is scum? You kinda asked me and then never responded to the answer.

In post 1614, AngryPidgeon wrote:
I propose we set an aritificial deadline of 6 days remaining.

That gives us almost a week. We need to try an unify and consolidate sooner than later today.

Serious question, why is anyone townreading zabriel? I think he might be the best wagon to get through today.

I'd be cool with a faux deadline. It'd help people consolidate without mega rush deadline. >.<

Zabriel is town on my list because he had a decent vote on me early on that didn't look like opportunistic scum, and I'm pretty sure that there were only one or two scums there.

In post 1615, Vifam wrote:Maybe we should just lynch ArcAngel

This.

Also UberNinja wagon is still bad. I'm, like, 87% sure he's town. Seriously.

In post 1683, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1680, pirate mollie wrote:majiffy what are your other reads?

Towns;
ArcAngel9
ActionDan
Angry Pidgeon
TheReverend

Scums;
Herobrine
borkjerfkin
mozamis
UberNinja
Vifam

Rest aren't strong enough to say.

Why is ArcAngel town? And do you think that Uber's behaviour is indicative of scum?

In post 1695, UberNinja wrote:
In post 1660, Majiffy wrote:La la la didn't read much after UN's shitpost... Get back to this tomorrow but
VOTE: UberNinja

You're totally stupid. That or you're Vifam's scumbuddy.

Actually this makes sense. Vifam couldn't put Underachivers in the ground by himself so you had to step in at the end of the day and be the straw that broke the camel's back. And now you're chainsawing on me which is totally dumb.

Actually, I'd rather see you lynched then Vifam at any rate. I have had a healthy suspicion for you since the end of D1.

Unvote; Vote: Majiffy

Call it OMGUS. Get told to go fuck yourself. Cry about it.

Let's dance.

This, for instance, reads townie for the same reason most others do. I can't see scum being so stupidly, irrationally, aggressively, obviously scummy like this. Like, at all.

In post 1705, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jesus. Uber is going for hard lynches and people are accusing him of being scum for that.

Eternal shame.

This. This is good point.

In post 1711, Vifam wrote:VOTE: ActionDan

This might be a good vote too. ActionDan isn't really outstanding in my mind, though.

TL;DR:
ArcAngel is scum. Can we please lynch her?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

It's not just her posts either. Om Nom gave me all sorts of bad feels before he ducked out.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1799, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I might be willing to Lynch AA.

Let's do it. It'll be fun. I promise.

In post 1800, Majiffy wrote:

Oh look, we're back to you not being funny.

In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:Why is ArcAngel town? And do you think that Uber's behaviour is indicative of scum?

This, for instance, reads townie for the same reason most others do. I can't see scum being so stupidly, irrationally, aggressively, obviously scummy like this. Like, at all.

1) Doesn't seem like scum play. The wagon, on the other hand, seems like scum-pushed, apathetic-town filled. Look for those advocating the lynch and not placing a vote there.
2) Yes. Obviously. My vote is on Uber.
3) Too Scummy To Be Scum is absolutely awful reasoning.

1) Apathy for a wagon really isn't a scum tell, at least in my experience. Are you suggesting that I'm scum, then, since I'm advocating her wagon?
2 + 3) I just can't see why scum Uber would be drawing this much attention. It doesn't seem to fit scum mentality. He looks more like aggressive town to me.

In post 1840, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1569, MattP wrote:It shouldn't demoralize anyone, noone gives a shit about my opinion!

That's silly. I'm still listening to you. Granted my activity is making me a nonentity, but I am listening!

What are your thoughts on ArcAngel? Like, would you be willing to lynch her dead?
TL;DR:
ArcAngel is scum. Can we please lynch her?

First tell me.. what did i do that looked scum?
i get that i haven't been major talk here but lynching me is not going to help the town.. you will be down with more town and that's going to benefit mafia.

your reason to speak my name loud is pointless.. if you really want to lynch scum, look at the game and there are more people who look way to scummier than me..

