leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1075, Ms Marangal wrote:tell us why dammit

uhh. fuck no. either trust me or lynch me, and find out at the end of the game, but if I go before HE does i won't go quietly.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 am

Post by leviathan93 »

VOTE: safetydance
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1076, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1075, Ms Marangal wrote:tell us why dammit

uhh. fuck no. either trust me or lynch me, and find out at the end of the game, but if I go before HE does i won't go quietly.

:|
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Okie dokie. I'm not sure where to start. No claim from Levi unless he hits L-1. Would be nice to know but no need to reveal anything needlessly.

Would like to hear from safety before proceeding. In the meantime, I'm going to start looking at yesterday's wagons.

@SP: why Yates?
@Mhork: how would the claim benefit you?
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Ree, situation differs here. I don't want to vote for him and hang him at L-1 especially if he is claiming cop like he's crumbing. Too easy for then a confirmed scum SD to hammer him off and force us to lynch him tomorrow when he's expended the cop. I'd rather simply have a majority say they'd like the claim and that act as a vote instead of literal votes.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Yates »

I have Levi on mute. Don't really care what he has to say unless a miracle happens and something intelligent accidentally falls out of his keyboard hole. I'll consider him a Jester until we find at least one scum. Then I'll revisit his play.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

wait... did I just read that Levi doesn't want to help town in 1072 or am I hallucinating?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:58 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1080, Aj The Epic wrote:Ree, situation differs here. I don't want to vote for him and hang him at L-1 especially if he is claiming cop like he's crumbing. Too easy for then a confirmed scum SD to hammer him off and force us to lynch him tomorrow when he's expended the cop. I'd rather simply have a majority say they'd like the claim and that act as a vote instead of literal votes.

I"M NOT A COP!
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1082, Ms Marangal wrote:wait... did I just read that Levi doesn't want to help town in 1072 or am I hallucinating?

what the fuck are you on and where can I get some? how the fuck do you get that i don't want to help town? i AM helping town by wanting safety dance dead!!! HE"S SCUM!
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 1079, Mr_Ree wrote:@SP: why Yates?

See cases from yesterday. On rereading, there were a handful of posts that just rubbed me the wrong way, like declaring he was trying not to look obvtown or telling levi to join the carey wagon for townpoints in

Good lord, levi. You can't just claim your PM says Safety is scum. I have my doubts in light of:

In post 431, leviathan93 wrote:My reads

Yates---Town
AJ---Town
Carreyhammer---too scummy to be scum?? lots of question marks. null. kind of support a lynch
fuzzy nuts---null
Human destroyer---town
Kiwieagle---null
Lord mhork---possibly town. reason. aggressively scum hunting or so it seems. seems pro-town, but have some possible gut doubts. leaning more town
Mr. Rhee---null
Safetydance---nothing because there are like no posts and i simply have no idea whatsoever.
serrapaladin---scummiest at the moment.

Funny how you were tunneling me and not mentioning L or Safety until then when you knew all along his slot is scum...

Then, besides maybe lyncher or mason (neither of which fit), or you being his scumbuddy, I can't think of a role that outright gives you someone's alignment. In particular, I'd find it incredibly unlikely that a town PR be told that someone specific is scum.

I have no problem with bringing levi to L-2 with 2 Intents to Hammer to get him to claim. This bullshit has to stop.

VOTE: levi
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1085, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1079, Mr_Ree wrote:@SP: why Yates?

See cases from yesterday. On rereading, there were a handful of posts that just rubbed me the wrong way, like declaring he was trying not to look obvtown or telling levi to join the carey wagon for townpoints in

Good lord, levi. You can't just claim your PM says Safety is scum. I have my doubts in light of:

In post 431, leviathan93 wrote:My reads

Yates---Town
AJ---Town
Carreyhammer---too scummy to be scum?? lots of question marks. null. kind of support a lynch
fuzzy nuts---null
Human destroyer---town
Kiwieagle---null
Lord mhork---possibly town. reason. aggressively scum hunting or so it seems. seems pro-town, but have some possible gut doubts. leaning more town
Mr. Rhee---null
Safetydance---nothing because there are like no posts and i simply have no idea whatsoever.
serrapaladin---scummiest at the moment.

Funny how you were tunneling me and not mentioning L or Safety until then when you knew all along his slot is scum...

Then, besides maybe lyncher or mason (neither of which fit), or you being his scumbuddy, I can't think of a role that outright gives you someone's alignment. In particular, I'd find it incredibly unlikely that a town PR be told that someone specific is scum.

I have no problem with bringing levi to L-2 with 2 Intents to Hammer to get him to claim. This bullshit has to stop.

