/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

thank you guys for not posting a shit ton
<3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 2, Votecount 9

Vi (3) - Benmage, Cogito Ergo Sum, Tammy
Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Vi, OhGodMyLife, Tierce, Llamarble

WickedestJr (3) - Shadoweh, Nachomamma8, Konowa
Konowa (1) - Deasvail
Deasvail (1) - Wickedestjr

Not voting (1) :
Empire

• With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 21st of March at 11:15pm GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-21 19:15:44)
  • Empire and Nachomamma8 are V/la

Searching for Konowa replacement, still

Prodding Benmage and Wickedestjr.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sorry guys, ended up moving this weekeend, with rugby stpatty etc mafia had a backburner.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so my continued thoughts on vi. I was kinda hoping that one of you people who I trust to be town could just direct me here. I still don't know what to make of vi pretty much refusing to get his own read on me. I don't know what someone else's thought process not working on me has to do with my alignment. That kind of statement just sounds like "my thought process isn't the type of thought process that will make you agree with me" which I still don't see what that means for my alignment. It almost feels like the not really giving the opinion is leaving an opening to change at will later, but I don't think, or just hope, he's not sloppy like that as scum. I may not be as cocky as my obvtownnesss as empire or tierce, but I'm fairly readable and have played with vi, so it just feels odd. And now I really feel completely self-centered.

Oh and vi can you link me to a scum (or mafia) game that is not you as a hydra? And ideally not one in which you spammed the game in latin or in what I can only assume is Harry potter fan fiction? Oh and maybe something other than experimental mafia?

I kinda liked his response about penguin alien in . But I also don't know about this, he didn't show this kind of second guessing himself in castle zar with mehdi when he started looking kinda townish at the end of day, so Hrm. I want to believe him that he just didn't realize the crumb, but his first posts at start of day could easily be faked attempts at town tells, so yeah I don't know here.

His points against ces in are just weak. In trying to find a ces scum game, I came across a game where both ces and vi were together as town. Think empire was in it too, and he tunneled in that game pretty hard. The language used is pretty bad too. The "he deliberately" part concerning the votes is just bad and the accountability thing is just wrong. Not to mention his own day one push make up the same exact people as ces, minus himself of course. And he points out the llamarble thing (when he had the big wagon) but didn't note that he was one of the first to move off and say there was something there.

I still think that the exchange in feels weird as I don't see suggesting he didn't notice the soft claim and is evidence of not diligence scumhunting and simultaneously claiming that he belongs to the same scum team that,killed him for his claim. Unless he's talking about the suspicion yesterday? My heads spinning. But I hate the "oh, so you killed johhog". It feels off to me for some reasons. is just wrong. Sure, benmage voted first but it was the wagon he had been pushing yesterday, so meh. I don't know, I think I've already gone over what is just bugging me about some of the ces push.

That is also evident in the wagon analysis. I don't get the wagon analysis especially for non flipped people and is jut looks premature and like busy work. I don't get the point of going after the llamarble wagon especially. And to come to the determination that ces is the obvious scum on those wagons, looks like a determination was made beforehand and the evidence is being trotted out now to prove what was already planned or believed. First big wagons can easily be completely town. In mafia behind the maiden I was the first major wagon, and iirc there was not one scum on that wagon. In fact, I think of the major pushes against me that game, it was always by town. And scum scumhunted the wagon. The effort looks somewhat townish but I've known scum to do that exact thing to look town before, so not ready to call it town when the whole thing just keeps pointing at the same person being guilty especially when it looks predetermined.

But then there are posts like where he seems genuinely annoyed, and the continual referencing the town tell, and little snippets about his scum play read somewhat genuine. The lack of consistency in near back to back posts reads somewhat townish, and again would be somewhat sloppy for scum.

In short I don't really know. I feel like I would be reading vi as town if it weren't for the thing with ces. And not because I think ces looks so super town, but because some of the points he's arguing are just pretty bad. But I don't see some of ces' points on vi either, though ces' points don't make my head crinkle up the way vi's do.