Alright people... i know i haven't been much active, it was mainly becuz i have been working and had busy week and each time i come here.. i see 10 unread pages which scares me off a bit.. and i know that its not something that anyone can appreciate but i will try my best here... and i do my thing in my style.

@Mod, Please give us the new Vote tally...

You are playing like when you did in Cataclysm. Also Om Nom was sketch as all hell. I can't ask you to answer for him, but he gave me all sorts of bad feels from his play and you really aren't helping. All you're doing is getting defensive rather than catching up and having opinions. If you're town, you're a hindrance; if you're scum, hooray.

I'm not speaking your name loud. I made it nice and big so people will see it. Who is scummier than you are?

Alright. In the meantime I'm going to be advocating that we lynch you dead, ok?

I second UberNinja's reads request.

In post 1865, AngryPidgeon wrote:..........?

Can we just lynch matt Today? He isn't even trying to pretend hes town anymore.

I still think he's town. Granted he's being apathetic, boring, unhelpful town, but town all the same.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 184, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay I forgot everything I just read.
MattP tell me who to vote.

In post 202, Om of the Nom wrote:His posts don't sit right with me, can't put my finger on why.

In post 318, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 317, Boating Police wrote:Om, you have one job and that's to come into every game and bleed town. You've failed your duty

You have one job and that's to come into every game and parade around how obvtown I am. You've failed your duty.

In post 422, Om of the Nom wrote:No I just haven't clicked yet that this game is actually a game and I should probably be doing something.

PEDIT: gut broski. I could probably get a real reason for the townread but I didn't sleep at all so probably not going to happen anytime soon.

These posts don't come from town Om Nom. These are him avoiding scum hunting and coasting through the game.

In post 694, Om of the Nom wrote:Okay I just did a quick ISO of Mhork and I'm not getting the same kind of feel from his posts that I get from his town game.
This is a good place to put my vote while I'm still not entirely caught up.

This is him hopping on my wagon for no real reason. He's not even trying to back up his reasoning.

Then he replaces out. Betcha he wasn't happy I was pinging him as scum and didn't want to deal with it.

And ArcAngel isn't doing anything to help the slot. She's coasting too. I'm telling you, this is a great slot to lynch.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1876, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1873, Lord Mhork wrote:1) Apathy for a wagon really isn't a scum tell, at least in my experience. Are you suggesting that I'm scum, then, since I'm advocating her wagon?
2 + 3) I just can't see why scum Uber would be drawing this much attention. It doesn't seem to fit scum mentality. He looks more like aggressive town to me.

1) I didn't say it was. I said it's likely pushed by scum not actually on the wagon, and cluttered with townies who just want something to go through and are apathetic towards the gamestate in general.
2) I suppose you're entitled to your opinion?

But no one else is on the wagon. It's just me. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'd just like someone to explain how they are reading ArcAngel as town. He little 'defense' post didn't exactly cause me to rethink my read.

MATT QUIT HAVING A FIT AND HELP US LYNCH SCUM.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ugh... What do you think of Arc Angel? I understand you want IAmInnocent dead, but can you think bigger than that for a sec?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1883, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
Vote: I Am Innocent

Matt, I'll give you this vote today if you give me Mhork's head tomorrow. AP, arguing with MattP is unnecessary unless you're going to make a major push on him today; please stop because all it's doing currently is clogging up the game unnecessarily. Mantis will be likely posting a real post soon, I am a bit busy now.

Hi there. Who are you and why do you want me dead?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

So is herobrine getting replaced then?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Rev, you reads are weird.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'll totally hop on the wagon here. There will be a better post later today.

UNVOTE: ArcAngel

VOTE: TheReverend

Also if he does flip scum, I'm gonna have to rethink MattP. Matt/rev/ArcAngel makes a lot of sense.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm behind and I don't know how many people are on my wagon, but whatev's.

