Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Yates »

Meh - I'm just listing the people not voting. Though, according to Serra, my sanity is still in question...
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

No? I asked you whether you have any indication of whether you're sane or not. Because this is HORROR themed. In general, such a small game shouldn't have a cop with sanity issues, unless it's hinted at, or there's more town power to counter balance.
Wandering but not lost
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 1412, Yates wrote:
In post 1404, Lord Mhork wrote:Also he was wasting investigative resources when he could, supposedly, be mod confirmed innocent.

Yeah. I *am* the cop, butt munch.

Investigate Levi N1 - no result crumbed
Spoiler:
In post 1081, Yates wrote:I have Levi on mute.

Investigate Marangal N3 - Town

I suspect I was targeted last night to prevent the MM reveal [and create wifom] - thus confirming my X-Shot BP at least.

Sorry I'm not exactly "mod confirmed" but I wasn't going to role reveal with "no result" as my only result.

Boom. :cop:

In post 1443, Yates wrote:Yeah. Mhork has been at L-1 for 24 hours now. You'd think if he were Town he would have been hammered by now.

FoS: Serra, MM, Ree

... LOL it's to bad you claimed cop, I would be vying for your lynch if you didn't.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yates, shouldn't your results be at the forefront of your mind?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Also, as I say in every fucking game ever, not getting hammered is NOT a scum tell.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Yates »

Having a brain fart is not a "scum slip." Yeah, I should have left MM off the list but really the point of that post is that I was just trying to prod some action.

Look - we lynch Mhork. If he flips Town, we can reevaluate how scummy my "slip" was tomorrow.
Please pm me to pre-in
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:10 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Except if there are 2 scum left this is MyLo.
Wandering but not lost
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

We had a traitor flip

I don't think it's MYLO
Are you ready for this?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1459, Human Destroyer wrote:We had a traitor flip

I don't think it's MYLO

Agreed. Since we had the Traitor flip, either Town is overpowered or scum is 1 short. Plus, there would be at most 2 scum left if Mhork flips Town. So at the very worst tomorrow would be mylo [3 vs 2]. AND - we could have as many as three conf Town or one conf scum in the morning. We are in good shape and would really have to screw up to lose at this point.
Please pm me to pre-in
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes. This game is kinda dead, so let's get the lynch, spin out, protect Yates, and get the last investigation.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Except if Yates is actually scum and they kill tonight and he gets a 'guilty.'
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:52 am

Post by serrapaladin »

If there are 2 scum and 1 town-traitor who knows about 1 of the scum, all it takes is for levi to claim D1 and get lynched D2 for the game to be 7 town vs. 1 scum.

That's very town sided.

3 scum and 1 traitor would mean levi can either claim and make it 6 vs. 2, or get himself NK'ed for potentially 4 scum.

I don't know if I buy Yates' x-shot BP cop...that's a pretty overpowered role for a Mini.

I'm sort of concerned about him also being a traitor, and the lack of kill last night meaning he's been turned. In that case, him attracting the cop investigation N1 makes perfect sense, as he was still town then.
Wandering but not lost
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Yates »

So you think there are TWO traitors in the game and I'm the other traitor? And that my play was to hunt down the other traitor to minimize the number of people potentially on my team?? Is this what you are saying?
Please pm me to pre-in
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 am

Post by serrapaladin »

I didn't get the impression you wanted to hunt down Levi. You were defending him for quite a while, and didn't comment on his half-claim, while Mhork and I were pushing for him to complete the claim.

I'm saying that your request to be copped makes more sense if you're a traitor/godfather, than a BP cop.

Since we've already had 1 traitor, a second one isn't THAT outlandish, and I don't really like how a BP cop would fit into flavor.

On that note, do you have any flavor for us? Why are you BP? Surely Slendy can kill whatever it wants. Are you a Ghostbuster?
Wandering but not lost
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Oh wow, I finally had a chance to sit down at a computer and figure this out. You guys need to see what I've pieced together.