VOTE: levi

Yes. that is true i said that. and the reason was I didn't want to out myself too early on day 1 too! you don't out PRs on the first fucking day!

and yes, L was scummy first. but because he never played I was waiting for Safetydance to start posting and I was hoping to come up with reasons that made him scum. but he Barely ever posted. so I just gave up and went for it.

also at one point I did find you very scummy. but over time I have changed my mind.

and i couldn't either until I was given this role. I had never heard of it before this game. Its pretty cool honestly. my favorite pr role I have ever gotten.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Look, no one is going to believe you about Safety as it is. You've all but given us a full claim already, so I don't see why you'd want to be holding back. If you can back up the claim that Safety is scum with some flavor and a logical role, there's a much better chance it'll actually gain some traction. If what you say is true, you're much in the same boat as a cop with a guilty on someone, which means you should really be fully claiming without us bringing you to L-2/L-1. If you are town, you have nothing to gain by being stubborn about this.
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

then I guess town will lose this game. because I become a burden to town if I full claim and am of no help to them.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

You're also of no help now, because no one believes you, and you will be of absolutely no help if you die before full claiming.
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1089, serrapaladin wrote:You're also of no help now, because no one believes you, and you will be of absolutely no help if you die before full claiming.

no one ever believes me. =P thats not my fault. =) and wrong. I have given you all the necessary tools to lynch scum. no one wants to use them because they just don't believe they will actually work.

i'm trying to help town here. as i said. lynch me AFTER safety dance. thats all I ask.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Except it obviously is your fault that you don't come across as believable. You have given us no reason to believe Safety is scum.
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1091, serrapaladin wrote:Except it obviously is your fault that you don't come across as believable. You have given us no reason to believe Safety is scum.

lol. =P and its MY fault why? =) cuz this is my play style and my play style is untrustworthy. =) lol. you haven't ever played a game with me. =P you wouldn't know if i'm to be trusted or not. =P

i always tell the truth. people don't believe me and think i'm scum because of it. then they lynch me and EVERY TIME THEY ARE WRONG! =D its kind of funny actually. =)

but i know i know. =) you have to see it from experience. =) so go ahead and lynch me then. =) THEN you will realize your mistake. =) but then you will just blame it on me and how i play when REALLY its cuz you didn't listen to me. =)
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

VOTE: SafetyDance

I recall Ree being ridiculously white-knighty with fuzzy yesterday. He needs to eat rope too.

levi is so painfully town I don't even understand why you aren't believing him at this point.
Are you ready for this?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Until Levi explains how he got a scum result, I'm not going to vote SD.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1072, leviathan93 wrote:i soft claimed because I assumed I was getting lynched cuz I always get lynched when i'm town no matter what I say.

also i don't care that i make you bang your head against a wall. =) it simply makes me laugh and amuses me.

and thirdly if you want me to claim you are going to have to lynch me thats what I said.
i want to make sure that i'm of no more help to town then die by scum already.

but then again, i'm just assuming that scum is simply waiting for y'all to lynch me and thats why they didn't kill me.

i do not understand their choice of night kill though.

what was the use of that line Levi?

and if you aren't cop a few other roles do come to mind but those roles never give answers that are set in stone like a cop result.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

Hmm, Safety, care to comment on what levi might have against you?
Wandering but not lost
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

^^^^^he doesn't know what i have against him. and will just use your lame arguments to make me look like scum.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 1095, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 1072, leviathan93 wrote:i soft claimed because I assumed I was getting lynched cuz I always get lynched when i'm town no matter what I say.

also i don't care that i make you bang your head against a wall. =) it simply makes me laugh and amuses me.

and thirdly if you want me to claim you are going to have to lynch me thats what I said.
i want to make sure that i'm of no more help to town then die by scum already.

but then again, i'm just assuming that scum is simply waiting for y'all to lynch me and thats why they didn't kill me.

i do not understand their choice of night kill though.

what was the use of that line Levi?

and if you aren't cop a few other roles do come to mind but those roles never give answers that are set in stone like a cop result.

well, if I full claim my role is then useless because scum is aware of it. therefore I want to help town as much as I can BEFORE i am rendered useless. because then you can lynch me and I wouldn't care because y'all don't think I am of any use without this ability and if it is useless I am apparently useless to y'all. =P

and this wasn't a cop result. As a PR I was given that L was scum before I entered the game. i didn't investigate anything. i always had that information. I could then either choose to tell town that L was scum and be made obvious to scum because I would full claim OR I could find some other way of convincing town that L was scum and not out myself.

I chose the latter but it didn't work that well because L never posted and was replaced by safety dance. and then Safety dance never posted really and claimed VLA basically allowing us to fight amongst ourselves because I could never give a reason WHY I thought L/ safetydance were scummy so I basically attempted the Lynch all lurkers mentality to get town on my side but that backfired on to me and made ME look scummy because none of you understand that L is scum and he simply looked town with the 3 or 4 posts he had. so i just got frustrated and said that he was scum and I know he is because of my role.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I keep hearing more and more bullshit every time. What mod gives a guilty to a pr before an investigation on a day 1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”