Innocent Child here. Give me 12 seconds to PM the mod to confirm it and whatnot.

UNVOTE: TheReverend

VOTE: ArcAngel
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Just go with ArcAngel. It'll be awesome. I still know in my heart that there was at least one scum on my wagon there in the beginning.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey, Majiffy. Hey. Why are you trying to kill me. I'm, like, mod confirmed town or something like that. Doesn't that mean i shouldn't be getting killed? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Give him a sec to get the pm.

Do you really think I'm lying about being an innocent child? How would that even work? You're being silly and you should help me lynch arc angel.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2574 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Nifty. Someone should totally hammer arc angel now, 'cause the new scum defense is stupid and pointless. She's not newb, and that hammer doesn't redeem om's play.

Grr... Jacob can be sketch too, but arc needs to die.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2587 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

MAJIFFY NO ONE HAS GIVEN ANY REAL REASON FOR ARC ANGEL TO BE TOWN EXCEPT THAT SHES TOO DERP. SHE'S DERP AS SCUM YHOUGH AND SHOULD DIE.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

>_>
Om's Play just screwed her badly then, 'cause I can't see her townliness.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

She isn't playing town enough to shift my read from om's damning play. Plus she's basically given up and the day needs to end.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2610 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Whatev's. She needs to die in any event.

PEdit:
NO JACOBSAVAGE LYNCH TODAY. ARC ANGEL HAS GIVEN UP AND IS DEAD WEIGHT IF TOWN. BYT THAT DOESN'T MATTER VAUSE SHE'S SCUM.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2616 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Über. Cataclysm. That's all you need.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2705, ActionDan wrote:I think MattP is town now from interactions with Om. not positive but it'd be pretty clever to come up with the line "you had one goal Om, to bleed obv-town, and you are not doing that job" as scum.

also I didn't want to say anything but I thought it was a reasonable assumption that Ckpflip was a vig target, which seems to be the case

I agree with Dan. Why would Matt say that as scum?

In post 2721, ActionDan wrote:maybe the scum didn't want to risk shooting them if their kill failed N1. I dunno.

p-edit: that really is not worth anyone's time, and I'd be surprised if scum did that.

Agreement here. I figured that after there was a Jailkeeper flip, they'd go for a less-likely-to-be-doc'd target. Looks like it made sense.

In post 2860, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry guys...
I investigated Dreams last night

Between 1) the certainty that Nacho had that AA9 was scum which felt like inside information, 2) their suspicion of me and not matt after my claim, and 3) the force replace which felt like they got misinformation about another slot (rolecop), I felt Dreams was the best person to investigate. I was shocked that he was picked for the NK over one confirmed town slot and another nearly confirmed slot. I can only assume mafia had inside information or guessed something was up tied to #3 above. Not exactly sure based on the vig flip that would force replace Hero, unless the mod sent the results of an action (my Mollie investigation?) to him by mistake?

What we (okay I) know is that scum 1) did not interfere with my investigating, and 2) they must fear a doctor or watcher in the game because they didn't target me.

Saw the mason comment by Mollie. She ought to be the 2nd confirmed town in everyone's eyes. Since she also knows who the last Mason is, what are everyone's thoughts on if she should make the final call after a lynch is decided on each day, in who I investigate each night, to avoid me wasting an investigation on the last mason? It's not like the scum can interfere with it now that the roleblocker is dead.

Meh. Sketch claim is sketch, but for now I'm cool with it.

So is there any reason we shouldn't ask the other couple masons, assuming there's more than one, to claim? It sounds like having a solid block of confirmed town to play with would be really fun and all that, no?

Also I'll VOTE: PeregrineV

Because I don't have a town read on that slot.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2884, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2882, Lord Mhork wrote:I agree with Dan. Why would Matt say that as scum?

Somewhere, someplace, a goon just won a scummy.

Yeah, yeah. Whatev's.