So, yeah, that was a lot of read through to come to the "I dunno" conclusion. Maybe after I read through a scum game for both of them I'll have a better handle. I'll just be super surprised if they're both town here, though it's not out of the question I guess fe them both to be scum and pulling the double bus. And if only one of them is scum, I think it might be ces except for when I think of him insisting on his town tells cuz that kind of thing gets to me.

I'm going to sleep. I'll read over konowa and ctd tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh and empire some of this, a lot, is here for your feedback. Is there anything I'm overlooking, focusing on that's irrelevant or downright silly?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ebwop: and if only one of them is scum, I think it might be vi...
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh yeah, the comments on the town-ness of her play was another thing I liked about Vi recently.

And, my non-townreads need to post more.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 861, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 860, Nachomamma8 wrote:OGML what happened to benmage?

If you mean why did I take my vote off of Benmage, I think my post explained that pretty well. I'd still like to see him hang.

"everyone is whining at me"
shit you found in CTD's posts
I can't just get my blood pumping for those reasons, sorry.

In post 871, Wickedestjr wrote:I think it means Llamarble is more likely to be town. Is there something wrong with my logic here? How is this not relevant?

If you mean good cases and good observations, that's fine. If you mean something else which I feel like you do, then I have no idea what you mean.

In post 873, Wickedestjr wrote:And I haven't said anything along the lines of "I'm behind" in half of my posts. Nice misrep.

"I'm behind" or "I'm busy" seems to be an underlying theme in at least 8 posts.

In post 873, Wickedestjr wrote:This is a terrible terrible point. Are you serious here? Firstly, I NEVER said I was lost. I said I was struggling in post 254, yet still managed to take several stances. Secondly, the contradiction you imply here is absolute bs, considering post 484 came after twice as many posts as post 254. Struggling on page 11 means I should also be struggling on page 20? No way. Come on now.

You weren't lost, but after 484 you immediately dropped back into the lost persona; you brought up a lot of new suspects after 484, but didn't really follow up on any of them until the recent DeasVail vote, you just kept pushing the CTD-penguin/scum N-town mantra that we heard already.

In post 873, Wickedestjr wrote:Firstly, what Vi-scum case? Secondly, at the time I asked this question, unless there were PRs among PA/N/CTD, I very strongly believed a Vi lynch was not going to happen. There's nothing bad about that.

The Vi case was being anti-town and not normal town Vi. Meanwhile, two votes don't seem awfully hard to get, which would make the wagon as large as the N/CTD wagons. It's one thing to tell people to try harder, and another to imply they should just give up.

In post 873, Wickedestjr wrote:Sure, penguin had only made two votes, but some other players had made more. And IIRC, every player that had cast only one/two votes had at least cast one non-opportunistic vote. e.g. N.

I don't care to look back, and I doubt you do either. Attacking someone for two opportunistic votes is still weird.

In post 873, Wickedestjr wrote:Um... again, are you serious? Doesn't matter where I stand, especially in this situation ON DAY 1. If somebody's at L-2 and the time's almost up, then that somebody needs to claim. N could've been my strongest town read in my entire experience of playing mafia and I would've asked him to claim in that scenario. I could've even been in N's position and I would've claimed. It's the correct play. Worth noting that Llamarble did the exact same thing, and IIRC you completely ignored him.

Okay, fair enough on the "that's how you handle that situation". Llama's thought process was easier to follow for me. There was a "I think N is town because the style thing is generally town, but there are a lot of town people on his wagon and he's been playing like shit, so no tears from me when he dies."

In post 878, Tammy wrote:Which doesn't really make sense to me at all as I think a scum team would be more likely to argue the scum team was smaller than it actually is not larger; I don't even know if I'm making sense about that right now.

Larger team makes people look for more suspects, more paranoia abounds. I was expecting a three man scumteam as well, so it doesn't seem like a strange observation to me. But I am more likely to agree with Vi that this point is stupid and people shouldn't talk about it much.

