Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Conf. town is definitely useful in game, but that doesn't mean town is likely to ask to be investigated when the option of being investigated in the first place isn't known.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Sure they would. I have....

In post 624, Mr_Ree wrote:Cop should cop me if you think I'm scum.

I thought investigating Yates was the plan too.
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1225, Ms Marangal wrote:but that doesn't mean town is likely to ask to be investigated

Which is why I linked to you a game where I asked to be investigated as Town. Once I was conf Town, scum couldn't leave me alive. That bought the rest of the Town an extra day and got us the win in mylo.

Sometimes, it's the little things that make all the difference.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Yates »

Also...
In post 1227, Yates wrote:
In post 1225, Ms Marangal wrote:but that doesn't mean town is likely to ask to be investigated

Which is why I linked to you a game where I asked to be investigated as Town. Once I was conf Town, scum couldn't leave me alive. That bought the rest of the Town an extra day and got us the win in mylo.

Sometimes, it's the little things that make all the difference.

^^^

Thanks for proving my point. That's two examples in a row. I could pull up more from my history but that should suffice.
Please pm me to pre-in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yates, that's bullshit defense and you know it. We don't even know if we have a cop, and your super obvious role fishing is terrible.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1229, Lord Mhork wrote:Yates, that's bullshit defense and you know it. We don't even know if we have a cop, and your super obvious role fishing is terrible.

:roll:

You are stupid or lying if you don't think we have an investigation role of SOME type in this game. That's HOW Town finds scum. Also, I specifically stated that any Cop/investigator should NOT out themselves until they have a guilty. Therefore, at no point did I rolefish. That's pretty much the OPPOSITE of rolefishing. I'd be voting you if we didn't already have conf Scum in Levi. In fact, anyone NOT voting Levi at this point needs to tell me exactly why they are NOT voting for someone that admitted to being scum.
Please pm me to pre-in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

You're a moron. Town finds scum by scum hunting, reading reactions, and drawing associative tells. This isn't epic mafia.

I find it absolutely astounded at how convicted you are that there is an investigative role and, moreover, that you believe said role would
listen
to you.

I'm not voting levy because his claim seems legit. Since there was no night, there was no NK and no conversion. You, on the other hand, are playing scummily. That's why I'm voting you.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1231, Lord Mhork wrote:I find it absolutely astounded at how convicted you are that there is an investigative role

You're right. I'm a moron. The fact that EVERY SINGLE GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON MAFIASCUM.NET HAD A TOWN INVESTIGATOR ROLE should in no way indicate that THIS game might have a Town investigator role. I'm sure this game has nothing but VT's vs scum. Sounds like great balance. :roll:
Please pm me to pre-in
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

I'm done listening

VOTE: Yates
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1231, Lord Mhork wrote:I'm not voting levy because his claim seems legit.

His claim of TRAITOR seems legit so you are not voting him? Traitor? Which is, by necessity, a SCUM role? So you are not voting for a scum role because it seems legit? Is this the actual crap that passes for logic in your brain right now??
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1233, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm done listening

Cool. Kindly link me to the last game you were in that didn't have some type of Town investigator. You do that and I will self-vote.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Yates »

Also, how the fuck is it that I'm somehow defending myself from shit-tastic "logic" when THIS fucking shit exists??!!
In post 1134, leviathan93 wrote:I am the TRAITOR!

You mother fuckers need to go shoot yourselves in the head and quit this game or be blacklisted for life for being too fucking stupid to play to your win condition if you are actually Town.
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Apparently you should START listening. How did you two get rolefishing from that? Why would an 11 player game NOT have ANY investigation roles?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Yates »

Just in case my lynch stupidly goes through... Mork was just in here. He has clearly read all of these posts - demonstrating his monstrous stupidity - and has decided not to react or respond. Use this information as you see fit tomorrow. But lynch Levi first.
Please pm me to pre-in
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

There is still the traitor, slendy and 2 scum. So 4/9 player as far as I can tell.

From the story, slender man knew who the princess was and possibly the other way around. Princess and Levi knew about each other (assuming Levi was telling the truth about his role) Scum probably have no idea who slendy is, which means a possible 3 scum by the first story. That would make it a possible 5/9 players we need to get rid of. Godfather is a reach imo. Town would need serious power to deal with all that. Cop would make total sense.

3 scum/2 3rd party/4 town left. We NEED to hit scum today.

There is a possibility of a 3rd party traitor aligned with scum AGAINST slenderman. From everything Levi said, I think that possibility fits. Besides, why keep someone around if the can potentially become scum? Levi should go, if not today, then soon.

The points against Yates are weak.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How the fuck is this a hard decision? Levi claims traitor. Lynch him. Lynch Mhork tomorrow. He is scum, necessarily. If Levi is scum, guess who DIDN'T know who the traitor was... Mhork.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1240, Aj The Epic wrote:Lynch Mhork tomorrow.

