Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Malakittens »

Quick post since I'm eating and on a really fast break at work.

Lora: UN should be able to tell the difference between scum Mala an town Mala since I played in a modded game of his as scum and my play has been so much different than it is right now. Right now I just believe he's being stubborn as fuck and doesn't want to hurt his own ego to admit he's wrong regarding his read on me.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

That's possible too

But I know at least one of you is scum

And we are lynching both of you until we hit scum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

If you're actually town, make a case against p_a that's more than just OMGUS

because LS isn't being lynched today.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You know. Jal and I were actually discussing PA and arguing regarding the read on PA right before Jal was killed. Along with PA's trying to get the MR to use code words to find her and then her figuring out it was Nacho the same night he was killed makes me more than wonder if she's scum. Then we have her vote on Guille was really similar to my vote, but it was at a time that looks like busing.

..Ohwait.. I think I said a lot of this Day 2...

---

Yet, UN, you haven't responded to the post I made regarding the whole L-1 and not LyLo.

In fact, I barely know why you are voting me other than oh my PoE states Mala is scum with PA or Mastin, but I'm just going to keep harping on this until they are dead.

--

I will admit that my vote on LS was because I'm a huge liability to the town in LyLo and it's better I'm gone before LyLo because everyone is just going to vote me anyways if I manage to make it there because everyone is like "she's scum, she's scum".
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

she's scum, she's scum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by UberNinja »

No jk I will read that and digest it soon.

Does anyone think it could be mastin/LS?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 1754, Malakittens wrote:I will admit that my vote on LS was because I'm a huge liability to the town in LyLo and it's better I'm gone before LyLo because everyone is just going to vote me anyways if I manage to make it there because everyone is like "she's scum, she's scum".

I'm not sure I see the connection here...

Also, re your Penguin arguing: What did you mean when you called your penguin read ?

UberNinja wrote:
Does anyone think it could be mastin/LS?

Mastin I think there's still an outside chance of, but I agree with CTD's conclusion from the VC analysis.

But LS is town as fuck so no.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't want to be in LyLo even though I'm town and I should fight to stay away from the noose I'm a huge liability if I stay alive before LyLo because chances are I'll just be voted there and we'll lose. There's no way with CTD claiming and all the suspicion on me that I'll be NK'd. I voted you because I figured I'd vote you to see if you would hammer vote me gone because there's no way in hell I'm self voting and being modkilled.

Talking about the conversation with Jal on that same page. Yes, I was trying to bring Jal on the same level of thought I was because I was thinking PA was scum at the time because her vote looked more like a bus then just a regular vote onto a BW.

I rather have LS lynched before PA, but I'll settle on an either or. I have a feeling they are the scum team.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:05 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Lastsurvivor, I assume the post you linked was sarcastic, pointing out that they were hardly arguing over something neither of them cared about.

UberNinja, if you mean separately, the VCA really makes me think Lastsurvivor is town, and mastin2 is most likely the second scum. Connected, early game activity says no. It comes back to scum-mastin2 bussing, yet not making sure his partner was in on it? mastin2 apparently doesn't bus much; I'd expect him to go for maximum gain on the move. They did get into it Day Two, but I don't believe that Lastsurvivor's defense reads like an interaction with a scum partner.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

VOTE: Lastsurvivor
LS - UberNinja scumteam imo.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:53 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Checking in from italy to let you know that PA is still overwhelmingly the best lynch. Mala should put her money where her mouth is and UN should stop whaffling.

Why is it so difficult to make this lynch happen? Loran, why is your proposed scumteam resisting a PA mislynch when it could quite easily be followed up by a mala mislynch? Why, if PA where town, is the scum not all over her wagon?

LS I think is still voting mastin despite agreeing with me that he is unlikely scum. He should also vote PA.

This is where you should abandon your paranoia and sheep the confirmed townie. The correct course of action is abundandly clear.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:04 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

PA calling mastin-scum based on vca is completely unsubstanciated, and she's extrapolating LS's alignment from it.

Lynch her already.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VOTE: penguin_alien
I'm voting you because the MR says so but also because I hate you and I think you wanting me dead so fast is scummy. Now do us all a favor and flip red.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

JK I don't hate you. But you know ..
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

.. you know how it is, right? I mean... ok.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:51 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1763, Loranthaceae wrote:VOTE: penguin_alien
I'm voting you because the MR says so but also because I hate you and I think you wanting me dead so fast is scummy. Now do us all a favor and flip red.

Because sheeping the MR worked out wonderfully the last couple days. /sarcasm

What's your reasoning besides me voting you Day One, along with four confirmed town (and yes, one scum)? And who do you think works for a second scum in that case?

And much as I dislike the idea of someone hating me on such a light pretext, I can only assume that is the case here, given the overwhelming volume of statements you've made to that effect.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

Fine, p_a today then.
Vote: p_a

Not sure if L-1 or hammer. Don't really care. Lynch needs to happen. Still V/LA.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:30 am

Post by penguin_alien »

That's hammer. I would recommend that a) CTD explain anything GreyICE left to indicate why he figured out Junpei was the MR, and b) that whichever of you is town do a hard reset next day phase, because whatever has led us to he last three lynches is way off.

Ask me anything, and I'll try to answer before the flip. Which will show I'm town.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

UberNinja's name is in red, therefore he must be scum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 am

Post by UberNinja »

Indeed. Lynch me now or forever hold your peace :)
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 am

Post by UberNinja »

p_a just your last thoughts on everyone please.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:27 am

Post by penguin_alien »

If Lastsurvivor is scum, he's playing it pretty close to his chest. Probably town.

Loranthaceae, I have yet to hear a good reason why he's town. Not going to be lynched given MR endorsements and living player reads, so not a top priority. If he's scum, it's likely with Malakittens or UberNinja.

UberNinja, don't love the hammer, given where you were earlier in the day. Still a likely town, as it's a big risk as scum. One that could pay off though, especially if his partner (likely Malakittens) is off the wagon.

mastin2, drive-by voting. I am sorry to hear that his dog is dying; my condolences. The difference between his push on guille and his investment in my lynch is still significant.

Malakittens...so her new case is what she was saying from Day Two about how I was bussing: even though she and I voted simultaneously, my vote was so different from hers. And the MR said my trying to give the MR a way to fill me in if he thought I was to be trusted...I must be scum! And the whole self-sacrifice attitude read like a chance to let a partner bus. Giving up is not pro-town, sorry.

But I meant what I said about people figuring things out tomorrow with a fresh start, as my independent scum-finding record is pretty shoddy.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

Good. Thanks.

IF you flip town, Mala goes tomorrow.
Even if I die tonight, Mala goes tomorrow.

But only IF penguin flips town.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well I'm not liking Uber's lining up lynches post. If PA is town and I'm lynched - it's game over and a loss for the town. Seems your mind is made up on one side of the flip and you don't care how wrong you are or how it's going to cost the game for the town. The fact you keep tunneling, you disregard the fact my play is different then when I'm scum. Your slot has been tunneling me from Day 2; some could even say Day 1 and haven't listened to a word others said.

As for PA there's a difference between giving up and trying to do better thing to raise the chances if winning if we hit LyLo. I already said that scum want me in LyLo because its a lot easier for them to win with me there then it is without me there. I'm heavily under suscipion which is something that scum want to be up against in LyLo because it gets the attention off them and on me. I don't have a good track record of winning LyLos as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”