In post 894, Empire wrote:but that's mostly based on his self meta about his scum competency (particularly in #873) which adds a bit more dimension to his earlier attitude that he was struggling with the game.

I don't get a Benmage feel from him so I don't really agree that this is town.

In post 904, Vi wrote:Nacho's interactions with me and CES+Vi (in particular 841) look uniformly bad and leave me somewhat confused as to what to think here.

I have no idea how to handle either of you, although you seem more approachable recently. How do you think I should approach you two?

In post 923, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I don't doubt that Vi can fake her town tone. Just look at her points against me. There's not a hint of analysis to be found in them; it's closer to a rejection of thought.

I would imagine that it would be easier for Vi to fake her tone as opposed to fake analysis.

Tammy, I am going to look over your Vi walls tomorrow or later than tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Tammy, I don't think looking at wagons in a difficult game is unreasonable town behavior at all.
And my wagon was probably the most useful D1 wagon unless the N slot turns out to actually have been scum.
"Oh so you killed johhog" isn't an outrageous reaction.
CES' you should've read Johhog more closely point is eh; not sure missing things is very alignment telling.

CES, I reread Vi a bunch of times today; I'd have no objection to agreeing with you if I could get to the same place.
I just don't see Viscum at the moment whereas I can see youscum, though I'll admit it's not overwhelming.
I also don't see N, which is unfortunate because I'm sure if yesterday was wagon vs CW lots of stuff would fall out of that. Nacho and Shadoweh are maybes.

Maybe CES and Vi should just both claim to give the rest of us more data.
Bedtime.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Tammy, I don't think looking at wagons in a difficult game is unreasonable town behavior at all.
And my wagon was probably the most useful D1 wagon unless the N slot turns out to actually have been scum.
"Oh so you killed johhog" isn't an outrageous reaction.
CES' you should've read Johhog more closely point is eh; not sure missing things is very alignment telling.

CES, I reread Vi a bunch of times today; I'd have no objection to agreeing with you if I could get to the same place.
I just don't see Viscum at the moment whereas I can see youscum, though I'll admit it's not overwhelming.
I also don't see N, which is unfortunate because I'm sure if yesterday was wagon vs CW lots of stuff would fall out of that. Nacho and Shadoweh are maybes.

Maybe CES and Vi should just both claim to give the rest of us more data.
Bedtime.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 953, Tammy wrote:Oh and vi can you link me to a scum (or mafia) game that is not you as a hydra? And ideally not one in which you spammed the game in latin or in what I can only assume is Harry potter fan fiction? Oh and maybe something other than experimental mafia?
Otters vs. Tigers vs. Sharks, aka "what do you mean I can't bus my whole team" IIRC. Since a lot of that game died in the crash, that leaves DEFCON 3.0, which was one of many games I'd just as soon not see resurface due to the extreme badness therein. Please see wiki etc.

That is also evident in the wagon analysis.
I don't get the wagon analysis especially for non flipped people and is jut looks premature and like busy work.
So this is the part where you stop talking until you tell me that one of those blue reads is scum. Otherwise, despite however you may feel about this, what you're saying is unfounded.

With that said, quickly looking at Maf.Maiden you are correct - you were the first person to get six votes and they were all from Town. With that said
*this was an L-1 wagon
*there were no counterwagons and it was the closest this game ever got to passing for activity that wasn't 36 hours before deadline (which we're going toward again)

And he points out the llamarble thing (when he had the big wagon) but didn't note that he was one of the first to move off and say there was something there.
This is easy to do for Town points.

I still think that the exchange in Post 786 feels weird as I don't see suggesting he didn't notice the soft claim and is evidence of not diligence scumhunting and simultaneously claiming that he belongs to the same scum team that,killed him for his claim. Unless he's talking about the suspicion yesterday? My heads spinning. But I hate the "oh, so you killed johhog". It feels off to me for some reasons.
I'd like to explain but this first sentence isn't in a grammatical structure I can understand.