So is that, like, a no to masons claiming? Too early? What's up?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Invitation? I think I missed something. :o

But no, I was wondering if masons should claim just for the sheer volume of confirmed town to make an awesome
townie block of doom
TM
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

So yeah... My Internet is completely tweaking out and my phone doesn't make long posting that easy. I'd be down for a zab lynch maybe, 'cause he's been lurking hard.

Also for those of y'all who haven't been paying attention to the thread (ahem* Matt ahem*):

Innocent Child
here. Seriously. I promise I'm, like, 72% town. Maybe more.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 3337, Vifam wrote:Why does anyone with Rev is town

I think it was 'cause he had a decent reaction the last time I tried to wagon him. Also MattP told me early on that he was really obv town, so I've been looking elsewhere. Speaking of which:

In post 3348, zabriel wrote:Rev, have you talked about JS/Buldamar since your reset? I see him on your list but I don't remember you updating your read of him officially.

I kinda want to lynch this. Zab's doing, like, nothing. Total coaster.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Not for the post. Just 'cause you're all irregular and hard to understand.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah. Zab should claim.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3618 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Totally gonna hop on this zab wagon here.

VOTE: zabriel
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Personally I'd rather lynch reverend than majiffy if I had to pick...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I like majiffy more. Reverend Has been giving me really awkward feels all game.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Like when he was being jumpy and Matt was all 'Rev is being sarcastic and obv town' so I was like ok... Then there was when he was giving weird reads on me and I was voting him and then got yelled at again about how he was obv town.

It's just weird. Is he really that obv town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I like buldamar for town.

Also I am adamantly opposed to an Über lynch. >:T

Maybe zab, but I think there was something he posted that gave me townie feels. Why did Peregrine wagon never get off the ground?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3876 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Ergh I'm a moron, but whatev's. If zab is town, a VT is fine to die if it means saving time and risks of another PR claim. Plus he's been lurkering all game so it isn't that big a loss.

Tonight bodyguard should be on cop, and cop should check someone like peregrine or majiffy or vifam or Reverend. This way we get another townie cleared and scum have to waste their shot killing the bodyguard since I doubt they have another roleblocking ability. Also our remaining masons (if more than one is left) should claim tomorrow. Then we just lynch our way through the not clear dudes. Simple, yeah? :D
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3879 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah, but über is town.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Über is town 'cause the way he's playing looks super Aggro town. I think I put Matt on the list of people who need investigation, right? If I didn't, he goes there too.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3946 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hey, mollie. You should totally lynch zabriel with me. It'll almost be as exciting as arc angel.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3963 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Buldamar, why are you keeping your vote there if there's, like, 0 chance of it happening today?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3970 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Zab claimed vt.

Mollie just out your mason. You're guaranteed town and this will save a wasted investigation.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3972 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I don't see how there could reasonably be a fake at this point. Mason should out now as we have a partner who is essentially cleared town. Mollie should out the partner to give more confirmed town.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Peregrine is the other mason, mollie?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3989 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Except prolly not. I might give reverend another shot though.

IamI, you have suggested lists from both Mollie and myself. Please pick from those. Thanks! :D

And bodyguard should be on cop at all times now. We need as many clears as possible until cop gets shot.

So now we kill zab, right? Yay?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4026 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

IAmInnocent, results?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4030 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Can't we just chill for a bit? Wait for our pal IAI and all?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

VOTE: MattP[/b]

Inb4 miller claim. xP
Hehehe...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

:o

If Matt is Town, I die tonight, huh? Sadness... :(
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4082 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Tch. My reads are infallible. :P
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4086 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Tots helpful, Matt. :P
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4243 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'd vote ActionDan, but I dunno how many votes are on him.

Also I think that a bus driver makes total sense. It punishes the town for a mass claim by giving targets to swap mafia for townies, easy targets to redirect the vig, and the ability to try and frame someone. Why are people so convinced that it wouldn't work in this setup? 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4246 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

...yeah?