*Entering power lynch mode
Knowledge is the key to understanding.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Part 1

Spoiler: Safety Dance
In post 406, SafetyDance wrote:My god you people, you've like, tripled the post count since I replaced in. Aargh. I haven't even read the opening flavor. And pink hurts my eyes.

For HD:

UNVOTE

I think I'm caught up but I ended up skimming a few pages. to get through quick. I feel like I'm back in the newbie queue with
Levi
Fuzz
and especially
Carey
. I think their reactions to each other are genuine so I don't think they're all scum or all the scum is contained here and that would be...a very quick game but at least one of could be and I don't think they're all being this...dense on purpose. Surely?

What's worse is their play is allowing
Kiwi
to slide through unnoticed. Seriously start posting more please. I will be too., don't worry.

Don't want to lynch
AJ
or
Yates
, leaning town on them.
HD
, I'm not sure, I probably can't read him anyway but his "strong-town" play is giving me the heebie jeebies. Also feel the same way about
Mhork
, something about his early aggressiveness feels off and forced.
Serra
, I think the way he responded to pressure on him was genuine and townie, I think stubbornness is a town-trait.
Ree
nullish for now, will have to re-read reactions to others. Probably same for all. Last half of thread reads so different to first half.

Would like one of the first three mentioned to be lynched, if anyone wants to make a compelling present case now for either
fuzzy
or
levi
willing to hear it. But for now:

VOTE:CareyHammer

As others have said your VI-ness is counter-productive to town in any shape or form and it is not helping us in anyway and you're floundering just makes you look scummy. You should be lynched now, or if you're going to play, buckle up
princess
and start. You've got five days. That or do what HD suggests and replace out but do it quick so your replacement has a chance to defend themselves.

In post 426, SafetyDance wrote:...and their was much rejoicing

Bit over 4 days for CH's replacement to do something. All for the best I guess. In the meantime:

In post 422, leviathan93 wrote:if you think i'm scummy go ahead and lynch me already. =)

Vote: leviathan93

You asked for it. Why?

Fuzzy
, summarise (if you can) your thoughts on
Levi
and
CH
up to now?

In post 683, SafetyDance wrote:Catching up quick...I can't even defend the trio of votes on me before but usually guys, pro tip here, when someone asks you a question, you don't vote them as an answer. :roll:

Earth
looks town, her reactions replacing in are pretty much exactly like mine reading through all this.

In post 582, Ms Marangal wrote:
The Comment behind me agreeing with my lynch has more to do with my slot more then me. yes, I do care about the game, the flavor of the game is pretty damn awesome and I wanted to be a part of it, but what I also want is for my team to win. with all the bad rep
Carey
has already received, along with the fact that I am only just vanilla with the time constraints given, and the other possible wagons being put into perspective, the easiest way to eliminate the most possible noise and distraction later on in the game is to get this slot lynched regardless of who holds it.

In a nutshell, this is the only conclusion we can come to with the slot. We have a claim,
Carey
was terribly bad all game in a way
Levi
is trying to aspire to and we now have a deadline approaching. The slot lynched would clear up a LOT of confusion. I'd be willing to hammer. If scum, great, if not, we have her reads to go off day 2.

Levi
wagon, happy for it to be joined still please, he's argued with everyone, slots replacing in have mentioned the same things that have been repeated before and he's playing style has not improved. He's confident of being an idiot, how is that town?

If
CH
/
MM
can't be lynched, please get rid of
levi
. These three players, including
fuzzy
, can not all be playing this asinine naturally. So I'd rather focus evening-d1 on these three.

I haven't seen an updated VC (*hint hint*), will wait and hold off till moving any votes till then (or if deadline comes first, whichever) to give a chance of discussion.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Damnit Damnit Damnit.... why do I always forget to preview?
In post 1467, Mr_Ree wrote:Part 1

Spoiler: Safety Dance
In post 406, SafetyDance wrote:My god you people, you've like, tripled the post count since I replaced in. Aargh. I haven't even read the opening flavor. And pink hurts my eyes.