---

Honestly the thing that worries me most about this is the insistence that there
must
be one scum between me and CES. Regardless of how I feel about the Dutchie, being forced into a situation where it's possible that both of us are Town and the lynch is just kind of ~decided~ to be between one of us for vague reasons ("well they're the ones arguing, and it's taken up the whole day [because literally half the game isn't posting], and when two people go after each other all the time like this is must be TownVscum") is setting off giant red fireworks.

This plus the fact that it takes seven people to lynch and we have seven people posting
Benmage,
Cogito Ergo Sum, Deasvail,
Empire,
Konowa,
Llamarble,
OhGodMyLife,
Nachomamma8, Shadoweh, Tammy,
Tierce,
Vi,
Wickedestjr
is doing nothing for my confidence, not least because even if they were here I don't know if it would be more than "uh, game's hard, I'm just going to vote here". Swap Empire for Nacho depending on whose shift it is.

Also I'd like to bring this up again since I found it while looking for who I need to hate for the above--
Shadoweh 908 wrote:It's also in my opinion unlikely that the day would be centered around this debate if you were both town, surely the scum would be shopping around for less high-profile and talkative targets to be blamed for lynching.
Shadoweh 913 wrote:Because scum are subconsciously aware that they are pushing two townies and are unable to keep a straight posting face about it. That really doesn't seem to be happening here, there's a tenseness in the air. At least that's what I think. (I don't really want a Wicked wagon anyways and no one else is interested so okay.)
Shadoweh 915 wrote:Yes scum push mislynches, but they tend to flinch and I find it unusual that so many people would JUST go for you/CES.
Vi 914 wrote:
Vi (3)
- Benmage, Cogito Ergo Sum, Tammy
Cogito Ergo Sum (4) -
Empire,
Vi,
OhGodMyLife, Tierce

WickedestJr (3) -
Shadoweh,
Nachomamma8, Konowa
Konowa or DeasVail (3) - Deasvail,
Llamarble,
Wickedestjr
Okay, so if there are Definitely scum pushing one of the two major wagons here, which one is it?
Hmm let me think.
(Actually if you think me and OGML are scum, that kind of backfires, doesn't it.)

Orange name is there to prove a point - you're doing exactly what you're saying you think scum would do. Whether this is you admitting to being scum or you admitting your own philosophy is etc.

At this point I think I'm just being bitter in a vague general direction.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 957, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 904, Vi wrote:Nacho's interactions with me and CES+Vi (in particular 841) look uniformly bad and leave me somewhat confused as to what to think here.
I have no idea how to handle either of you, although you seem more approachable recently. How do you think I should approach you two?
How about "a way that isn't scummy as hell".

Nacho 841 wrote:But Shadoweh being the maybe maybe scumread for both of you
[Vi and CES]
is interesting.
This is bullshit.

Nacho 841 wrote:When that towntell is based on NK analysis, I tend to cringe a little bit.
This is denying the obvious under a buzzword.

Nacho 830 wrote:Who is your current scumteam pick?
Vi, same thing to you.
This not only doesn't relate to the quote that it's under, but a
scumteam
pick is ludicrous, especially if you're going to follow up with "but how can they be on a team?".

Nacho 781 wrote:Still feeling fine with a Wicked lynch, but I want to focus a lot more on CES-Vi today.
See comment in previous posts.

Nacho 957 wrote:
CES 923 wrote:I don't doubt that Vi can fake her town tone. Just look at her points against me. There's not a hint of analysis to be found in them; it's closer to a rejection of thought.
I would imagine that it would be easier for Vi to fake her tone as opposed to fake analysis.

Tammy, I am going to look over your Vi walls tomorrow or later than tomorrow.
And this is you positioning yourself to be on your wagon. I'm tempted to tell you to vote me and get it over with since that's clearly where you're going with this.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 959, Llamarble wrote:Maybe CES and Vi should just both claim to give the rest of us more data.
Bedtime.
And you know what? On one hand this honestly came across as mildly offensive the first time I read it; on the other hand I think the chance of me making it to tomorrow unscathed is very low and after those last two posts I kind of want to screw over as many wrong and scummy people as I can.