Or it means that MattP was driven and you actually are scum. That's likely too.

PEdit:
That doesn't make sense. Cops and busdrivers work great together.

It also gets around the bodyguard.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4252 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Even me, Rev?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also, why is Dan town?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4263 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm really liking town IAI here. :D

VOTE: ActionDan
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4267 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sure, Dan. If you flip town, we'll totally lynch off IAmInnocent and Vifam.

Also you don't have to be mean about this... It's rude.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4274 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

On the flip side, rev, why would scum have chosen Dan to frame?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Rev, that's silly and incredibly lucky of scum if that's true.

PEdit:
Exactly!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4289 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

AP, extremely unlikely, I think.

PEdit:
Lucky bus driver shenanigans.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4294 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

AP, why is framer more likely than bus driver?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4297 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Since when is bus driver abnormal? 0.o
Lemme go check

PEdit:
Oh, rev. You so silly.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4299 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

That's weird. 0.o
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4328 (isolation #79) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 4317, borkjerfkin wrote:Occam's razor really supports IAI being scum.

How so?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hehehe... That actually made me laugh, rev. :P
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 4429, TheReverend wrote:Pfft this town lacks testicles.

Mhork, what do you think to a jiffy lynch?

Yay! My opinion is relevant!

As neat as it would be to lynch him and see how he flips, I feel like this Dan/IAI thing needs to be resolved first. One of them is very likely scum at this point. My money's on Danny Boy
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (isolation #82) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Sorry. :/
It seems, you know, kinda important.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4447 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Of course I wanna work with you, mollie! Us confirmed towns gotta stick together as we die.

Why are you sorry?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4453 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Short on time? We have a week, dude...
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4455 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh yeah... Good point. In that respect we are wasting time.

I don't see a reason not to lynch Dan, though, unless someone writes up a very convincing case on IAI
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

'cause he doesn't really want to lynch him?

Rev, is there any reason we shouldn't see how Dan flips and then deal with IAI accordingly? Why the claimed cop first?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4459 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hah! Mhork and Mollie. We could have our own sitcom.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4636 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Hi. There are 7 new pages I don't have time to read. I'll try and do so later.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4830 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

VOTE: IAI

V/LA for the next ~4 days
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4836 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Not really. I'm interested to see if IAI really was the cop, but that's so doubtful. I'd say look at the masons' suspects before mine as I lasted so long. I'm prolly dead wrong on my suspects. Sorry I can't be more help in this situation, being V/LA and all. :/
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4846 (isolation #91) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What the absolute actual fuck? Why in the hell am I still alive? Screw you, scum. Screw you hard!!!
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4847 (isolation #92) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh yeah. Gimme a sec for mass claim list.

Majiffy
Aj the Epic
TheReverend
penguin_alien
Vifam
Borkjkork
UberNinja

There.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4849 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

'Cause I think you're townish and therefore don't see why you should go first? 0.o

And where's the WIFOM? I'm guaranteed town! This sucks...

I'm totally gonna give this game a reread, though. Anyone know about how many scum there should be left?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4853 (isolation #94) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You will wait, über. >:T

No need to rush.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4856 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

My phone autocorrects to the umlaut.

I trust no reads now, 'cause I was clearly very wrong. Gimme a bit. Who are your top suspects?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5016 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I kinda want penguin to die...

I'm also tempted to go back and sheep Matt. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5375 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 5179, MattP wrote:Oh, Mhork, when you're an IC and you're kept alive over non-confirmed players that means scum is keeping you alive because your reads are wrong

You're all really mean. I never claimed to have the game in the bag at all, and if you'll note that whole one post I got before flip, I said that I was certain all my reads were very wrong. Unfortunately I went off the radar for the last couple days which didn't give me the chance to try elsewhere....
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5377 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I
said
they were wrong. There is no disagreement here. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5380 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Dan, pal, my belief was due to the fact that you were sketch all along, and IAI had a great claim and game.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”