NY 163: Void Mountain of the Nightless Temple (Game Over)

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD:
I am conservative with my vote, you don't see me placing my vote anywhere yet do you? I said I was half-way ready to place my vote on him, meaning I can see him being very good lynching material, but there are a few who are just as good as well.

and this answer is long over due, I had forgotten about it and probably wouldn't have answered it if HD didn't link that post

Rainbow:
for the most part, I am against PL's since I would much rather have a lynch on scum, and to have a lynch based on discussion. at that point, there was very little discussion going on and there were many possibilities in regards to suspects that could have been made. it was entirely to early to even advocate any type of lynch IMO

I can see TAM scum, but I always see TAM scum but I'm reading Rach as Null. what your reasoning on him?

I'm not seeing much of a Serrascum in this game either

Pedit: It's a gut read on you right now Titan, I'm sure I'll find something to back that up later soon. it has something to do with your level headedness and your post look like they are actively scum hunting

HD is defintely town

Pedit X2: AtE Never works on HD :(
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

HD:
I am conservative with my vote, you don't see me placing my vote anywhere yet do you? I said I was half-way ready to place my vote on him, meaning I can see him being very good lynching material, but there are a few who are just as good as well.

and this answer is long over due, I had forgotten about it and probably wouldn't have answered it if HD didn't link that post

Rainbow:
for the most part, I am against PL's since I would much rather have a lynch on scum, and to have a lynch based on discussion. at that point, there was very little discussion going on and there were many possibilities in regards to suspects that could have been made. it was entirely to early to even advocate any type of lynch IMO

I can see TAM scum, but I always see TAM scum but I'm reading Rach as Null. what your reasoning on him?

I'm not seeing much of a Serrascum in this game either

Pedit: It's a gut read on you right now Titan, I'm sure I'll find something to back that up later soon. it has something to do with your level headedness and your post look like they are actively scum hunting

HD is defintely town

Pedit X2: AtE Never works on HD :(
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Titan »

In post 216, OtterHorse wrote:Same for Antilles, im calling him scum beyond his refusal to claim.

Hmm?

Is this saying you're suspecting him b/c he's not claiming,

or suspecting him for other reasons in addition to him not claiming?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 274, RachMarie wrote:Post 268 by Key is bad.... Self meta and AtE?
BTW AtE does not work on HD
, he is kinda like a bulldog once he gets his teeth on something.

(Still ♥ you HD, but you do tend to be tenacious even when you are going down the wrong path).

@Bolded: So true, I'm hard as a damn rock. :P

I have some emotion to spare, I just don't use it in mafia games, I swear!

Also my reads have been getting better and better lately, and I like the playstyle, so I think I'm sticking with it.
Are you ready for this?
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

In post 273, RachMarie wrote:HD is most likely town, it feels like his usual towny blustering. As usual, he is wrong about me, but that happens in every game he assumes I am scum it seems like, so I am used to that.

2 games TAM and I were in I thought it was more? Open 472 (Pick Your Power), and Lover's Mafia. In both of those games TAM lurked something fierce.

I want some answers TAM.... Seems like you sometimes do not lurk?

That is correct. In fact, as I believe I said earlier, I have two metas.

epic lurking TAM, and epic Active TAM and sometimes a hybrid of the two.

My activity level is an unreliable tell as RachMarie just pointed out. The two games she listed? I'm scum in one, and town in the other.

So yeah, and please, try and use something other than my posts which clearly state that I'm trying to keep up and am confused for scumtells?
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 1.06:

Metal Overlord - Klick
The Acting Method - Titan
Bulbazak - robocopter, Reek, keybladewielder
Otterhorse - underachivers, Bulbazak
Robocopter - rachmarie
Human Destroyer - Metal Overlord
Reek - serrapaladin
Underachivers - Human Destroyer
ms. Marangal - BT
keybladewielder - arcangel8, OtterHorse

Not Voting - antilles, ms. Marangal, The Acting Method

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch and to no-lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-03-31 00:58:14) or by midnight on April 1st, 2013.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Titan »

Mod is it possible to put the number of votes for someone in the vc next to their name please?
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
OtterHorse
OtterHorse
Townie
OtterHorse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by OtterHorse »

In post 277, Titan wrote:
In post 216, OtterHorse wrote:Same for Antilles, im calling him scum beyond his refusal to claim.

Hmm?

Is this saying you're suspecting him b/c he's not claiming,

or suspecting him for other reasons in addition to him not claiming?

In addition. It just changes it from slight scum read to scum read.

Anyways

Still just me. Flying solo. Being awesome.

Serra is actually really likely scum, right about at that level of TAM. KBW is still the lynch for policy reasons + being scummy, but those two are very likely scum.

Serra actually is all hung up on me pushing KBW, and part that really bugs me is how he treats me and Reek in comparison. He calls Reek flat out scum for a vote as a policy lynch, but seems very unwilling to actually do the same when I take a similar stance and instead tries to maybe argue im scum because I dont think this game is balanced (it isnt, if I was part of the team it would have been 10:5). It feels like scum who is afraid of getting into the same arguement with somepony who will fight back hard.

Now, his other stuff says all sorts of nothing too. KBW is "offputting", RM didnt get the joke, MO has one fluffy post (which from you and half of this game lol).

@Serra - What game did you play with TAM?