For HD:

http://i.imgur.com/XH7BG40.jpg
UNVOTE

I think I'm caught up but I ended up skimming a few pages. to get through quick. I feel like I'm back in the newbie queue with
Levi
Fuzz
and especially
Carey
. I think their reactions to each other are genuine so I don't think they're all scum or all the scum is contained here and that would be...a very quick game but at least one of could be and I don't think they're all being this...dense on purpose. Surely?

What's worse is their play is allowing
Kiwi
to slide through unnoticed. Seriously start posting more please. I will be too., don't worry.

Don't want to lynch
AJ
or
Yates
, leaning town on them.
HD
, I'm not sure, I probably can't read him anyway but his "strong-town" play is giving me the heebie jeebies. Also feel the same way about
Mhork
, something about his early aggressiveness feels off and forced.
Serra
, I think the way he responded to pressure on him was genuine and townie, I think stubbornness is a town-trait.
Ree
nullish for now, will have to re-read reactions to others. Probably same for all. Last half of thread reads so different to first half.

Would like one of the first three mentioned to be lynched, if anyone wants to make a compelling present case now for either
fuzzy
or
levi
willing to hear it. But for now:

VOTE:CareyHammer

As others have said your VI-ness is counter-productive to town in any shape or form and it is not helping us in anyway and you're floundering just makes you look scummy. You should be lynched now, or if you're going to play, buckle up
princess
and start. You've got five days. That or do what HD suggests and replace out but do it quick so your replacement has a chance to defend themselves.

In post 426, SafetyDance wrote:...and their was much rejoicing

Bit over 4 days for CH's replacement to do something. All for the best I guess. In the meantime:

In post 422, leviathan93 wrote:if you think i'm scummy go ahead and lynch me already. =)

Vote: leviathan93

You asked for it. Why?

Fuzzy
, summarise (if you can) your thoughts on
Levi
and
CH
up to now?

In post 683, SafetyDance wrote:Catching up quick...I can't even defend the trio of votes on me before but usually guys, pro tip here, when someone asks you a question, you don't vote them as an answer. :roll:

Earth
looks town, her reactions replacing in are pretty much exactly like mine reading through all this.

In post 582, Ms Marangal wrote:
The Comment behind me agreeing with my lynch has more to do with my slot more then me. yes, I do care about the game, the flavor of the game is pretty damn awesome and I wanted to be a part of it, but what I also want is for my team to win. with all the bad rep
Carey
has already received, along with the fact that I am only just vanilla with the time constraints given, and the other possible wagons being put into perspective, the easiest way to eliminate the most possible noise and distraction later on in the game is to get this slot lynched regardless of who holds it.

In a nutshell, this is the only conclusion we can come to with the slot. We have a claim,
Carey
was terribly bad all game in a way
Levi
is trying to aspire to and we now have a deadline approaching. The slot lynched would clear up a LOT of confusion. I'd be willing to hammer. If scum, great, if not, we have her reads to go off day 2.

Levi
wagon, happy for it to be joined still please, he's argued with everyone, slots replacing in have mentioned the same things that have been repeated before and he's playing style has not improved. He's confident of being an idiot, how is that town?

If
CH
/
MM
can't be lynched, please get rid of
levi
. These three players, including
fuzzy
, can not all be playing this asinine naturally. So I'd rather focus evening-d1 on these three.

I haven't seen an updated VC (*hint hint*), will wait and hold off till moving any votes till then (or if deadline comes first, whichever) to give a chance of discussion.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

In post 406, SafetyDance wrote:Don't want to lynch AJ or Yates, leaning town on them. HD, I'm not sure, I probably can't read him anyway but his "strong-town" play is giving me the heebie jeebies. Also feel the same way about Mhork, something about his early aggressiveness feels off and forced. Serra, I think the way he responded to pressure on him was genuine and townie, I think stubbornness is a town-trait. Rae nullish for now, will have to re-read reactions to others. Probably same for all. Last half of thread reads so different to first half.