At this point Mhork and Margie are both playing so anti-Town they are probably on the same scum team and hoping to slip one by like they did with Safety. I'm going to put a hole in one of them tonight and put an end to this shit.
Please pm me to pre-in
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Ree, HD: Vote for Levi, let's end one mafia.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

Not a hard decision at this point but I'm not ready to end the day yet. There is still some missing pieces that I need to work out. Levi should go. I've had my suspicions regarding the other two as well.

I need to do that VCA I've been meaning to get around to. I was hoping someone would do the work for me after I brought it up.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Mr_Ree »

The hell happened to my avatar...?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Yates »

@Mod - please consider mod-killing any Town that isn't voting for claimed scum - thereby not playing to their win condition. OR never mod another game again. Either option is cool with me. Thanks for your consideration.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1243, Mr_Ree wrote:I'm not ready to end the day yet.

I'm at L-2.
Confessed scum Levi is at L-3 [and voting for me - which should say SOMETHING].
It takes 5 to lynch.
Please pm me to pre-in
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

There's 8 alive, meaning three scum. That scum is either Levi/Mhork/(HD/Marangal) in my mind. Two easy lynches.

We CAN'T sit Yates this close.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 1247, Aj The Epic wrote:There's 8 alive, meaning three scum.

Why are there only three people making any sense? <3

Since Levi is already voting me, I'm either inexplicably a scum Godfather in a game with no Cops [as Mhork and Margie would have you believe] OR at least one of the two voting for me are also scum [with Levi] as evidenced by the fact I haven't been hammered yet. So this game just got a whole lot easier.
Please pm me to pre-in
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wow. Fuck you, Yates. I believe that other part of his claim too. That one where he explained his town alignment.

Many games don't have cops. Cops aren't necessary to a game. It's possible to have none, 'cause mafia is first and foremost a game of trying to find scum by reading the players. You are unbelievably dense if you think you can be cleared on the POSSIBILITY a cop MIGHT exist and MIGHT have investigated you.

Mr_Ree, you're being very scummy right now. Do you really want me to bring up all the possible setups without cops? There are a TON of them.

PEDIT:
FUCK YOU YATES. WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS TOWN FULL OF GIGANTIC MORONS WHO THINK THEY'RE ALL THAT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS GAME? LOOK AT MY CREATION DATE. I'VE BEEN PLAYING AWHILE. THE SHEER ASININE ARROGANCE THAT YOU, YATES, ESPECIALLY WOULD THINK THAT I COULD BE WRONG ON THE POSSIBILITY THAT THERE ARE NO COPS. WHY WOULD I LIE? HOW WOULD I LIE? WHY CAN THERE BE NO COPS? WHY? TELL ME.

This is stupid. Ridiculous. Moronic. Wrong. No town should be saddled with so many pseudointellectual VIs who all have this new obv town way of working the system. There is no guaranteed cop. None. Ever. Even if there is, there are modifiers. They can be 1 shot, naive, paranoid, or insane. They can be role blocked, bus driven, or redirected. Quit being asinine.

And I just finished a 21p game that had no cop. So fuck you.

And your attempt to discredit me and confirm me as scum based on my delayed response is shitty, crappy, scummy, disgustingly foul play. I'm sorry. I just finished a rehearsal. I'm tired. I'm doing homework. I just ate. Suck it up and realize that some people have outside lives. And before you bitch about me being online, realize this: my phone is logged on to mafia 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can't 'catch' me. Quit being a pussy and actually fight me with real logic, or roll over and die. Your choice.

Ree, you can't be this stupid. You can't. We don't even know the princess' alignment. We don't know how many scum are left. We don't know if slendy is with the mafia. We don't even know if he's in this game or if flavour is just based on kids being afraid and killing each other. Your LyLo setup thing is bullshit and I have a hard thine believing you actually think this. How are the points against Yates weak? How? Give me something of substance other than the fuckhead 'lol there is always cop guaranteed' argument.

Oh my fucking god why can't you all be scum. Town can't be this bad. It's grossly unfair for those of us trying to enjoy a simple game of mafia. Tell me oh wise, omnipotent, and fucking omnipresent AJ, where did I say that levy wasn't traitor? Look at the fucking half dozen posts or so where I flat out explain why I don't want to lynch his despite his claiming traitor. Why would I defend an easy bus so hard? Do you actually think about the game or do you just vomit on the keyboard and bash your head until there's a sizable just of text to submit?

You have to be scum, Yates. You have to be. Margie and I are the best obv towns you've got. We're being anti town? How? By not speed lynching levy? That's anti town? What happened to discussion and explanation? Can you pull your head out of your ass for more than 20 minutes and actually try and play mafia?

AJ, shut up. Lynching levy is awful. Vote Yates instead.

PPedit:
I love how playing this game makes my blood pressure shoot up. I'm getting on the computer now.

Sorry for spelling mistakes. On phone.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”