TAM is scum as well for the fact that he isnt doing anything but responding to meta arguements against him.
Antilles is a good scum bet because he is only posting to say he wont headclaim and apparently complain about me calling him scum (in part for) that while actually not paying any attention to what was a very vauge accusation of him being scum for other reasons.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 281, Titan wrote:
Mod is it possible to put the number of votes for someone in the vc next to their name please?

I put L-2 and L-1 indicators by their names when they get to the respective amount of votes. I personally do not see the need for any more than that.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 283, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 281, Titan wrote:

I put L-2 and L-1 indicators by their names when they get to the respective amount of votes. I personally do not see the need for any more than that.

Ah mmk that's fine then, my main concern was people claiming they miscounted and accidentally hammering.
Half troll/Half wall.

Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

@mod please put me on V/LA until sunday.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 pm

A newbie, I was scum, he was town. Scumteam completely fooled and slaughtered town thanks to some clever play and good luck.

right now Pony, I'm watching and observing, I'll make comments when I feel best able too.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Actually yes you have improved a fair bit since our first game together HD, though you still can't seem to get my alignment right most of the time :P

TAM that is not good enough we need more from you (I realize it is a tad bit of Pot and Kettle in my case) but I need to peg who is whom and having you be your uber lurky loo self does not help.

Great Key is going V/LA and deadline is on Monday :( grrr

I do not like lynching anyone without giving them a chance to respond, and yeah a PL of Key would be a good idea I think, since this is an all vanilla game and we don't have a town vig to take care of him, and no way is the scum gonna kill him, if he does turn out to be Town. So we would be stuck with him til Lylo. Shades of Kassadin all over again...

Meanwhile will work on the rest of my scumspects...

plus who I think is Town (besides HD that is).
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Rach, deadline is not this Monday, but the Monday after. Key will be back in plenty of time, although I doubt we'll notice.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:29 am

Post by RachMarie »

ooops sorry about that I have been having trouble braining today. And it is almost 530 AM California time, so I am off to sleep for a while.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Titan »

In post 287, RachMarie wrote:

I do not like lynching anyone without giving them a chance to respond, and yeah a PL of Key would be a good idea I think, since this is an all vanilla game and we don't have a town vig to take care of him, and no way is the scum gonna kill him, if he does turn out to be Town. So we would be stuck with him til Lylo. Shades of Kassadin all over again...

Have you been reading the game rach?

What makes you think the scum are killing anyone this game?
Half troll/Half wall.

serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 282, OtterHorse wrote:Serra actually is all hung up on me pushing KBW, and part that really bugs me is how he treats me and Reek in comparison. He calls Reek flat out scum for a vote as a policy lynch, but seems very unwilling to actually do the same when I take a similar stance and instead tries to maybe argue im scum because I dont think this game is balanced (it isnt, if I was part of the team it would have been 10:5). It feels like scum who is afraid of getting into the same arguement with somepony who will fight back hard.

Now, his other stuff says all sorts of nothing too. KBW is "offputting", RM didnt get the joke, MO has one fluffy post (which from you and half of this game lol).

The difference Reek and you is that Reek's call for a PL was completely independent of Bulb's scumminess. He saw something in RVS that might be used for a quick lynch and decided to call for a direct policy lynch. That's scummy. You have also given indication of why KBW would be a utility lynch, and I happen to agree with the fact that he might be scum, hence I'm not entirely opposed to him as a specific lynch-target. I don't like you spreading the idea that PL's are more acceptable in this game than in others, but I don't think you're entirely scummy for suggesting a KBW lynch.

Have you seen the entire specifics of this game? The opening post only gives away so much and I don't know whether the game might be balanced by giving scum daytalk or something. I am hesitant to believe this game is entirely unbalanced.

My point about MO's wasn't that it was fluff. I don't like that he specifically commented on the lack of things to comment on. After 12 pages there is definitely content to analyze, and giving excuses not to post analysis is scummy.

To answer your question, from my ISO:
In post 28, serrapaladin wrote:Darn you for Newbie 1319, TAM. Are you scum again this time?

MsM's posts look fairly town.

In post 276, Ms Marangal wrote:I'm not seeing much of a Serrascum in this game either

You know scum-me?

Also, I'm definitely paranoid about TAM being scum again. His play here seems much like that in the Newbie...
Wandering but not lost
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

no I don't, I'm just saying you aren't coming off as scummy... yet

his play is always like this regardless of his alignment... it's why I'm always paranoid of him being scum
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

no I don't, I'm just saying you aren't coming off as scummy... yet

his play is always like this regardless of his alignment... it's why I'm always paranoid of him being scum
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 am

Post by RachMarie »

uggh you are right Titan forget the last part. The rest still stands.

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I'd also like to point out for those who didn't notice that, I wouldn't answer that question under any circumstance. It is actually a leading question and it's generally considered a bad question to ask in RQS in general. (Which I'm a proponent of in newbie games.) However, I generally don't use it outside of newbie games because I don't feel myself capable of what Flay considers a good RQS. (please read the mafia discussion thread on RQS to see what I'm talking about.)

Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Angelious Nero »

ugh. Sorry for the recent activity. Gimmie till tomorrow to catch up, with my death in one game my time is freed up.
Angelious Nero
Angelious Nero
Goon
Angelious Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Angelious Nero »

ugh. Sorry for the recent activity. Gimmie till tomorrow to catch up, with my death in one game my time is freed up.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

wrong account Angel, gosh
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

Wrong one!!

In post 297, Angelious Nero wrote:ugh. Sorry for the recent activity. Gimmie till tomorrow to catch up, with my death in one game my time is freed up.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”