As you can see, he leaves room to move to move to HD, Mhork and Myself, while placing AJ, Yates and Serra in his "town" pile

But wait, I'm not done yet.... Here's the kicker...
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Yates »

PE: While we are waiting for "the kicker..."

In post 1465, serrapaladin wrote:I didn't get the impression you wanted to hunt down Levi.

:eek: Are you trolling me?

In post 1465, serrapaladin wrote:I'm saying that your request to be copped makes more sense if you're a traitor/godfather, than a BP cop.

Or - it's my way of making scum think I'm not a cop [or a threat] so I can get 1 or 2 investigation results. Just throwing that out there.

In post 1465, serrapaladin wrote:Since we've already had 1 traitor, a second one isn't THAT outlandish...

Isn't it? To use your example from earlier, what if Levi played his role "right" and hinted at being some Town protective or investigative role? If scum had targeted Levi N1, how many scum would we be facing right now? You're going to say that you think scum had the ability to add as many as TWO to their number?

In post 1465, serrapaladin wrote:I don't really like how a BP cop would fit into flavor.

This is kind of useless speculation. That said; I recently finished a game [Harry Potter] where scum had an unstoppable strongman factional ability. Based on absolutely nothing but imagination? Slendy could be the flavor of that ability.

In post 1465, serrapaladin wrote:On that note, do you have any flavor for us? Why are you BP?

Not really [I only received a couple of lines about children dissappearing and pictures being saved from a fire.] and - I assume - balance.
Please pm me to pre-in
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 1470, Yates wrote:Or - it's my way of making scum think I'm not a cop [or a threat] so I can get 1 or 2 investigation results. Just throwing that out there.

I doubt requesting to be copped suggests that you're the cop...
Wandering but not lost
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Spoiler: VC's with faction colors
In post 73, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.2

• fuzzybutternut
    - serrapaladin,
    CareyHammer
    , Human Destroyer
  • l
    eviathan93
    -
    kiwieagle
    , Lord Mhork
  • -
    L
    -
    - Yates
  • Human Destroyer
    -
    leviathan93
  • Lord Mhork
    - Mr_Ree
  • Mr_Ree
    - Aj the Epic
  • CareyHammer
    -
    fuzzybutternut
  • Not Voting
    - -
    L
    -

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-09 23:13:19)

In post 165, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.3

• serrapaladin
    - Yates, Aj the Epic, Human Destroyer,
    leviathan93
  • leviathan93
    - Lord Mhork,
    CareyHammer
    , serrapaladin
  • fuzzybutternut
    -
    kiwieagle
  • Aj the Epic
    - Mr_Ree
  • Not Voting
    - -
    L
    fuzzybutternut

Looking for a replacement for -
L
-

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 249, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

• serrapaladin
    - Yates, Aj the Epic,
    leviathan93
  • leviathan93
    - Lord Mhork, serrapaladin,
    fuzzybutternut
  • fuzzybutternut
    -
    kiwieagle
    , Human Destroyer
  • Aj the Epic
    - Mr_Ree
  • Human Destroyer
    -
    SafteyDance
  • SafteyDance
    -
    CareyHammer

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 380, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

• fuzzybutternut
    -
    kiwieagle
    , Human Destroyer, C
    areyHammer
  • CareyHammer
    - Mr_Ree, Yates,
    fuzzybutternut
  • leviathan93
    - Lord Mhork, serrapaladin
  • serrapaladin
    -
    leviathan93
  • Human Destroyer
    -
    SafteyDance
  • Mr_Ree
    - Aj the Epic

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 470, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.6

• CareyHammer
    Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree, Lord Mhork, Yates
  • SafteyDance
    - f
    uzzybutternut
    leviathan93
    CareyHammer
    Ms Marangal
  • fuzzybutternut
    -
    kiwieagle
    , Human Destroyer
  • leviathan93
    - serrapaladin,
    SafteyDance
  • Mr_Ree
    - Aj the Epic