I'm a 2-Shot Vanilla Cop. I was going to quote some Sherlock early on but then Tierce did it first and that was the first of many times that I lost interest in this game.

For information on who I investigated last Night and how it went see how I went from this--
Vi 471 wrote:Is there a reason people are ignoring Wickedestjr?
Especially with those glasses
Vi 587 wrote:and while Wickedestjr's posts feel like scum I don't have the time right now to find out what it is everyone else is seeing in him
--to this--
Vi 836 wrote:CES, Konowa, DV, side order of Shadoweh maybe.
Wickedestjr 904 wrote:After looking at Wickedestjr I found the whole thing completely boring. :/

Someone somewhere said that they agreed with me on Wickedestjr and I really have no idea how because I said literally nothing to justify my read - I didn't even bother to look at his posts in isolation to get a cover excuse.

It's not implausible for "Mafia Vanilla" to be a role in this game - I note with some amusement that I would investigate as "Vanilla", as the role returns whether someone has "Vanilla" in their role name - but I don't find that likely. If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time I've gotten a pseudo-Miller role (and lynched for it, potentially), but I'm going to assume that Faraday didn't go to that level of "quirky role design" in this game in particular. (He totally would, just not in this game.)

So now that we've taken two wagons out of three off the table, this is the part where you start scrambling. Make my day.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Post 904 was not made by Wickedestjr, obviously.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Quintuple posting because :spite: .
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Why didn't you cross off Wicked in ?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by Vi »

No way of justifying it without the result. Plus I thought the third wagon was on Konowa and not W.jr until this morning, so I didn't think he was getting lynched anyway.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 am

Post by DeasVail »

There shouldn't have been a need to justify it though?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Vi »

In post 910, Vi wrote:I'll take
Tierce,
N,
and
Llamarble
as free Town reads. Actually reading
Empire
709 he's in the No Doubt list.
Empire vouches for
Tammy
and
DeasVail
(862). I'm politely ignoring Empire on Benmage and Nacho, the former more than the latter.

Benmage
Cogito Ergo Sum
DeasVail

Empire

Konowa
Llamarble

OhGodMyLife

Nachomamma8
Shadoweh
Tammy

Tierce

Vi

Wickedestjr
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 am

Post by DeasVail »

What I mean is it doesn't look like it would have been too hard to slip Wicked being town in there somewhere.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Vi »

I had already explained at length how Tierce, N, and Llamarble were Town. At that point I moved to agree with basically everyone else on Empire. Tammy was a read Empire stood behind very strongly, and you were one that Empire explained well enough plus the aforementioned strong standing-behind.
These are all Town reads that basically no one should have a problem with.
(Except N as it turns out, but I think we've covered that at length too.)
That is the bloody point of that post.
Wickedestjr does not fit in this model.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Faraday »

Prodding Shadoweh
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Ow, sorry, I'm about to go to work so I can't reply in bigness to Vi's hatred. (Why is it CES and you take turns between fighting to sucker punch me every time I post?)
I think I go out of my way not to point out the scummy things I'm doing as scum, but I haven't scoured myself to check it. Good to know where you want the scrambling directed to though. Not that I'm bitter. I just have one question, are you -sure- that you're a Vanilla cop that looks for the word Vanilla and not a Vanilla Cop that looks to see if someone has a role or not, ie a Mafia Goon would trigger a positive from your role as well?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

So your role is a slightly stronger (but 2-shot) version of the one in Zach's game, Vi? How much, if any, reading did you do overnight?

In post 949, Tammy wrote:CES - What's the last scum game you played? Not as a hydra or a replacement. I can't find one and am tired of looking.

My westerosi scum games are actually 2 of my last 3 scum games to satisfy the criterion. I played another offsite game around the time I played 88 but I assume that doesn't help.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Tierce »

UNVOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum
VOTE: Shadoweh

Those two wagons are bad. And no, this doesn't qualify as content, I just want to move my vote where it can lynch scum. Content will wait.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”