Ms Marangal
has replaced
CareyHammer

Still looking for a replacement for
kiwieagle

Deadline can be pushed back if the replacements need more time.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 599, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.7

• [L-1]
    Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree, Lord Mhork,
    fuzzybutternut
    , Yates,
    leviathan93
  • fuzzybutternut
    -
    Ms Marangal
    kiwieagle
    thenewearth
    , Human Destroyer
  • leviathan93
    -
    SafteyDance
  • Mr_Ree
    - Aj the Epic
  • Yates
    - serrapaladin

thenewearth
has replaced
kiwieagle

Deadline has been pushed back until the
10th

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-10 21:00:00)

In post 694, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.8

• [L-1]
    Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree, Lord Mhork,
    fuzzybutternut
    , Yates,
    leviathan93
  • Yates
    - serrapaladin,
    thenewearth
    Ms Marangal
  • fuzzybutternut
    - Human Destroyer
  • leviathan93
    -
    SafteyDance
  • Mr_Ree
    - Aj the Epic

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 901, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.9

• [L-1]
    fuzzybutternut
    - Human Destroyer, Aj the Epic, serrapaladin,
    Ms Marangal
    , Yates
  • Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree, Lord Mhork
  • Yates
    -
    thenewearth
    fuzzybutternut
  • Not Voting
    -
    SafteyDance
    leviathan93

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 1052, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 1.10

• fuzzybutternut
    - Human Destroyer, Aj the Epic, serrapaladin,
    Ms Marangal
    , Yates,
    SafteyDance
  • Ms Marangal
    - Mr_Ree
  • leviathan93
    -
    fuzzybutternut
    , Lord Mhork,
    thenewearth
  • Not Voting
    -
    leviathan93

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

fuzzybutternut
, a
vanilla townie
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now
Night 1
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-03-12 02:15:33).

In post 1184, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 2.2

• SafetyDance
    -
    leviathan93
    , Human Destroyer, Lord Mhork, Mr_Ree,
    Ms Marangal
  • Not Voting
    -
    SafetyDance
    , Aj the Epic, Yates, serrapaladin

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-26 08:51:10)

In post 1297, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 3.2

• leviathan93
    - Aj the Epic, Yates, Mr_Ree
  • Yates
    - Lord Mhork,
    leviathan93
    Ms Marangal
  • Not Voting
    - Human Destroyer, serrapaladin

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Deadline in (expired on 2013-03-27 11:10:59)

In post 1340, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 3.3

• [L-1]
    leviathan93
    - Aj the Epic, Yates, Mr_Ree, Human Destroyer
  • Yates
    - Lord Mhork,
    leviathan93
    Ms Marangal
  • Not Voting
    - serrapaladin

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

In post 1397, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Vote Count 3.4

• leviathan93
    - Aj the Epic, Yates, Mr_Ree, Human Destroyer, serrapaladin
  • Yates
    - Lord Mhork,
    leviathan93
    Ms Marangal

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

leviathan93
, a
traitor
, was lynched Day 3.

It is now
Night 3
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-03-21 19:43:07).

I don't have enough time to finish this now. Formatting takes FOREVER. Back later to finish this off.
Mr_Ree
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mr_Ree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Mr_Ree »

Bah, real quick while I'm waiting for my ride,

There was no indications that Safety did any bussing. Everyone mentioned as scum by safety flipped town. All three people mentioned as town by safety did not vote for safety (VC 2.2). All three people mentioned as town by safety, voted Leviathan (VC 3.4)

There is more, but my ride is here. Later folks.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1471, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1470, Yates wrote:Or - it's my way of making scum think I'm not a cop [or a threat] so I can get 1 or 2 investigation results. Just throwing that out there.

I doubt requesting to be copped suggests that you're the cop...

What? I'm saying that I didn't want scum to know I was a cop. So I fake "requested" to BE copped.
Please pm me to pre-in

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”